PDA

View Full Version : ok Spring is here Now were is Arceus you jerks?!

Charles Legend
2nd May 2010, 09:39 PM
yes I'm Annoyed that Arceus and the jewel of life not out on DVD yet... :mad:

but I sense a disturbance in the force... perhaps they are planing on releasing the same day as the 13th movie...

~Charles Legend

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
3rd May 2010, 11:05 AM
If you live in the German speaking you don't even have any movies past Destiny Deoxys on DVD. =(

Telume
3rd May 2010, 12:49 PM
I need to see the Manaphy movie, I never saw it. I've seen all the movies except that one.

Charles Legend
3rd May 2010, 11:07 PM
If you live in the German speaking you don't even have any movies past Destiny Deoxys on DVD. =(Alex I live in the USA, I was just wounding what the hold up was I mean are lat movie came out last year around March...

Also what made you think I was in a German speaking country? For your Info I live in St.Charles Michigan, half a mile from the ring wood forest, in fact my back yeard is basically a Mini Forest, my dog Rookie loves chasing the wild life at night, mostly just deer and turkeys.

But yeah I been planing to do a marathon of sorts with the three movies, gives me an excuse to make a large batch of nachos and use that big can of nacho Cheeses ... :evil:

~Charles Legend

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
4th May 2010, 11:02 AM
Also what made you think I was in a German speaking country?

Oh, I didn't. I just wanted to make you feel a bit better knowing that others have it way worse. ;)