PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi & weather interference on either side...a bad combination?

Knight of Time
3rd May 2010, 07:17 AM
Hi guys,

Ever since I got Wi-Fi finally working on my DS, I've been noticing something that I find just slightly annoying, if you're trying to reach a specific person to battle or trade Pokemon with in the Pokemon Wi-Fi Club (provided both people have each other's friend code), but either person is experiencing bad weather where they are (e.g. rain, a thunderstorm, a snowstorm, or even hail), does that make it more difficult to conduct a trade or battle?

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Jeff
3rd May 2010, 07:41 AM
It shouldn't. The only interference that should affect the signal quality would be interference between the DS and the wireless router/connector.

Knight of Time
4th May 2010, 04:59 PM
Hmm, funny, whenever I'm trying to make a trade, Telume seems to be the only one on here who I can successfully reach, and I'm starting to think that when I have difficulty communicating with anyone else, that the problem is on my side.

What possibility (or possibilities) could the problem be, that is making me only able to communicate with Telume?

Edit: Nevermind, I think I figured the problem out, it appears like it was the DNZ, I had it disabled previously, it's enabled now.