PDA

View Full Version : Starters

DarkestLight
9th May 2010, 01:21 AM
http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/c/c7/Pok%C3%A9Sun_May09_10.png/800px-Pok%C3%A9Sun_May09_10.png

Jeff
9th May 2010, 07:21 AM
Left one: Probably the grass type. That looks like a leaf on its tail.
Middle one: Looks like a cross between a pig and a rabbit. I'm guessing fire, because it fits with the pattern grass-fire-water and because...
Right one: It looks like it has an innertube around its neck, so that's probably our water starter.

Mr. Brightside
9th May 2010, 08:25 AM
@Jeff: As soon i saw the left one i though of Charmander but you got a point there. (It reminds me of Moomins XDD)

The one in the middle looks like a Pikachu-Spoink-Turtwig combination O.o The right one is like a Mew-Piplup meets bidoof? Because of its tail.

Starry Might
9th May 2010, 08:38 AM
I was thinking Fire, Grass, and Water in that order too, Mr. Brightside!

Jeff's got a good point, though.

I've read that *DOUBLE-CHECKS* next week's "Pokemon Sunday" will fully show them, and "CoroCoro" will have a reveal, too (/me awaits a leak of the latter).

Jeff
9th May 2010, 09:16 AM
Yep, we'll have to keep our eyes peeled for that CoroCoro leak. It could be any day now.

I also thought the one on the left could be fire too, but that would have made it too much like Charmander and I thought they can't be that unoriginal. Then again, its head looks like Celebi's, and the one in the middle has a Spoink tail, and then of course you have the Buizel wannabe on the right... yeah, hopefully the real pics will make them look a little more original.

Telume
9th May 2010, 12:42 PM
I can't wait to see what the starters look like. Though, I really hope they do some pure-types for the final form.

I'm pretty sure once they reveal the starters they'll reveal the entire line.

Blademaster
9th May 2010, 05:47 PM
That middle one looks like Turtwig.

Fucking lazy, GameFreak.

Rossymore
10th May 2010, 10:49 AM
Left one: Cyndaquil
Middle one: Turtwig
Right one: Piplup

Whoo.

Ultimate Charizard
11th May 2010, 11:53 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/eajkg4.jpg
Theyre fakes, dont worry ;)

DarkestLight
11th May 2010, 12:02 PM
...your sig explains my reaction completely

Mr. Brightside
11th May 2010, 03:00 PM
I saw them just a few minutes ago and i have to admit that the one in the middle is rather good and quite cute.

Ultimate Charizard
11th May 2010, 03:36 PM
What is it though?

Raccoon, Beaver, Bear? The neck is giving me a lion vibe too?

Blademaster
12th May 2010, 05:01 PM
The fakes make me happier than the real ones. :mad2: