PDA

View Full Version : Elite Four help Please?

Riven
14th April 2003, 06:06 AM
It's not really the Elite Four I need help with, it's more the PP of the moves I use against them.

Ok at the moment I'm using Blaziken and Groudon as my sol pokemon, the others I'm using to switch to if I need to use revive on Blaziken and Groudon.

Here's my moveset for the two of them.

Blaziken: a.k.a. Blaze
Item: It's either Amulet Coin or EXP share.
Move 1: Blaze Kick:
Move 2: Fire Blast: (I used the two PP Ups I found on it)
Move 3 Sky Uppercut:
Move 4: Rock Smash: This move has proven to be quiet effective against the last Elite Four member.

Groudon.
Item: Either Amulet Coin or EXP share.
Move 1: Fire Blast
Move 2: Earthquake
Move 3: Slash
Move 4: Solarbeam

I need some high power attacks with high Power Points so I've got some get up and go when I face Steven.

On Blaziken I don't want to get rid of Blaze Kick and Sky Uppercut, I don't mind getting rid of Fire Blast if there's something more powerful then it, and I don't particularly if I can help it, get rid of Rock Smash but if I have to I will.

With Groudon, I don't want get rid of his Fire Blast or Earthquake attack, unless there's more powerful Fire type move that it can learn, but I want don't care about getting rid of Slash or Solarbeam, though Slash did help me kill a couple of the Elite 4's pokemon.

Also if anyone could post screen shots of the Team Manga and Aqua's leader, and a Giovanni screen shot when they appear just before they call out they're pokemon, I would be really appiecative.

Blue Kirin
14th April 2003, 06:14 AM
Why don't you just get some Leppa Berries -- replenish your PPs by 10.

Don't get rid of Solar beam, but you might want to put in Flamethrower instead of Fire Blast.

For "Blaze" I don't know what to say except to get rid of Rock Smash.

Riven
14th April 2003, 06:16 AM
You know, I forgot about the Leppa berries ^_^;

Where can I find the Flamethrower TM?

Oh and where can you find Leppa berries

Blue Kirin
14th April 2003, 06:18 AM
Gamecorner. Have to buy it, 4000 coins I believe.

Riven
14th April 2003, 06:20 AM
thank you.

Blue Kirin
14th April 2003, 06:21 AM
You're welcome :wave:

ralts_mudkip
14th April 2003, 07:46 AM
route 103:

head west from the trick house on route110
navigate throgh the maze of trees on the north side route 103
there you will find two cheri trees and one leppa tree.
you ned cut.

route 104:

head south from rustbro city. when you come to the lake
shore head east. you will soon encounter one cheri tree
and one leppa tree.

route 119:

head north from route 118. through the thick expanse of grass,
past the small house,
up one flight of stairs,
and west and north through the thick patch of grass on your left.
there you will find one sitrus tree and one leppa tree.

route 123:

head south from Mt. Pyre.
when you see a place where you can turn west,
go in the aforementioned direction until you see a cuttable tree.
go through the narrow path until you see another cuttable tree.
go along the northern path until you come out of it into an open
area. there you will find two leppa trees.

(you can go through the patches of grass instead of cutting the
aforementioned trees)

I would be grieved if no one saw this....

Riven
14th April 2003, 08:00 AM
thank you

ralts_mudkip
14th April 2003, 09:40 AM
you're welcome :D

Riven
15th April 2003, 11:17 AM
I beat them, yeah I did it, and on my second go (On the Ruby version, I still can't defeat them on my ROM version, but enough of that talk)

I got up to Steven and the only pokemon I had left that could do any damage was Blaze a.k.a. Blaziken and I had no Fire Blast left, I had only two Blaze Kicks left, enough Rock Smash's and a few Sky Uppercuts.

Well anyway I got Steven down to his last pokemon, it's green (Don't know's it name)it looks like a grass type but I'm not sure about it. Anyway we kept kitting each other, getting down to our last bits of health, then we'd heal ourselves with Full Restores and Max Potions, then we'd go at it again. Well I got his pokemon down to a single pixel of health, and I only had one Sky Uppercut left, I had ran out of Rock Smash's because they kept missing! Anyway, I decided I had nothing left to lose, so I used my last attack, and the idiot didn't pull out a Full Restore, so the attack got him and knocked him down! Yeah!

Now I have to try and catch Latios and Raquazar (Spelling)

I had only challenged the Elite 4 to raise my Loudred one level so it would evolve, then it got defeated, so I used Groudon defeated the first one, then I mostly used Gorudon to defeat the others, only bringing Blaze in when I really needed him, which is why I lost a lot of my other PP's, because by the time I defeated Drakes first pokemon, Groudon had nothing left, so I couldn't revive him because all he would've been able to use was Struggle and that wasn't going to do any good, so I had to use Blaze.

Well I'm satisified. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: