PDA

View Full Version : Question......

Nathan
13th December 2002, 06:45 PM
How do I feed poroks to my pokemon for beauty contests? Please Help Me! P.S., does anyone have a list of what each number porok (ex. Number 24) Increases (beauty, coolnes...)
Thanks!

Geofree
13th December 2002, 07:57 PM
Ok, here's a PM I just sent on how to do it so I'll paste it here.

First of all, you need to go to Kaina City. It's the city South of the bicycle one. There, go to the beauty contest and inside, talk to the little girl on the left. She'll give you the Porok Case. Then, go over to the table where an old man and young boy sits. Stand at the top and press A while faciing the table. Choose yes (the first option) twice and your bag will open up with your list of Poroks. Choose whichever one you'd like and then you'll see it fall into the blender along with the old man and boys. Now, the key here is to press "A" whenever the pointer faces yours (your pointer is the top right-hand one). Double circles means spot on, one circle means good and a cross means, well, bad. When the blender is full, you'll get a Porok cube. It'll ask you if you want to do it again. Press "A" for yes or "B" for no. Now to feed your Pokemon the Porok you need to go into your special item section of your bag and choose the Porokku Keesu (provided you can read Japanese. If not, see picture, it's the first choice.). Then choose your Pokemon and your set!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nathan
13th December 2002, 08:33 PM
Gawd, It's REALLY hard to play that game! I always come in second......

Nathan
13th December 2002, 08:49 PM
Okay, I just fed my pokemon like a TON of cubes, but know it won't let me join a contest! Do you have to wait a day or something? Thanks for all of your help!

Geofree
13th December 2002, 09:48 PM
If you want to actually compete in a contest, you have to go to Shidake Town and talk to everyone there. You'll receive your pass eventually. :D

Dave
15th December 2002, 05:55 AM
I've been in contests before (at the northenmost town), and even won two, but it won't let me compete in any of the other towns.

Lil' Mizugorou
15th December 2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Geofree
If you want to actually compete in a contest, you have to go to Shidake Town and talk to everyone there. You'll receive your pass eventually. :D

where is that town??? u know, would u give us more details?

Azura Stardust
15th December 2002, 09:10 AM
Shidake town is the small small town right to the west of the electric gym town. Right above it is the west end of the misty cave.

I can't enter a contest in ANY town! It's pure unfair! I have a max Coolness'd Pikachu with some great Coolness attacks... ;.;

EDIT: YES!! I can take part in Shidake town!!! ^_______^ YES YES YES! whoo hoo. BTW, in that porok-mixing game thing, the level of your porok (that is how strong it is) doesn't depend on your position in the game - I got last (because I didn't press anything at all) and got a level 23 porok, while many times I came in first and got only a level 12/11 porok. :(

Dave
15th December 2002, 01:39 PM
The porok you get depends on the porok you put in, e.g. when I used Lv.21 poroks I got Lv.23 porok candy.

Anyway, I'm still trying to work out how this all works. I found I can compete in any contest with any pokemon at the town west of the electric gym town, and I can only take part in one contest with one pokemon (my pelippaa) in the northernmost town.
I've won every contest in the town where I can take part, but with different pokemon in some - Just wondering how you get a) the star, b) the pictures.

Chris 2.1
15th December 2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Dave:
Just wondering how you get the star

i think to get the start you need to win all the contests. i am not 100% sure though.