PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon sunday videos

Telume
15th May 2010, 07:07 PM
It looks like another feature is that the pokemon are actually going to move around for the battle animations.

Also: Zoroark is confirmed to have an innate transform ability called Illusion (japanese name.)

1jELPujFRgc

Sorry it's bad quality but I know the guy who uploaded these and he gave me permission

courtesy of CloneCharizard/PokeStation.

I'll post the other videos as they come so keep a look out for them.

Other vids:

13th Movie footage:

7_C8oW41nkk

More gameplay with the starters this time:

KudfSB5oW5s

Oh also the JP name for the new city is Hiun City and it looks like people speak to you without you pressing the A button.

Blademaster
15th May 2010, 09:24 PM
Animation? New setting? A 3-D world? Older characters?

...Mere cosmetic changes?

Or the possible beginning of the franchise's first steps forward in 10 years?

Only time will tell at this point...

*crosses fingers*

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
16th May 2010, 01:40 AM
Hiun City seems to be as bustling as I wanted all towns in Pokémon wanted to be. I always hated it when the NPCs would just stand around like morons and wait for you to talk to.

Mr. Brightside
16th May 2010, 03:36 PM
I've said it like a million times around the net but i have very high hopes for this game. Pokemon moving in battles and people running around?! Hell yeah. I wonder though where those NPC's will be going to? Are they just running around like nut heads or they will be able to enter buildings...?

This might be the first Pokemon game i will get on its release day.

DarkestLight
16th May 2010, 07:59 PM
Non static NPC's. Sweet. WOnder if they would run into Legendary Pokemon too, cause Im sick of everyone not seeing a damned Legendary running across the land -.- In as many times as I have stalked Entei right next to Mt Mortar, you telling me no one saw him run by? On the water? I call shenanigans.

Murcielago
16th May 2010, 08:43 PM
I wonder if pokemon will follow you again? I'd miss it if they didnt, and I'd like real sizing for the sprites, even though that could cause issues.

DarkestLight
16th May 2010, 09:46 PM
Yeah Wailord following you would be a bit odd....

Blademaster
17th May 2010, 05:11 PM
As would Diglett.

Murcielago
17th May 2010, 08:45 PM
Haha maybe suited better for a console game.