PDA

View Full Version : Will you be getting Black and White when they come to your area?

Link
17th May 2010, 12:12 PM
I like the look of both of them, as well as the screenshots of the pokemon in the games, so I will be getting at least one of these games when it comes my way to North America.

Mr. Brightside
17th May 2010, 03:55 PM
Hell yeah. I've said it before and i will say it again. 99% i am going to get this on the release day ;)

MeLoVeGhOsTs
17th May 2010, 04:46 PM
Probably not because I don't have the DS nor the cash to purchase console + games, but I'm in agreement that this game looks worthwhile. A whole lot better then DPP atleast.

But ffs gives us our two regions back, just Hoenn or Sinnoh is suck. I want something to after the league, and don't give me a shitty battle-frontier:)

Blademaster
17th May 2010, 04:59 PM
If I have the right DS by then, I'm getting it.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
17th May 2010, 05:09 PM
I'll be getting it as soon as it's out in the US - no japanese version for me this time.

DarkestLight
17th May 2010, 07:35 PM
o.O Its gonna be on DSLite, right? I do no t want DSI/DSXL/DSTOOMANYDAMNLETTERS

Murcielago
17th May 2010, 08:48 PM
I heard its supposed to be Dsi/Ds lite, not the new unecessary wastes of money.
And yeah I always buy pokemon the day it comes out, not a chance I wont.

Starry Might
19th May 2010, 09:35 AM
Of course I will. It's Pokemon. :D

o.O Its gonna be on DSLite, right? I do no t want DSI/DSXL/DSTOOMANYDAMNLETTERS
LOL @ the last one.

Fett One
23rd May 2010, 01:40 PM
I probably won't get it the first day but I will definitely be getting it.

Jeff
23rd May 2010, 03:18 PM
Diamond and SoulSilver were both day 1 purchases for me. Black and White might be the same.

Knight of Time
23rd May 2010, 07:42 PM
As long as they are compatible well enough with the DS Lite, I may consider getting Black and White when they come out. It's a little early to tell right now, though.

glogolf
24th May 2010, 12:14 AM
i will get both and even though mijumaru the (water starter) looks like a clown its still gonna be my starter because water is and always will be my favorite type

Rossymore
24th May 2010, 09:55 AM
Oh but of course. I've gotten nearly every game of the past four Genrations (Slipped up in Gen III onwards). Why stop there. I love the look of the 3D-ness in the games.

Blademaster
24th May 2010, 01:39 PM
Ten bucks says that Wotter evolves into the most badass-looking of the final evolutions.

Chuck Norris
6th June 2010, 05:33 PM
Yeah I might even reserve the two games before they come out.
I'll buy a Nintendo DS then :D