PDA

View Full Version : dabsaaw vs C~Dub (Ref: Spade)

Spade
18th May 2010, 05:05 PM
i feel like reffing a 1on1 anybody up for it?
1v1
arena: desert plateau about 50x50ft and 100ft high
no toxic
DQ is 3 days

dabsaww
18th May 2010, 07:56 PM
well i have a new slot scince our battle ended. Ill send out Walnut my male mankey

C~Dub
18th May 2010, 08:54 PM
I'll hop in.

I send out Sol, my Solrock.

Also, are we using abilities?

Spade
18th May 2010, 09:16 PM
k guys thanks and yeah we are using abilities
C~Dub you post moves first

C~Dub
18th May 2010, 10:35 PM
Ok, Sol start with Calm Mind, then use Psychic and finish with Double Team. If he uses Cross Chop use Protect in the same action. If he uses Seed Bomb use Flash in the same action.

dabsaww
19th May 2010, 05:36 PM
double team thief then use cross chop in the final action that way he can double up and it can hit two clones

Spade
21st May 2010, 05:39 PM
Pre-Round

dabsaaw
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/56.png
Walnut the Male Mankey
HP: 100 EN: 100
[][][][][][][][][][]|[][][][][][][][][][]
Double Team~Thief~Cross Chop

C~Dub
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/338.png
Sol the Solrock
HP: 100 EN: 100
Calm Mind~Psychic~Protect

Round One

First Move
Both trainers begin by throwing a pokeball thus releasing their pokemon. On the left dabsaaw sends out everbody's favorite pig monkey, Mankey aka Walnut. On the right C~Dub sends out that rock that looks like the sun, Solrock aka Sol. Both pokemon use there first move silmultaneously. Walnut runs around in a circle super fast making clones of itself, while Sol closes its eyes makes that hum sound and meditates.
Walnut:-8EN Sol:-2EN +1 SpAtk +1 SpDef

Second Move
This time Walnut or should i say the Walnuts are the first to attack. All five Walnuts, glowing with dark energy, jump on Sol scratching and biting trying to steal its rocky spikes. Suddenly Sol's eyes light up purple. All the Walnuts are lifted into the air by some unseen force. They suddenly shoot out in five different directions all of them going off the plateau and plummeting to the earth. Only four hit the ground. The fifth one, the real walnut, grabs a branch sticking out the side of the cliff and flings himself upward back onto the plateau.
Walnut:-12HP-6EN-4Clones Sol:-10HP-10EN

Third Move
Walnut, Slightly peeved, charges towards Sol with its arms in the shape of an X. Just as walnut is about to chop Sol, Sol puts up a protective barrier which Walnut Bounces off. Now angrier than ever Walnut jumps up and down in frustration as Sol circles him menacingly.
Walnut:-8EN Sol:-10EN

Post Round

dabsaaw
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/56.png
Walnut the Male Mankey
HP: 88 EN: 78

C~Dub
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/338.png
Sol the Solrock
HP: 90 EN: 78 +1 SpAtk +1 SpDef

dabsaaw your up!

dabsaww
22nd May 2010, 07:57 PM
Psychic shouldnt killl all my clones?

Spade
22nd May 2010, 11:00 PM
they all fell off the plateau to their death

DarkestLight
23rd May 2010, 08:57 AM
Whoa wait time out. Spade, that's an illegal combo.

To explain. When you want to use two moves together in tandem, that's called a combo here in ASB. However, when you use a combo, it still takes up that many slots. So, up in your reffing where Sol used

Calm Mind~Psychic~Double Team+Protect

That would be 4 moves, not three, and that's not allowed. So...yeah Protect would fail if only because the three moves used prior already occurred.

Reading the description over, I think you misinterpreted C~dub.

I believe he meant that if Electabuzz uses Cross Chop, Sol is to use Protect in the same action, meaning replace whatever move he was going to do, and sub it in with Protect if Electabuzz uses Cross Chop. So the action string should read

Calm Mind~Psychic~Double Team
Sub: Protect if Elec uses Cross Chop, Flash if Ele use Seed Bomb

And uhh, yeah that's it :O

Spade
23rd May 2010, 03:08 PM
oh ok ill edit it

dabsaww
23rd May 2010, 04:50 PM
seed bomb ~ gunk shot ~ Ice punch

Spade
26th May 2010, 08:03 PM
hey dabsaww you can dq C~Dub if you want

dabsaww
26th May 2010, 09:18 PM
wait no nvm, hes not down to 55 hp so no points, but i do dq him from the match, cant waste a slot .

Spade
27th May 2010, 03:06 PM
alright