PDA

View Full Version : Children of the Earth~ STARTS! LSUs Welcome!

Drusilla
14th April 2003, 07:57 AM
Yes, LSUs are welcome! Just post your sign up on this thread! Danke Shoen! Sign ups are here! (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/editpost.php?s=&action=editpost&postid=192901)

Children of Earth, the time has come for your true power. Your Mother, the Earth, has given you the strength to fight for her. Have you the will to awaken this gift and claim your destiny?
A mysterious force is slowly taking over. No one knows where it came from, or what it's goal is. It is a threat, and it must be stopped. But all efforts have failed. There is one possibility left... one last hope...
There is a legend that says that all creatures came from Mother Earth. Many regard this as pure speculation. Yet, there are some who keep the story alive. And they sense this force. They know that sometimes, young men and women show the possiblitity of connecting with the earth on the most direct level. They can harness her powers in a way that the average human thinks is impossible. It's not. The Wiccans now turn to a promising young woman named Varda and her friends as the last chance to save the planet. But is it too late?

You play one of the promising young teenagers. Choose an element, and a familiar... you don't think that I'd let you join a Wicca-based RPG and not have a familiar, did you? If you aren't familiar with the familiar (^_^; sorry...), then let me explain...
A familiar is a special animal who has a very close relationship with it's master. When they are together, the attack of the master is boosted, depending on the level of the familiar. Let me know if you need more info...

Name-
Age- (high-school please!)
Gender-
Physical Description-
Personality-
Element- (OK, we get down to the dirt. Pick an element... no doubling, of course! Let's start with basics- Water, Thunder, Wind, Dark, Light)
Familiar- (Pick an animal, any animal, as long as it makes sense. You'll probably want something small, and keep it related to your element. No nothing like ducks with fire...)
Relations- (How do you get along with the other people? Crushes, secret dislikes... remember, we're all friends!)
Other- (=-o!)

Name- Varda "Vixen" Morgil
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Physical Description- see attachment
Personality- Outwardly, she's dark and sadistic. She may not look it, but she's a very kind person that will go out of her way for her true friends, but you have to prove yourself to her. She'll hold grudges against people who make fun of her style. She's a Tae Kwan Do expert, and can kick your arse any day! She's a lot of fun to be around, because she's always finding something new to do, and is hardly ever boring.
Element- Fire
Familiar- Fox (^_^)
Relations- Great friends with everyone else, and will probably go out with Mike... much to Lance's dismay
Other- Drives this (http://www.suzukicycles.com/sr_03/sportstreet/bp_gsf1200s.htm)

Yay... well, here we go!

~*~Varda~*~
RRRRRING! Oh, sh*t I thought. Late again...
I tramped into 3rd period Writing History. It was one of those classes that they told you would be easy and looks good on a college transcript. All of my close friends had signed up for it, and luckily Mike and Riley were in my class. The others were in another class... 5th period, I think.
The cheerleaders in the front row wrinkled thier noses and the usual scent of pot and cigarette smoke that usually occompanied me to this class. Made things more intresting.
"Well, Miss Morgil, I'm glad to see that you've come for once. Enhancing your learning experince, were we?" asked Mr. Mason, the uber-boring teacher. I grunted in reply and slumped to the back of the room and took my seat between Riley and Mike.
"Hey, you actually came to class for once!" whispered Riley. I gave her a look, and she grinned.
"What page we on?" I asked them. Mike showed me his book. I groaned.
"We're not done with Shakespere YET?!" I cried out a little too loudly.
"Thank you for volunteering, Miss Morgil. You'll take the part of Juliet. Mike, you'll be Romeo, and Miss Hunt, you take Lady Capulet. Any more volunteers?"
I looked at the part I'd gotten. At least it was the part where they killed themselves. It was my favorite part in the whole bloody play. They die, the end.
The three of us went to the front of the room and got ready to act the scene out in front of the class. Suddenly, there was a strange noise from Mr. Mason's computer.
"Sorry class, one moment." He said, and went to check his e-mail.
"Oh, too bad... Morgil, Hunt, Mike, you need to report to the front office. Sorry, you will have to make up your missed work later. You may go now."
We went and picked up our bags. On our way, we ran into our other friends, Selene, Kayla, Sally, Akina, Kirby, Lance, and Sky. Everyone was here. We filled into the office and waited, some sitting, the rest standing.
"What do you think is going on?" I asked Riley.
She shrugged. "Maybe you've finally been caught, and we're all going to be sent to rehab."
I glared at her. "Don't be stupid. This is serious!" I hissed at her.
The door to the principal's office opened, and out walked the principal and my aunt Junasta.
"Thank you all for coming so quickly. Miss Kalaan here has come to get you due to a religious tragedy. We've talked to your parents, and you are excused from school for awhile. But, you will have to make up your work when you return," announced the principal. Then she went back into her office and closed the door. We followed my aunt out of the school to her car.
"Uhh, Aunt Junasta, we're not going to fit in there. What's going on?!" I asked her.
Her violently green eyes looked down at me. "We're not going that way. At least, you aren't." She snapped, and a portal opened. I groaned. This ment that the Counsil was involved.
"Go now, I'll meet you there," said Juansta, and she got in her car.
"Well guys, something tells me this isn't your usual field trip," I said as we stepped into the portal.
We were in the counsil chamber, a large circular room with robed people sitting in a circle around the perimeter. It was silent. Not a good sign...
"Welcome, Children," said one I knew to be my cousin Matthew. I was related to half of the people in the room.
"What's going on, Brother?" I asked him. My friends stood silent. Unless you are a member of the family or Counsil, you are not to speak unless it's absolutely nessisary. Not to mention that they didn't really know very much about this place.
"We need your help..." he began. And he told us about the darkness.
"What can we do about this?!" I cried out.
"Hush, Daughter. We think that you and your friends have the gift to awaken the inner power of the Mother," he said.
Oh crap. Not this garbage again...
Suddenly, the group began a chant. I felt suddenly ill. I mean, really, majorly ill. More than I-just-drank-a-whole-bloody-case-of-beer ill. A burning sensation... I fell to the ground. My friends stared at me in horror.
"What are you doing?!" Yelled Mike. But then, it was gone.
I struggled to rise, but couldn't. I burned all over. Then... it got worse. I yelled, and then, I was surrounded in flame. Real flame. But... It was coming from me...
Then, the chant started again. And my friends, one by one, fell as well. Mike was engulfed in darkness... Selene turned ice-blue... Riley shone with a golden light. Then... it was over.
"We were correct. Never underestimate the power of the Mother. You hold the power to destory, or protect, the Mother. I hope that we chose wisely..."
I could hardly hear them, I was in so much pain.
~*~

Haruko
14th April 2003, 03:01 PM
Name-Akina
Age-14, but going 15 this year(Like, 9th grade)
Gender-Female
Physical Description-Tall, 6 foot 5..She's really tall for her Age. She also has somewhat large feet, size 12 shoe..(womens..My mom say's I'll be able to get into them this or next year..My feet are big!!), but that doesn't matter at the most. She wear's White sneaker's with little Pink Stripes.Also, she has thes HUGE oversized Parachute Pants, like the one's form Hot Topic, that are White with Pink Pockets, and 1 Big Zipper Pocket on each Leg. And a Pink Longsleeve. She has a Chain that connect's her wallet to pant's(that can disconnect..duh), and that show's a little.(Woah!!!)She has Brown hair to her shoulder, and Brown Eyes..She has her Cartilege Pierced with a Little Hoop, like the kind you get for your bellybutton...She'll wear a Diamond Piercing too.
She has a Skinny Build, but weigh's a lot due to her height..
Personality-

She has trouble making friends, since she's called "Miss. BigFeetMcgee" in school. She's stand's alone, but has some friends. She's really friendly when you get to know her, but she's really harsh when something serious happens, or is made fun of...Sorta like a Crab...Hard Shell, but soft inside..
Element- Light..^^
Familiar-(Silly..I know..But Small...)Hikari-chan, her hamster..(See..I had a trouble trying to figure one out)..He hides in her Zipper Pocket's when there is Danger, but know's when it's potty time, so he won't go on Akina..Sometimes...
Relations-Not at the moment..
Other-All your other's belong to me!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~
Akina
~~
"Hey...Ak...I mean, BigFeetMcgee..can I ride on your shoe?"Joe said to me, jokingly..
"SHUT UP!"I yelled at him, getting off my rocker. I was ticked...Last Straw..that was it..
"I mean...my feet hurts..and your feet can carry.."Joe replied, and got in a stance to run..
"No way...If you weren't my friend(Beside's you guys..), you would be dead in the Girld Bathroom.."I smiled to him, jokingly..

I ran to my 3rd Period Social Studies Honor's Class...and I got in on time, like usual. 1 min. before the bell actually rang..

"Today, we will in further depth study about World History.."Mr. Argenziano(He's my Real S.S. Honor's Teacher...

"Hey, teach...can we learn something today thats..well..."Joe interrupted..

"You don't know If my lesson will or will not be fun today. So shut your trap, and think before you speak.."Mr. A Replied..

BRRRINNGGG!You..got...Mail!His computer said, in the corner of the big room..

"Akina, please go to the Principal's office, ASAP."Mr. A said..
"Oh...Akina..got in trouble!!"Ashley, one of the '9th Grade Popular's', said..

I picked my stuff up, went into my locker, and Put my stuff..

"Hey!"I said, and saw Mike, Riley,Selene, Kayla, Sally, Varda, Kirby, Lance, and Sky heading towards the Principal's office along with me..

"What do you think is going on?"Varda asked Riley..
She shrugged. "Maybe you've finally been caught, and we're all going to be sent to rehab."
"Don't be stupid. This is serious!"Varda hissed back..
The door opened...and Varda's Auntie Junasta and the Principal came..
"Thank you all for coming so quickly. Miss Kalaan here has come to get you due to a religious tragedy. We've talked to your parents, and you are excused from school for awhile. But, you will have to make up your work when you return," announced the principal. Then she went back into her office and closed the door. We followed my aunt out of the school to her car.

"I don't think we can fit in that..What's going on?"Varda said..

"We're not going that way. At least, you aren't."She answered ack..and a portal opened..

'Great..The Concil...just what I need..'I thought..

In seconds..well..maybe a minute...we went through the swirling Portal...to the Concil Chambers..

"Welcome, Children," Said one of them.
"What's going on, Brother?"Varda asked...Me and the other's didn't talks...Only family of the Chamber and the Chamber itself can talk.
"We need your help..." He replied, and told anout the darkness
"What can we do about this?!"Varda said...which to that is what I wanted to say
"Hush, Daughter. We think that you and your friends have the gift to awaken the inner power of the Mother,"He replied
'Great....I think I was told this before..Bunch of Bologna..'
All of the sudden, Varda fell in this blaze, I mean that..litterly..
"What are you doing?!" Yelled Mike.
She tried to ride,and fell once more, with the fire engulfing her body..
Then, the chant started again. And my friends, one by one, fell as well. Mike was engulfed in darkness... Selene turned ice-blue... Riley shone with a golden light. I also fell, glowing in a Soft, and gentle white light..It didn't hurt that much..But I couldn't get up..It ended a couple of second's later, Me sitting up..
"We were correct. Never underestimate the power of the Mother. You hold the power to destory, or protect, the Mother. I hope that we chose wisely..."
'Great....This happen's....'I thought..and started to sigh..

Tainted
14th April 2003, 03:38 PM
Name-Lance Zachrus Hunter
Age-Sixteen
Gender-Male
Physical Description-He is about 6'2 and has a semi-muscular build. He has dark black hair that hangs vividly over his head, it is somewhat long and is untamed, messy, often drifting into his eyes. He wears many chains around his neck and has a thick chain hanging from his jean shorts. He has hazel eyes and is Ukrainian, basically meaning hes got the whole russian jaw going on (large jaw bone.) He has medium sized brown eyebrows. He normally wears a plain black short sleeved collered shirt that is buttoned up. With this he wears black, slightly baggy jeans and long dark gray socks. The sock on his right leg goes up to his knee and the sock on his left is rolled halfway down his shin. He wears large boots. Ontop of this, he wears a large black trenchcoat.
Personality-Despite his mean and cruel looking demeanor, he is pretty friendly... normally. Right now hes not very 'normal', although he wishes he could be. He is not normal because he secretly looks for Varda, wants her to be his but he will not speak up about it. She does not know, and neither does her guy Mike. Because of this, he hates Mike and would do anything in his own power to kill him. However, hes not stupid and he knows that killing Mike would be a 'wrong' things so he often stops himself from doing so. He is a very strong and loyal friend if you get to know him well, but if you don't, you'd better step the f*ck out of the way because he may not think twice. Sometimes he rushes into things when hes angry which get him into a deep load of sh*t.
Element-Earth
Familiar-A wolf pup.
Relations-Secretly has a crush on Varda, but is somewhat ashamed to admit it. Mainly because he doesn't want the sh*t kicked out of him by Mike. Obviously, he dislikes Mike. (sorry, bud... it has to be done... lol)
Other-Carries a handgun in his trenchcoat and a knife in his boot. (This is modernly set, rite?)
--------------

I brushed a stray wilt of hair out of my face and began to stare, drifting off slowly into my own admiration and love. Love, it was a nice word, a homely word, but it was rarely used correctly. Obsession is not love, nor is childish kissy fits. Love is just... love, and when you find a person that you 'love' you just know that love is love...
Thats why I was staring. All time had stopped around me and I watched as she did common things. Plopped her *** onto her chair, spoke loudly to the teacher. Even when she commented a bit too loudly and got in trouble. I watched as Mike sat beside her, staring at her lovingly. I couldn't put up with this **** any longer... I left.

I had stormed outside and down the halls.

I somehow found myself at the office with a small group of people. And then somehow we were presented upon people of whom Varda seemed to know. She was confused just as much as all of us were.
Then it happened. Varda fell to the floor, I was shocked. I rushed to her but was stopped by an inner pain. I looked down at my arms and saw that my veins were large and pulsated. They also seemed to be filled with a greenish liquid. Roots then spread across my whole body, I screamed. The pain was too much for me to take, I fell to the floor and passed out...

Drusilla
14th April 2003, 04:05 PM
~*~Varda~*~
"You have no right to bring them into this..." I snarled through gritted teeth.
"We had to choose people who were going to remain loyal to you, little Sister," spoke another elder.
I took a deep breath, trying not to let my anger out, trying to keep it in. It was like keeping a fire inside. Nearly impossible.
"Soror," I said, addressing the one who had spoken, "That is no reason to bring my friends into this. They have nothing to do with anything that has gone wrong, and besides, why couldn't you have chosen from yourselves?"
"We are too old, minima Soror," she replied. "Only young ones have the power to access the Mother's power."
"Surely you have children of your own!" I cried out.
"Hush now. We needed those who already had a strong bond with you. There is no time for you to meet your younger cousins and bond with them. It may already be too late."
I sighed. I knew that I had been over ruled yet again. That was why I was still in school and hadn't risen to my proper place on the Council, because I argued too much. Every year, my aunt would bring me before them, and they would try me, and I would be found still too wild. Too firey. How ironic...
"If it is the will of the Council, I will obey. What is it that You wish of me?" I asked submissively. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lance's eyes flash in anger at my family who had beaten me down. I chose to ignore it.
"You will be taken to find your Familiars," replied Matthew. My heart rose. Never before had non-members of the Coucil been given Familiars! Not even family members could get them until they had been approved to join the council.
A new robed figure entered the room. She was dressed in deep blue robes. It was Aunt Junasta. It was her job to interact with the outer world, and it was only fitting that she'd be taking me and my friends to find Familiars.
We followed her down a hallway and into a large, domed room. Here, many, many kinds of animals lived.
"Wander children, and respond to your inner Voice. It will show you to your match," Junasta waited by the door while we looked around. I felt a tugging toward the forested area of the Ecodome. Lance followed me.
Suddenly, there was a commotion. Akina started yelling. We stared as she began to mess with the pockets of her pants. I watched in curiosity as she pulled out her pet hampster.
Laughter went around. "Akina, since when did you bring Hikari-chan to school?" I asked her, trying not to laugh.
She looked confused. "I didn't bring him. He was just... here..."
We laughed and went on in search of our Familiars. Riley, Kayla, and Sally went off towards the more tropical area. Kirby and Mike followed Lance and I.
I was walking through the trees when I heard a sound.
"Hey, did you guys hear that?" I asked them. They shook thier heads.
I heard it again, louder this time. "Come on, you had to have heard that!" I cried out. Again, they hadn't heard anything.
There was a movement. And there was... a fox. I squealed in delight.
"OOH! How cute!" I cried out. It walked towards me, sniffed in my direction, and then lept into my arms. I laughed.
"Oh! You're a sweety! Vulpus! That's your name! Oh wait... heh, your a girl huh? Vulpina!" I hugged her.
The others were finding animals too. I carried Vulpina back to the door, where Junasta waited.
~*~

Haruko
14th April 2003, 05:02 PM
Hikari-chan is a real hamster too...He's my real Hamster..He's a Teedy Bear Hamster, that has a Light Brown Fur..He is running in his Hamster Ball right now..^^Got him for Christmas..

^.^

~~~~~
Akina
~~~
"AHH!!!"I yelled...something was in my pants..

Everyone started to laugth hysterical, while I checked my pant's pockets..

"Hikari-chan..why did you come??"I asked him, with him sniffingaround, I gently placed him on my shoulder...and like I told him to, he just stood straight..

"Akina, since when did you bring Hikari-chan to school?"Varda said, trying to hold in her laughter..

"I didn't bring him. He was just... here..."I replied..in a state of confusion..

I thought I heard something coming from Hikari-chan, more than a chipper..

'Hikari...'I thought..'Maybe he is my Familiar..'

"Did you hear something?"Varda said..I shook my head no...

"Come on, you had to have heard that!"Varda cried.."OHH!!!Cuttteee!!!"

"Oh! You're a sweety! Vulpus! That's your name! Oh wait... heh, your a girl huh? Vulpina!" She added, as a Fox snuggled in her arms.

I then walked over to Junasta, thrusting out my Hikari-Chan..

"Hikari-chan is my Familiar...I hear something comeing from him.."I said, but didn't notice..

Hikari-chan peed on Junasta's robes..

~~~~~~~~~~
!!!

La Purple Kirby
14th April 2003, 07:31 PM
Name-Kirby
Age- 17
Gender-F
Physical Description-Click Here (http://www.anime.com.au/wwwa/t-shirts/Grace-girl-small.jpg)
Personality-doesn't keep to herself and is very sweet, she likes to show people her drawings and tells about them (only if they ask her)
Element- Life (regains health to things)
Familiar- dove
Relations- likes to use Riley as a model alot
Other- carries around a large scetchbook

~*~*Kirby*~*~
I was in art class (my favorite subject) When I had to go to the principal's office. "Dang school system" I thought as I left sculpeting. I met up with everyone else and we walked to the office. When we got there the principal said that we had to leave school and then she went back into her office. We followed what I think is Varda's Aunt. Varda thought that we were going in a small car instead we were going into a portal. When we got to the otherside of the portal I fell down but no one notaiced so I stood up. Varda was talking to them while I was scetching what was in the room. Hundreds of black hooded people and just us in our bright clothes. Then I saw Varda fall to the ground and I looked at her wondering what happened. Then Mike yelled "What are you doing?!" and the people around the wall started chanting I was still standing when everybody fell but with a pink light around me. It felt sot on tingly but it didn't hurt. Then an intense pressure ame on my head then I collapsed. Finally it was over. My head felt like a sludge hammer hit it. I stood up feeling it and wondering where my pencil went I found it and quickly followed the others. One said that we are going to get Familiar, whatever that was. I didn't know where to go so I just followed the person in front of me. Akina found her hampster in her pocket and Varda found a fox. I looked up and saw many birds but the one that caught my eye was a dove. A beauitful snowy white dove. It fluttered down and landed on my sholder I looked at her and said "I think you're mine" and the dove nipped my nose a little "I'll call you Heiwa (Peace)." I walked over to I guessed was Junasta because the others kept on calling her that. "This is Heiwa, a dove, she's my Familier" I said as Heiwa flew off my sholder while I wasn't looking and pooped on her head.
She's not having a good day.........

Tainted
14th April 2003, 07:36 PM
Lance Zachrus Hunter
----------------------------

My eyes shifted away from Varda for a section, I sure did hope I wasn't getting too... obsessive, I'd hate that... and I'm sure Varda would too...
"I've... got to go..." I murmurred slowly, I wasn't quite sure if anyone had even heard me. Then I took to my feet and ran into the more heavily wooded areas.

Someways into the woods I heard a loud roaring sound. I took to my feet and drew my gun from my trenchcoat. I held it ready and up. Looking through the thick and rough bush I saw a bear, it appeared to be attacking a wolf of a small size.
I readied my gun and shot several times, knowing that one handgun shot would not kill a bear. The bear moaned devilishly and fell like a crippled butterfly to the ground. He was dead.

I walked forth and the wolf ran to me and nuzzled my leg. I kneeled down and patted his head, scratching the back of his neck.
"So, this is what you call a familiar, eh?" I chuckled to myself "I think I'll name you Trigger, young pup..."

EVme15
15th April 2003, 05:23 AM
*always loves the fact water is magenta...*

Name- Kayla
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Physical Description- *will edit with a picture of Umi from MKR*
Personality- She stays distant from people, but will make friends if she wants to. Has trouble getting into lasting relationships with other people, especially the opposite gender. Doesn't have any parents, she has no idea what happened to them. As a result, she became a loner and can depend on herself.
Element- Mizu! (oh, water)
Familiar- Tough... is has to be small? It's not gonna be a turtle... *searches brain* ... and it has to go on land... *sighs* Tiger cub. It's one of the only members of the cat family that likes swimming.
Relations- When Sally tried being her friend and didn't give up, they grew to be close friends. (sure, it's fine! ^_^)
Other- New title in honor of Dru! ^_^

I've got a VERY limited internet time, let me read the rest before I post...
~|~|~|~|~
*is editing and can't quote*
Kayla

"Now, class, before we begin I would like to remind you all of the quiz this Friday. Write it down, you'll need to study." Yeah, right. I was sitting in math. It was my favorite subject as a subject, but right now it was just SO FREAKING BORING! I never studied anyways and always got good grades. (True in real life!) What did I care about a quiz?
A tone on the teacher's computer brought him out of the normal drawl. "Kayla, could you please report to the principle's office?" Oh, man, what did I do now?
~|~|~|~|~
Skip ahead
~|~|~|~|~
Varda collapsed, and suddenly became engulfed in flames. What were these people doing to her? Then... the others. One by one, the rest of us collapsed in similar states, each time with something different though. Suddenly I felt a pain. A HUGE pain. I was cold all over, everything was blue... blue? What? WATER! My hands clasped to my mouth as I struggled to breathe. My lungs didn't work! I was going to drown! CRAP!
Suddenly, it was over...

La Purple Kirby
16th April 2003, 05:32 AM
ok, are we born with our powers or do they give them to us.....
~*~*Kirby*~*~
I was sitting drawing a sketch of Heiwa when I heard a roar then three shots then murmering. I stood up and walked over to where I head everything from and I saw a big grizzly bear, dead. I tried to see who fired at the bear and saw Lance. I wondered what happened so I stepped out and getting my leg caught in the bush I kicked out and ran toward him. "Hey, Lance did you shoot that bear?"
"Yah so?"
"Well I just thought that MAYBE YOU SHOULDN"T!"
He stopped and said pointing "It was attacking my Familier"
I looked down at the cutest wolf pup I've ever seen! I bent down and started scratching his ears. I think he liked it because he started to roll on his back and had me scratch his stomach. "Sorry, I thought that maybe you attacked him for no dang reason" I said looking up at Lance and still scratching his pup's stomach. I patted the pup gently and stood up "Bye, and good bidding's" I said with Heiwa flying behind me.

Drusilla
16th April 2003, 07:23 AM
*sweatdrop*
*hits Kirby over the head with Kirby's frying pan*
Ding head, they were given to us. Only Varda has Wicca blood, but since she has close ties with the rest, they can share her power. Don't make me explain... it's too complecated...

Anjana's Halo
16th April 2003, 02:54 PM
Oye, the real world sucked me in...But I escaped!!!

EDIT: Screwed up the names

Name- Sally Raine
Age- 17
Gender- F
Physical Description- She has short, slightly wavy red hair and blue eyes. Her skin is very fair and her build is slightly stocky. She would be considered fat if she wasn't so tall (5'11"). Likes wearing yellow, red, blue, green, just bright and cheery colors.
Personality- She's one of the smartest girl in school, the girl with best reputation among the teachers as being quiet and studious. But in truth, she's very quirky. Even when she's actually serious, there's an aura of oddness about her. She often follows her whims, and her mind changes very quickly at times.
Element- Air
Familiar- A male green and yellow parakeet named Suzume.
Relations- She decided one day to become Kayla's friend. It took awhile, but now they're fairly close buds
Other- 'Suzume' means sparrow, I believe. She named him that because she says "he's more like a sparrow than a parakeet." No one knows how she came to this conclusion...-_-
Also dreams of growing up to be a happy genius scientist (she wants to avoid being mad).

Sally Raine
I sat in geometry class, working on my designs for the moon base I would build once I developed enough funds. I was presently contemplating where the hydrophonic farms should be placed, ignoring the lecture we were getting on cylinders. I could always figuring it out later. There was a quack sound on the computer, the new tone for getting mail, since the teacher couldn't figure out how to change it back after someone messed with it. I was going through the pros and cons of having the farms located in the center when the teacher looked up and asked me to go to the principal's office. I glanced worriedly up and walked out the door. They couldn't know about that already, could they? Or maybe it was the other thing I did. I knew I left too many clues behind. They probably did some DNA tests on the nail I spat on the floor. Luckily, all my other friends were there, so it wasn't anything I did. However, I got another surprise. We were heading off on a little field trip.
~~
I stood in the room with the familiars. There was a reall weird moment when Varda seemed to burst into flame, then it felt like I was being torment from all sides by a tornado. And now those guys on the Council said we had to help with something I really didn't fully understand. I would figure it out soon, I figured, so I stayed silent.

I glanced over at Akina, who was snuggling her hampster, who also turned out to be her familiar. Kirby had a dove, Varda had a fox, and Lance had a wolf cub. I shut my eyes and thought.

"Is it possible that some of the other familiars are our pets?" I asked to no one in paticular. Everyone glanced over at me.

"I guess," Varda said. "Why are you asking?" I lifted my head and pointed at a small bird with green and yellow plumage.

"Hey, isn't that your parakeet?" Kayla exclaimed. I nodded and held my hand out, but before I could give the small whistle I used to call him to me, he flew over and settled on my wrist.

"Suzume, the sparrow that took a wrong turn somewhere. I guess you're my familiar, eh?" Suzume replied with a small coo.

Haruko
16th April 2003, 03:28 PM
~~~~~~
Akina
~~
I took Hikari Back, and wiped him off with a Leaf..
"Akkina."Hikari seemed to say...weirdly..I heard it from nowhere..

"Hi-chan(She'll call him that from time to time)..."I said, and took him into a pocket with some leaves..

"Do you think a Pet can be a familiar?"Sally said..pointing to the Parakeet..

"I guess," Varda said. "Why are you asking?"

"Hey, isn't that your parakeet?"Kayla said...

"Sally..they can..Meet Hikari-chan.."I said,"My Hamster.."..

"And my Familiar.."I said..

I took Hikari out of my pocket again..And it looked at them with his big, budgling eyes..

~~~~~

EVme15
17th April 2003, 06:00 AM
*will be away from Friday until the 27th (i think) sorry for walking out on you guys so early...*
~|~|~|~|~
Kayla

OK... so we were supposed to find these animals now? This was all too weird... So what did I have to lose? I set off towards the first place I thought of: tropics!
Walking around a bit, this place seemed weird. No idea why, it just... did. I almost screamed when a splash sounded nearby. A tiger cub was swimming in the water. It seemed to be very content with itself. It came over to the side of the river, and got out.
"Are you my Familiar?" I asked it as it walked up to me and rubbed my leg. I guess that was a yes.

Drusilla
17th April 2003, 07:44 AM
Gotcha Kayla. Enjoy your vaca.
And people... let's see if any of the MIAs post before we post any more
MIAs- Nabooru, Adina (she's excused... I've talked to her, she'll be away for awhile), Mike...
If any of you RPG with them or talk to them on AIM, tell them to get thier little asstails in gear...
Danke Shoen!

Drusilla
21st April 2003, 07:48 AM
_-_'

~*~Varda~*~
"What do we do now? I mean, what the hell are we up against here? What are we supposed to do?" I asked my aunt. She didn't respond.
I muttered something about damn wiccans not knowing what they were doing and she turned on me angrily. "That's the kind of talk that's keeping you from joining the Order as a novice. You have no respect for your elders!" she snapped.
"Yeah, well, I might if my elders knew what they wanted for me to do. They're always going on about being ready, and they don't even know what they're getting ready for! That's why we lost to the Vikings, and the Romans, and the English... We have no order in the Order. You people are just too stuck up to see it. If you'd look around more and unstick your heads from up your a$$es, things might look up and we'd be the power we once were!"
Junasta glared at me. I glared right back. My friends stared at us, not quite sure what to do.
She knew that it was useless to try to reason with me and gave up. "OK, follow me," she said, and turned on her heel and stalked out of the room. I followed, my friends after me.
"Varda? Is it really that safe to argue with your aunt like that? I mean... all this wierd magic stuff..." asked Roxy.
I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, well, that's what they want you to think. They really don't have any power by themselves. They act as a group, or else they can't do sh*t," I explained. Roxy made a face that said she understood but still didn't get it, and I let it go. I didn't feel like explaining it.
We didn't go back to the council chamber again like I thought that we would. Instead, we were in a dark room. I couldn't tell how large it was. Then I realised, this is that room! I had never been allowed in here. All kinds of odd things went on in here. I'd heard that the Listeners lived here. They did exactly that... Listened. They listened to the world and could sense when new powers came in. That's how the council knew who had the potentail to join the Order. I'd always thought that it was another of the little faerie stories that they told us... but it seemed that this was that room.
A portal opened. Junasta pointed out packs of food and the like, which we shouldered. "This should take you to the place of the Source. What you will find there, I don't know. Good luck," said Junasta, a little coldly, but I ignored it. I lead the way through the portal.
Suddenly, we were in a forest somewhere. It was dark... Not night time kind of dark, but empty kind of dark. There was no sound at all. It was like a vaccum with trees. I almost felt like if I tried to breathe, that there would be nothing to inhale. But I did, and I was alright. But something was wrong... very wrong.
"Well, what now? Set up camp sound good?" I asked the others.
They agreed, and we set up. Soon, we had the tents up, and a pile of wood in the middle.
"Varda?" asked Mike, pointing to the sticks.
"What do you want me to do?! My lighter's out of fluid!" I said defensively.
"No, light it with that magic stuff," said Roxy.
"Oh," I sad, feeling a little stupid. "Uhh, go fire?"
Nothing. I blinked. "This doesn't come with an instruction manual!" I said defensively. "Erm... woot?" I said. Still nothing.
Vulpina nudged my leg, and knocked me off balance. Something clicked. As I fell towards the would-be fire, I put my hands out and streams of flame shot out and propelled me back up. Soon, we had a pretty nice blaze.
"Huh... coolies!" I cried. The others looked like they wanted to say something, but they were too polite to. I sat down on a log that someone had dragged in and dug through my backpack. The others followed suit, Roxy and Mike sitting on either side of me.
"Ah hah!" I cried triumphantly, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. I pulled one out and tried to light it. Mike grabbed the whole thing from my hands and threw it into the fire.
"None of that! I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do that with those damn things," he growled at me. I sat back and pouted.
~*~