PDA

View Full Version : Fansub Linking and Distribution Topic

PlatinumHawke
29th September 2002, 05:32 PM
Well, I know that alot of people don't have the access to subtitled anime like some of us do, so I propose that we, the more fortunate anime otakus, help the those in need, by providing fansubbed anime, or at least a point in the right direction.

Slow As Hell Anime (http://www.generation.net/~azag/)
AniFan Distribution (http://www.geocities.com/anifan_distro/index.html)

These are two Canadian (hint hint to all ye Americans) distributers that are very good at what they do. I can't remember the site that I got my Initial D tapes off of, but the second I do, they'll go up to.

As well, I have several *full* series on digital encodes (ie, *.avi and *.asf). PM me, and I'll provide a full series listing, and maybe hook you up with a few CDs worth.

Oh, and one important note I should pass along. Fansubbing is all non-profit. When you get a few tapes, all you're paying for is the materials (ie the VHS tapes/ CD-Rs) and the postage/shipping.

RedStarWarrior
29th September 2002, 09:20 PM
Thanks.....I am looking into getting some fansubbed DBZ movies.

Umbreon88
13th October 2002, 10:01 PM
Slow as Hell is fansub? o-o;;;

when my friend bought volume 1 of excel saga, it said during the episodes Slow as HELL animé

PlatinumHawke
14th October 2002, 06:02 PM
Yea, she has a fansub copy. All through-out the eye-catchers in every episode, it says "Slow As Hell Anime" or just SAHA in the upper corner.

And MC, watch out for the DBZ fansubs. They're notirious for being poor quality, as some people *add in* excessive cursing.

Edit: For all of those with high speed, I will begin an mIRC channel with an FServ for fansubbed anime. So keep in check for that.

Ashi-chan
15th October 2002, 04:09 PM
Fansubs are great! I've got DVD fansubs of the Yu-Gi-Oh! movie, Duel Monsters eps. 1-60, and one of the TV specials. I like the Pocket Monsters movie fansubs too, 'cuz it's fun ta compare the original movie ta its dub version. I'm hopin' ta get some more fansubs soon. Right now I'm specifically lookin' for "Comic Party" and the "High School Aura Buster" OAVs.

TechnoSamurai
25th October 2002, 03:08 PM
Ive got on CD burned, Every episode of rurouni Kenshin, all the kenshin Ova parts including the 2 new ones the kenshin movie seisouhen, Ninja Scroll, Hell Spawned, Fatal Fury, 2 street fighter movies, Ghost in the Shell, Gundam Wing Endless Waltz and I used to have the entire series for Ayashi no ceres (1-24) and also Neon Genesis Evangelion (1-24) and also the ova of evangelion which i though was a confusing ova. Ive heard the Ova of evangelion was only an atempt to confuse people as a form of revenge by the creator for all the fans that didnt understand the last two episodes of the series.

RaichuRocks
13th December 2002, 12:51 AM
I have a link fo you:

www.randommasters.com

He is very reliable and has a huge selection

He lives in the US

I bought all of DBZ and DBGT from him. DBZ is his lowest quality stuff(thats ok).

I also buy any pokemon fansubs he creates

He uses the best kind of equipment, hires translators, gets Japanese DVDs for new stuff(Pokemon Movies and episodes)

He will work on Pokemon Movie 5 ASAP when the DVD comes out Dec. 20th in Japan, after he imports it.

He plans on subbing everything pokemon-wise(Snow Way Out will be hard to find though, it was aired as a special only-no VHS made for it)

He currently has the banned episodes as well

Mention my name(as a referral): Stephen Strauss, and he will let you buy anything from the list

kalad1
10th March 2003, 07:21 PM
I am looking for Fansubs of a little-known anime known as Tonde Buurin.

squirtlemaster
14th April 2003, 03:50 AM
http://www.wpp-fansubs.com

this is the site that is fansubbing
Rockman exe
gundam seed
digimon frontier

Doomykins
16th April 2003, 09:34 PM
Does anyone know a good place to download digimon episodes? I've found some but for some reason, only realone player will work on my computer, nothing else will.

squirtlemaster
17th April 2003, 10:21 PM
which series of digimon?
for digimon frontier, download at wolf pack productions bit torrent page.

Doomykins
18th April 2003, 08:07 AM
Any season, and Bit Torrent doesn't like me.

I've tried Wolf Pack and I just keep getting tiny bits of data. Then when I try to open it, I have to resave and it goes through this thing where it says the connection was denied or something. Even when I'm online and I've told my fire wall to let Bit through and to stop it. I just end up with bunches of little bits of data that don't do anything.

Dark-San
21st July 2003, 10:14 PM
I got a list of fan sub links in this website: Heres the anime titles (http://www.animesuki.com/series.php)

Heres the fan sub groups: Fan subs groups (http://www.animesuki.com/group.php)

Nikku-San
3rd November 2003, 04:36 AM
Doomykins, Bittorrent picks up speed eventually. The more you get of the file the more you can put out. The more you put out, the faster your download goes. What goes around comes around. So just be patient with it, iit could take a while.

Lady Vulpix
13th January 2004, 12:45 PM
I know there are like... 3 Argentinean TPM members, out of whom I'm the only active one. But still, in case anyone is interested (or new members join), there are fansubbers in Argentina too.
http://www.rofcanime.com.ar

Last Exile
14th January 2004, 05:22 AM
These guys are great:

www.animesuki.com

These guys are LOADED! ;)

PS. If anyone's looking for Maburaho episodes, the first 9 are up there! Darkyouth, I know you want them! ;)

Ah, nice to know there are even fansubbers in Argentina! Viva le Resistance! :D Cheers, Gabi! ;)

woz
14th January 2004, 05:51 AM
http://anime.mircx.com/

you can check the latest anime releases there and it also provides .torrent files for download.

Last Exile
14th January 2004, 09:29 AM
Hmmm, woz, your site seems to ahve some stuff the others don't Suki just put Maburaho 10 up but yours has Maburaho 12. Still, wodner about the quality of the fansubs.

Darkyouth, if you're desperate for any episodes of Last Exile, the link woz gave has Episode 1.

Dark-San
18th March 2004, 10:48 PM
Last Exile? I've watched mine throught VCDs and man did it English subtitles suxs ;o ! Well for most the part I've to watched the anime thrice before I could actually understand the whole damn story -_-"

Anyway as for Maburaho, I will be getting these from my friend! Yupz he would be downloading it for me and I don't hav to waste my bandwidth on downloading so I can concentrate on my Ragnarok Online Gaming~ Muhahaha *Evil grin* ;P

Azura Stardust
19th March 2004, 06:04 AM
The difference between Animesuki.com and anime.mircx.com is that one licenses strictly English-fansubbed, unlicensed (in America) anime. anime.mircx.com takes whatever's submitted, if I'm not wrong.

There you can find Spanish subs, French subs, DVD-rips of licensed anime, subs of licensed anime (like Inuyasha, Paranoia Agent..), OSTS, other music, all sorts of odd stuff related to anime. Heck, even entire Ayumi Hamasaki CDs may be netted if you come at the right time.

Of course, you gotta have some inference skills and common sense (and maybe some experience) to filter out some real junk: dead links and odd stuff and horrid fansubs...

If you haven't realised, Maburaho is licensed. Therefore, you can find Maburaho on anime.mircx.com but not on animesuki.com any more.

An even shadier place would be downloadanime.org (http://downloadanime.org/index.php) with... well... odd stuff as well. I'd rather go to anime.mircx.com, but this place backs up stuff. I got my Last Exile fansubs here.

Sir Chris
7th April 2004, 07:42 AM
http://anime-kraze.net/

very cool site...

Sabakyuu
28th July 2004, 12:59 PM
Like Azura Stardust said Downloadanime.org is good especially the forums that have links to anime such as fma and inuyasha. Another great site is:www.the-easy-tiger.net Has many good anime like last exile,and other anime that many many people probably haven't heard about such as pretear(been looking for the pretear ost forever.)

Julip
6th August 2004, 06:50 PM
http://welcome.to/neo-tokyo

Fansubs in spanish. Anime distributors based in Colombia but can ship worldwide. Where I get all my movies and such.

Mondo
26th November 2004, 04:01 PM
The two links in the first post link to pages that seem to have been deleted.

Dark-San
1st April 2005, 09:47 PM
For now dudes, if ya guys are interested in downloading animes fresh off from the net. Please go to animesuki to download it. Other than that as for liscened anime, I'm afraid you guys have to search for individual fansub to download off from their server.

Last Exile
4th April 2005, 02:54 AM
Also be aware that posting torrent links anywhere in OA other than animesuki is tehcnically illegal and could land you and the rest of TPM in hot water, so please refrain from posting such info in topics. Via PMs or email is fine.

Adding in a few pointers, bro! :jump: Edit* If you dudes are desperates to find torrents, feel free to pm any of the mods. or fellow TPMers. We are sure to assist you in the best way we can.

PlatinumHawke
7th April 2005, 01:47 AM
The two links in the first post link to pages that seem to have been deleted.

Mostly because those links are ANCIENT, and the groups are likely to have disbanded. Hard to believe how far fansub anime has come in the three years that I've been active in it.

Hey, I'm posting again on TPM again too.

fat man with a monkey
7th April 2005, 01:53 AM
Hey Hawke, Jamey here. I came back mid last year. You back for good or just a while?

PlatinumHawke
7th April 2005, 01:58 AM
Eh, don't really know if I'll be around here for good or anything, given that I've all but removed myself from Pokemon. Dunno, might still hang around the old haunts, possibly wind back into fanfiction. Who knows really.

Dark-San
7th April 2005, 05:46 AM
Guys? Yohoo~ Please do your chit chat either through AIM or through PM. This topic is going to be closed due to prevent ppl from posting links of liscened materials.