PDA

View Full Version : Rossymore's Update of the Week: 4th June

Rossymore
4th June 2010, 06:33 AM
I would have done this yesterday...but being on holiday means I have lost all sense of days.

Anime
Well after a ridiculously large amount of episodes, Ash finally has his last badge. No, not in the dub, we're at least 40 episodes away from that. -_-"
At least tomorrow, the new season of Pokemon begins. So don't miss it.

Also, some more dub titles have surfaced. DP161 will be titled Yes, in Dee Dee It's Dawn! Gah! The next title of DP162 will be Playing the Performance Encore!
Both episodes will feature Ursari- I mean Ursula in the battle for Dawn's fifth ribbon. To be honest, I'm more interested in DP163. Oh yeah, the next episode of the Japanse one features Kenny and Jasmine, the Olivine Leader. Kenny and Ash have a battle and if Ash loses...Dawn has to travel with Kenny. Wow...some feelings you have there Kenny.

Gaming
Well, the Legendary Pokemon of B/W are certainly impressive. We have a white mascot for Black and a black mascot for White...wait, what? More info about the games will most likely come from the next Pokemon Sunday...on Saturday. Yeah.

Events
A new Pokemon is available for Japanses players: a Scizor which has a role in the upcoming thirteenth Pokemon movie. It will be Level 50, has a Starf Berry, Classic Ribbon and knows the moves X-Scissor, Swords Dance, Iron Defense and Agility. It also has the ability Swarm and has an Adamant nature. Pretty powerful stuff. You can get it via Wi-Fi Connection.

Misc.
Another Pokemon Origins has been posted up onto Bulbapedia, this time about the strange Pokemon Relicanth (http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/On_the_Origin_of_Species:_Relicanth), which has more of a connection to the real world then you might think. Created by George Hutcheon, these posts show how certain Pokemon came to be. All of the stories can be found at the bottom of each page.

That's it for this week, there should be some more B/W news. But until then, keeeeep dancing!