PDA

View Full Version : what happens in the last episode?

supergodzilla
14th April 2003, 11:48 AM
does anybody know what happen in the final episode of the hoenn series

Hanada Tattsu
14th April 2003, 12:13 PM
*Spoiler Alert*

Well, the episode hasn't aired yet, in fact, we are only at the second Hoenn gym episode, which Ash loses.

I somehow think that Ash will have a rematch with Richie or Gary in one of the last episodes. Even though Gary has quit training, I'm sure he's caught new Pokemon to study.

I think the last episode in all is gonna be about Ash finally becoming the champion, a goal that has never ceased since the first few minutes of the first episode.

*End Spoiler Alert*

Darth J.
14th April 2003, 12:30 PM
Doesn't Supergodzilla mean 'what happens in the last Hoenn episode that aired in Japan?' ?

Chris 2.1
14th April 2003, 12:44 PM
if you mean the most recent Hoenn episode, then here goes:

****SPOILER****

After getting a boat ride from Mr Briney, Ash, Brock, May and Masato arrive in Dewford. They head to the Gym, where Ash hopes to earn his 2nd official Hoenn Badge.

There, they meet Brawly. The match starts.

Brawly sends out Machop, and Ash sends out his Taillow. Machop wins.

Ash released his Treecko, which beats Machop.

Brawly sends out Makuhita, which Treecko starts to beat, but wait! Makuhita evolved, and morphs into the much stronger Hariyama.

Hariyama goes against Treecko, and wins :(

Having lost, Ash decides to train in Dewford until he can beat Hariyama. The next four titles (Wurmple VS Wurmple! which is which?, Steven, Aron and Aggron, Rebel of the sea! Corphish enters! and Run, Ash! cross Carvanha river!)

you never know, Treecko may evolve to beat Hariyama :rolleyes:

END SPOILER

Riven
16th April 2003, 06:05 PM
I can not wait for the houen serise to start over here in Australia, I've been trying to download it, but they keep canceling out!!!!

Hanada Tattsu
16th April 2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Riven
I can not wait for the houen serise to start over here in Australia, I've been trying to download it, but they keep canceling out!!!!

If Australia is only at the Olivine Gym battle, then you Aussies do have a while to go!

However, CheezTV has been airing new Master Quest episodes daily, so I guess you guys might catch up to the USA eventually, which gets you guys a step closer to Advance.

Riven
16th April 2003, 07:47 PM
Yeah, I know we have a long time to wait, but still I can't wait.

supergodzilla
16th April 2003, 08:04 PM
i really wonder what happens to ashes old crew the strongest pokemon he has snorlax,charizard,pidgeot,lapras,pikachu, kingler
in the last episode

Nikku-San
16th April 2003, 08:21 PM
In response to Shiny Marill's post, wow. Four episodes between his tries to beat Brawly... Hmmm. Maybe Treecko really will evolve, that'd be pretty neat. Or... Ash COULD get a Psychic type but... nah.

Hanada Tattsu
16th April 2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by supergodzilla
i really wonder what happens to ashes old crew the strongest pokemon he has snorlax,charizard,pidgeot,lapras,pikachu, kingler
in the last episode

Let's look at where Ash's "giants" are currently:

*May Contain Minor Spoilers*

Snorlax - Well, Snorlax for the most part is sleeping at Oak's reserve in Pallet. He does get used quite a bit toward the end of the league. He does defeat Clair's Kingdra in the Blackthorn Gym, but loses to Gyarados and its Dragonbreath. He also uses it in the Silver Convention match against Gary, and it really wins quite a few rounds.

Charizard - Ash never really left Charizard, he just deposited it with Liza to train harder. And the hard work shows too. Ash uses it at Blackthorn Gym, where it beats Clair's special Pokemon, Dragonair. He also uses it at the Silver Convention, where it beats Gary's Blastoise, but after a climatic match, loses to Hazuki and his Blaziken.

Pidgeot - We haven't seen or heard of Pidgeot. It's still "protecting" the Pidgey and Pidgeotto. The last time Ash mentioned it was at the Violet City gym, when he saw Falkner's Pidgeot and remembered his. At least he remembered this one of this long last Pokemon, unlike some others. *cough*Primeape*cough.

Lapras - Lapras is currently leader of his pack. We did see him in Johto, and I was looking forward to Ash using him in the Johto League, but I was mistaken when I saw the Silver Convention episodes.

Pikachu - Do I really need to answer? He uses it everywhere, especially in the Silver Convention, and it is the only Pokemon he takes to Hoenn with him. Interesting, no?

Kingler - Ash was acting like he forgot this monster, but he does withdraw it for the Silver Convention to use against Moe. However, a trainer lets his Voltorb loose by accident, and they explode into Kingler, which is injured and cannot battle.

As for what will happen with them, I hope when Ash becomes a master, we will see each of his Pokemon and where they are. For example, we'll see Pidgeot flying around on Route 1, Lapras swimming in the vast seas, Charizard training at the Charicific Valley, etc.

supergodzilla
17th April 2003, 09:12 AM
i think ash should get the team back and kick @$$

Hanada Tattsu
17th April 2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by supergodzilla
i think ash should get the team back and kick @$$

Well, he does have Kingler, Snorlax, and Bulbasaur at Professor Oak's lab, and whenever he calls Liza, she brings Charizard over. Officer Jenny also lets Ash borrow Squirtle sometimes.

We just need to see Ash use Lapras and Pidgeot and actually get them back.

Bacl
18th April 2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Let's look at where Ash's "giants" are currently:

::sigh::

You forgot to mention Ash's other big time Pokemon. Muk! Come on, Muk is a contender. Fully evolved, very powerful (Ash used it succesfully in the Pokemon league against that unstoppable Bellsprout, and also against Gary). Muk are allowed in Hoen (thank goodness, or I never would have bought R/S) so Ash can call for it if he remembers he does in fact have this ultra powerful Pokemon that obeys him without question and loves him to death.

If Ash would have had Muk with him when he first faced Ritchie instead of that Charizard...then Ash would have won. No question in my mind.

Hanada Tattsu
18th April 2003, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Bacl
::sigh::

You forgot to mention Ash's other big time Pokemon. Muk! Come on, Muk is a contender. Fully evolved, very powerful (Ash used it succesfully in the Pokemon league against that unstoppable Bellsprout, and also against Gary). Muk are allowed in Hoen (thank goodness, or I never would have bought R/S) so Ash can call for it if he remembers he does in fact have this ultra powerful Pokemon that obeys him without question and loves him to death.

If Ash would have had Muk with him when he first faced Ritchie instead of that Charizard...then Ash would have won. No question in my mind.

Sorry, I forgot. I guess I got ya mad. Sorry.

I do have good news for ya though. In addition to using Muk in the Indigo League, he does use him in the Johto League against Gary. Muk even beats one of Gary's strongest, Scizor!

Bacl
19th April 2003, 09:35 AM
Sorry, I forgot. I guess I got ya mad. Sorry.

Nah. I just wanted to emphasize that Muk shouldn't be forgotten.

I do have good news for ya though. In addition to using Muk in the Indigo League, he does use him in the Johto League against Gary. Muk even beats one of Gary's strongest, Scizor!

::drools::

I'll have to fire up the VCR when they finally show those episodes. I can count the number of times Ash has used Muk with the fingers on my left hand, so it is nice that we'll so him taken out of the lab and kicking some tail!

Oh, and I agree. In THE last episode I'd like to see EVERY (this includes Primape) Pokemon Ash has caught appear (if only briefly). Wouldn't mind J & J getting their Wheezing and Arbok back if only to win ONE battle with them. Why must every character abandon their most defining Pokemon? Don't even get me started on Brock and Onix...

Dragon_Claw
20th April 2003, 06:38 AM
yeah *sigh* Onix.

I remember a episode, where everybody split up, and Jessie and James almost won by cornering Ash's Pokémon (not Pikachu) and then Weezing used a sludge attack or something, and then Onix dug up protecting the other Pokémon.

And In Celebi's movie, that tyranitar was causing major damage. But then Onix and I think Suicine stopped him.

pokemongeek
22nd April 2003, 08:29 AM
What About Noctowl, Heracross, Cyndaquil, Totodile, All Of Those Tauros, Taillow (Houen), Or Treecko? Taillow WOULD Be Ash's Best Bet Against Brawley For Advantage Reasons. And Heracross Is Part Bug And Fighting And Are Allowed In Houen.

Chris 2.1
22nd April 2003, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by pokemongeek
What About Noctowl, Heracross, Cyndaquil, Totodile, All Of Those Tauros, Taillow (Houen), Or Treecko? Taillow WOULD Be Ash's Best Bet Against Brawley For Advantage Reasons. And Heracross Is Part Bug And Fighting And Are Allowed In Houen.

well, Ash uses Taillow against Brawly's Machop, but it loses :(