PDA

View Full Version : [RBY] Revival of The Sacred Legend

Ancient Arcanin
14th April 2003, 01:13 PM
The Sacred Legend, a team once used by me up to 2 years ago, now ready to resurface in the wounder will they survive new tactics?

Venesaur (Evergreen)
Leech seed
Body slam
Sleep powder
Razor leaf

In the old days of R/B/Y Evergreen kicked *** when no mint berries were to be found.

Alakazam (Alpha)
Pyschic
Recover
T-wave
Seismic Toss

Good strong nessary PYSCHIC.

Starmie (Hydrostar)
Surf
Recover
T-bolt
T-wave

Good Psychic elimater.

Ninetails (Firefox)
Flamethrower
Confuse ray
Fire Spin
Body slam
Good, I mean great pokemon until its downfall in G/S/C

Taurous (Rage)
Bodyslam
Ice beam
Earthquake
Thunder bolt
Good

Zapdos (Storm)
Thunder bolt
Drill Peck
Reflect
Thunder wave
Excellant but keep rock away... FAR AWAY.

Charizard04621
14th April 2003, 05:26 PM
Venusaur: If you're planning to take that to the PBS, you'd probably want Swords Dance over Leech Seed... Unless you're deliberately trying to force opponents to switch.

Alakazam: works.

Starmie: I guess... But Eggy could give you trouble. Watch out for Ninetales, and Zapdos... If they get incapacitated, you're probably going to pay dearly.

Ninetales: Fire Spin in RBY can be switched away from. Perhaps Substitute in its place.

Tauros: Heavens, have you seen this thing's Special rating lately? Don't give it any elemental attacks other than Blizzard... Hyper Beam over Thunderbolt, and Blizzard over Ice Beam.

Zapdos: It wouldn't really keep rocks far away... They'd attack anyway. You're probably better off swapping Reflect for Light Screen to use against those stupid annoying Chanseys... Maybe you're more concerned about Tauroses, though.

Overall, watch out for Exeggutor, Tauros, and maybe even Persian... *shrug* You've got three of the faster pokémon, so I guess you won't suffer too much. Um, good luck.