PDA

View Full Version : Card of the Week

Houndoom_Lover
15th June 2010, 11:23 PM
Card of the week

Oy, so I couldn’t think up of a clever pun for this weeks entry, so I’m just gunna cut to the chase ‘cause I’m kinda hungry. This weeks card is

http://www.pokezam.com/tcg/base/39.jpg

Porygon! Traditional, classic, original flavour Porygon! The virtual pokemon has virtually no hit points to speak of and with its bland colourless type and zero hit points, why would anyone want to play it? You should just throw it in the scarp bucket, right? Wrong, my fellow Pokemon enthusiasts!

Its attacks make all the difference. Conversation one changes the defending Pokemon’s weakness to say from fire to water or from Grass type to Normal. Mind you, this attack cannot be used is the defending Pokeon has no weakness. And then Conversation two let’s you change Porygon’s Resistance to anything your heart desires. Now your saying, how could this possibly be useful. Well, you could be secretly plotting the down fall of your opponent by having a fully charged fully evolved Pokemon waiting on the Bench to switch out. Or you could be ready to evolve your Porygon into a Porygon 2, much stronger cards all around (But we’ll get to that next week). Either way, if you like making things tricky for others, don’t over look this classic card!

If you don’t already have one, you can pick one up for about 50 cents USD. I’m gunna got get something to eat now. Laters!

Lady Vulpix
22nd June 2010, 02:04 PM
That image is broken (Tripod does not allow hotlinking). Try saving it to your computer and uploading it to ImageShack, Photobucket or somewhere else.

Houndoom_Lover
24th June 2010, 11:30 AM
Oh poo! Hold on, I have it saved to photobucket. I knew that too, lordy. Sorry, let me fix it.