PDA

View Full Version : Men of horror vs Dogfish44 (ref=Knight of Time )

men of horror
21st June 2010, 01:57 PM
Open 2-2
Abilities are active.
You choose first
I choose and attack
You attack
Banned moves: OHKO moves,healing moves (only status healing moves are allowed) Perish Song, Toxic.
Arena: in the deep forest. Altough the sun is strong there is hardly any access to it due to the thick trees surrounding the arena.

Anyone want to fight me?

Dogfish44
21st June 2010, 02:11 PM
I'll take you on, with my Kecleon! (Male, Nickname Karma)

men of horror
21st June 2010, 02:25 PM
Great, thanks :)

I choose Friena ,my male Eevee.
Alright, first use quick attack. Then use double team. Hoever if he uses an attack which always hits you use protect. Then when he doesnt attack you physically use charm if he does then use Body Slam

quick attack - double team/protect - charm/body slam

Dogfish44
21st June 2010, 03:09 PM
Let's see what we can do here.

Start of by using Brick Break.
Follow up by snatching that Double Team.
Finish up by using Focus Punch.

Brick Break ~ Double Team ~ Focus Punch

men of horror
23rd June 2010, 07:08 AM
Okay, now we just need a reff :)

Dogfish44
27th June 2010, 06:16 AM
BUMP!

Knight of Time
27th June 2010, 04:37 PM
I'll take this one for you guys, I'll have the reffing up probably tomorrow (weekends are a busier time than weekdays for me to ref).

men of horror
28th June 2010, 05:06 AM
thanks Knight of Time :)

Knight of Time
29th June 2010, 02:50 PM
It bothers me a bit whenever there is some information missing before I go to ref, but nonetheless, I'll fill it in soon.

Uh, men of horror, are you banning only healing moves that don't do damage (e.g. Rest or Recover, but not Drain Punch or Giga Drain)?

Anyway, here goes guys.

men of horror vs Dogfish44
Reffed by Knight of Time

Location: A deep forest (Deep Forest Green from Atomic Bomberman without the springboards, maybe?)

DQ: 1 week

Banned moves: All OHKO moves, (non-damaging?) healing moves other than status recovery moves (e.g. Rest, but not Refresh), Perish Song, Toxic

Round 1

Pre-Round Stats:

men of horror:
OO

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/133.png

Friena the Eevee (F)
Health: 100%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 100%
Ability: Adaptability
Quick Attack ~ Double Team ~ Body Slam

Dogfish44:
OO

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/352.png

Karma the Kecleon (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 100%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 100%
Ability: Color Change
Brick Break ~ Snatch ~ Focus Punch

The setting for this battle is a dense forest area. With a sea of trees surrounding the area, it could prove very hard for the sun to shine though. Nonetheless, the first of the two trainers about to battle here shows up. Revealing himself as men of horror, he takes out a Pokeball, and opens it up to reveal a female Eevee by the name of Friena. A few moments later, the second trainer makes his appearance. Revealing himself as Dogfish44, he takes out a Pokeball of his own, and opens it up to reveal a male Kecleon by the name of Karma. Soon, a red coloured Sceptile suddenly appears in the arena, jumping from tree to tree as a mysterious figure holds on as tight as possible. As the mysterious figure and Sceptile land on the ground, the Sceptile is revealed to be mine, as I thank him for the speedy transportation through the forest, and recall him, before allowing the battle to commence. The battle is soon begun by Freina, who goes into a fast dash as she hits Karma with her Quick Attack. Karma though, isn't fazed too much by the Eevee's speedy start to the battle, as he comes down with a Brick Break on her, causing her to cry in pain as the Kecleon's arm makes for a painful hit.

Friena: -9 Health, -4 Energy

Still feeling a bit of the pain from that Brick Break, Friena begins to concentrate on making some clones of herself to help her try and get a bit more evasive, but Karma darts in and uses Snatch, leaving Friena very disappointed as four clones of Karma appear instead of the ones she would have hoped to summon.

Friena: -6 Energy

Not liking that she had her clones snatched away from her, Friena glares in anger at the five Kecleon and bounds into the air to try and Body Slam one of them. But, upon making her landing, Friena only ends up cutting down one of the clones, as she is left wide open for a Focus Punch from Karma, which hits the Eevee so hard, it sends her flying as she cries loudly from the major pain she received as a result.

Friena: -20 Health, -7 Energy

[i]Stats After Round 1:

men of horror:
OO

Friena the Eevee (F)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 71%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 83%

Dogfish44:
OO

Karma the Kecleon (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 95%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 80%

Notes:

-When I ref a Pokemon at 0% energy, they lose 1 point of health for each 2 points of energy they use, so keep that in mind.

-Dogfish44, you have the first move for the next round.

Edit: Thanks for the ability information, men of horror.

Dogfish44
29th June 2010, 03:27 PM
Brick Break ~ Drain Punch ~ Brick Break.
Snatch any Double Teaming.
Focus Punch on other non offensive moves.
If it is raining/sandstorming/Hailing when it double teams, focus punch instead.

men of horror
30th June 2010, 05:25 AM
Yea, just non-damaging healing moves are banned(rest...)
And my eevees ability is Adaptability

Okay, Friena use attract at first. Then tickle him . Afterwards use protect if he attacks you. If he doesn`t because he is in love with you use charm.

Knight of Time
5th July 2010, 06:33 PM
Sorry to keep you guys waiting for my reffing.

Reffed by Knight of Time

Location: A deep forest (Deep Forest Green from Atomic Bomberman without the springboards, maybe?)

Banned moves: All OHKO moves, non-damaging healing moves other than status recovery moves (e.g. Rest, but not Refresh), Perish Song, Toxic

Round 2

Pre-Round Stats:

men of horror:
OO

Friena the Eevee (F)
Health: 71%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 83%
Attract ~ Tickle ~ Protect
Sub: Use Charm on the third action if Karma is immobilized by love

Dogfish44:
OO

Karma the Kecleon (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 95%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 80%

The battle resumes as Karma and his clones all go for a Brick Break on Friena. As the Eevee freaks out, not knowing which attack is real, she waits it out...just as the real strike gets to her, making her cry in pain. But soon, as she shakes if off and turns to face the four Kecleon in her way, she turns toward one of them, and begins to flutter her eyes in a flirtatious way. The real Karma does manage to see this, and he begins to fall head over heels for Friena...uh oh, he's Attracted folks!

Friena: -9 Health, -2 Energy

Finding himself suddenly in love with Friena, Karma does his hardest to try and resist the strong grasp it has on him, and is successful, getting off a Drain Punch that catches Friend off guard, draining away a bit of her health before returning it to Karma. Friena tries to retaliate by using Tickle on one of the four copies of Karma, but she only ends up tickling a clone, which vanishes right there.

Friena: -7 Health, -3 Energy

Trying to go back onto the attack, Karma tries to go for another Brick Break, but finds himself immobilized by love. Friena, knowing that the here and now is the perfect chance to lower Karma's guard, attempts to do just that by Charming who she hopes is the real Karma. By sheer luck, the real Kecleon ends up falling for Friena's Charm, as his Attack power takes a drop as a result.

Friena: -2 Energy

[i]Stats After Round 2:

men of horror:
OO

Friena the Eevee (F)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 55%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 76%

Dogfish44:
OO

Karma the Kecleon (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 98%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 69%

Notes:

-When Attract is used on a Pokemon with Double Team clones, I use a randomizer to determine whether the real one ends up being Attracted, hence why Karma got Attracted there. Otherwise, if Attract had been used on one of the clones instead, it would have had no effect whatsoever, being as one, clones can't be Attracted, and two, nothing happens to a clone in such a case, in other words, they don't make any sort of reaction or disappear. Similarly, I ref the use of any non-damaging stat lowering move (e.g. Charm, Tail Whip) in the same way if the opponent has clones, depending on the move, it may or may not make the clone disappear (e.g. with Charm, the clone wouldn't disappear, but with Tail Whip, the clone can disappear; you two get the idea).

-men of horror, you have the first move for the next round.

men of horror
6th July 2010, 04:22 AM
Friena. First double team yourself. Then use swift and finally use charm again.

Dogfish44
6th July 2010, 09:52 AM
Hmmm...
I want you to relax for a moment and clear the attraction.
Then shock Wave every single clone, then finish up with a Magic Coat.

Knight of Time
11th July 2010, 12:10 PM
Sorry for the delay again guys.

Reffed by Knight of Time

Banned moves: All OHKO moves, non-damaging healing moves other than status recovery moves (e.g. Rest, but not Refresh), Perish Song, Toxic

Round 3

Pre-Round Stats:

men of horror:
OO

Friena the Eevee (F)
Health: 55%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 76%
Double Team ~ Swift ~ Charm

Dogfish44:
OO

Karma the Kecleon (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 98%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 69%
Relax ~ Shock Wave ~ Magic Coat

The battle resumes as Friena decides to make some of her own copies of herself. As the Eevee begins to concentrate, 3 copies of her all appear near her. Karma though, despite noticing he now has four copies of his attractor, decides to relax. But the relaxation the Kecleon gets doesn't seem to do anything about his attraction...so much for that idea, I guess.

Friena: -5 Energy, +3 Clones

Friena then goes for a Swift on Karma and his clones. As the quartet of Eevee all begin to shoot off the golden flying stars at the Kecleon and his clones, they wipe out every single one of them, while Karma himself is struck by a couple of them, causing him to cry in pain. Karma tries to fight back through his attraction, but once again he finds himself immobilized in its strong grasp.

Friena: -4 Energy, +3 Clones

Going back onto the defensive for the moment, Friena and her clones all go for a Charm, with every intent of making Karma's attack power drop even more. But, the Kecleon is unable to resist the Eevee's Charm once again, as he continues to be immobilized by love.

Friena: -2 Energy, +3 Clones

[i]Stats After Round 3:

men of horror:
OO

Friena the Eevee (F)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 55%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 65%

Dogfish44:
OO

Karma the Kecleon (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 91%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 75%

Notes:

-Relaxing won't do anything to affect the duration of Attract, sorry Dogfish44.

-Dogfish44, you have the first move for the next round.

Dogfish44
11th July 2010, 12:35 PM
Rain Dance, then launch off 2 Drain Punches.

men of horror
12th July 2010, 05:25 AM
Friena , tickle him first ,then use iron tail. Afterwards use tickle again

Knight of Time
17th July 2010, 06:46 PM
Sorry again to keep you guys waiting, things have been busy for me the last few days, but this is going to be one of the few times I conjure up a reffing on a weekend, since I tend to be at my busiest on them.

Reffed by Knight of Time

Round 4

Pre-Round Stats:

men of horror:
OO

Friena the Eevee (F)
Health: 55%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 65%

Dogfish44:
OO

Karma the Kecleon (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 91%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 75%
Rain Dance ~ Drain Punch ~ Drain Punch

The battle is continued as Karma tries to go for a Rain Dance in hopes of washing away Freina's clones. But as luck would have it, once again he finds him helplessly immobilized by love, making Freina's job of Tickling him much, much easier on her part. The Kecleon can't help but laugh uncontrollably as his Attack and Defense both take a drop.

Friena: -3 Energy, +3 Clones

Trying to go back onto the attack, Karma goes for a Drain Punch on one of the four Eevee. Hoping his green fist will hit the real Friena, the Kecleon manages to get lucky as his Drain Punch, though weakened considerably, does still indeed manage to hit Friena, causing the Eevee to cry in pain as her clones disappear as a result. But, Friena does come back with retaliation however, as she strikes Karma with a painful Iron Tail, her hardened, silver glowing tail smacking the Kecleon pretty hard. But as a result, Karma's Color Change ability kicks in, making him become a Steel type, and surprisingly, making him lose his feelings for Friena...uh oh, now he's frustrated.

Friena: -4 Health, -10 Energy, -3 Clones
Karma: -9 Health (+2 Health from the Drain Punch's healing, -11 Health from Iron Tail), -4 Energy, Attack -5, Defense -1, is currently a Steel type

No longer under the effects of the Attraction from earlier, Karma smacks Friena with another Drain Punch, causing a little more damage to her despite being not as strong as Karma would have liked. Friena soon shakes off the thievery of health on her part, as she uses Tickle on Karma once again, making the Kecleon begin to laugh uncontrollably as his Attack and Defense suffer another setback. Looks like Karma's attack power isn't going to help him much now...

Friena: -4 Health, -3 Energy
Karma: +2 Health, -4 Energy, Attack -6, Defense -2, is currently a Steel type

[i]Stats After Round 4:

men of horror:
OO

Friena the Eevee (F)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 47%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 49%

Dogfish44:
OO

Karma the Kecleon (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 84%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 67%

Notes:

-men of horror, you have the first move for the next round.

Dogfish44
18th July 2010, 02:24 AM
I should be at 84 health methinks.

91-11 = 80 (Iron Tail)
80 +2 +2 (2* Drain Punch) =84, which =/= 82.
Thanks for reffing when you were busy though, means a lot.

Knight of Time
18th July 2010, 04:53 PM
Oops, my bad. Corrected.

Meh, finding the time to ref yesterday was hard enough, but refs are allowed to have their own set of rules, you know.

Knight of Time
21st July 2010, 03:35 PM
I don't like to double post, but I'm bumping this back up for men of horror.

Knight of Time
24th July 2010, 10:31 AM
'sigh' I hate triple posting more than double posting, but being as the DQ time is tomorrow evening, I'm bumping this for men of horror again, hopefully this time he'll see it.

Just a heads-up, men of horror, but if you need extra time, just say so. I don't want to be forced to DQ you, though.

men of horror
24th July 2010, 03:07 PM
Sorry, Sorry but thankd for reminding :) |Friena, attract again, then use mud slap. Finally use Take down.