PDA

View Full Version : What happened to homeofmew?

abunaidesu
21st June 2010, 02:14 PM
I miss her Airplane Day threads :(

Jeff
21st June 2010, 03:50 PM
She was engaged last I heard. Probably married by now.

And here most of us are still single despite the fact that her level of geekitude far exceeds our own.

Blademaster
21st June 2010, 05:05 PM
......Holy shit, he's right.....

:(

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd June 2010, 04:36 AM
At first, this reminded me of my own disappearance and the specualtions regarding it. Of course there's a huge difference. It might be that she isn't even taking a break. You see, her last activity was only the 21st of May according to her profile (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/member.php?u=353). She has posted less than ten times this year.

It's always sad when someone leaves, but I somehow doubt she wouldn't return.

shazza
23rd June 2010, 02:13 AM
Yeah, homeofmew comes and goes and has done so for the past couple of years.

Drago
23rd June 2010, 06:07 AM
If you head over to TCG, you'll notice she sometimes participates in tournaments and posts the results. I like that. I've always liked reading TCG matches, I wish I had someone to play against with my shitty Machamp deck. :(

Link
23rd June 2010, 10:05 AM
Things have changed, she probably doesn't get much out of this site as she used to.

Magmar
1st July 2010, 09:05 PM
Tina, if you read this, we're thinking of you (:

shazza
2nd July 2010, 04:59 AM
She posted in the OS topic just the other day.

abunaidesu
2nd July 2010, 03:29 PM
How rude of her not to post in this topic. It breaks my heart ;_;

shazza
2nd July 2010, 09:17 PM
Mikachu never posted in his topic either! Conclusion: we open our hearts and care, only to have it thrown back in our faces.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd July 2010, 01:29 AM
Mikachu never posted in his topic either! Conclusion: we open our hearts and care, only to have it thrown back in our faces.

I am very sorry, I have been thinking about posting there ever since I saw it. But there hadn't been a new post for ages in the thread in question, so I decided not to bump it.

However, shazza himself posted one message there on the 21st of March and of my own stupidity, I still didn't reply. Instead, I told some bits about my absence in FanFic.

I also had some other chances to say something, but I ignored. Now I'll just say I'm very sorry to keep you all waiting. I also felt honored because of the entire topic. I was in a mental hospital from September to February and I had an impression the stuff there told me to leave TPM for good. But I didn't. They just didn't get the idea of our commmunity. In any case, I talked about TPM with my doctor later, and he said I could return.

abunaidesu
3rd July 2010, 03:06 AM

i will never love again :(

homeofmew
2nd September 2010, 12:48 AM
I miss TPM but I have moved on to other things, Most of you guys know I play Pokemon TCG now. I also Play Flyff [Fly For Fun].. I also am a part of a online community called "Vector Online Gaming" :)

BTW Airplane Day is the Last day of November lol.

ALSO I am not engaged anymore~

Telume
2nd September 2010, 01:15 AM
Old topic is old but, wb.

Andrew
2nd September 2010, 08:03 AM
I thought she got pregnant and she's now raising a kid as a Pokemon.

Blademaster
2nd September 2010, 03:04 PM
Is there an IRL Breeding Center in Texas?

Andrew
2nd September 2010, 11:33 PM
It's called Church Youth Group

*Boom Tish!*

Zak
3rd September 2010, 12:15 AM
Baa-zing.

Blademaster
3rd September 2010, 04:20 PM
www.instantrimshot.com

RedStarWarrior
3rd September 2010, 04:53 PM