PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Black and White demo tour to hit Japan this August

Jeff
21st June 2010, 06:49 PM
Gamers in Japan who are eager to try out these upcoming installments in the Pokémon series will be able to get their hands on them in a demo tour that will take place from early August through mid-September, according to Andria Sang (http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/06/19/pokemon_black_white_demo_tour/). Pokémon Black and White will also be shown off this weekend at the World's Hobby Fair, however they won't be playable there.

Black and White will be launching in Japan this Fall, the rest of us can expect them to hit store shelves in our countries in the first half of 2011.

Charles Legend
22nd June 2010, 06:56 AM
Cool, now all I need to do now is buy plain ticket to Japan in the fall and take a special pair of sun glasses with me... :evil:

*cue Golden Eye theme music.*

The name is J, Agent J code name 007 from her Majesty's secret service...

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
22nd June 2010, 07:43 PM
Ugh...

Charles Legend
25th June 2010, 05:39 AM
Bade basically what I meant is if I had the money I would cross play as James Bond, and use a real life piece of Spy equipment a pair of Sunglasses with a hidden camera in them, namely so I could get live video of the demo then post it here on TPM after leaving Japan just in case, but yeah that plan would never work....

Also As you may know Bade my first name is Jeremiah which has the letter J in it also the last three digits of my phone number are "007" also one of the Mii's I created is named Agent J mostly do to the fact I like the movie Min in Black, also I'm a fan of James bond... Also my cross playing as James Bond would sort of fit since E3 announced that Goldeneye is coming to the Wii. sides that I would be wearing a tux thus a man in black, so yeah I was thinking of maybe role playing the part of an agent from the MIB saying along the lines of "That I was sent to investigate this intriguing game, we at the MIB have reason to believe that an alien technology may have influenced it's development."

~Charles Legend

Blademaster
25th June 2010, 03:57 PM

Charlie do you take lessons to sound like a gibbering tard, or does it come naturally?