PDA

View Full Version : "Pokemon Sunday" New "Black/White" Footage + Tidbits from Serebii

Starry Might
23rd June 2010, 12:27 PM
I've been looking at Pokemon sites earlier, and it occurred to me that since the latest "Pokemon Sunday" has new footage of the game, I'd better go look for it.

Here's the video I watched...no, the quality isn't the greatest, but hopefully it'll good enough.
x2wEF5CyxdE

I am so sorry that I am the last person to upload this and the first to have it in horrible quality...

Anyways, this video shows more gameplay including a new gym (bug gym), the male character in a desert, a draw-bridge and the trainer in a pokemart.

Next, a battle with Zorua vs Zoroark showing off their moves and how the decrease and increase of a Pokemon stats look in Gen V.

Lastly, battles showing the 7 new Pokemon with their new moves and abilities. (When an ability is activated, an orange meter is shown over the sprite with the ability name written on it.

Thats all...another video with clearer pics and info coming later.
Enjoy!

Also, I saw some info from Serbeii concerning Zorua/Zoroark's Illusion Ability, as well as a big map of Isshu from "Nintendo Dream" magazine, so go there and check it out. :D

Link
23rd June 2010, 06:29 PM
Looks nice. I want the games so much, that I think I'll just pre -order them from Gamestop the next time I am there.

Murcielago
24th June 2010, 09:46 AM
Hahaha forget pre-ordering them, I'm going to have to buy them in japanese! XD

Blademaster
24th June 2010, 12:11 PM
I'll be PIRATING them in Japanese if this is what's to come. It's about time Pokemon got shoved into the new generation... Well, sorta. It's still the DPP format, it looks like. Though the 3-D bridge looks nice.

Since the 3DS is even stronger than the Wii, I wonder what the inevitable Pokemon title for THAT will look like...

Also, "Tibits" makes me irate.

Starry Might
25th June 2010, 12:37 PM
Also, "Tibits" makes me irate.
I noticed that the same day I originally posted this, but I didn't get a chance to fix it until just now. Sorry. :notfunny:

Anyhow, I'm glad you guys enjoyed this! :D