PDA

View Full Version : Super pika chalenges Cyrus to a re-match! Raz is the ref!

Super pika
13th December 2002, 07:08 PM
We'll battle this time on a huge water battle field good for water pokemon. Pokemon can go under water also. But with pads that the pokemon can stand on if they need some land. Number of pokemon: 4. I'll chose pokemon first. You attack first. I chose squrtle!!!!!! (squrtle comes out, refreshed as if the loss aganst UC's bulbasuar never happend)

Razola
13th December 2002, 07:20 PM
I'll ref again. This time with Raz Fatigue v.2.0!

New Features!

-Pokemon actually faint from damage!
-Gust won't kill you!
-50% less High Fatigue!
-Now with real horse meat!

Nine of ten trainers agree, Version 2.0 is the best yet! And we just hunted down and killed that one trainer, so everyone agrees!

Anyway, Fatigue will be toned down.

Super pika
13th December 2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Raz

-Now with real horse meat!
HHHHUUUUUHHHH???? What does that have to do with anything???????

Razola
13th December 2002, 07:28 PM
What do you think happens to pokemon that lose?

Cyrus
13th December 2002, 07:35 PM
I accept, I choose the yet unevolved Dracon, Dratini(male). Start this off with double team. If he attacks use agility to dodge. Use extreme speed to lead into Bodyslam. If it starts to rain use thunder

(Double team/agility~Extreme Speed/Agility~Bodyslam/Thunder/Agilty

Super pika
13th December 2002, 07:40 PM
Squrtle, start strong with ice beam! Then use withdraw! Then if he attacks, use counter! If not, use doble team!

Razola
13th December 2002, 09:18 PM
Good evening folks. Time to get started.

Ladies and gentleman. Boys and girls of all ages, Pokemon of all strange origins! Today is a rematch battle!

In the wet corner, we the challenger, Super Pika!

and in the...other...wet corner...we have the champion...Cyyyyyruuus!

Let's get ready do to something that ends in -umble!

Super Pika has tossed out a Squirtle, while the reigining Champion of this 2 match series sends out a Dratini. Both Pokemon are male. I had my assistant check.

"I hate my job."

Shut up assistant.

Ice Beam~Withdraw~Counter/Double Team
Double Team/Agility~ExtremeSpeed/Agility~Body Slam/Thunder/Agility

ROUND ONE

Old right folks, here we go. The two trainers have thrown their pokeballs into the pond-like arena.

It's Squirtle and Dratini, both floating in the water. Squirtle shoots a beam a of compacted ice at Dratini.

Dratini responses by increasing his speed expotentially. He darts underwater, whipping through the water with ease. The Ice beam misses, aimed orginally at the surface.

Dratini begins to surface to hit his target. Squirtle sees the disturbance in the water and prepares for the hit. At the last second, he escapes to the safety of his shell. Dracon shoots off the hard shell and goes back into the water.

The dratini shakes off the head wound from hitting the shell. It's a lot harder than it looks...

Squirtle pop out of his shell, creating four mirror images of himself as he does. The mirror images mix themselves up, making it hard for Dracon to distingush Squirtles from the fakes. It's confusing, but Dracon remains cool and calm.

The water is calm, and the two pokemon await for further orders.

end Round One.

STATS FOR ROUND ONE

Pokemon

Squirtle 98% Trivial fatigue.

Dracon 94% Trivial Fatigue. A little confused.

Arena & Other Info

Being a a pond/lake, all electric attacks will send a shock throughout the whole arena. Standing on a lilypad may reduce damage, but they are wet and not likely to blunt much damage.

Pokemon may go underwater, but if they stay under for too long, they will take damage from suffocation. Pokemon underwater are harder to see, allowing for sneak attacks. Pokemon adapted for swimming (Both pokemon fighting currently are) are less likely to be surprised, since their eyes can see underwater fairly well, and they can sense movements in the water better than land pokemon.

Fire attacks are unlikely to work, since pokemon can splash water to put most attacks out.

The bottom of the pond/lake is a muddy substance. It can be disturbed easily, which can make the water cloudy.

Picture of arena below:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Super pika
14th December 2002, 12:03 PM
Squrtle, rain dance! Then use bllizard! After that go deep under water and take a short break.

Knight of Time
14th December 2002, 12:06 PM
Hold it!

I hate to say this, but it is illegal for a Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite to use Extremespeed.

Even though they can get it in Crystal, I'm afraid it is illegal here.

Don't Run With Scizors
14th December 2002, 12:29 PM
All moves that are available for a pokémon via learnset, TM, CM, egg list, or special event in any of RBYGSC is currently legal in this ASB. Additionally, animé moves are also legal. Animé moves, of course, being defined as those that have been demonstrated as usable in the animé.

Cyrus
15th December 2002, 09:20 AM
Alright Dracon, as the turtle begins to pray for rain, spit toxic into its eyes. Then protect yourself againt the Blizzard. Then follow the turtle down into the water and hit it with a body slam while its back is turned

Razola
15th December 2002, 12:38 PM
Sorry for the delay. I couldn't get on last night, and I seriously needed sleep.

Pre-Round Stats

Squirtle 98% Trivial fatigue.

Dracon 94% Trivial Fatigue. A little confused.

Rain Dance~Blizzard~Take a Break

Toxic~Protect~Body Slam

Round One

The two combatants are ready to clash again. Squirtle looks up at the sky and beckons. But he never gets to see the rain fall, as his eyes are covered in a purple goo.

He rubs the venom out of his eyes, but it is too late. He already feels it course through him. He is now on a clock.

The rain continues to pour. The lake begins to rise a few meters.

Squirtle is angry, and summons ice from the rain and moisture around him, and hurls a large barrage of ice at the tiny pokemon.

Dracon illuminates himself, or it at least seems like it. The shards keep cerashing into him, dealing no damage. Apparently a shield has been casted to keep himself safe, and it has survived the onslaught of ice.

Sqauirtle has taken the time to go underwater. He stays on the bottom, rests for a minute.

Dratini goes underwater to find his prey. Squirtle is giving off a faint vibration. He tries to find him, but the water is cloudy from the downpour. The circulation has kicked up mud and other debris.

He better enjoy his rest, Dracon thought, as he rose to the surface.

end Round Two.

STATS FOR ROUND TWO

Pokemon

Squirtle 98% No Fatigue Badly Poisoned (3% next turn) Oxygen Okay

Dracon 94% Low Fatigue

Arena & Other Info

It's downpouring. It will last for three more rounds.

The water is getting cloudy. Pokemon will have to rely on the vibrations of their surroundings to find their way through the water.

The water level has risen a few feet.

Cyrus
15th December 2002, 12:49 PM
Alright Dracon, good effort, good effort. use Agility to get to the bottom of the water and see if you can stir up some more of the debris. Stay down and hide. If he uses an attack that will hit, use protection. Use wrap if he gets near you, and hold him for as long as possible. If nothing happens against you, take a break

Agilty to disturb the debris/protect/warp~agility to disturb debris at bottom/wrap/protect/take a break~wrap/protect/take a break

Super pika
15th December 2002, 12:51 PM
Squrtle, withdraw! Then if he attacks, use counter! Then use Ice beam! Do all this while staying under water.

Razola
15th December 2002, 01:12 PM
Ice Beam underwater? It's going to be fun seeing how that works...

Pre-Round Stats

Squirtle 98% No Fatigue Badly Poisoned (3% next turn) Oxygen Okay

Dracon 94% Low Fatigue

Withdraw~Counter~Ice Beam
Agilty/protect/Wrap~Agility/wrap/protect/take a break~wrap/protect/take a break

ROUND THREE

Dracon dives back under water at a intense speed. He reachs the bottom and begins to stir around in circles, kicking up more clouds of mud. The water is extremely murking now.

All this time, Squirtle is in his shell, feeling the poison grow in strength while everything around him is churning and swirling. He sweats a little as he wonder what is going on around him.

Seeing his opponent doing nothing, Dracon takes a moment to calm himself. The murky water should keep him safe from most attacks.

Squirtle, however, feels that everything is safe now. But he re-emerges to find he can't see anything. He decides to shoot a beam of ice, but the water around him freezes instantly. The ice is tuck to his mouth! He chomps down hard to break it. The rest of the beam (which shot out a few feet) falls to the bottom of the lake. He rubs his mouth gently. That wasn't very pleasent. It was a powerful attack, but only at short range.

Meanwhile Dracon rests some more. He feels really confident. Everything is going his way.

end Round Three.

STATS FOR ROUND THREE

Squirtle 95% Trivial Fatigue Badly Poisoned (5% next turn) Oxygen Okay Getting Scared.

Dracon 94% No Fatigue Feeling confident.

Arena & Other Info

The rain continues to pour. It will stop in two Rounds.

The water is very cloudy. The water is clearest at the top, and even that is fairly murky. The only way to see is to sense vibrations. If a pokemon moves very little, it can be nearly invisible, since the other pokemon can't distinguish it from the vibrations caused by the smaller creatures and objects in the water. pokemon unadapted for water enviroments will be practically blind underwater.

Super pika
15th December 2002, 03:02 PM
Squrtle, jump up out of the water and use ice beam all over the lake! If dracon jumps out also, use ice punch before ice beam to push dracon back in, if dracon doesn't come out, use ice beam agan to make shure he doesn't get out. Then take a break.

Cyrus
15th December 2002, 03:07 PM
Alright Dracon, if you can hear the sound of my voice, stay down and keep 'taking a break'.

Razola
15th December 2002, 04:55 PM
Pre-Round Stats

Squirtle 95% Trivial Fatigue Badly Poisoned (5% next turn) Oxygen Okay Getting Scared.

Dracon 94% No Fatigue Feeling confident.

Ice Beam~Ice Beam/Ice Punch~Take a Break
Take a Break~Take a Break~Take a Break

ROUND FOUR

Both pokemon pass each other as one dives under the water and the other surfaces. Dracon nestles himself on the lake bottom, nice and comfortable. It reminds him of his time as an infant.

Meanwhile, Squirtle leaps onto a lilypad. He sprays a beam of Ice all over the lake. The lake's surface hardens into a thin sheet of Ice.

Squirtle then takes a moment to wait for a reaction from his opponent. Seeing no such reaction, he continues spraying, making the ice even thicker.

Meanwhile, Dracon continues to rest.

Squirtle decides to take a break as well. As he does, he feels the venom eat away at him.

end Round Four.

STATS FOR ROUND FOUR

Pokemon

Squirtle 90% Trivial Fatigue Badly Poisoned (10% Damage Next Round)

Dracon 94% No Fatigue Oxygen Okay Resting. Feels very comfortable.

Arena & Other Info

The lake is now covered with a layer of ice. It's around an inch thick and can support the weight of both battlers, provided they do nothing too extreme. Pokemon underwater can break this ice if they are charging it with enough speed. This can be a specific action, where it's guranteed to break, or the trainer can rely on another attack to break it, which has a variable chance of success. In any case, breaking the ice will cause some damage, how much depending on the method of breaking it.

The rain is making the ice very slippery. Every round it rains, the ice gets about an inch thicker, making it more stable for fighting on, and harder to break over all.

The rain will stop at the end of next round.

The water is becoming less cloudy. Thanks to the ice, the water level will stop rising and stirring up the sediment.

Cyrus
15th December 2002, 05:47 PM
Alright Dracon, if you can hear the sound of my voice, use Rain Dance, then use Substitue. Then take a breather.

Super pika
15th December 2002, 05:59 PM
Squrtle, use ice beam 3 times on the lake, freze the entire lake!!!!

Razola
15th December 2002, 07:50 PM
Super Pika...you...uh...already froze the lake. I fail to see how this accomplishes anything.

Pre-Round Stats

Squirtle 90% Trivial Fatigue Badly Poisoned (10% Damage Next Round)

Dracon 94% No Fatigue Oxygen Okay Resting. Feels very comfortable.

Ice Beam~Ice Beam~Ice Beam
Rain Dance~Substitute~Take a Break

ROUND FIVE

Squirtle continuing to spray the lake. It made the ice thicker but not a whole lot.

Dracon on the other hand, urged the heavens to continue its onslaught. He also creates a very sturdy double of himself. It helps to take precautions...

Dracon the nsettles down again and sleeps some more. This is has been a very peaceful battle...

end Round Five

STATS FOR ROUND FIVE

Pokemon

Squirtle 80% Low Fatigue Badly Poisoned (18% next turn)

Dracon 69% Trivial Fatigue Oxygen Okay Substitute 25%.

Arena & Other Info

The Rain continues. It will last for two more turns.

The ice is now four inches thick and slippery.

The water is fairly clear now.

Dracon's Sub is underwater.

Razola
18th December 2002, 01:47 PM
Since no DQ was issued, I am setting it to the default week.

Super Pika, you have four days to post until DQ.

Super pika
18th December 2002, 01:56 PM
I forgot it was my turn, sorry. Any way, Squrtle, Ice beam 3 times on the ice agan, frezze the lake sollid!!!

Cyrus
18th December 2002, 02:13 PM
Dracon, use rest. Stay on the bottom of the lake.

Razola
18th December 2002, 02:36 PM
Super Pika, did you not hear me? Ice Beam is not the best move to be repeatedly doing. Dragonair can live underwater for a good while before needing air.

Pre-Round Stats

Squirtle 80% Low Fatigue Badly Poisoned (18% next turn)

Dracon 69% Trivial Fatigue Oxygen Okay Substitute 25%

Ice Beam~Ice Beam~Ice Beam~Ice Beam~Ice Beam~Etc.~Etc.
Rest~Sleep~Sleep

ROUND SEVEN

Dracon decides to take a nap. This has been such an easy battle.

Meanwhile, Squirtle continues to pile on more ice. It's very thick, but squirtle is starting feel weak. The poison is getting stronger.

end Round Six.

STATS FOR ROUND RIX

Pokemon

Squirtle 68% Low-Moderate Fatigue Badly Poisoned (30% damage next turn)

Dracon 89% No Fatigue Deeply Sleeping (5% HP gain each action) Oxygen Okay

Aren & Other Info

The Ice is now about seven inches thick. It will extremely difficult to break in one action. Several Actions may be required to poke a whole in it.

Dracon will awaken in three Rounds.

The rain will stop at the end of next Round.

The Ice is very slippery.

Cyrus
18th December 2002, 02:41 PM
Ok Dracon. We have lots of options to consider here. Hmm, to rest, rest or possible rest. I think you will rest. You keep sleeping while I look into the chicken meat that was promised in Raz Fatigue v.2.0.

Super pika
18th December 2002, 02:51 PM
Squrtle, use rest.

Razola
18th December 2002, 03:04 PM
I do not like people who use rest.
To refs it is quite a pest.

As punishment, you must both wait for me to get back from my Music Appreciation final, which will be about an hour or so.

Now think about what you have done...

Cyrus
18th December 2002, 03:11 PM
No daddy, I won't do it again, don't hit me again...

Razola
18th December 2002, 08:00 PM
MEH, this is going to be dull.

Pre-Round

Squirtle 68% Low-Moderate Fatigue Badly Poisoned (30% damage next turn)

Dracon 89% No Fatigue Deeply Sleeping (5% HP gain each action) Oxygen Okay

Rest~Sleep~Sleep
Sleep~Sleep~Sleep

ROUND EIGHT

Squirtle feels the last stinging of the poison as he goes to sleep, purging his injuries from his body.

Meanwhile Dracon sleeps as well.

The two pokemon all snug in their bed, as visions of sugarplumas dance in their heads.

Oh, and the rain stop.

Wee.

end Round Eight.

STATS FOR THE ROLLER COAST RIDE KNOWN AS ROUND EIGHT

Pokemon

Squirtle 58% Low-Moderate Fatigue Deeply Sleeping (three rounds left)
Dracon 100% No Fatigue Deeply Sleeping (two rounds left) Oxygen Okay Substitute: 25%

Arena & Other Info

The ice is eight inches thick.

The rain has stop.

The ice is still slippery.

Both pokemon will gain 5% HP per action while asleep.

Super pika
19th December 2002, 10:24 AM
Squrtle, use snore, then use sleep talk, after that, use sleep talk agan.

Cyrus
19th December 2002, 10:24 AM
To save time, unless the turtle developes the ability to hurt Dracon, Dracon will simply sleep for the next 2 turns. I am aware that this is out of turn

Super pika
22nd December 2002, 08:32 PM
I wonder where Raz demiterilized to? BTW, I already made my moves, Cyrus. You must have posted 3 or 2 seconds after I did.

Cyrus
23rd December 2002, 09:35 AM
I thought that too except for the 2 and half hour delay. Raz is home for the holidays, I had figured he would have posted earlier

Razola
26th December 2002, 12:44 AM
Expect a reffing soon....I hope. It's hard to get on the internet back at home. It clogs up the phone line and there's a lot of other things I'd like to do while I'm on vacation.

No offense, but reffing is not the highest of my vacation priorities.

I'll be back on schedule in 2-3 weeks (1/12/2003).

Thanks for understanding.

Super pika
26th December 2002, 09:34 AM
I understand. I'll be at my grandma's house tomarrow. I was guna go today, but my mom's geting over a cough. So, It was delaid 1 day.:mad:

Super pika
11th January 2003, 05:07 PM
I've been back from my trip to my grandma's for quite a few weeks now.

Cyrus
11th January 2003, 07:00 PM
I think he will post Monday or Tuesday, he is still on Winter break till Monday, for that matter so am I... I apologize for the delay, uncontrollable as it is

Razola
15th January 2003, 09:08 PM
I don't want to lose my reffing job, so let's do this.

PRE-ROUND

Squirtle 58% Low-Moderate Fatigue Deeply Sleeping (three rounds left)
Dracon 100% No Fatigue Deeply Sleeping (two rounds left) Oxygen Okay Substitute: 25%

ROUND NINE

After a long hiatus, the battle rages on....

...sort of.

Squirtle is above the ice, shooting off random squirts of water and beams of light. Nothing to penetrate the thick ice.

Meanwhile, Dracon snoozes.

End this boring round.

STATS FOR ROUND NINE[b]

[b]Pokemon
Squirtle 73% Low-Moderate Fatigue Deeply Sleeping (two rounds left)
Dracon 100% No Fatigue Deeply Sleeping (one rounds left) Oxygen Uncomfortable (five rounds left) Substitute: 25%

Other Stuff

Ice is eight inches thick.

This battle is becoming very dull.

Cyrus
15th January 2003, 09:11 PM
Dracon, snore 3 times

Super pika
16th January 2003, 11:18 AM
Squrtle, use sleep talk 3 times, try to use hyperbeam to break the ice with one of them.

Razola
16th January 2003, 12:14 PM
Super Pika, besides the fact he is sleeping, you can't tell a pokemon what to do with Sleep Talk. It's random.

PRE-ROUND
Squirtle 73% Low-Moderate Fatigue Deeply Sleeping (two rounds left)
Dracon 100% No Fatigue Deeply Sleeping (one rounds left) Oxygen Uncomfortable (five rounds left) Substitute: 25%

ROUND TEN

Once again, Squirtle begins to has a spasm, shooting off radnom attack left and right.

Meanwhile, Dratini releases large waves of sound at the ice, slowly breaking it apart.

Squirtle is also breaking the ice, a few of his attacks tore off an inch.

Dracon finally wakes up after a long nap.

end Round ten.

STATS FOR ROUND TEN

Pokemon

Squirtle 88% Low-Moderate Fatigue [/color=darkblue]Deeply Sleeping (One Round Left[/color]

[b]Dracon[/b 100% Light Fatigue Oxygen Uncomfortable (Four Rounds Left)

Other Stuff

The Ice above dracon is breaking up. This area is only 4-5 inches thick now.

An area cose to Squirtle is about 6-7 inches thick.

Super pika
16th January 2003, 12:38 PM
Squrtle, use Snore, sleeptalk and Snore agan.

Cyrus
16th January 2003, 12:45 PM
Alright Dracon, lets end this. Use Raindance while still under the ice. After Squirtle finishs mumbling in his sleep, break through the ice with extreme speed. Finish this round with Horn Drilling the sleeping turtle

Razola
16th January 2003, 01:16 PM
PRE-ROUND

Squirtle 88% Low-Moderate Fatigue Deeply Sleeping (One Round Left

Dracon 100% Light Fatigue Oxygen Uncomfortable (Four Rounds Left)

ROUND ELEVEN

Squirtle let's out a loud roar as the match begins. The sounds cracks some of the ice, making it less thick thank before.

Meanwhile, clouds begin to form. Dracon had summoned rain while his opponent snoozed. The rain begins to pour down.

Squirtke responds by running in circles. Body Slam? Headbutt? Without a target, who knows.

Underwater, Dracon rushes towards the surface at a insnae speed. He rips through the ice, getting a few cuts from the shards as he surfaces.

Dracon spies his prey. His body shudders with pain as the Squirtle lets out loud snores.

Dracon knows he must end this. He lowers his head and does...

H...or....what? What move is that? The command is completely foreign to Dracon, who just gives an odd look to his trainer.

Squirtle finally wakes up, refreshed and ready to fight.

The rain pours down, but this rain seems to be warm. The ice slowly melts.

end Round Eleven.

STATS FOR ROUND ELEVEN

Pokemon

Squirtle 100% low-moderate Fatigue Feels fine.

Dracon 96% Low Fatigue[/color] In slight pain from snore. Slight confused. Substitute: 25%

Other Stuff

The ice will be mostly melted by the end of next turn. There's a high chance the ice can break under either battler.

The rain will last for four more rounds.

Here is my explanation for Snore. Even though Dracon has a sub, the attack is an area effect (no focused target) being a sound effect. The sub took no damage because a sub technically can't hear anything, and therefore won't suffer the sound damage. Snore only did 2% damage (Dracon wasn't very close to it). The rest was from the ice shards when he broke through the ice.

Cyrus
16th January 2003, 01:22 PM
Thunder wave, then Thunder. then Thunder Again. the Ice your on shouldn't conduct the damage back to you.

Super pika
16th January 2003, 01:34 PM
Squrtle, use ice beam to block the thunder wave. Then, use blizzard all over the filed 2 times.

Razola
16th January 2003, 01:52 PM
PRE-ROUND

Squirtle 100% low-moderate Fatigue Feels fine.

Dracon 96% Low Fatigue In slight pain from snore. Slight confused. Substitute: 25%

Ice Beam~Blizzard~Blizzard
Thunder Wave~Thunder~Thunder

ROUND TWELVE

The two pokemon face each other off. They quickly scramble to a lily pad while the ice melts away.

The two pokemon fire powerful attack at each other. Squirtle's muscles spasm as he feels the cruel thunder wave course through him.

Dracon feels the cold beam as it passes him and hits his clone. Squirtle was thrown off by the double.

Dracon then begins to summon lightning while Squirtle prepares his own elemental onslaught.

But Squirtles muscles spasm out of control, leaving Squirtle at the mecry of a powerful lightning bolt. As squirtle gets up, Dracon show no mercy as he knocks the turtle down with another bolt of light.

Squirtle launches another blizzard, this time hitting both clone and dracon. Dracon is a bit chilly, but the warm rain kept the power at low levels.

The Rain pours and pours as the ice dissappears.

end Round Twelve.

STATS FOR ROUND 12

Pokemon

Squirtle 50% Moderate Fatigue Paralyzed (75% chance to attack) Feeling weak.

Dracon 85% Moderate Fatigue Substitute: 10%. Feeling Confident.

Other Stuff

The rain will end in three rounds.

The rain is still warm. Obviously, cold based attacks work less effectively. Furthermore, all ice attacks only have a 5% chance to freeze, and anything frozen will thaw out in 3 actions.

The ice is all melted and both battlers are on lilypads.

Super pika
16th January 2003, 01:58 PM
Ok, squrtle, use a colder rain dance to make the rain cold. Then, dive under water. When you come out, use ice beam on dracon and it's clone. If you can't jump up, use withdraw.

Cyrus
16th January 2003, 02:07 PM
As the turtle fruitle attmept to drastically alter the natural temprature by calling forth additional rain, Thunder. As he attempts to dive underwater, his sluggish mucesles should allow you the time for it, Thunder him again. If he is still in any condition to fight, Thunder a third time, but allow the trainer a chance to avoid the physical trama this would cause.

Razola
16th January 2003, 03:03 PM
Pika, since this is a swampy area, the rain would be nartually warm. It was only cold earlier because you had drastically altered the climate with Ice Beam. You can't pick & choose the weather so easily. That would be like summoning thunder clouds. Furthermore, you can't just tell Squirtle "to hit Dracon." Squirtle has a mental block that has him focus on the sub. Only attacks that affect a wide area (like blizzard, surf, etc.) can hit Dracon. Targeted stuff (Hyper Beam, Ice Beam, Fire Punch. etc.) will go for the Clone.

PRE-ROUND

Squirtle 50% Moderate Fatigue Paralyzed (75% chance to attack) Feeling weak.

Dracon 85% Moderate Fatigue Substitute: 10%. Feeling Confident.

Rain Dance~Ice Beam~Withdraw
Thunder~Thunder~Thunder

LUCKY ROUND 13

Squirtle summons rain again, trying to keep the wet stuff going. Dracon isn't bothered. He likes the wet.

Squirle is then hammered with a blast of electricity. The tiny turtle pokemon runs to the safety of the water. Dracon launches another bolt, which electricfies the entire lake. Dracon, in a frenzy, lets loose nother bolt from the heavens.

Then silence...For what seems like forever, there is no action. Dracon stares at the water. The rain has kicked up the debris and made it too murky to tell where Squirtle is.

Dracon waits and waits. Super Pika begins to sweat...what happened to Squirtle. Cyrus shows little expression. He simple waits for the turtle to surface.

Finally bubbles begin to show at the surface. Could it be...

He's still in the match!?

A shell rise to the surface. Dracon recoils in shock and confusion. The shell flips around to reveal Squirtle, passed out. The pokemon seems to have fainted a while ago. He needs oxygen and rest.

Super Pika recalls Squirtle. It's time for his next choice.

end Round 13.

STATS FOR LUCKY ROUND 13

Pokemon

Squirtle 0% KO'ed

Dracon 85% Moderate Fatigue Substitute: 10%. Feeling relieved.

Other Stuff

Squirtle is unable to fight! Super Pika must choose a new Pokemon of forfeit the match!

Super Pika's Pokemon XOOO
Cyrus's Pokemon OOOO

The rain will last for five more rounds. The water is murky.

Razola
16th January 2003, 03:20 PM
To clarify the order:

1. Super Pika must announce new pokemon before the DQ.
2. Person who attacked 2nd in the previous round now attacks first, just like always (in this case Cyrus)
3. Person who attacked first last round now attacks 2nd (Super Pika)

Nothing different from before except Super Pika has to send out a new pokemon so Cyrus knows what he is hitting.

Super pika
16th January 2003, 03:39 PM
Grrrrr (steam comes out of my head)

Squrtle, return!

Go, Bulbasuar!

Cyrus
16th January 2003, 03:47 PM
Double Team to create some clones. T-wave the little seedling. Follow through with a Thunder if its still raining, if not use Fireblast.

Super pika
16th January 2003, 04:05 PM
Bulbasuar, picture dracon as a big plate of nachos, make a huge and fast tackle powerd by hunger. Then use, solar beam to knock dracon into the water, if dracon is already in the water because of the tackle, use soler beam anyway. Then use giga drain on the water to boot you up.

Razola
16th January 2003, 05:56 PM
Bulbasaur is going to have a hard time tackling stuff. I doubt he's a very good swimmer!

PRE-ROUND

Dracon 85% Moderate Fatigue Substitute: 10%. Feeling relieved.

Bulbasaur 100% No Fatigue

Double Team~Thunder Wave~Thunder/Fireblast
Tackle~Solarbeam~Giga Drain

ROUND 14

The pokeball has been thrown, and in it is Bulbasaur!

Too bad bulbasaurs aren't the best of swimmers. The little toad quickly paddles to a lilypad to get out of the water.

Dracon focuses while his opponent fumbles in the drink. He creates four images of himself...which quickly fade in the rain. Dracon frowns and decides to do plan B. He launches out waves of electric energy at Bulbasaur.

Unable to run away, Bulbasaur is gripped by the energy and feels his muscles react to the energy.

Bulbasaur tries to run at his opponent, but his body just can't manage it. He tries to solar beam as well, but it's as if his body has shut off! Not even giga drain works as the cruel electricity keeps him in check.

Bulbasaur then hears a crack of thunder. He looks up, only to see a bright flash of lightning bearing down on him. He grits his teeth as the attack surges through him.

Dracon swims around, almost carefree. This round has gone very well.

end Round 14.

STATS FOR ROUND 14

Pokemon

Dracon 85% Moderate Fatigue Subsitute: 10% Feels very relaxed and happy with the battle. Very cocky.

Bulbasaur 85% No Fatigue Paralyzed (75% chance to attack)

Other Stuff

The Rain will end in four rounds.

Bulbasaur is not an Amphibious pokemon. He will drown if underwater for more than three rounds, and will suffer from increasing fatigue if he is forced to swim for too long. While swimming, his manuverability and speed is very poor.

The water is still very murky.

Super pika
16th January 2003, 06:08 PM
Bulbasuar, use rest to wair off the peralases. Then use snore to agervaite dracon. Then use Sleep talk.

Cyrus
16th January 2003, 06:45 PM
I have creating a resting monster...
Wait until the thing falls asleep, then use T-Wave Again. After he snores, use Bodyslam to knock bulbsaur into the water. If he/she/it is still on the survace, use Bodyslame again. If not take a break, you don't to wear yourself out this early.

Razola
16th January 2003, 07:05 PM
PRE-ROUND

Dracon 85% Moderate Fatigue Subsitute: 10% Feels very relaxed and happy with the battle. Very cocky.

Bulbasaur 85% No Fatigue Paralyzed (75% chance to attack)

Thunder Wave~Body Slam~Body Slam/Take a break
Rest~Snore~Sleep Talk

ROUND 15

Bulbasaur begins to snooze. His body slowly recovers from the toll the battle has taken on his body.

Dracon decides to let loose another Thunder Wave. It connects, but has little effect. Bulbasaur's body is healing at a fast rate, and the muscles quickly return to normal.

Dracon decides to take a more "hands-on" approach, and rushes through the water at a good clip. He rams into Bulbasaur, knocking the pokemon into the murky deep.

Still in a comatose state, bulbasaur sinks to the bottom.

Dracon decides to celebrate by taking five.

end Round 15.

STATS FOR ROUND 15

Pokemon]

Dracon 85% [i]Moderate-Low Fatigue Subsitute: 10% Very relaxed.

Bulbsaur 100%No Fatigue[/color] Deeply Sleeping (Wakes Up in 3 Rounds) Oxygen Okay

Other Stuff

The Rain will end in three rounds.

The water is still murky.

Cyrus
16th January 2003, 07:23 PM
Take a break, take a load off, and just chill, if an attack would hit you, use agility and dodge it, then bodyslam the plant with the increased velocity

Super pika
16th January 2003, 07:34 PM
(Sweats) What do I do, should I just recall bulbasuar? .... Wait, I have an idea. Bulbasuar, use snore to blast yourself onto the the lilly pad, then use Sleeptalk 2 times.

Razola
16th January 2003, 07:41 PM
Well, Super Pika, this should be a lesson in challenging people. Don't challenge someone to a 4on4 in a lake if you only have 1 water pokemon. Either make it a 1on1 or choose a better locale. Think ahead.

I'm not commenting on the snore tactic.

PRE-ROUND

Dracon 85% [i]Moderate-Low Fatigue Subsitute: 10% Very relaxed.

Bulbsaur 100%No Fatigue[/color] Deeply Sleeping (Wakes Up in 3 Rounds) Oxygen Okay

Snore~Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk
Take a Break~Take a Break/Agility~Take A Break/Body Slam

ROUND 16

Bulbasaur snores loudly, but to little effect. The little guy can't snore loud enough to shoot out of the water...

Dracon rests on a lily pad. He sees a lot of lights and movement in the water.

What the heck is that guy doing anyway?

end Round 16.

STATS

Dracon 85% Moderate-Low Fatigue Subsitute: 10% Very relaxed.

Bulbsaur 100%No Fatigue Deeply Sleeping (Wakes Up in 2 Rounds) Oxygen Uncomfortable.

Rain will end in 2 Rounds.

Super pika
16th January 2003, 07:51 PM
Aww man, I feel like my head is spliting!!!!!!!!! (Confused beyond belefe)(steam comes out of head) RRRRrrrrrrrrr... (calms down) It may put me close to losing, but it's not fair for Bulbasuar. (Takes a deep breath)

Bulbasuar, return!!!!!!(recalls bulbasuar) Now, witch should I chose.... AHA!!! Go, Peke(pichu)

Luckly, Peke is a good swimer. Peke, use thunder on dracon 3 times.

Cyrus
16th January 2003, 08:08 PM
Alright Dracon, you FINALLY get to SMACK A RAT!. Start this off with a light screen, maintain it between you and him on your next round, then release it after the third Thunder, use dragon rage

Razola
16th January 2003, 08:32 PM
I don't see what's confusing. Bulbasaur is in a deep trance (therefore, the lack of oxygen won't wake him up) and Cyrus took advantage of Bulba's poor water talents.

Like I said, don't choose an arena that your team can't really handle.

PRE-ROUND

Bulbasaur has been recalled! He is out of the match!

Super Pika's Pokemon XXOO

Cyrus's Pokemon OOOO

Dracon 85% Moderate-Low Fatigue Subsitute: 10% Very relaxed.

Pichu 100% No Fatigue

Light Screen~Maintain Light Screen~Dragon Rage
Thunder~Thunder~Thunder

ROUND 17

Bulbasaur is recalled, and Peke the Pichu is in!

Peke takes advantage of the weather and hops onto a lilypad. He twitches his tail and summons lightning from the heavens.

Dracon looks up at the oncoming attack remains calm. Suddenly, a faint, multi-colored bubble appears above him. The bolt smacks his clone instead of him. The clone finally break apart after much abuse.

Pichu suddenly sees he has been tricked! He grins and begins to summon another lighting bolt. The bolt rips against the shield, and only a small portion of the attack manages to hit the dragon.

Dracon continues to concentrate, keeping the shield alive. Pichu repsonds to this by letting loose another blast. The result is the same: only a small bit of electricity hits the tiny dragon.

Dracon lets go of his focus, and let loose his rage. A powerful blast of energy, one that carries the power of ancient dragons fom years ago hits the little mouse, causing him to fall into the drink.

Pichu begins to stay afloat, recovering from the blow.

and end Round 17

STATS FOR ROUND 17

Pokemon

Dracon 73% Moderate Fatigue Substitute is broken. No longer as cocky as before.

Peke 85% Low Fatigue Swimming around.

Other Stuff

The rain will stop at the end of the next round.

Pichu is not amphibious, but is competent in water. He can last for five rounds without oxygen and can swim with decent speed and manueverability. He also does not gain a lot of fatigue by swimming.

The water is still plenty murky.

Cyrus
16th January 2003, 08:49 PM
Alright Dracon. Use Wrap and let gravity drag you and the rat down below the surface. If possible Wrap around his throught, and don't let him get a good breath. If he attempts to dodge it, use Agility to lead into a bodyslam to knock it underwater, then use wrap while your pressed against the rat.

Super pika
17th January 2003, 08:07 AM
Peke, suprize Dracon by jumping up in the air, then, use thunder all over the place 2 times. Try not to get worn out though.

Razola
17th January 2003, 01:16 PM
Cyrus, if you're subs are used, you would be one action over the limit. Even if Peke dodges wrap, the move is still used. Therefore, you could only agility and body slam, another wrap can't be done.

Super Pika, according to the rules, no attack can cover tyhe whole arena. Furthermore, Thunder is a concentrated strike on the opponent (a lightning bolt). You may be able to do a sweeping effect with thundershock or thunderbolt, but not Thunder. I'll let it slide now, but just remember what attacks do before you give a command.

PRE-ROUND

Dracon 73% Moderate Fatigue Substitute is broken. No longer as cocky as before.

Peke 85% Low Fatigue Swimming around.

Wrap~Wrap/Agility~Wrap/Body Slam
Jump in Air~Thunder~Thunder

ROUND 18

Dracon thinks for a bit and then realizes his advantage. Remembering a tactic from other aquatic predators, he lunges forward to strangle the swimming pichu.

Peke swims around, unable to see well in the rain. The noise of the rain drowns out the approaching dratini.

And...STRIKE! Peke looks behind him and tries to flee, but it is too late, Dracon ensnares the small pichu with his long body. Pichu struggles, while gravity slowly drags him under.

Dracon, confidently keeping Peke in check with his superior strength, hears a crack of thunder. He suddenly feels a surge of electricity run through his body. He recoils, letting Peke out of his grasp.

Peke begins to swim away, also hurt by the sting of the lightning. Peke hears something. Dracon is coming at him. Fast. The dragon is furious, charging at Peke with incredible rage. He cares not if he makes a lot of noise. This rodent will pay dearly!

Peke hops onto a nearby lilypad and summons another bolt of lightning. Dracon might as well have been standing still, as the bolt had pinpoint accuracy.

Dracon shakes off the hit, but feels his muscles ache and spasm slightly.

He's hurt, but not unable able to fight! He lunges at the surprised Pichu, and slams the yellow pokemon into the water like a rag doll.

Peke surfaces a few feet away from Dracon. Hell hath no fury like a dargon scorned, I guess.

The rain lets up as Round 18 ends.

STATS FOR ROUND 18

Pokemon

Dracon 43% Moderate Fatigue Paralyzed (25% chance for action to fail) Enraged almost beyond control.

Peke 55%% Moderate Fatigue Choking from inhaled water. Wet and Miserable. A little scared of Dracon.

Other Stuff

The rain has ceased. The water is slowly getting clearer.

I changed the wording for Paralyzed. It's still the same effect, I just wanted to clarify. It's not just attacks, but any given action has a 1 in 4 chance of not working. I roll my old 20-Sider and you're fully paralyzed if I get 1-5.

Logic: There is no way that Peke, a land pokemon, could anticipate the movements of Dracon, an aquatic predator, especially when he is in the rain. Peke took 15% damage from his first thunder. Being in the water and right next to Dracon, he should take some damage. In this case, it's the same as Dracon (15%). He has a resistance, but no extra resistance since Pichus aren't adept at using electric attacks like their evolved forms. It's raining, and I consider Lighting nearly impossible to miss when an electric type is guiding it. The roll wasn't in Dracon's favor that time, and he got Paralyzed(15% damage). I figured Dracon would be plenty pissed about that, therefore Body Slam (which succeeded) would hurt Peke almost as much as Thunder (10% Damage). I do not do Paralysis rolls for Body Slam since that effect is replaced by the pinning effect. In the case, it's hard to pin someone on a lilypad, and Dracon would be too blinded by fury to hold him still. He really just wanted to knock the crap out of him. To have a pissed off water serpent come at you when you're barely one foot tall would scare me, thus that is why Peke is slightly fearful of his foe.

Super pika
17th January 2003, 01:30 PM
Peke, don't be so scard, it'll lead you to a painfull loss. I have a plan. Peke. Jump on the lilly pad. Now, you know that Dracon is mad and want's to beat the crap out of you. So, tuant him into trying to tackle you at a fast rait. Right before he hits you, Jump in the air and Thunder bolt him.

Cyrus
17th January 2003, 01:37 PM
hmm, 5 actions in 3...

Alright, your upset, justifiably. Use Agility, to get your speed back up, then use Frustration, vent, let it all out and try to knock the little rat in the water. If he is in the water, let him feel the power of your breath. If you failed to use Frustration, use it now.

Agilty-Frustration-Dragonbreath/Frustration

Razola
17th January 2003, 07:44 PM
I forget to add this, but Paralysis lasts for six actions. Since Super Pika's pokemon either recovered from it or fainted, duration was never an issue.

Super Pika, I assume taunt is swagger. In the end, its the same thing.

PRE-ROUND

Dracon 43% Moderate Fatigue Paralyzed (25% chance for next 5 actions to fail) Enraged almost beyond control.

Peke 55%% Moderate Fatigue Choking from inhaled water. Wet and Miserable. A little scared of Dracon.

Agility~Frustration~Dragonbreath/Frustration
Jump~Swagger~Thunder

ROUND 19

Dracon begins to rush towards his foe with incredible speed. Peke sees the water rising up as Dracon approaches.

Peke panics and leaps toward the nearest lilypad. He thinks frantically what to do next.

It isn't very wise.

Peke bends over and does a rasperry at Dracon from between his legs. That did it. If there was a breaking point for Dracon's anger, that helped reach it. Dracon's speed increased, and the dragon pokemon prepared to exact his revenge.

Peke prepares to counter the move, but Dracon is too fast. The pokemon rushes into Peke.

Only to have his muscles lock up.

The shock from the lightning is still messing with Dracon, and he flails in the water for a few moments.

Peke takes advantage of the moment and summons a small cloud from the sky. It launches a lightning bolt right onto Dracon, sending a familiar pain through his body. The small cloud dissappears as suddenly as it came.

Dracon is seething with pain. His mind has snapped. Peke is no longer an opponent. He is an ENEMY. Dracon lunges again at Peke, this time connected with the enemy.

Dracon feels his rage flow into the strike, slamming into Peke's soft stomach. Peke lunches back and falls into the water, clutching his stomach.

and ends round 19.

STATS FOR ROUND 19

Pokemon

Dracon 28% High-Moderate Fatigue Paralyzed (25% chance for next 2 actions to fail) No longer enraged. Calmed down.

Peke 35% Moderate Fatigue Extreme pain in stomach. Knocked off the lilypad.

Other Stuff

Logic: Agility worked like it shoudl, and swagger did to: it made Dracon really mad. The 1st attempt of frustration was stopped by paralysis. While Dracon dealed with it, Peke was able to pull off Thunder without any trouble (15% Damage). With Dracon at maximum rage, Frustration did very high damage (20%) to Peke.

Cyrus
17th January 2003, 10:14 PM
Make a small substitue (2%) Then use extreme speed to dodge an attack and slam into the rat. If you have been hit, use Hyperbeam to end this... hopefully. If you haven't been hit, use Dragon's Breath, exhaling a deep breath shouldn't be to stressful.

Super pika
18th January 2003, 10:25 AM
Peke: Jump on the celing of the arina. Then use swager sumor to get dracon to be so mad that it won't obey it's trainer. Then, use thunderbolt everywhere.

Cyrus
18th January 2003, 10:33 AM
Um... Pika, what ceiling? This is an open field with water and a few lili pads. And if there is, how do you intend for a baby mouse, barrly the height of my knee jump onto a ceiling?

Super pika
18th January 2003, 11:02 AM
Oops, I forgot. Oh, well, Peke'll just have to find somthin' elese to climb.

Razola
18th January 2003, 01:18 PM
It helps, Pika, to know the arena. Even more so if you are the one created it!

PRE-ROUND

Dracon 28% High-Moderate Fatigue Paralyzed (25% chance for next 2 actions to fail) No longer enraged. Calmed down.

Peke 35% Moderate Fatigue Extreme pain in stomach. Knocked off the lilypad

Substitute~ExtremeSpeed~Hyper Beam/DragonBreath
Jump towards ceiling~Swagger~Thunderbolt

ROUND 20

Dracon begins to concentrate....as Peke hops on a lilypad and leaps frantically for a non-existent ceiling.

Dracon...can't...concentrate....his muscles have proved again to be unreliable. The mangled, half-made Dracon clone falls apart into the water.

Peke decides to quit his attempt to reach the sky, and begins to make fun of the Dratini flinching in pain.

Dracon looks up at his foe with a snear. He rushes the Pichu at insane speeds, taking the pichu by surprise.

Not again! Dracon clamps his eyes shut, recoiling in pain. Peke grins and does a little taunt in Dracons direction. Again taking advantage of the poor dratini, Peke flares up and lets loose a charge of electricity, zapping the immobile Dracon.

Dracon has had enough! He absorbs energy from the air around him, which gathers into a yellow orb around his mouth. He throws his head back, and fires it at the pichu.

Staring in both awe in fear of the golden beam of energy, Peke is frozen in place. The beams hits Peke right in the gut. The Pichu is carried several feet by the beam, and is finally dropped into the water.

Dracon pants heavily. The attack took at lot out of him, but it was worth it.

end Round 20.

[u]STATS FOR ROUND 20

Poke

Dracon 18% High-Extreme Fatigue Getting very tired. Kind of angry. Paralysis has passed.

Peke 5% Moderate-High Fatigue Gut in severe pain. In the water again.

Other Stuff

The water is clear again.

Dracon is no longer Paralyzed.

Logic: Dracon had a rough start. Both ExtremeSpeed and Subsitute failed from Paralysis, giving Pichu the opportunity to zap him (10%). The extreme anger of Dracon (Swagger), and power of Hyper Beam made Peke unable to due to the shear fear of it all (30% damage).

Believe it or not, High Fatigue is only around 40-50% fatigue, and Extreme is about 70-80%. Needless to say, after the match, I will rework it.

Super pika
18th January 2003, 02:22 PM
Peke, jump onto a the lilly pad. Then, jump on a tree. Then use thunduh wave.

Jump on lilly pad~Jump on tree~Thunder wave.

Cyrus
18th January 2003, 02:29 PM
Alright Dracon, you have done amazingly well. Use Dragon Breath to end this. Use it again if the little rat is still able to continue. Once it is down, take the rest of the round off, and take a break.

Razola
18th January 2003, 03:06 PM
Let's hope Peke doesn't disown his trainer after this one.

PRE-ROUND

Dracon 18% High-Extreme Fatigue Getting very tired. Kind of angry. Paralysis has passed.

Peke 5% Moderate-High Fatigue Gut in severe pain. In the water again.

DragonBreath~Dragonbreath/Take a Break~Take Break
Jump~Jump~Thunderwave

ROUND 21

Peke swims to the nearest lily pad, while Dracon gets up close and presonal.

Peke spots a tree, which would make a very good vantage point. He hopes he can get there before Dracon gets to him...

Peke rushes up to the tree...he's flying in mid air...

he...he...

...is greeting by green flames. Dracon, aimed a big billow of greenish flames in peke directions.

Peke falls into the water, in a comatose state. Super Pika hangs his head as he recalls Peke.

But Peke is being recalled! Something is blocking the poke ball beam.

Dracon rests on a lily pad while Super Pika begins to panic. This is not good folks! If Peke can't become recalled, he will surely die!

Super Pika tries several angles at which to recall Peke, but to no avail. tears begin to fall as Super Pika worries for his pokemon.

Dracon sighs. Against his better judgment, he dives into the water and looks for the pichu.

Diving farther and farther, Dracon sees that Peke fell into a very deep pit in the lake, one that apparently was far beyond the reach of the pokeball beam.

Dracon wraps his lower end around Peke and brings him to surface, as a relatively happy Super Pika recals him.

end Round 21.

STATS FOR ROUND 21

Pokemon

Dracon 18% High-Moderate Fatigue

Peke 0% KO'ed

Other Stuff

Peke is unable to fight! Super Pika must replace him or forfeit the match!

Cyrus's Pokemon OOOO
Super Pika's pokemon XXXO

Razola
18th January 2003, 03:22 PM
Super Pika must list his next pokemon before Cyrus can issue commands.

Super pika
18th January 2003, 03:25 PM
I was not crying!!!! Anyway, now time for my olimpic swimmer, Machop GO!!! BTW, Machop is male.

Cyrus
18th January 2003, 03:28 PM
Alright Dracon, you have done amazingly well, and I don't want to push you to far to fast.

I recall Dracon, and send forth Raptor, my male Aerodactyl

Razola
18th January 2003, 03:35 PM
Since you are both switching, you both have to announce attacks now.

Round 22 Stats:

Machop 100%
Raptor: 100%

Super Pika's Pokemon: XXXO
Cyrus's Pokemon: XOOO

Super pika
18th January 2003, 03:39 PM
Machop, jump real high. Then get Raptor into the water with a sysmic toss. Then, push it under deeper with mega punch. Bwahahahahahahaha *cough* *cough* hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cyrus
18th January 2003, 03:40 PM
Sense we are doing this out of order, Raptor, use Double Team, then use Fly to dodge any attack that gets near you then use Fly to slam into the Machop

Razola
18th January 2003, 05:59 PM
Weedle heedle, let's get started:

PRE-ROUND

Raptor 100%

Machop 100%

Double Team~Fly~Fly
Jump~Seismic Toss~Mega Punch

ROUND 23

Both trainers have recalled their pokemon and replaced them.

One pokeball opens to reveal a healthy Machop, ready for action.

Meanwhile, the other pokeball opens in-flight to show a Aerodactyl eager for battle.

Raptor closes his eyes and begins to split apart! Now four Raptors are in the stadium! Machop's face shows doubt as he tries to pick out an Aerodactyl from the pack.

Machop leaps into the air, and manages to snatches himself...air. The Raptor he grabbed was a fake!

Meanwhile, Raptor is building up speed, Machop lands on his lilypad and watches as the multiple Aerodactyls build up speed. They all rush towards Machop in a ferocious attack.

Machop lifts his fist, unsure of what to do. He swings at one of menacing figures approaching him.

He swings one, and it vanishes. Meanwhile, the real Raptor hits Machop hard, pushing the little fighter into the water.

Machop treads water miserably. That didn't go so well.

end Round 23.

STATS FOR ROUND 23

Pokemon

Raptor 100% Low fatigue

Machop 85% Trivial Fatigue Swimming in water. Pain in stomach.

Other Stuff

Machop is a competent swimmer. He swims at a fairly good speed, even underwater. He can last for five rounds without oxygen.

Raptor, however, can't swim at all. His heavy body will cause him to sink fast. Raptor can swim out of the water if his wings aren't too submerged, and if they are, there still a chance he can get out, but it will create a lot of fatigue doing so. Aerodactyl can see under the water fairly well, though. He can survive three rounds without oxygen. Keep in mind water can get on his wings and still fly, its just that he can't swim if submerged.

Cyrus
18th January 2003, 06:47 PM
Ok Raptor, a decent opening move. Make a small Substitute(2%)
Then Use Double Team again. Then use Dragonbreath. If at any point Toxic is used, create a reflect barrier to kill its momentum. Also remeber to stay out of reach.

(Substitute(2%)-Double Team-Dragonbreath)
Subs:Reflect to counter Toxic

Super pika
18th January 2003, 08:35 PM
Machop, jump up as high as you can and Mega punch Raptor 3 times, try to hit it into the water.

Razola
18th January 2003, 08:59 PM
That must be one heck of a Machop, being able to hit a fast-flying stone bird three times before gravity drags him down.

Let's hope Machop has wings somewhere on his person.

Cyrus, you can't give an exact sub-size. Small (1-5), medium (6-15, or large (15-25).

PRE-ROUND

Raptor 100% Low fatigue Two images, one which is fake.

Machop 85% Trivial Fatigue Swimming in water. Pain in stomach.

Substitute (Small)~Double Team~DragonBreath/Reflect
Mega Punch~Mega Punch~Mega Punch

ROUND 24

Machop looks at the flying Raptors. As one passes, he swings, and hits it. Direct hit!

But it crumbles away. Machop had been tricked! He looks behind to see now FIVE Raptors in the stadium. He swings at one of the images, only to hit air. As they close in, he swings at another, which also fades away.

Then they strike.

The remainin three raptors all spew a greenish flame on Machop, causing him to freeze up and spasm.

The Aerodactyls all roar, creating a very imposing image as they circle machop.

end Round 23.

STATS FOR ROUND 23

Pokemon

Raptor 96% Low Fatigue Thee images, two of which are fake.

Machop 75% Low Fatigue Paralyzed (25% chance of next 3 actions failing) On a lilypad. Getting scared. Slightly Confused.

Other Stuff

Dice rolls had Raptor make a 5% clone for 4% HP. The clone was destroyed by Machop.

Super pika
18th January 2003, 09:38 PM
Alright Machop, use focous energy, if you focous you might be able to find the real one. Use mega punch 2 times, to knock them into the water, by all means nessisairy.

Cyrus
18th January 2003, 09:40 PM
Alright Raptor, we are doing well so far. Stay out of reach of those fists. Use Dragonbreath X3. If you lose any more images or get hit, use Double Team

Razola
18th January 2003, 10:10 PM
Random TTT quote: "It’s like in all the great stories—the ones that really matter, full of darkness and danger. Sometimes you don’t want them to end, because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was after all the bad things happened? But even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will be clear. They kept going because there is some good in this world and it’s worth fighting for."

Good movie and good quote. Neither which apply to this battle. Unless one of you has the one ring.

PRE-ROUND

Raptor 96% Low Fatigue Thee images, two of which are fake.

Machop 75% Low Fatigue Paralyzed (25% chance of next 3 actions failing) On a lilypad. Getting scared. Slightly Confused.

DragonBreath/Double Team~DragonBreath/Double Team~DragonBreath/Double Team
Focus Energy~Mega Punch~Mega Punch
ROUND TWENTY-FIVE

Machop is struggling to get a grip. The odds are stacked against him, but he must keep up the good fight!

He closes his eyes, and clears his mind. He opens them...and all is clear.

The phantoms that plague him are just that...phantoms. He can identify reality from illusion, and sees through the vile bird's trickery.

Raptor flies towards Machop, and Machop is ready. But wait...Machop seems to be having problems. His body isn't working properly! He can do little as the stone bird spews another dose of flame over his body.

Machop recovere from the pain as Raptor goes for another pass. Raptor is confident that he can get through this battle unscathed. The Aerodactyl prepares to fire...

..and is hit right in the mouth by Machop. A surprisingly solid hit! Aerodactyl is forced to make a hasty retreat or fall into the drink!

Perhaps I should make myself less detectable... Raptor thinks to himself as he flies over the small fighting-type. He decides to increase his cover by creating a new batch of doubles.

Two more Raptors split from the orginal, creating a new flock of five.

Little does Raptor know that Machop is aware of this stunt. He won't be fooled any longer!

end Round 25.

STATS FOR ROUND 25

Pokemon

Raptor 86% Low Fatigue Jaw hurts. Has five doubles, four of which are fake.

Machop 66% Low-Moderate Fatigue In a focused state. Feeling much more confident. No longer paralyzed.

Other Info

Machop is focused and realizes which Raptor is real.

Raptor is unaware of Machop's focused state. He thinks Machop is still fooled by the clones.

Cyrus
18th January 2003, 10:26 PM
Use Toxic until it connects. Then fly around 40 to 50 meters above your target, use Fireblast if it can be used from that height.

Super pika
18th January 2003, 10:46 PM
(Plays dragonball Z fighting music) This'll realy incorige Machop. Jump up and use mega punch on Raptor's head before it can use toxic. Then use sysmic toss to throw it in the water, if that doesn't make it take a plunge, use sysmic toss agan. If it does thow it in the drink, think of nachos.

Razola
18th January 2003, 11:23 PM
PRE-ROUND

Raptor 86% Low Fatigue Jaw hurts. Has five doubles, four of which are fake.

Machop 66% Low-Moderate Fatigue In a focused state. Feeling much more confident. No longer paralyzed.

Toxic~Increase Altitude~Fireblast
Jump~Seismic Toss~Seismic Toss/Think of Nachos
ROUND 26

Machop sees the wily bird in the air preparing an assault. Machop leaps in the air and snatches Raptor's legs. Of course, it's hard to sling someone around when they are much bigger and heavier and more in the air than you. Machop is forced to hang for his life as Aerodactyl tries to shake him off.

Machop is suddenly hit by stray purple...spray. Aerodactyl is slowly drooling poison, which is being carries by the wind and hitting Machop in the face. No pleasent.

Higher and higher the two fly....ending the round in a very unusual way.

end Round 26.

STATS FOR ROUND 26

Pokemon

Raptor 86% Low Fatigue Has Machop on his legs. Annoyed. At an altitude of around 35 feet. Has five images of himself, four of which are fake.

Machop 65% Low-Moderate Badly Poisoned (2% damage next turn) Hanging for dear life on Raptor's legs. In a focused state.

Other Info

Machop is hanging on Raptor's legs. It's hard for Raptor to shake him off, and for such a fall to occur would be very painful (even if he lands on water, it isn't going to hurt any less). In his focused state, Machop is doing a btter job of holding on, but even then his fatigue is going to slowly rise until he finds a way off of Raptor or gets too tired and falls off anyway.

Super pika
18th January 2003, 11:29 PM
Machop, listin to the DBZ music, let it soak in like that toxic attack. Folow your instincts Machop, you call the shots this round. Just one thing, pretend that the world depends on beating Raptor, that you MUST win at all costs.

Cyrus
18th January 2003, 11:36 PM
All right Raptor, this is an amazing opertinity. Do as your opponent is, soak in the unbelievablly repeatitive annoy music, get mad. Angry that you have to listen to this poor excuse for dramatic battle music. Use Agility and dive bomb, pull up as late as you can and slam your target into the water below. This should break the grip, if not... well, DO IT AGAIN. If the grip is broken, use Fireblast. Aim for the water please, we don't want to cause permanent damage, or even kill Machop. Atleast I don't... maybe I should remeber to feed my carnavours predators BEFORE the match

Oh, your TTT quote is quite intersting and relavant. I have the one ring, my mommy gave it to me for my birthday. Its so preddy.

Razola
18th January 2003, 11:54 PM
Super Pika, YOU are the trainer. Not me. It's hard enough to fairly ref a battle when I'm not giving Machop orders myself. Don't expect anything special this round.

PRE-ROUND

Raptor 86% Low Fatigue Has Machop on his legs. Annoyed. At an altitude of around 35 feet. Has five images of himself, four of which are fake.

Machop 65% Low-Moderate Badly Poisoned (2% damage next turn) Hanging for dear life on Raptor's legs. In a focused state.

Agility~Dive~Dive/Fireblast
HOLD~ON~TIGHT
ROUND 27

Machop feels the venom in his veins. Raptor...he's speeding up.

What's he got planned?

The Aerodactyl is speeding up to incredible speeds...he's diving...diving...

...........SMACK!

Machop blacked out from the sheer Gs of the the dive, falling from Raptor's grip long before the stone bird abruptly stopped.

Hitting the water like a big fat steel wall, Machop feels the world closing in on him. He's barely staying afloat.

He doesn't have much time.

Raptor, meanwhile, breathes a giant pillar of flame at a small CD player next to Super Pika, melting the thing beyond recognition. The grating DBZ music stops to this ref's pleasure.

end Round 27.

STATS FOR ROUND 27

Pokemon

Raptor 86% Low-Moderate Fatigue At an altitude of 10 feet. Has five images, four which are fake.

Machop 15% High Fatigue Badly Poisoned (4% Damage next turn) Barely concious. Treading water just barely. Dizzy and disoriented.

Other Stuff

Machop hit the damage cap (50%). No other damage could have been added for that round.

Machop will have trouble doing just about anything next turn. He is barely alive, dizzy, and pretty much out of it.

The CD player is a nice puddle.

Cyrus
18th January 2003, 11:57 PM
Lets give this battle a drastic ending. Dragon Rage. If it your opponent is still Alive, use Hyperbeam, or if you hunger, take a BITE out of our opponent

Super pika
19th January 2003, 12:13 AM
Machop, you......can't.........win. Machop...... return. (recalls machop) I shoulden't have put machop infront of a giant carniverious pokemon, I give up. I've recalled machop. I'm not good enough for you yet, Cyrus. I hope to battle you agan some day.

Razola
19th January 2003, 12:31 AM
Well, for formality sake:

PRE-ROUND

Raptor 86% Low-Moderate Fatigue At an altitude of 10 feet. Has five images, four which are fake.

Machop 15% High Fatigue Badly Poisoned (4% Damage next turn) Barely concious. Treading water just barely. Dizzy and disoriented.

Dragon Rage~Hyper Beam~Bite
Recall~N/A~N/A
ROUND 28

Raptor is about to attack, but Machop is recalled.

"I concede," says Super Pika as he recalls his pokemon.

end Match.

STATS FOR ROUND 28

Pokemon

Machop Recalled

Other Stuff

Super Pika has conceded the match! I declare Cyrus the Winner!

FINAL STATS

Squirtle was knocked out by Dracon
Bulbasaur was recalled
Peke was knocked out by Dracon
Dracon was recalled
Machop was recalled

Cyrus's Pokemon XOOO
Super Pika's Pokemon XXXX

This was a long, and interesting match. Congrats to Super Pika for his performance and sportsmanship.

And Congrats to Cyrus for his victory!

Cyrus
19th January 2003, 10:02 AM
This was an intersting match I thank both my opponent for the challenge and the ref for his speed at completing his job.

I choose to evolve Dracon into a dragonite