PDA

View Full Version : Gym Leader rematches

Dark Sage
23rd June 2010, 11:10 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew the skinny on the Gym Leader rematches. I called Chuck when Serebii said I could arrange a rematch - Wednesday night - but I couldn't. Am I doing something wrong?

Do I need to beat all 16 Gyms or have all the phone numbers first?

DivineAll
24th June 2010, 01:12 AM
I'm thinking you have to do both, Sage. I beat every Gym Leader and got their phone numbers afterwords and I've been able to rematch them like crazy ever since.

Jeff
24th June 2010, 07:15 AM
Here's a useful page. (http://www.thepokemasters.net/games/hgss/events.php) I found it pretty helpful when collecting numbers and calling the gym leaders because it says who's number can be collected and who can be called right now. In fact, I made it for just that purpose.

Dark Sage
24th June 2010, 09:38 AM
That's all well and good, Jeff, but I tried to call Chuck at that time, and I could not schedule a rematch. I think you need to do something before you can do rematches, and I need to know what.

Blademaster
24th June 2010, 12:02 PM
I had all 16 Badges before rematching them. Had only beaten the E4 once.

Jeff
24th June 2010, 02:30 PM
That's all well and good, Jeff, but I tried to call Chuck at that time, and I could not schedule a rematch. I think you need to do something before you can do rematches, and I need to know what.

I thought that question was already answered, pretty sure you need all 16 badges. I was just offering an easier way to track down the phone numbers.