PDA

View Full Version : Remember Agent Elrond?

Lady Vulpix
26th June 2010, 08:38 AM
I met her in person yesterday. It was very exciting. She was selling comics and I took a look at them and thought they were quite good, but I didn't notice it was her until I saw the badge with her name. Then I asked her if she was the Agent Elrond I knew, and I told her who I was and neither of us could believe it.

She's as nice in person as she is online, by the way.

Drago
26th June 2010, 08:55 AM
Oh wow, she's actually selling her work? Good on her! That's exciting, hope she's doing well with it.

Heald
26th June 2010, 11:23 AM
Where were you? Was this in Argentina?

Blademaster
26th June 2010, 11:52 AM
The old FanArt Mod? She sells stuff?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th June 2010, 01:53 AM
Cool! I remember her. I was going to ask the same thing as Heald.

There you see, you can also make money with comics.

Little_Pikachu
27th June 2010, 04:51 AM
Ooh, how random! Nice to see she's doing what she enjoys and getting some money out of it.

Lady Vulpix
27th June 2010, 08:24 AM
No, it wasn't in Argentina. I'm in the USA right now, and until tomorrow afternoon (I'll be back in Argentina on Tuesday). And yes, I'm very glad for her, since her work is great.

I spent the last evening with her and her brother (Arofa Tamahnn). We had a great time. :)

Here's a photo of us having smoothies, taken with her Protractor.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/1637/photo1yz.jpg (http://img405.imageshack.us/i/photo1yz.jpg/)

PancaKe
28th June 2010, 05:03 AM
Aw thats awesome! :) So pleased! YAY

Magmar
29th June 2010, 08:52 PM
that's cool :) I've never met anyone from TPM.

She should come by and say hello at the forums again! (:

Lady Vulpix
30th June 2010, 07:47 PM
Yes, I hope she does.

Crystal Mew
1st July 2010, 01:57 AM
its a small world after all!

thats really cool :)

Agent Elrond
3rd July 2010, 09:58 PM
Boo.

Nihihihihihihihi, it's so nice to see I'm remembered! How have y'all been?

Magmar
4th July 2010, 08:42 AM
Hii! Most of us are doing quite well, there's still the usual sticks in the mud, and a fantastic new subforum called Mt. Moon to peruse... Congratulations on being published btw that's awesome sauce!

Blademaster
4th July 2010, 09:01 AM
Hey, welcome back Fanart girl! How ya been? Remember me? Of course you do! :D

Katie
13th July 2010, 11:39 AM
Did you mod before, after, or with that Iveechan chick who drew furries and pregnant Pokemon and other weird shit? I'm trying to remember my Fanart mods in order. I remember your art (awesome that you're doing stuff with it now) but I can't remember your personality and posting style if that makes sense (it doesn't).

mvtm
13th July 2010, 02:03 PM
I met her in person yesterday. It was very exciting. She was selling comics and I took a look at them and thought they were quite good, but I didn't notice it was her until I saw the badge with her name. Then I asked her if she was the Agent Elrond I knew, and I told her who I was and neither of us could believe it.

She's as nice in person as she is online, by the way.

WOW, that was soo random Gabi!! Where in the states?? I mean, what are the chances?? Hope you had a really good time at the states!!

Yup, i had really random imposible things happen as well. Such as when i went to Paris, the day of my birthday. I was at a Cafe, and was seating behind Charlotte Casiraghi, we began to talk and she even told me i was cute. LOL . My mom is a fan of Hello! magazine and we love all the royalty gossips so you would imagine.

Also i found Venezuelan friends in airports,airplanes and stores abroad!! Even found my brother abroad,like total random events. Ohh yes... and dejame decirte... todas las personas que han terminado como classmates mios que nos hemos conocido por internet , pero no es hasta que uno esta en el salon que nos damos cuenta que coincidimos.

Como dicen por alli : It's a small world!
Besos,
Mari