PDA

View Full Version : [GYM] Blademaster vs Spade (Ref ???)

Spade
29th June 2010, 08:07 PM
I challeng you Blademaster!
What are the rules?

Blademaster
30th June 2010, 07:00 PM
You think you're ready for this, newbie?

Alright then... Let's pop this game in and turn the power on...

CODENAME: B.L.I.T.Z.

Battleready Lateral Interstellar Template Zone

The arena is in the vast expanse of an alien planet of decaying ruins and broken, abandoned cities. Stuck in a state of constant and erratic polar shift, the planet is turbulent and unpredictable, and thus there is only one safe place to battle: the sky.

There is no specific Gym arena: The entire atmosphere is free to use. Both Pokemon battle from atop magnetic platforms that can alter in size from tiny plate-sized objects capable of holding a Caterpie, to fifty-foot dais that can support a Wailord. These platforms act as magnets to their riders, so there is no danger of being knocked off of them.

It is recommended that you use stick with special attacks during this battle: Using physical attacks require the crafts to burn much energy moving around as well as crash into one another. This will eventually cause them to lose altitude and crash, resulting in an automatic KO.

It is also recommended that you watch your altitude: Drop too low and you could get Confused by the magnetic waves of the ground below. Conversely, ascending too high could cause Freezing by the frigid upper atmosphere.

Banned moves: Moves that require the land or sea (Surf, Fissure, Earthquake, Waterfall, etc.). Rock attacks are usable thanks to the ruins below.

Altered moves: Sunny Day (The turbulent magnetosphere sometimes allows unfiltered sunlight to break through. Can cause Burns. Ever see the Golden Gate Bridge scene in The Core? It's kinda like that.) and Rain Dance (Magneticism = electricity. Starting a Rain Dance will cause rain as usual, but it will also cause superstorm-level lightning. If you see it moving towards you, you better watch out!)

Also, one last note: Since we're gonna be battling in the sky, shooting at each other over a barren, polarized planet, we of course need some badass music. Our battle theme will be Ikaruga's epic boss music: Butsutekkai (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3L-iRAKIjI)!!!

The Badge at stake in this battle is my Radiant Badge:

The Radiant Badge

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j89/Soul_of_the_Phoenix/Badge.png

A Badge crafted by yours truly, it doesn't come with any fancy gimmicks or stories attached. It's just metal and plastic... But if you stick a watch battery in it, it's compatible with any console.

HERE are my rules:

1. The battle will be a 4-on-4 brawl, 1 Pokemon at a time. I have a few low level Pokemon that need some experience.
2. Aside from what is listed in my arena, no moves are banned. I'll be nice and refrain from spamming moves like Rest, Toxic, and the like, until you use them on me first. At that point, all bets are off.
3. The DQ time will be 1 week, and not a second longer.
4. I will send out first, and you will attack first.

Those are my conditions, Spade. Do you accept them, or will you turn and run now, while you still can?

DarkestLight
30th June 2010, 07:36 PM
In 3.3 hours this challenge will be valid

cause of course, Gym leaders can only have one Gym Challenge at a time.

Spade
30th June 2010, 07:46 PM
Sounds Fun! Who goes first?

DarkestLight
30th June 2010, 07:57 PM
Spade-Rule #4 on Blade's post.

Blademaster
1st July 2010, 10:57 AM
I'm sorry Spade, but Darkly is right. I haven't been a Gym Leader for a long while like some of the others, so the one battle at a time rule completely slipped my mind.

You'll have to wait until my match with Darth CookieMonster ends first.

Spade
1st July 2010, 06:20 PM
Ok its fine