PDA

View Full Version : Wolfsong Vs. RaZoR LeAf (1 on 1) Ref: DL

Wolfsong
1st July 2010, 10:41 AM
Open 1-1
Abilities are active.
You choose first.
I attack first.
Banned moves: Rest, Perish Song, Attract, and Toxic.
Arena: The Wolf’s Paw arena: Located in the middle of a grassy field is the arena in the shape of a Wolf’s Paw Print. The heel of the paw is filled with tall grass and trees. The first toe is a mixture of sand and dirt. The second toe is made up of ice. The third toe is water and the fourth is lava. Each of the claws is a small rock formation but the first one has a cave. This is den of the local wolf pack. There are three of them the Alpha (White) Beta (black) and Omega (silver). Most of the time they will leave you alone. This changes if you disturb them too much. Then one of them will come down and attack. For example, an occasional earthquake while might irritate them but they’ll let it slide. However constant use may cause one of them come down and attack for 5 hp damage. However, for every five rounds there is a small chance (5%) that the wolves might give a blessing. If the Omega appears (75% of that 5%) all pokemon on the field regain 10 energy points. If the Beta appears (24% of the 5%) all pokemon on the field gain 10 Health points. If the alpha appears (1% chance of the 5%) all pokemon gain both 10 health points and 10 energy points.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/wolfpawarenasmall.jpg
DQ: 3 Days

Any takers?

RaZoR LeAf
1st July 2010, 11:53 AM
I'll take.

I'll use Hanzo, my male Ralts with Trace

Wolfsong
1st July 2010, 01:32 PM
Okay, I'll use Jake Berkley. He is my shiny Male electrike with the static ability. Jake, i want you to start out with rain dance follow that up with mud slap and finish with thunderbolt

RaZoR LeAf
1st July 2010, 03:13 PM
Okay Hanzo, start off with an Encore, then Light Screen and finish with a Psychic

DarkestLight
2nd July 2010, 06:58 AM
I'll get to this tonight if that's cool?

DarkestLight
2nd July 2010, 06:07 PM
I was a lone wolf...but I am am in a wolf pack...

===Rules===

Open 3-3
Abilities are active.
I choose first.
You attack first.
Arena: The Wolf’s Paw arena: Located in the middle of a grassy field is the arena in the shape of a Wolf’s Paw Print. The heel of the paw is filled with tall grass and trees. The first toe is a mixture of sand and dirt. The second toe is made up of ice. The third toe is water and the fourth is lava. Each of the claws is a small rock formation but the first one has a cave. This is den of the local wolf pack. There are three of them the Alpha (White) Beta (black) and Omega (silver). Most of the time they will leave you alone. This changes if you disturb them too much. Then one of them will come down and attack. For example, an occasional earthquake while might irritate them but they’ll let it slide. However constant use may cause one of them come down and attack for 5 hp damage. However, for every five rounds there is a small chance (5%) that the wolves might give a blessing.

If the Omega appears (3.75%) all pokemon on the field regain 10 EP.
If the Beta appears (1.2%) all pokemon on the field regain 10 HP.
If the Alpha appears (.05%) all pokemon regain 10 HP+EP

===Battlers===

Wolfsong
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/309.png
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 100
So ready to hunt
Rain Dance~Mud Slap~Thunderbolt

vs

RaZoR LeAf
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/280.png
Hanzo M
Trace
I so happy!
Encore~Light Screen~Psychic

===Round 1===

Yo yo. DL here, in the Wolf's Paw. Sounds like a pub you'd find in Alberta. But its not. Its a weird geologically messed up field. Anyway, I'm in the grassland woodland part, with Wolfsong and Razor. They're ready to battle, and I'm looking out for those wolves. man I can't find the cave, this map is wack. All I see is some stain under one of the rocky claw like formations.

WS: ...That is the cave...

O word? Man, ya need better tools. Anyway, get this fight started while I plot contour lines so I know the terrain.

..Yeah I completely copied that. How awesome am I :D But instead of Charles, Its Razor. With Hanzo...(o dude if that's a reference to Hattori Hanzo, I will bow to you.)..ready to fight in this grassy section. Out strides Jake, another hound of Wolf.....man Wolf you have alot of hounds.. Anyway. the small electric pup jump over the shrubs and dashes over to Hanzo, who glows momentarily, and attains a nice crackling exterior. Jake runs past and begins to cut left and right, in a rhythm.

Hanzo smiles, and claps, as the rain starts to fall. Oooooh set up.

Jake: -4E ===///=== Han: -3E
RD: 3 rds

Glad his dance was approve, Jake continued the dance. The rain not only seemed to build upon itself, but it got much darker. The amount of water coming down was danged near flood worthy..and you could see the ground moving from the extreme water running through everywhere. Hanzo batted the fatter raindrops off of him and forced a Light Screen around his body. It didn't ease the rain, but it would hold for now.

Jake: -4E ===///=== Han: -4E
LS: 3 rds

Jake stopped, breathing a bit heavy. That was weird. He shook off all this excess water and charged up a Thunderbolt, that gained massive speed by the rain in the area. It sped over to Hanzo, but the screen helped to lessen that blow. Hanzo got up from the hot and fired off a mental battalion that sent the pup skidding a ways. Whee for slip and slides.

Jake: -7E/-11H ===///=== Han: -7E/-6H

===Stats===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 89
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 85
So much water

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 94
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 86
Charged up
LS: 2.5 rds

Rain: 5 rds

RL

DarkestLight
3rd July 2010, 08:52 AM
:: Slap::

RaZoR LeAf
3rd July 2010, 11:31 AM
Yes it is a reference to Hattori Hanzo. I wanted a name that would reflect Gallade's fighting style, and the pokemon says 'a master of courtesy and swordsmanship' so I went for Samurai. If you check my VS Seeker, all my nicknames are links to pages that explain what they are (except Dashiel 'cos he's being renamed when he evolves).

Okay Hanzo, hit Jake with a Confuse Ray, then Shadow Sneak and finish with a close range Shadow Ball.

Wolfsong
3rd July 2010, 04:02 PM
Okay Jake protect yourself from that confuse ray. FOllow that up with thunder wave and finish with thunder

DarkestLight
3rd July 2010, 07:23 PM

===Rules===

Open 3-3
Abilities are active.
I choose first.
You attack first.
Arena: The Wolf’s Paw arena: Located in the middle of a grassy field is the arena in the shape of a Wolf’s Paw Print. The heel of the paw is filled with tall grass and trees. The first toe is a mixture of sand and dirt. The second toe is made up of ice. The third toe is water and the fourth is lava. Each of the claws is a small rock formation but the first one has a cave. This is den of the local wolf pack. There are three of them the Alpha (White) Beta (black) and Omega (silver). Most of the time they will leave you alone. This changes if you disturb them too much. Then one of them will come down and attack. For example, an occasional earthquake while might irritate them but they’ll let it slide. However constant use may cause one of them come down and attack for 5 hp damage. However, for every five rounds there is a small chance (5%) that the wolves might give a blessing.

===Battlers===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 89
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 85
So much water
Protect~Thunder Wave~Thunder

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 94
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 86
Charged up
LS: 2.5 rds
Confuse Ray~Shadow Sneak~Shadow Ball

===Round 2===

As the sheets pour down in this jungle area, Hanzo was quick to fire off a Confuse ray of sorts at Jake, but Jake had no time for tomfoolery, no. He raised a Protective shield up around himself-watching the lights bounce around harmlessly.

Jake: -7E ===///=== Han: -3E

Well that wasn't cool. Hanzo kept up the pressure however, by using his own shadow to sweep in and trip Jake right up off his feet. The Pup recovered and shook off his body. An excess of charge slew off toward Hanzo, gripping his body in paralysis.

Jake: -2E/-5H ===///=== Han: -4E

Hanzo took deep breaths, but the paralysis was striking very heavily. He fell over in apin, just as Jake commanded the storm clouds to come and rain down a Thunder to rock Hanzo's world. Hanzo was blasted backwards from the strike, flying through the woods at a fantastic weight.

Thank you for light screen.

Jake: -10E ===///=== Han: par -7H

===Stats===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 84
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 66
So much water

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 87
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 79
Charged up
Par
LS: 1.5 rds

Rain: 4 rds

WS

Wolfsong
3rd July 2010, 07:37 PM
Okay Jake now use secret power. Follow that up with flash and finish with anohter secret power.

RaZoR LeAf
4th July 2010, 04:20 AM
Hanzo, Safeguard to prevent anything else taking effect, then use a double Facade

DarkestLight
4th July 2010, 08:52 AM

===Rules===

Open 3-3
Abilities are active.
I choose first.
You attack first.

===Battlers===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 66
So much water
Secret Power~Flash~Secret Power

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 87
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 79
Charged up
Par
LS: 1.5 rds
Safeguard~Facade x 2

===Round 2===

This rain is insane. I'm sure that tree moved. But Hanzo and Jake dun care. Jake backs up and conjures up a white ball of energy. Too small to be a Hyper Beam...

The energy is released, and it flies across the wet landscape, striking two barriers of energy before taking down Hanzo. Breathing heavily, it seems the little Ralts barely got that Safeguard up.

Jake: -5E ===///=== Han: -4E/-3H
SG: 3 rds

Glad he got that off, Hanzo stood back up and walked over toward Jake wobbly. Jake made things difficult now by releasing a Flash in the area, simulating a lightning strike. Hanzo was caught off guard for a moment, and opened his eyes to a mix of blue and green...

Jake was green. Crap. He flailed about as much as he could, but only hit a downed tree.

Jake: -2E ===///=== Han: -6E -Acc

Jake, feeling he had this little guy on the ropes, fired off a second Secret Power. The blast rocked Hanzo a little, and he could tell his shield was weakening. So Hanzo tried something. He dove in the direction that he was hit, flailing and shaking once more.

No go. He landed a few feet short of Jake, who sparked and sneered quietly.

Jake: -5E ===///=== Han: -6E/-3H

===Stats===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 54
Rain makes this easy.

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 81
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 63
Grrr sick of tricks.
Par
LS: .5 rds

Rain: 3 rds

RL

RaZoR LeAf
4th July 2010, 04:26 PM
Flippin 'eck that's a run of bad luck there..

OK Hanzo, try to even things up with a Thunder Wave of your own. Then go for a can't miss Magical Leaf, and finish with a Future Sight.

Wolfsong
4th July 2010, 06:07 PM
Okay Jake, i want you to start with charge. Then, when that light screen falls hit him with thunder. Finally finish with iron tail.

Charge ~ Thunder ~ Iron Tail

DarkestLight
4th July 2010, 07:54 PM

===Rules===

Open 3-3
Abilities are active.
I choose first.
You attack first.

===Battlers===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 54
Rain makes this easy.
Charge~Thunder~Iron Tail

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 81
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 63
Grrr sick of tricks.
Par
LS: .5 rds
Thunder Wave~Magical Leaf~Future Sight

===Round 3===

The rain keeps Hanzo pretty much in check, as the ground is pure mud now Jake sloshes through it all, and manages to attain a quite radiant glow. That glow however, is perceivable by Hanzo. He flings a small wave of energy over, and it hits Jake right on the nose-he though it was from his own body since he was paying Hanzo no mind.

Jake: *crg* par ===///=== Han: -2E

Jake didn't fret though, for that wave of electricity seemed to boost his own power even more. The Thunder that ricocheted through the trees was enormous! Hanzo was rocked through more shrubs and low lying undergrowth. Jake carefully followed, as Hanzo came to a stop in a very different environment. For one... it was hot.

The rain made it very steamy in the lava section of this Wolf's Paw Arena. But that gve Hanzo enough time to fix his eyes, and launch a series of hand motions that forced leaves to fly down and attack Jake from all angles

Jake: -8E/-6H ===///=== Han: -5E/-13H

Jake runs away from the forest, as he sees a clearing, but upon his perfect lunge into this new landscape, he's crippled by paralysis. Falling flat on his face, he looks up to see Hanzo ..just staring into the sky. Its pouring up above, but right here, in this misty layer of steam.. its perfectly dry.

Jake: *Par* ===///=== Han: -8E

===Stats===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 78
[ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 46
Why is the forest attacking me?

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 68
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 48
Better now.
Par

Rain: 2 rd
Future sight cast...

WS

Wolfsong
4th July 2010, 10:50 PM
Okay Jake, start with a thunderbolt. FOllow that up with hidden power for randomness. Finally finish with facade.

RaZoR LeAf
5th July 2010, 12:15 PM
Hanzo, hit it with a Confuse Ray, then hammer it down with a double Psychic

DarkestLight
5th July 2010, 05:00 PM

===Rules===

Open 3-3
Abilities are active.
I choose first.
You attack first.

===Battlers===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 78
[ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 46
Why is the forest attacking me?
Par
Thunderbolt~Hidden Power~Facade

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 68
[ {} {} {} {} { ] 48
Better now.
Par
Confuse Ray~Psychic x 2

===Round 4===

This match continues around the lava imbued area, with Hanzo firing off a Confuse Ray. Jake shook off the feeling of paralysis long enough to release a Thunderbolt. Hanzo falls back, hurting pretty bad.

Jake: -7E Cfn===///=== Han: -2E/-11H

Jake rolls over, but moving was out of the question. The paralysis was now too much to fight. Hanzo fired off a Psychic to further accentuate the point that this battle was not over yet. Jake was aggravated at the swirling world right now.

Jake: -11H *par* ===///=== Han: -7E

As the steam still billowed around then, Hanzo went for a second Psychic to stop Jake. Jake was able to move and ran past Hanzo, completely confused. Hanzo though fell over, cramping all over from muscle spasms.

Jake: *cfn* ===///=== Han: *par*

===Stats===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 67
[ {} {} {} {} { ] 39
So dizzy
Par
Cfn

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 57
[ {} {} {} { ] 39
Better now.
Par

Rain: 1 rd
Future sight cast......

RL

RaZoR LeAf
7th July 2010, 11:30 AM
Poopadoop.. ok Hanzo, he's confused, he's paralysed, lets try for the hat trick with Hypnosis!

If he falls asleep: Dream Eater for as long as he's sleeping.

If he is awake at any time: Shadow Ball

Wolfsong
7th July 2010, 01:29 PM
Jake start with protect. follow that up with swagger and finish with thunder. If you fall asleep use sleep talk instead

Protect/Sleep Talk ~ Swagger/Sleep Talk ~ Thunder/Sleep Talk

DarkestLight
7th July 2010, 05:26 PM

===Rules===

Open 3-3
Abilities are active.
I choose first.
You attack first.

===Battlers===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 67
[ {} {} {} {} { ] 39
So dizzy
Par
Cfn
Protect~Swagger~Thunder
Sub: ST

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 57
[ {} {} {} { ] 39
Better now.
Par
Hypnosis~Dream Eater x 2/Shadow Ball x 2

===Round 5===

Jake cried out in pain. Wait, why the hell was Jake in pain? Hanzo shrugged and well, none of us knew. Except Wolfy. She's hanging her head in shame. Guess Jake's confused. Doesn't help when yer opponent is forcing you to sleep via Hypnosis. In not time at all, Jake's knocked out.

Jake: *cfn* Slp ===///=== Han: -3E

Glad the pup is down, Hanzo went to work nibbling at a confused puppies' dreams. Yeah they were confused, he's being chased by hydrants and the woods are still attacking him. Jake then stopped and lunged forward. Hanzo was caught off guard and bit into via Ice Fang attempt! That hurt

Jake: -5E/-10H ===///=== Han: -8E/+5H/-7H

Pissed off that a attack actually connected, Hanzo went for another Dream Eater. This time, it was of Jake playing with Wolfsong. Aww he ate a memory. Jake cringed at that, and barked angrily..charging up.

Jake: -5E/-10H *crg* ===///=== Han: -8E/+5H

Wow. No break for Jake. A ribbon of energy came spiralling down and slammed into him, knocking him back for hefty damage as well. THAT woke him up. (10)

===Stats===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} { ] 37
[ {} {} { ] 29
Par
I mean really!!

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 60
[ {} {} ] 20
Better now.
Par

WS

Jake used Charge for that last action.

Wolfsong
8th July 2010, 12:25 AM
If youre still asleep or are put to sleep again sleep talk. Otherwise Discharge. then follow that up with signal beam and finish with thunderbolt.

RaZoR LeAf
10th July 2010, 05:59 AM
Lets go for Calm Mind, then a double Psychic.

DarkestLight
10th July 2010, 07:08 AM

===Rules===

Open 3-3
Abilities are active.
I choose first.
You attack first.

===Battlers===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} {} { ] 37
[ {} {} { ] 29
Par
I mean really!!
Discharge~Signal Beam~Thunderbolt

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 60
[ {} {} ] 20
Better now.
Par
Calm Mind~Psychic x 2

===Round 6===

The point of exhaustion is being reached closer by the moment, as these two pint-sized fighters square off. Hanzo delves deep within himself to find the ancient lessons of calm he was born with, even thrtoughout the strange electrical field storm striking his body. True to the words of his ancestors, the pain subsided...gradually.

Jake: -6E ===///=== Han: -3E/-8H +SpA/D

Jake didn't care for his calm mindset and instead went for a vicious outpouring of energy he knew would irritate the hell out of Hanzo. But his jaw and feet locked up, leaving him poised to strike, but with no bite. Hanzo smirked, and laid a nice Psychic into Jake, faceplanting him.

Jake: *par* -12H ===///=== Han: -8E

Those Psychic were too damn risky, and Jake went back to using his elemental base in order to attack. The paralysis didn't hurt so much then, and he was able to release a Thunderbolt. Hanzo, for all the calm it was trying to achieve, fell prey to it now and was left wide open for that strike.

Jake: -7E ===///=== Han: *par* -9H

===Stats===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} { ] 25
[ {} { ] 16
Par
Gotta keep on..

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} { ] 43
[ { ] 9
Par
Can still do this...

RL

When you reach 0 energy, you spend 2 actions in a forced relax, leaving you with 20% energy by the third action. (For some reason, I almost forgot how I ref 0 EN...)

RaZoR LeAf
10th July 2010, 08:46 AM
Flipping heck this is CLOSE!

Shadow Ball, Magical Leaf, Psychic

Wolfsong
10th July 2010, 09:42 AM
Jake crunch it. FOllow that up with fire fang and finish with another crunch

DarkestLight
10th July 2010, 01:25 PM

===Rules===

Open 3-3
Abilities are active.
I choose first.
You attack first.

===Battlers===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} {} { ] 25
[ {} { ] 16
Par
Gotta keep on..
Crunch~Fire Fang~Crunch

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {} {} {} { ] 43
[ { ] 9
Par
Can still do this...
Shadow Ball~Magical Leaf~Psychic

===Round 7===

Hanzo gets up from that bout of paralysis, as Jake speeds in for a hefty Crunch to Hanzo's head. Freaking out that there's a dog on his head, Hanzo wells up more than enough energy to slam Jake with a Shadowball to the chest. Jake's bite though, scars Hanzo a bit.

Jake: -7E/-11H -SpD ===///=== Han: -7E/-16H

Both Pokemon expected paralysis right now...and Hanzo got it! He twitched in place, and freaked out at Jake came in for another bite!

ZIKE! Hanzo fell down, forcing Jake to scoop his jaws low to bite Hanzo. In that time-Hanzo used the last of his energy to fire off a few weak Leaves into Jake's jaws. They cut the inside of his mouth, but were ultimately incinerated.

Jake: -5E/-3H ===///=== Han: -2E/-6H

Hanzo couldn't move right now, regardless of paralysis or not. He stayed breathing heavy and just braced himself as Jake went in for the second time, crunching his body as hard as he could. It definitly was not as hard as before.

Jake: -4E ===///=== Han: -8H

===Stats===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} { ] 11
[ ] 0
Par
-SpD
No not NOW!

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {] 13
[ ] 0
Par
+ SpD
Can still do this...

WS, you get one action
RL, you get 2 actions

When you reach 0 energy, you spend 2 actions in a forced relax, leaving you with 20% energy by the third action. (For some reason, I almost forgot how I ref 0 EN...)

Wolfsong
10th July 2010, 03:59 PM
This is going to be close. Jake Crunch it.

RaZoR LeAf
11th July 2010, 03:28 PM
Shadow Ball x2, I'm rooting for you Hanzo.

DarkestLight
11th July 2010, 04:13 PM

===Rules===

Open 3-3
Abilities are active.
I choose first.
You attack first.

===Battlers===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ {} { ] 11
[ ] 0
Par
-SpD
No not NOW!
``Crunch

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} {] 13
[ ] 0
Par
+SpA/D
Can still do this...
`Shadow Ball x 2

===Round 8===

Both Pokemon catch their breath, but Hanzo seems faster than Jake on this one. Jake in fact, looks completely crippled by paralysis. he snarls, but is glad Hanzo isn't quite ready to fire.

Jake: *par* ===///=== Han: O.o.

Hanzo doesn't care for pleasantries, and readies a Shadowball to eliminate Jake. Its flung and Jake has little else to do but cringe as he's slammed by the massive sphere. It throws him through shrubs and tree bark alike, before letting him lie on the forest floor.

Jake: -11H ===///=== Han: -8E

With that, Hanzo is the winner.

===Stats===

Wolfsong
Jake Berkeley, M
Static
[ ] 0
[ {} {} ] 20
Par
-SpD
Damnit!

vs

RaZoR LeAf
Hanzo M
Static
[ {} { ] 13
[ {} { ] 12
Par
+ SpA/D
Whoo call it!

Razor wins. 2 points for Razor
1 point for Wolfy
I get 2, toodles!

RaZoR LeAf
11th July 2010, 04:18 PM
Man that really WAS close! That last paralysis was the hinge for the winning slot I think. Great battle Wlofong thank you, and thanks DL for reffing.

Wolfsong
11th July 2010, 04:20 PM
*nods* good battle. maybe we can battle again sometime