PDA

View Full Version : _.~*Legend of Zelda: Destiny Beneath the Waves*~._

Arnen
14th April 2003, 07:51 PM
_.~*Legend of Zelda: Destiny Beneath the Waves*~._

Plot:

(may contain spoilers for the end of WW)

For ten years, the Master Sword lay dormant once again, embedded in the Evil King's skull.

One day, however, an oddly-shaped stone appeared on the shores of Outset Island. A young boy, Evin (long E), found the rock, noticing that a rusted sword protruded from the top.He climbed to the top, wrenching the ancient blade from its resting place.

A bright light surrounded the boy, as the rock crumbled beneath him. He was thrown into the ocean, where he lost consiousness...

Evin awoke floating on the water outside an abandoned fortress (formerly known as the Forbidden Fortress). He noticed that he still held the hilt of the ancient sword, which no longer looked so ancient. Of course, the hilt was all that was left. Absently gazing at is hand, Evin saw the symbol of three connected triangles, the top one glowing darkly.

Suddenly, Evin knew. He knew the name of the blade he had pulled from the stone: the Master Sword. He knew the nature of the stone, that it had once been a man of unspeakable evil. He knew what the sign on his hand meant. He knew... That if he were to posess the Triforce, ultimate power would be his to command...

Basically, this kid from Outset found the rock formerly known as Ganondorf. He pulled the Master Sword from his skull, causing the rock to crumble. The Master Sword's blade shattered, the shards scattering into the depths of the sea. Meanwhile, Evin has begun to gather forces, and has reconstructed the Forsaken Fortress, in all its evil.

What's up with the charecters:

What is destiny?

Is it merely what you choose to do with your life?

Or is it something... More?

You and a band of others are determined to find the answers...
And your destinies.

But what lies beneath the waves of the sea?

... Tales tell of a hidden kingdom beneath the ocean... Are they merely tales?

When your raft sinks near the middle of the Triangle Islands, and you end up in a strange land called "Hyrule," you're about to find out...

Sorry, no LSUs. Post your form on your ifrst post. Play nice, now, kiddies :D

~Name: Rhiannon (or Rhia)
~Age: 14
~Gender: F
~Race: Rito
~Looks: Pale complection, fiery red eyes, dark red-brown hair that is cut in a short bob. He beak is sort of small, which is cause for some teasing, and like all of her people, her wings are on her arms, down so that they resembled the long arms of a robe. She wears a deep purple robe with silver embroidery and a gold Triforce symbol on the chest.
~Personality: She often thinks about things girls, especially her age, aren't usually known to think about. In other words, beyond the normal "girlish," "Omigosh, look at those shoes!" and such. She is very much a tomboy, and usually remains calm in dangerous situations.
~Element: Water
~Weapons: A long sword with a narrowish silver blade and an amethyst-encrusted black hilt, a bottle, a silver flute carved like the Wind Spirit (the dragon Valoo)
~History: She was raised like most fledgelings (as children are called) of her kind, and when she gained her wings four years ago she suddenly quieted for some reason.
~Other: Nup.

Grr... I had the whole thing ready to post. Stupid one-post-a-minute bs :mad:

~`~`Rhia`~`~

I tiptoed into Ark's aerie, trying not to disturb anyone. I crept towards Ark's bed, and attempted to poke him awake.

"Ark!" I hissed, "Wake up! We're leaving tonight, remember?! And we still gotta pick up the others at Windfall and Forest Haven! UGH!" Ark rolled over, drooling. I gave up. Boys, HONESTLY!

OoC: Ok, we're leaving at dawn. Meet with the others from your island (most'a you, it's Windfall, except me, Ark, and Maiku live on Windfall, and Malo lives on Forest Haven) and wait for the raft, 'k? Oh, 'cept Ginger-sama. Um... You do anything except destroy islands or anything like that for the moment ^-^'

VirtualPlay
14th April 2003, 10:48 PM
~Name: Maiku
~Age: 15
~Gender: M
~Race: Rito (heh…guess they are the same)
~Looks: His skin and the base of his feathers are a pale red, with his feathers fading to a white end, his eyes are a bright yellow, and his beak is average sized and a pale orange in color; wears a pale green tunic with a dark green belt that has a gold buckle engraved with an outline of the Triforce; also has black wristbands
~Personality: mostly a loner, doesn't make many friends, but keeps the ones he makes; deep down he doesn't want to be alone, but doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.
~Element: Spirit
~Weapons: Bow and Arrow combination; the Bow is deep red with a black bar where the arrow knocks, and his quiver is a dark maroon; if he runs out of arrows, he can always use his claws on his hands and 'feet' to attack.
~History: nahhh…
~Other: All your Other are belong to us.

----------

Maiku
~~~~~~~~
I followed Rhia silently through Ark's aerie. I was pretty sure she didn't know I was behind her. When we got into Ark's room, I climbed into the rafters. I found a place and hung my knees over it, sitting on the perch. "Ark!" she whispered in his ear, poking him, "Wake up! We're leaving tonight, remember?! And we still gotta pick up the others at Windfall and Forest Haven! UGH!" I looked down and saw that Ark had rolled over.

I grasped the perch with my knees tigher, crossed my arms, and flipped upside-down. "Need any help?" I said, quietly.

"Ack!" Rhia gasped, covering her beak quickly. "Maiku!" she hissed at me, "What are you doing here?"

I let my knees go and spun around, using my wings to steer my feet to the ground. I landed with a soft *tmp* on the ground. "Apparently I'm getting Ark to wake up," I said, going over and lightly tapping the end of his beak.

"Gah!" he gasped, waking up with a start. He looked around, saw us, and seemed to remember about tonight.

"Come on…we gotta hurry," Rhia said, leading us out of Ark's aerie. "We still have to pick up the others as well."

We got out of the place and looked around for a few seconds. Then we took flight.
~~~~~~~~
Meh…hope that's okay.

HbCharizard
15th April 2003, 10:46 AM
~Name:Ark
~Age: 14
~Gender: Male
~Race: Rito
~Looks: Like a regular Rito. Black Vest with a red tunic under it.
~Personality: Cheerful most of the time, funny, Most of the time not serius.
~Element: Light
~Weapons: 2 Long swords, one with a fire symbol encreasted on it, the other a water symbol. An Ocarina, a bottle with 3 small fish in it.(Gotta eat some time!!)
~History: Nothin known, even to him!! He was abandoned at the age of 2, and he doesn't know what happened from 3-8. It was like he was put into a internal sleep, and some one woke him up. The first person he saw and talked to was Rhia. They've been friends ever since.
~Other: ...Nope....No regrets... So go away you stupid other.....Why you still following me.....LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

Ark
~~~
We were flying to Forest Heaven when my stomach started growling.
"Ehhh....." I said. Everybody looked at me.
"I didn't eat Dinner!!! What do you expect!!" I took out the bottle I brought and took a fish out of it. I powedered it with some water, then some salt..... and poof!!! I had a yummy fish. I ate it hungerly.

Mudkip14
15th April 2003, 11:07 AM
Name:Malo
Race:Korok
Looks:Tall and thin and has a long blue leaf covering his face.
Personality:Loves to talk but is very shy around people he doesn't now. Is very smart and good at solving puzzles.
Element:Forest
Weapon:His Deku Leaf. He can use it to fly himself but not others because he is so light. If he stands still he can wave it in fron of him and shoot strong gusts of wind.
History:Youngest brother of Makar and Hollo.

---------------

Malo
~~~~~~
I got up and decided to go and see the Great Deku Tree. On the way I met up with Makar and Hollo my older brothers.

"We can't believe you are leaving. We have a gift for you. Use it well." Hollo hands me a bottle filled with a strong blue potion that we Korok love and Makar gives me a special bag to hold the seeds to make that blue potion in.

"Thank you I will miss you both, but I must also say goodbye to the great Deku tree now." They give eachother a hug and i slowly make my way to the Great Deku Tree.It takes me a little while to walk so I decide to fly to the Great Deku. I land on the big eaf in front of him which rises and he begins to talk to me.

"I can't believe you now are als going to leave. Seeing as how you are Makar and Hollo's brother I thought you would stay here like them but I know that you would much rather go on and do what you must do. Here take these and fufill the same duties as the other Koroks that leave here do." He hands me 10 of his special seds and another Bottle filled with special Forest Water. "On your journey I'm sure you'll find places to plant these. Please do.That water I gave you is some of the water from right here at my roots it will never lose it's magical properties so whenever you plant one of those seeds please water it with that water. It's magical so it will never run out and can even make dying plants burst back to life." Makar and Hollo appear hovering nex to the Deku Tree's head."You will be greatly missed here. Come back soon."

"I will." I thank them all for their gifts and go outside just in time to make it onto the raft where it's other passengers wait Impatienty and I grow very silent because I do not know these people well.

Ginger Cat
18th April 2003, 09:59 AM
Fianlly have the form done... Sorry that it took so long.
O_o
Anyway, hopes this is all right... If not, I can change it.

~Name: Veyerite
~Age: 23
~Gender: Male
~Race: Wolfos/Keaton/Human… Allow me to explain. Grandmother was a keaton who was somehow more human than most, and ended up with a human. They had quite a few children. One was quite strange, much darker than the others, and she ended up going at it with a wolfos… The result was this odd mix.
~Looks: 6’4”. Build is about average; looks strong and is, though not heavily muscled. Basic body structure is human; he stands and walks easily upright. He can, however, run on his fronts and back legs if he wants, a sit is at times a quicker means of travel. Has a keaton tail, as well as wolfos ears that are position back from his eyeline. Legs are more keatonish than anything, being agile and quick, yet still strong. Forearms are more the wolfos sort, being somewhat longer than arms typically are (this is how he runs on four legs) and yuh, fairly covered with wolf fur. His chest below his neckline is also covered with fur. Claws on fingers and toes, non-retractable. Teeth sharp, slightly elongated. Face is somehow wolf/keaton/human mixture… With orange eyes.
~Personality: Vindictive and sadistic, especially when it comes to the business of Evin. He follows orders--or at least, has until now--and makes sure that those under him follow orders. He believes in loyalty to a cause, and punishes those who stray from the loyalty. His punishments are harsh, and he tends to set demonstrations. He believes in using fear and violence. Likes blood, likes pain… He likes the pain that he feels whenever it’s inflicted upon him, though he knows fully well that it’s better to stray from being injured. Would fight to the death for his cause, if necessary. Intelligent in a somewhat twisted way, and uses his own insight to screw with the minds of victims.
~Magic: Spirit and Shadow
~Weapons: Dagger, long sword, crossbow, shadow powder (brings shadow to the area; anyone who it touches will be paralyzed for some time), an assortment of throwing knives (and, honestly, he works well as his own weapon…)
~Reason for serving: He enjoys the images of Evin’s empire, mostly because he sees pain in at and embraces the pain, and because he supports the idea of a new, darker world. He also feels that Evin himself is an intelligent one, and apt for the position he has found himself in.
~Other: La la…

DarkBlastoise
18th April 2003, 02:26 PM
^-v Good v-^

Name: Rekh
Sex: Male
Race: Sheikah
Looks: spikey blonde hair that sticks out in tufts from his Sheikah turban. His eyes are a blood red color, he has pierced ears, a huge red-orange front plate (think Piccolo from DBZ) he has Sheikah tatoos running down his mostly exposed arms, but the elbows are padded with the Sheikah Eye. he has a red tunic beneath the plate, long red-orange baggy pants, several sheaths that run across his belts, and Sheikah sandals that cover his feet and make fr soundless sneak attacks...
Personality: He is very withdrawn and has one purpose in life..to kill Scorpion...he feels lost without his best friedn and doesnt trust anyone causing problems amongst the group...
Element: Shadow
Weapons: Sheikah Katana (a long sleek blade that is quick with fatal speed), Sheikah Throwing Knives and Stars, plus a Hookshot...(dont worry..the first 2 other weapons are Wooden first then Steel, and I dont get the Hookshot for a while)
History: oh boy....lets just say Scorpion killed his best friend and he has been looking to kill him ever since (even if Scorpion doesnt appear in this RPG...)
Other: Eeeevil...dunno why...lol j/k

V|*|V Rekh V|*|V

Rekh couldnt believe it...

It wasnt meant to be this way...he wasnt supposed to be burying his best friends body....

with tearful toil, Rekh put the final mounds of dirt on his long time friend...how would he tell his girlfriend?...they already shared a child...

Rekh just sat there crying and crying thinking of all the memories he had...the pain hurt his heart more than any sword...

Then her thought...Scorpion...SCORPION!! I WILL GET YOU!!...but the emotions over came him and Rekh was knocked out...soon it began to rain as Rekh fell into a long sleep...

The_Missing_Link
19th April 2003, 06:08 AM
Ok, here's my problem. I've had trouble with understanding the plot a bit, thus unable to post anything. However, I'm also leaving today to go to Las Vegas and won't be back until Thursday. If anyone could post for me for a bit in my character's point of view, that would be great. I'll cya guys on Friday probably

Name: Kaia
Race: Hylian
Looks: Short and slim, but with a strong build. She has piercing blue/gray eyes and short brown hair down to her chin. She prefers to dress plainly, a simple royalblue tunic with black leggings and soft, but sturdy boots
Personality: A quiet sort, but somewhat sarcastic when she does speak (in a good way though). She's fiercely loyal to any friend she makes and would do anything to protect them
Element: Fire
Weapons: Double long daggers. Both have jagged edges and are immune to aging and rusting but one hilt is an icy blue and the other is a fiery red. She also carries a boomerang
History: Grew up with an older sister and parents and decided one day to venture out on her own. Pretty simple
Other: Excels in karate

Arnen
20th April 2003, 09:10 AM
OoC: Basically, ignore DB's post for now (no offense, DB, I'm just saying that it doesn't hafta do with everyone else's plot at the moment). The Ritos (me, Ark, and Maiku) are carrying the raft to Forest Haven to pick up Malo because he's the lightest and we could just fly him to Widnfall, where everyone else is. So now we're on our way to pick up everyone else. Got it?

~`~`Rhia`~`~

Malo jumped onto the raft. It wasn't much heavier, and we could still fly holding it. He was very quiet.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Nothing," he replied. Maybe he was just a bit seasick...?

Ark, Maiku and I flew the raft all the way to Windfall. It was starting to get light out, and we'd have to hurry if we wanted to leave and not be followed.

"Hurry!" I urged everyone as the boarded the raft, which was now too heavy to carry. I flew to shore and grabbed a large stick, and used it to shove off. "Here we go," I whispered.

HbCharizard
20th April 2003, 10:57 AM
Ark
~~~
It was crowded on the raft, so I flew up and followed them. I was still very hungry. I should've Brought more food with me. Or at least ate dinner. I looked down at everyone.
"Hey Rhia!" I called out.
"Yea!" She replied
"Where are we going again?" I asked
~~~
I finally rented WW. YAY!!!

Arnen
20th April 2003, 06:58 PM
OoC: Cool. I just traded my GCN, AC, and WW to my friend for his PS2, FFX, and DBZ: Budokai.

~`~`Rhia`~`~

"I don't exactly know!" I called back, "Wherever the tides take us, I suppose!" I pulled out my Sea Chart. It looked as though we were near the center of the Triangle Isles...

I heard a loud crackling noise overhead. I looked skyward, and saw big, black thunderheads rolling in. "ARK!" I called, "GET DOWN HERE! YOU DON'T WANNA BE STRUCK BY LIGHTNING, DO YA'?" Ark landed on the raft, retracting his wings.

Quite suddenly, a bolt of lightning struck the center of the raft. I cried out as everyone was hurled off the raft, into the churning waters. I had the weird sensation of being able to breathe underwater, though I could see nothing through the sheet of bubbles. I tried to call out, but swallowed water. Somehow it didn't really harm me, but it tasty all nasty and salty. I kept my mouth shut after that, as I drifted slowly downwards...