PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate 3 on 3 team.

Zergling2005
3rd July 2010, 11:06 AM
Vaporeon, Vaporeon, Vaporeon
All using surf and all with the ability water absorb.

Good game.

Blademaster
3rd July 2010, 12:25 PM
http://www.legendarypokemon.net/images/dp_artwork/462.png

Oh hey sup? Yeah, my two faster teammates just used Helping Hand on me; hope you don't mind me thoroughly wrecking your shit with Discharge.

Zergling2005
3rd July 2010, 12:28 PM
Dive, Dive, Dive.

Blademaster
3rd July 2010, 12:31 PM
Protect, Protect, Discharge.

GG, fish fry.

Zergling2005
3rd July 2010, 12:33 PM
Alright, you can beat them with a specialized plan, but think if someone pulled that combo on you unexpectedly? It'd be ridiculous.

Jeff
3rd July 2010, 06:51 PM
If I'm not mistaken, Helping Hand goes first. So you just need two Ground-types and Discharge, or two Flying-types and Earthquake. Yeah, 3 vs 3 is going to be so broken...

Blademaster
3rd July 2010, 06:52 PM
If someone pulled 3 Vaporeons on me in a battle, I'd probably be questioning their mental stability. Three Pokemon that share a single weakness is bad. Three Pokemon of the same TYPE and thus probably share multiple weaknesses is game over. Three Pokemon of the same species is just retard level. Unless you're packing 3 Mews, Smeargles, or possibly a very VERY versatile Uber like... well, any of them... You are fucked if you have 3 of the same Pokemon. Once one of them is beaten, the others will follow in the same way.

DarkestLight
3rd July 2010, 07:39 PM
Three Vaporeons...and I'd be the Prick with Three Jolteons.

Link
3rd July 2010, 08:19 PM
I would use 3 Zapdos's or Raikou's olol

Zergling2005
3rd July 2010, 08:46 PM
how about three arceus with 3 different type plates?
One Grass, One Fire, one Water?

Blademaster
4th July 2010, 09:18 AM
Cliche as it is, Blissey and Skarmory will murder that combo. But since this is a triple battle, that introduces room for my own Uber into the mix as well... :382:

papabopp
12th August 2010, 01:00 AM
i dont like the idea of triple battles

DarkestLight
12th August 2010, 07:02 AM
Yeah I really don't see the need for them to keep adding levels of battling. Damn they don't see the chaos with ASB Battles? When you reach more than two on two, it becomes an all out shit fest.

Blademaster
12th August 2010, 04:43 PM
I think more than one-on-one is a complete shitfest, personally...

Thanks, RSE.

Poryhedron
12th August 2010, 08:06 PM
Have you all seen the newest updates on how triple battles work? Apparently pokémon on one far end of the field can't reach pokémon on the other far end. So if three Vaporeon all on the same team all used Surf, only the center one would get the benefit of Water Absorb twice. The other two would only get it once, from the Surf from the center one.

DarkestLight
12th August 2010, 08:52 PM
Aww; so all the split moves don't work as well, so like Earthquake does'nt reach everyone? No. Annoying. That's not even strategy anymore. Its a craps hoot. Does Explosion even KO anything anymore?

papabopp
13th August 2010, 02:06 PM
no no no. pokemon using a move that targets one other pokemon can only use it on the pokemon on the same side as it and in the center. any one can attack the pokemon thats in the center. earthquake and surf will still affect everyone