PDA

View Full Version : o.O? I guess I should have some fun too?

DarkestLight
4th July 2010, 04:35 PM
This battle is to benefit those newer refs as well as someone who's still new to ASB and wanna learn the ropes a bit. Also lets me get a friendly balanced battle in.

Arena: Sky battle.

Pokemon allowed: Fliers only. No Levitators. Basically, if it doesn't have wings, its not allowed in this match.
Yes, Delibird, Doduo, Dodrio cannot fly and therefore cannot partake.

Banned Moves: Non Damaging Healing Moves, Reversal moves, Toxic and Pain Split -.- (I see you over there, Honchkrow.)

Altered moves: Using the move Fly as an evasive maneuver is unnecessary. As we are in the sky, dodging will be easier/harder, depending. All Pokemon used will instinctively know how to do this, so yeah.

I'll start off with ..Huh, haven't use any of you three yet. Sonny D-my full blown Charizard M :D

Challenger, I would like you to pick how many Pokemon each this will be.

Zergling2005
4th July 2010, 06:10 PM
I'll do the reffing if thats ok :)

Dryk
4th July 2010, 09:49 PM
arggh! why must you schedule battles for new trainers with all these rules! Seeing as none of my pokemon can fly... I'll get you next time you post a challenge.
*spectates*

Wolfsong
4th July 2010, 10:32 PM
*pops in as a spectator

Wolfsong
11th July 2010, 04:40 PM
ON second thought if this is still available i'd like to give it a try... *looks over team* How about a three on three? and are abilities on?

Though if you want to battle someone else i understand... I'll wait to see if that's okay before i pick mine.

DarkestLight
11th July 2010, 08:02 PM
Sure Wolfy. I wouldn't mind battling you again.

Wolfsong
11th July 2010, 08:44 PM
oh and can we add attract to the banned moves list

Okay, then i'll choose Stella my female shiny salamence. If abilites are active she has intimidate if not that's okay as well...

Stella, start with twister and follow that up with omnious wind and finish with dragon pulse.

DarkestLight
11th July 2010, 08:45 PM
Naa thats cool. Attract sucks.