PDA

View Full Version : A Wandering Soul Passing Through in Need of Help...

Deadwood_Zen
5th July 2010, 03:35 PM
I was browsing the forums and noticed there was no Introduction forum, and I don't know where else to put this, so I figured here's as good as anywhere else.

Hello, Zen here. I'm 15, love music, anime, roleplaying and gaming. I'm your cliched nerdy, teenage nobody. I love Pokemon, still, and am not ashamed to admit that. I like to think I'm pretty easy going, though lack of quasi-decent grammar tends to irritate me. Anyways, I hope to have fun here and meet all of you!

And is there anywhere in specific you think I should start(aside from rules/regulations/etc)?

Zergling2005
5th July 2010, 04:01 PM
Welcome! I see you already found your way to the ASB forum, hehe its too late for you.

ChobiChibi
5th July 2010, 04:31 PM
Roleplaying, you say? >:3

*points down in the direction of RPG* Joooooin uuuuussss~

HI BTW :D

Unbraced
5th July 2010, 04:52 PM
Hi. I'm nearing a one year anniverery here so I knwo what it's like to be the new guy. Ask me if you need to know anything and welcome!

classy_cat18
5th July 2010, 06:13 PM
Fanfic is dead. Please give it CPR. I'm begging you.

And welcome.

Deadwood_Zen
5th July 2010, 06:27 PM
Fanfic is dead. Please give it CPR. I'm begging you.
I'm a bit of a write myself, but I've never done Fanfic for the pubic before. I'll try ;]

You all can count on me RPing, don't worry about that.

And thank you all for such a pleasant welcome :]

Telume
5th July 2010, 10:42 PM
Lol, I see you've already tried the chat and yeah it's dead it needs life just as much as Fanfic.

But anyway, welcome.

Jeff
5th July 2010, 11:08 PM
Welcome!

It's nice to see the technical difficulties we've had with the site lately haven't deterred people from joining.

Master Rudy
5th July 2010, 11:56 PM
Hi. I'm nearing a one year anniverery here so I knwo what it's like to be the new guy. Ask me if you need to know anything and welcome!

One year eh? I'm nearly at 10 years on TPM......Christ have I really been here that long?

Anyway welcome to TPM. I usually frequent the RPG forum myself. However I've been taking a break from that for awhile. As of late I've mainly been hanging in the video game board and posting bits of news and info about WoW: Cataclysm. If you've got an interest in the new expansion then be sure to poke your head into the topic ^_~

Little_Pikachu
6th July 2010, 01:27 AM
Welcome to TPM, hope you enjoy it.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th July 2010, 04:14 AM
Welcome. It's nice to see new faces around. 15 years is no limit, I myself am 25 and like Pokemon.

Blademaster
6th July 2010, 09:15 AM
Christ have I really been here that long?

Yes. Loser.

Also, welcome new guy. Enjoy your stay. :wave:

Magmar
6th July 2010, 11:23 PM
Join the Werewolf Game or I'll eat you :)

<3 :126:

Drago
8th July 2010, 12:44 AM
Howdy! Welcome to TPM. I'm DragoKnight, and I run miscellaneous stuff. Don't believe what Heald or RSW will tell you. :o
Misc is usually a good place to start, since anything that's nothing will be discussed here, though if you're still hoping to chat about the Pogeyz, General Discussion is good for that (AVMA owes me for the props).

Any questions, feel free to ask. After about three crap irrelevant posts, you'll usually get an answer.

<3 :149: