PDA

View Full Version : My username and account needs to be removed.

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
5th July 2010, 09:03 PM
This is probably off-topic. And personally I don't care if I get banned from here, but I need this account to be deleted, it's very important. I don't know how to delete this account, but if some terrorist or something like that found out my full name, they can use that information to find out where I live.

Feel free to ban me, I'm willing to admit that years ago I spammed those forums. But when you do ban my account, please delete my full name which can be found as my account name. It's very dangerous if terrorists knew my full name.

Jeff
5th July 2010, 10:58 PM
If your account was deleted, your full name would probably still show up in all your posts. It would probably be best for one of the admins to change you username to just "Bjarni".

Also, sending this to forum help.

6th July 2010, 05:18 AM
If your account was deleted, your full name would probably still show up in all your posts. It would probably be best for one of the admins to change you username to just "Bjarni".

Also, sending this to forum help.

Yeah, that will work even better. Nobody can find my address by just finding my first name.

Zak
6th July 2010, 08:09 AM
I thought "Bjarni" isn't even your real name, just a persona you made? I thought it was Jesse something? So I don't understand why you are worried about "terrorists" if the namesake in your username doesn't even exist?

Whatever, I also don't dismiss the possibility that this is someone else on that account having fun? A certain Australian kid maybe...?

6th July 2010, 08:33 AM
Yeah, it is my real name. Blaze (the name I use at YouTube) isn't though.

Blademaster
6th July 2010, 09:03 AM
Aren't you that autistic kid from Iceland that everybody around here makes fun of? Why would terrorists be interested in YOU?

6th July 2010, 09:09 AM
Aren't you that autistic kid from Iceland that everybody around here makes fun of? Why would terrorists be interested in YOU?

That was several years ago. But I have matured since then and I'm now a grown-up. Well, some terrorists kill people for no reason, so that's why I'm worried.

I am not planning on returning to any of the forums I was once part of, (I'm not planning on returning here) the only reason I'm here now is so to get rid of the details of my full name. I hope somebody will help me out with that.

I promise I will leave this thread when my full name is no longer public here. I don't need any Pokémon forums anyway, YouTube is a great place to discuss it.

Edit: Ok, I will admit that I might have been overreacting. You can't find my address by searching my full name, but I will probably be listed on the website where you can find everyone's phone number in Iceland by searching their full names in the future. When that happens I am in danger. I have to get rid of my full name which is public here before that happens.

Blademaster
6th July 2010, 09:43 AM
You're paranoid. And you just gave anybody interested in finding you the exact means to do so.

Zak
7th July 2010, 05:23 PM
You're paranoid. And you just gave anybody interested in finding you the exact means to do so.

no, he didn't. :rolleyes:

Lady Vulpix
7th July 2010, 05:36 PM
Don't worry, if terrorists want to go on a killing spree, they won't bother checking Pokemon forums for possible victims. They'll just throw a missile or put a bomb wherever they feel they can cause more damage.

By the way, your last name got deformed by a character encoding glitch. How did you even log in with that name?

Katie
21st July 2010, 04:06 PM
Bjarni!! Please make some grossly inappropriate cartoon art for old times sake? :)

PS Google keeps its search results regardless of your current name, so your name will still be out there. I've pretty much abandoned my old AIM name because it's connected to here via the Google machine. :/

PPS I´m so mad at you! I will used my new hammer to kill you

Blademaster
21st July 2010, 05:46 PM
By the way, your last name got deformed by a character encoding glitch. How did you even log in with that name?

What letter IS that supposed to be, anyway?

Jeff
21st July 2010, 05:55 PM
ú

Seems like it was supposed to be UTF-8 that was misinterpreted as ANSI.

Oh noes! I wrote his real name, now the terrorists will find him!:o

abunaidesu
21st July 2010, 06:09 PM
Well, some terrorists kill people for no reason, so that's why I'm worried.

Well then, why would terrorists need a reason to kill you by finding out your real name? :rolleyes:

woz
21st July 2010, 06:17 PM
please don`t bann me

Deadwood_Zen
21st July 2010, 10:52 PM
I know he's autistic and you guys don't like him, but do you all have to be such dicks to him? Just leave him alone. If he doesn't want the world to see his full name, then so be it! Just lay off, unless you really need to pick on people with mental problems to make yourselves feel better. Holy shit...

Jeff
21st July 2010, 11:04 PM
Trust me, he's not who he says he is.

He was revealed to be a troll years ago, probably before I even joined.

Blademaster
22nd July 2010, 01:32 AM
I know he's autistic and you guys don't like him, but do you all have to be such dicks to him? Just leave him alone. If he doesn't want the world to see his full name, then so be it! Just lay off, unless you really need to pick on people with mental problems to make yourselves feel better. Holy shit...

I love when nooblets like you show up, post here for a week, and then start trying to soapbox preach to the rest of us about shit you don't have any idea about.

I've been here for almost five YEARS, kid. Bjarni was long-gone before even THEN.

You know why he was gone?

Because he was found out. Exposed. Debunked. He was a gimmick, and nothing more. Why he's back, I don't know. But if he HAS straightened up and is flying right now, then I think a little trolling him back is perfectly fine.

Kurosakura
22nd July 2010, 01:44 AM
Dave, it was around this time last year when I did something similar, remember? Please lay off the new guy, there's nothing wrong with being a "White Knight," even if he is defending a tried and true troll. Plus, you're supposed to ignore trolls, not troll them back. D:

Anyway, this topic is getting off-topic, and I think it should be closed.

Zak
22nd July 2010, 01:53 AM
I love when nooblets like you show up, post here for a week, and then start trying to soapbox preach to the rest of us about shit you don't have any idea about.

Haha, I think you're one to talk. I'd say you probably have less insight on Bjarni, or even TPM for that matter, than you make yourself out to have, and somehow feel the desperate need to try and make yourself sound like an old-timer (which you aren't even close to anyway) to try and impress people by sounding all intimidating like you're doing in this thread. Especially when you use words like 'nooblets'. Nobody even says that anymore.

I've been here for almost five YEARS, kid. Bjarni was long-gone before even THEN.

You know why he was gone?

Because he was found out. Exposed. Debunked. He was a gimmick, and nothing more. Why he's back, I don't know. But if he HAS straightened up and is flying right now, then I think a little trolling him back is perfectly fine.

Point proven. Actually that is not why he left, at all. He was gone way before then, and he was found out almost two years after he stopped posting on TPM.

As for your "trolling him back is perfectly fine", a few things:
-He is a troll himself, and what you are doing is feeding him. Even if he is Bjarni, look around and you'll see that no one else is doing it. So you're not impressing anyone really.
-Your "trolling" is completely tactless, whatever entertainment value this thread had (not that it had any to begin with) was only ruined or made lamer by you, sorry if you thought it was doing the opposite.
-Grow up.

abunaidesu
22nd July 2010, 02:15 AM
love how blademaster tries to sass a "nooblet" about something he harbors no knowledge about lol

Telume
22nd July 2010, 12:37 PM
Close this thread plz.

Katie
22nd July 2010, 01:55 PM
trade a name change for more art!

Drago
22nd July 2010, 02:12 PM
Epic thread is the best binary forum has ever had.

Blademaster
22nd July 2010, 04:42 PM
I love when people take potshots and then try and sound all classy and mature by finishing with this line:

-Grow up.

Follow your own advice. You're a Supermod for fuck's sake. Try acting like it and setting an example for once instead of making a huge scene like the village idiot.

Deadwood_Zen
22nd July 2010, 09:00 PM
Okay, I get it. He's not what/who he says he is. Sorry, I didn't know(joined a few weeks back, shouldn't know what the fuck has gone on the past 5 years).

I could totally rip right back into you Blade, but I feel i shouldn't. We shouldn't already be bashing each other's heads in, when we haven't even gotten to know each other lol.

And what the fuck makes you think Im Bjarni?

Kurosakura
22nd July 2010, 09:05 PM
Deadwood, Blade didn't say anything about thinking you're Bjarni.

Can someone please close this thread? It's getting out of hand.

abunaidesu
22nd July 2010, 09:06 PM
yeah zak you're setting a terrible example for the children, how dare you.

Lady Vulpix
22nd July 2010, 09:16 PM
OK, thread closed. If you guys (and girl) want to troll each other, do it in Mt. Moon.