PDA

View Full Version : Fire Emblem: New Mystery Of The Emblem

Sir Relyt
8th July 2010, 10:18 AM
Well, I've been a huge Fire Emblem fan, ever since it first came to the U.S.
I remember getting Fire Emblem 7 (FE1 in u.s.) for Christmas, and playing it nonstop.
Now Nintendo has announced that a new Fire Emblem is being released!
It's called Fire Emblem: New mystery of the Emblem ~Heroes of Light and Shadow.
Or something along those lines...that's a pretty long title if you ask me.
It's releasing in Japan on July 15th, and should reach the U.S. before Christmas, hopefully.
I kinda just heard about the news yesterday, and I'm pretty excited.
Any thoughts?

Link
8th July 2010, 10:32 AM
It should be a good game, regardless of the sales of it.

Sir Relyt
8th July 2010, 10:43 AM
There's going to be this nifty feature that allows you to make your OWN character, and actually battle with it. I think that's a major point in it for me.
The wifi is meh for me, because everyone just gamesharks it, and cheats...very upsetting.
I don't think it's going to be above the other Fire Emblem games, no matter what they do...but I think it's still going to be spectacular, as most Fire Emblem games are.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
8th July 2010, 11:11 AM
I enjoy the Fire Emblem series quite a lot, I like the strategic battles. So I'm looking forward to it.

Link
8th July 2010, 08:31 PM
There's going to be this nifty feature that allows you to make your OWN character, and actually battle with it. I think that's a major point in it for me.
The wifi is meh for me, because everyone just gamesharks it, and cheats...very upsetting.
I don't think it's going to be above the other Fire Emblem games, no matter what they do...but I think it's still going to be spectacular, as most Fire Emblem games are.

Everyone cheats...it's a fact!

Sir Relyt
8th July 2010, 08:57 PM
Maybe after you beat the game, sure.
But you don't have to be a noob and chat while playing online against other people.
That would be the same thing as me using a gameshark, making a pokemon with 999 in each stat, and using it in a tournament.

Link
8th July 2010, 09:40 PM
That reminds me of what I was up against in pokemon back then in GSC. I went to a pokemon center in NYC when pokemon had GSC, and you know which pokemon I faced? Snorlax, and not just any Snorlax at that, as I saw that he had taught it Sacred Fire of all the moves to teach it. I quickly got out my Snorlax and took it out with Double Edge after cursing like 4 times.

ptrhenry52
4th August 2010, 02:24 AM
Fire Emblem is a fantasy tactical role-playing video game franchise developed by Intelligent Systems. his is all well and good,but I'd like an English release of the game, because I'd really like to play it.It uses the same sprites and character art. Whether you like it or not, it seems like it's here to stay on the DS.