PDA

View Full Version : All you need is love!

shazza
23rd July 2010, 07:25 PM
After observing that recent Bjarni topic in my insomniac delirium, I have one thing to say which ironically contradicts the entire basis of this thread: you're all a bunch of fuckheads and I hate you all.

Why do you even bother coming here when you argue over the most petty and mundane shit? Petty attacks that serve no purpose in the long run? How do you gain enjoyment from coming here if that's how you establish your relationships?

We are a small forum. That means our community should be more tight and close-knit than other more popular forums. And if you still desire for TPM to be more prosperous, than doing so does not lie in content and innovation; it lies in us. Why would new members want to come to a forum that just hate on each other? It's not exactly welcoming.

And what do you want to tell your grandkids when they wonder what radical shit you got up to in the crazy days of the early 21st century? "I argued on Pokemon forums" is not exactly a proud answer.

So while I think this idea has been done previously, it needs to be revised. I was initially going to post this in Mt. Moon however it would clearly go off track too easily. So let's post about what we love about each other, and if you can't do that take some MDMA or something.

Blademaster: I love your avatar and how when you rage you seem seriously and genuinely angry like you're typing there is steam coming off the keyboard.

kiyone: You're a witty and intelligent girl who has a switch like myself that can go from a bitch to an angel.

Lady Vulpix: I enjoy your posts. They amuse me. People have been attacking you lately for taking things to literally, but I enjoy it and find it cute and a little naive. Sometimes I think you enjoy taking things literally for your own amusement.

Red Star Warrior: I like how every one of your posts these days is focused on sex with your wife.

Heald: Cool cunt.

kazr: I fucking love you and every one of your posts.

The new members whose names embarrassingly escape me but I'm too tired to research them: It's always nice to see fresh faces. I hope you guys stick around. :)

Pancake: Your bright smile can light up any dark day. :)

Zak: You are highly dedicated to things. Use this trait productively.

firepokemon: Get fucked faggot.

To the many members that mostly lurk: Post more. Seriously. New activity begets more activity and excitement. Whatever you bring will be unique as it is you. Post more topics in whatever forum you desire. Go for it.

Kurosakura
23rd July 2010, 07:51 PM
If this were Facebook, I would "Like" this. :D

However, I'm tired and PMS-y, so I can't put together a list of people and stuff I like about them, so I'll hold off for now, but it's a good idea.

Shadow Wolf
23rd July 2010, 09:02 PM
Now this is unusual, and I like you because of that.

mr_pikachu: Posting in every single topic, ideas to Fanfiction, funny comments, and some other stuuf I don't remembe right now...

Number1ChanseyFan: Nice posts and a smile in most of them.

Blade: From his funny gimmick to his trash-talking new gimmick, he's always making me chuckle.

Chris 2.1: Naughty poems making me laugh

Lady Vulpix: She might seem serious when writing, but she's very kind.

PancaKe: Her enthusiastic behavior spreads easily. :)

Heald: Mod advantage: "I have a bigger avatar"... Hah, that makes me laugh every now and then.

Mikachu: In friendliness, he doesn't finnish last.

Crazy Elf Boy: Altough kinda clueless, he makes some nice posts, especually around hangman.

Kurosakura: I really have to say that you made me laugh for 15 minutes straight when you nominated me for the unown awards (Silver-tongue). Plus I still thinks that you are a kind person (no silver-tongue compliment intended)

...and there are many others with good qualities that I don't remember since my eyes are getting kinda heavy. To all of you, like the Gingerbread giant of Shrek: BEEEE GOOD! :D

RedStarWarrior
23rd July 2010, 09:32 PM
They are not...

I mean, I did argue with Gabi recently and didn't mention sex or my wife once.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th July 2010, 01:46 AM
Moderators and Admins, I love you for not having banned me...yet, and EVERYONE, I love you for believing in me and my friendly side and enduring me even when I constantly and unrelentingly whore out Finland and everything related to Finland to everyone here on TPM, and I also love the ASB community which keeps giving me presents altough I myself haven't given a single one due to my low points.

And special love points to he or she who notices whom I quoted in this reply.

abunaidesu
24th July 2010, 02:45 AM
And what do you want to tell your grandkids when they wonder what radical shit you got up to in the crazy days of the early 21st century? "I argued on Pokemon forums" is not exactly a proud answer.

I would beat them.

Blademaster
24th July 2010, 03:21 AM
Blademaster: I love your avatar and how when you rage you seem seriously and genuinely angry like you're typing there is steam coming off the keyboard.

Aye, thanks man. I gotta admit, I used to view you as little more than some drugged-up tool that got his kicks from being a wiseass on TPM. But over time I've come to see that, beneath that, there lies a very intelligent and philosophical young man. And while I was initially gonna comment on your opening of "I hate all you fuckheads." in this topic... I really can't. You're blunt. Bold. Not to a point that threatens your membership here, but enough so so that whenever you speak seriously with someone, that person knows they're getting the truth. It may be harsh, but such is truth, and such is life.

Blade: From his funny gimmick to his trash-talking new gimmick, he's always making me chuckle.

I blame Heald and Toxicity for introducing me to 4chan. THEY MADE ME WHAT I'VE BECOME!!!! :cry:

...Nah, seriously. I don't see Louis around much these days, but he has a cheerful disposition that very few guys have. I know plenty of guys that are laid-back or friendly, or even like big kids... But Louis has a childlike attitude that too few people have these days. He's like a Puerto Rican Santa Claus... Specifically, THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjXQiYa4ZsE#t=05m19s) Santa Claus.

I was gonna write more, but if you'll excuse me I have to go cry now. Bye-bye.

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2010, 04:10 PM
shazza: thanks for making this topic. It was very nice of you. And yes, I sometimes do make jokes by taking things too literally (that last one wasn't one of them, it was a misunderstanding, but it is something I do every now and then). Few people get them, though. I make subtle jokes sometimes and many people think I'm being serious, or miss the joke altogether. But when someone gets them, it's well worth it. :)

Kurosakura: in relation to the above paragraph... you're one of the best at getting my jokes, so thanks for that. :) And for being so nice and fun to talk to, and for the interesting conversation that managed to keep me up too late at night, and also for your concern about that same circumstance. :keke:

Telume: a little bit of all that too. Thanks for the good conversations, and for everything you do for the forum and the website. TPM needs more members like you.

Jeff: what I said about the website goes for you too. I don't get to talk to you so often, but it's nice whenever I do.

Everyone with whom I've interacted on AC/CC and the Fanfic forum, too many to list but if you're wondering whether you're one of them, you are. Thanks for the great moment, the lovely stories, the IM sessions... and if you reply to either of my fics I'll start working on my next chapter. ;) A special mention goes to Karin if she gets to see this post.

Will, Julina, Tyler, Agent Elrond and Roffie: if you ever log in and get to see this, interacting with you online was great, but meeting you in person was even better.

Shadow Wolf: it's always nice to talk to you. We should talk on AIM or some other IM protocol.

abunaidesu: thanks for showing me that people can change for the better.

Mikachu: you know... I do like Finland.

RedStarWarrior: thanks for having the tact to resolve the problem in a civil manner, and thanks for letting me know more about you. Hopefully we'll understand each other better from now on.

Heald: thanks for doing such a good job on a forum that's so hard to mod (and no, I don't mean Mt. Moon, but you're doing well over there too).

Little_Pikachu: you're a woman of few words, but they're usually words I like. It's nice working with you and showing you photos of... I'd say it, but I don't want to let everyone know your weakness. ;) Also, thanks for modding me and Amy on PCG back in 2002. It meant a lot to me.

If you're not on this list, talk to me more and you may get there with time.

Drago
24th July 2010, 08:45 PM
I said this in the last thread, and I'll say it again -

Magmar: is an unsung TPM hero. He just does his thing, and his thing is being really chill and cool.

Starry Might: always good for Pogey info, and enthusiastic to boot.

RSW & Heald: for doing an excellent job with misc, to the point where I don't actually have to do anything. Also thank you to the latter for the effort you made with the TPM news initiative. It's just such a shame that others didn't work as hard.

Andrew: for never backing down from what you believe in.

Gavin Luper: for being just such a cool, chillaxed, enthusiastic good example of Australia.

DL: is pure AWESOME, and now I have the firsthand evidence.

Deadwood_Zen
26th July 2010, 12:16 AM
...It's the proudest I've got *shrugs*

And I'm cool with the fights, keeps things interesting. I'm not here to be liked, anyway. If you don't like my, I'm sure you know what which of my organs you may place in your mouth and shut up.

Lady Vulpix
26th July 2010, 07:56 AM
...It's the proudest I've got *shrugs*

And I'm cool with the fights, keeps things interesting. I'm not here to be liked, anyway. If you don't like my, I'm sure you know what which of my organs you may place in your mouth and shut up.

I hope you're just kidding because if you're not, then you have come to the wrong place.

Katie
26th July 2010, 06:22 PM
Crystal_Mew: You are just awesome and always nice (Unless a the dickhead deserves it of course) :)

DarkestLight
26th July 2010, 06:51 PM
DL: is pure AWESOME, and now I have the firsthand evidence.

Aww shucks DK. I just wanted you to have fun in New York, not pass the fuck out at a BBQ place for 30 minutes because I drank wayyyyy too much that night (true story!) You and ..........uh oh, I forgot her name. Jecsica were absolutely made of pure radical awesomeness. We'll be in Australia soon enough! Then you'll hafta save me from being eaten by dingoes. Honest.

Uhh I am sure to post plenty more..but Ima get these two out the way,

Shazza: Oh yes sir, I'm coming after you. There really shouldn't be any bickering bwtween any member here, yes we are close knit, but not to the point where we're reclusive. You are yourself and true to it, and I respect that alot. I'm happy you were the one that made this topic-cause you bring a certain strength of truth to it that I feel others would've got lost in its translation. So yes, you keep rocking.

Blade: Oh you son of a bitch, I appreciate your counterbalance to my easygoingness. I'm sure there's more respectful ways to say that, but I think you and I both know I mean well by it.

Yeah Ill post more later. :O

Deadwood_Zen
27th July 2010, 02:40 AM
Gabi: I meant that I don't mind it when fights come up, though I generally don't start them(unless they deserve it). Minor flame wars keep the site up, and more interesting. Sorry for the misunderstanding; that was completely my fault.

Asilynne
28th July 2010, 04:29 PM
Why do you even bother coming here when you argue over the most petty and mundane shit? Petty attacks that serve no purpose in the long run? How do you gain enjoyment from coming here if that's how you establish your relationships?

We are a small forum. That means our community should be more tight and close-knit than other more popular forums. And if you still desire for TPM to be more prosperous, than doing so does not lie in content and innovation; it lies in us. Why would new members want to come to a forum that just hate on each other? It's not exactly welcoming.

Ive been saying this forever!! We're supposed to be like a tight knit family but theres lots of little cracks and divisions and sometimes spitefulness and such. And thats simply not cool!

Anyway onto the love.

First of all, you new people in ASB are awesome, your coming in with a great attitude and even though I personally dont know you very well I see you all getting along with and melding in with the other people of ASB, and veterans of ASB, you guys are awesome too for welcoming the new ones with such open arms and a sense of brotherhood. <33

Also much <3 to the new ASBers which also branch out into RPG. Its cool to be able to roleplay with people that I never have really gotten a chance to before, keeps things fresh!

Ill get more specific later ;D

Shadow Wolf
30th July 2010, 05:19 PM
Lady Vulpix: I believe you have me on MSN, but if neccesary, I can create another account somewhere else, just to speak with everyone of TPM. :)

Blade: I don't know exactly how to react right now. I feel like crying for two reasons: 1st, the speech given by Santa to Joe and 2nd, because I feel kinda guilty about you crying (considering that I've never seen you write like this before). But also, I feel like smiling because, no matter the flame wars, no matter the situations that affect our forum (viruses, invaders, etc.) and no matter how apart it may seem that we are...

...a topic like this arises and we show that in the bottom... we are a family.

When we set aside our problems in life...
When we set aside our debates...
When we stop to look at a thread like this and write...
Whenever we show a part of ourselves...
We once again know that... no matter what... we are a family.

I'll be writing about others soon...

Blademaster
31st July 2010, 12:35 AM
...a topic like this arises and we show that in the bottom... we are a family.

When we set aside our problems in life...
When we set aside our debates...
When we stop to look at a thread like this and write...
Whenever we show a part of ourselves...
We once again know that... no matter what... we are a family.

Thank you, for writing what I couldn't.

This goes to everyone reading and not reading this topic: Before my dirt-poor family got our first computer and I learned what the Internet was, I had no friends, no self-confidence, nothing. Then I made a few friends on some old, now-dead MSN sites... And eventually I made my way to TPM.

And found strength. Strength to be a wiseass? Eh... Perhaps. But as I've said in the past, that wiseassery is me at my most comfortable. When I don't feel scared of people and feel like I have to put on a facade, tip-toeing around all the time and watching everything I say. I'm still like that outside, but before that, I was the shy kid in the corner at Catholic grade school. I was the home-schooled high-schooler. I had no real friends, no idea how to interact with other people...

But then I found all of you. You changed that. I stumbled in here terrified of this scary new prospect, embarrassed everytime I moved, guts twisting everytime I posted.

Did any of you care? No... You just saw me as the new kid on the block. You took me in, guided me, became my friends, treated me like a brother... It's because of all of you that today, I can go outside, catch a ride to the lake a few miles down the mountain, and make myself talk to people and try to make friends. It's because of you guys that I was able to get on that train the first day of college, and it's because of you guys I was able to pick myself up and move on after it became too overbearing for me and I left.

I owe so much, to every last member of this site that has posted from October 4th, 2005 until this day. Even the ones I claim to dislike, and do not talk to... They're still a part of this. This giant, global family that helped me through good and bad times, that made me feel like a king and that slapped my shit in when I got too out of line, that smiled and laughed at my jokes and gave me shoulders to lean on, hands to pick me up, ears to listen to my plights...

I'm not much for actions. I still have many obstacles in life to overcome. But when it comes to speaking, writing, expression through text and ink and paper and graphite and everything in between... I could write for a thousand hours how much you all mean to me and have done for me and it still wouldn't convey even 1/100th of 1% of how much I truly love and appreciate you all, for being the friends, brothers, and sisters I never had as a child, and whose memories I'll carry with me to my grave and perhaps beyond.

From the mouth of that scared 9 year-old in the corner of the classroom, that 15 year-old shuddering and stuttering up-and-comer just discovering the Internet and the people it holds, that 18 year-old newcomer to your site, and that 22 year-old typing the words you are reading right now...

I love you more than you could ever imagine.

Thank you. Truly, thank you all.

Kurosakura
31st July 2010, 06:47 AM
Bah. Seems I've been slacking, my bad.

shazza: You come off to be an idiot sometimes, but deep down, you are a perceptive, intelligent person. You have many people's respect, including mine.

Shadow Wolf: You're so nice to everyone, regardless of anything, and appreciate my not-so-funny humor at times. It's also great to know another Fire Emblem fan!

Mikachu Yukitatsu: You're from Finland and proud of it, which is definitely not a problem at all. Your usage of English has me confused at times, but it's all the more endearing.

Lady Vulpix: You're a very sweet, caring individual, and you're misunderstood much of the time, which makes me sad. Being one of the best to get your jokes makes me very happy, and I'm glad to be a person you can confide in. We have to go out for tea sometime. :)

Telume: You're nucking futs, but I like that. Sharing music and talking about MMOs is always fun, even if you go off on Linux tangents with Gabi all the time. XD

Heald: I apologize for misjudging you in the past. You're a cool guy, after all. ;)

Blademaster: Same thing goes for you, too. Yeah, you troll a lot and a lot of people don't take you seriously, but I want you to know that I do, and I'm sorry for being that dumb white knight n00b. Your spriting skills are brilliant, and you're not as bad as everyone makes you out to be.

Jeff: I hardly see you around, but whenever we talked, you were always nice. Your hard work and dedication to the main site is very much appreciated.

Asilynne: I know we've had arguments in the past, but I've never, ever hated you. You're a nice person with a silly sense of humor that I can't appreciate at times, but know that you're the person I think of whenever someone says "chocolate."

Deadwood_Zen: You're a great newbie, you know that? And you've got guts. You make yourself out to be a little misanthropic and self-depreciative, but you're not as bad or insignificant as you make yourself sound. Have a little more confidence.

Uh... it's early and I'm brain-dead right now. I'll write s'more later, but you all have to read Blade's post. >:|

Oslo
31st July 2010, 08:23 AM
Well, I only started posting here in January, but I've actually really enjoyed throwing myself into TPM. :) It's obviously one of the smaller communities out there, but that's such a strength, because it lends a sense of real identity rather than anonymity when I post. I seldom venture outside of ASB/GGG, and maybe I should peek my head out just a bit more, but regardless, this place seems so much more vibrant than what you'd expect from a small, age-old forum.

I'm kicking myself that I didn't stumble onto this site ten years ago. I really, really am.

Anyway, everyone at ASB, everyone at GGG, everyone whose hilarious Mt. Moon posts I've scrolled through laughing, and the rest: you guys are cool beans. ;) And I plan on sticking around as long as you'll have me.

firepokemon
31st July 2010, 08:40 AM
What is Shazza talking about?

Anyway popping in. I'm getting re-nostalgic about things. Pop culture, anime, manga and with a new generation of pokemon coming soon am finding myself slowly slowly getting re-interested in things.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
1st August 2010, 04:20 AM
Not much of a word person, but: <3

Props to shazza for this topic too.

Telume
1st August 2010, 06:16 AM
I've been meaning to post in this topic....

Kurosakura: :prod::prod::prod: *ahem* but I do enjoy our MMO discussions. :P

Lady Vulpix: You're among the first TPMers I spoke to iirc. Love the Linux discussions, it's nice to meet a lady that's a geek like that every once in a while.

Mikachu: I wish there were more Finns on TPM, I'd be amused just watching the discussions in Finnish even if I can't understand a WORD.

shazza: You're the prince of Mt. Moon, what better title is there? Aside from supreme overlord of earth.

Heald: It's nice to have someone to talk to about football (soccer for those in the US) and you're one funny git sometimes.

Blade: Sup man?

classy_cat: ANIME FTW!

Becki: I don't know why, you're just fun to talk to.

Samchu: :prod::prod::prod::prod:

Asilynne
1st August 2010, 02:45 PM
Wow Blade, thats deep :O You've inspired me to spill my guts, and for that, Ill start with you.

Blade: When I first got to know you a bit in RPG through The I Squad and It sucks to be us! (v1) I thought you were a funny creative individual, whose posts were always fun to read, I liked your energetic personality. Then life kicked my ass and I was away from TPM for awhile, and upon my return you were in the 'being a dick' to everyone stage which I thought was a shame. Then the unmentionable "april fools" thing happened and I realised that attitude was just a front for the deeper you, a you with feelings that can be hurt, and just an all around, very human, Want to be Liked. And thats when you became my Cub <3 Dont take it as a condenscending thing, rather as my strong maternal instinct claiming you as one of my little brothers! Because once I claim someone in such a way, they can count on me to protect and stand up for them, whether they want/need it or not XD And hey, if you can bitch at me and piss me off on occasion and I am still your friend, thats saying something! I also want to play you again in chess sometime :D

Dragoknight: I dont really know you that well but you have earned my respect from what you might have seen as a simple thing many years ago. When I was younger and more hotheaded, and RPG had a lot more drama (yes everyone knows of the imfamous rpg drama XD) I said forget this and left TPM. I had had enough drama in my real life and hated how I couldnt even get away from it when I wanted to relax and roleplay peacefully. And when I left TPM I never expected anyone to miss me or want me to stay, but your PM expressing regret that I was leaving really meant a lot at the time, and seeing as how it has survived being deleted all these years, it still does ^-^() So thank you and much <3 for being a bright spot for me in that dark time ^-^

Sie: You are such a great friend in every kind of way, you have no idea. Your creativity is inspiring and your personality and sense of humor is great and also refreshing. You cheer me up when Im down, slap me around with support and common sense when I express self doubt, and you celebrate with me whenever Im happy. I call you sister sometimes and its because in my eyes you are, you laugh with me, cry with me, and confide in me and you let me do the same in return.Much love to my sister in the north! <3

Bex: Of course you are here ^-^ Youve been my little internet sis for so many years!! You always greet me happily, and you also celebrate my good times and are such a great friend. The sense of joy you carry around you is infectious and no one around you could feel sad for long <3 I feel like we really are sisters, because Ive seen you go from the Chobits loving 15 year old to the well rounded music student you are today. Damn has it really been almost 6 years?! Ill always thank you for the support youve given me during some of my tough moments in life, love the british pancake!

Gav: Ive also known you for forever, and you have also listened to me whinge when I was upset at various troubling events in my life XD Youve always encouraged me to see the good things I had, and helped me learn not to take them for granted. Im so glad to see you doing charity work with your singing and proud of you that you have an awesome job!! <3 Also now because of you even the most innocent comment can sound dirty XD "giggidy" Keep at it and never give up!

Denz: What can I say about you, you're just awesome XD You have such a good energy, and you have a knack for painting funny pictures in peoples minds with the comedic scenarios you come up with sometimes. Im also honored to be someone you confide in, and I love the way you give me a good verbal slap whenever I feel like no one likes me XD We disagree on both politics and religion but that isnt even an issue in our friendship which I think is so awesome! Dont ever forget Im in your cheering section when things get you down! <3

Chaos/Stephen: From the start I liked your sense of humor, and though at times it was a bit odd, thats what makes it even more fun ^-^ You have no idea how much I appreciated your support during the months I was saving up for my trip to Australia, and the fears I had about it. You let me confide in you and are trustworthy, and the questions you ask me when Im overemotional help put things in perspective so I can find the answers <3 It was so cool being able to hang out with you in Feb even though every day was Torture Brandy Day XD!!!! Im still pretty sure you were kneeling on the panda, and the parakeet/duck wars will rage for centuries!!!

Elf/Steven: You are just a cool guy, what can I say. I love your crazy sense of humor and the way your aussie accent/slang comes through even in your typing XD I also dig your fanfic, and your rpg posts, and on top of just being all around awesome, you are also a good friend. Ill never forget how understanding and caring you were on the night after my breakup and how your few simple words, and a calm song to help me sleep, made me feel at least a tiny bit better. You're like my little brother who's always fun and always has my back! Goodonya mate! XD

DL/Will: You are just crazy I mean what else is there to say? XD Nah but even though your a smartass and just LOVE to joke around in a rowdy way, you are also a good friend, who can get serious when its needed and give good advice! Id like to think of you as a big crazy brother that ruffles my hair and plays pranks on me, yet will be a listening ear when I need one. You're comedy routines are also very very good and they always have me rolling, along with the drunk DL rants! XD I hope to visit NY sometime before you move so you can torture me in person lol

Frank: You pop in every now and then to TPM but we dont get to talk too much anymore. Just wanted to give a shout out to you at least, because youve been a great friend to me and I hope one day (if you still want to that is) you can open your dream restaurant ^v^ Or at the very least design it!!

Rudy: We've had good times and bad times, shit happens, but I dont hate you. It didnt work out between us but its been more than a year, and Im glad in the end we can still be friends. I wish you a good life and I hope things start looking up for you.

Sarah: My roomie!!! Yes of course I <3 you! I could write a novel about all the good times we've had and all the love, support, encouragement and sisterhood that you've shown me, and just know I appreciate it and love ya back!!! All our crazy inside jokes, and all the happiness, and comfort, and fake lesbianism (FAKE?!?!!?!?!? AHAHHAHAHAHA) from the 11+ years we've known each other have been awesome! And its your fault I joined TPM too so thank you for that XD <33 to my saiya-jin sis! And yes I know I still need to write in Vegeta 1/2 LOL

and last of this batch but certainly not least!!!

Ben: You are simply amazing. At first when I was sad at how my life was going, you were annoying because you wouldnt take my hints that I wanted to be left alone. But Im so glad you didnt, because little by little your kindness, patience, and caring spirit broke down the walls that I had built, and exposed my heart to the sun. You inspired me simply by being who you are, to make my life better and that nothing was impossible. Even when most would turn away, would think it a losing battle or a silly dream that would never come to fruition, youve been right there with me, encouraging me in my endeavors, supporting me when I was tired or weak, and just being a quiet, loving, positive prescence in my life. Your drive to do your best at Uni inspired me to do my best to pay off my debt, get a better job, start college courses and to save up for my dream vacation (which was AWESOME and I loved being with you and meeting your family <33). Theres a million things I could say, but Im sure you know already ^-^ I love you, and Im looking forward to the end of Sept ^v^ <3

And so ends the first installment of Asi's love list!! Stay tuned for more later XD

Crystal Mew
2nd August 2010, 12:55 AM
Crystal_Mew: You are just awesome and always nice (Unless a the dickhead deserves it of course) :)

thank you Katie!!! :)

Katie is also awesome, and a great friend! and one of the coolest people in here since she is the first to mention me. :)

Deadwood_Zen
2nd August 2010, 09:17 PM
Damn you, Kurosakura. I was perfectly content with not being mentioned on here.
And I have my reasons for 'misanthropy', mainly because people suck(no one can disagree with me there).

"Confidence is an illusion of the mind..."

Shadow Wolf
2nd August 2010, 11:32 PM
Damn you, Kurosakura. I was perfectly content with not being mentioned on here.
And I have my reasons for 'misanthropy', mainly because people suck(no one can disagree with me there).

"Confidence is an illusion of the mind..."

You are not obligated to receive love. Just let others give it, as this is one of the small things that people enjoy in their lives. Since we often sacrifice the small joys in the pursuit of the great happiness, we are bound to make mistakes and suck in many ways.

But love... well... is something that makes us unique, special, and is one of all the small things that gets of out of that "suck" state that many people live in.

Just as darkness is a term for less light, cold is a term for less heat, and evil is a term for less good... hate is a term for less love. In the end... you still love.

"If you hate a person, you hate something in him that is part of yourself. What isn't part of ourselves doesn't disturb us." (Herman Hesse)

"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." (Martin Luther King, Jr.)

Blade: Thanks man! Honest! Maybe I was the one who wrote the words you wouldn't write at first, but you have shown a side of yourself the many of us are afraid to show: our true selves, and that enough is brave beyond any expectations. You've helped me a lot through my way at TPM and I'm glad that, somehow, I've helped you too. Keep being a part of our family. Be a funny guy... be a wise-ass... be whatever you want to be... but most importantly... keep being a part of TPM family.

Kuro: On the contrary, I consider you to have a good sense of humor. As I said earlier, you've had me laughing pretty good, and I believe that others find you kind and funny too (Gabi said that you're fun to talk to, and honesty is one of her many qualities). Maybe my kindnes is somewhat of a Naive kindness, but when I say this, I'm sure that there are TPMembers who agree with me, and I believe that you will be like Eirika (Fire Emblem reference. For more info: look for Eirika's qualities at a Fire Emblem fan site or a know-it-all encyclopedic website.)

and some other people...

Kyle (KoT): Even though I haven't known you for a long time, I consider you to be a great person, and I believe that we are alike in many ways. That's why if there is a TPM I would identify myself, it would probably be you. And of course... I miss some competition with the king of pokemon hangman. Take care man!

Houndoom_Lover: Ah, I miss some eagerness and happiness around. You were always spreading smiles and energies to everyone around, much like Tara, but in your own way. If you're pass by, then be sure to stop and spread your energy and happiness around. :)

There are many people who've helped me is some way or another, but I don't see them around (Dark Dragonite, Kevaelli, Mega Horny, and others whose name I can't seem to remember)

To the mods and admins, who I probably I haven't even shared a word with them, but have built and helped TPM grow (Kevin, Chris and Little_Pikachu, Zak, Andrew, and all the mods)

...and to the many people who've helped me grow and I hope to have helped too, thanks for helping me grow and thanks for giving me and many others a family known as TPM.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
3rd August 2010, 04:51 AM
Mikachu: I wish there were more Finns on TPM, I'd be amused just watching the discussions in Finnish even if I can't understand a WORD.

Hehe, valitettavasti suomea ei saa kirjoittaa tänne ilman käännöstä.
Hehe, unfortunately you can't write Finnish here without a translation.
Mutta voithan tutkia Faceook-julkaisujani ja suomalaisten kavereitteni kommentteja seinälläni pahimpaan nälkään.
But you sure can check out my Facebook publifications and comments by my Finnish friends on my wall if you're very hungry.

Deadwood_Zen
3rd August 2010, 11:35 AM
Hehe, valitettavasti suomea ei saa kirjoittaa tänne ilman käännöstä.
Hehe, unfortunately you can't write Finnish here without a translation.
Mutta voithan tutkia Faceook-julkaisujani ja suomalaisten kavereitteni kommentteja seinälläni pahimpaan nälkään.
But you sure can check out my Facebook publifications and comments by my Finnish friends on my wall if you're very hungry.
...I understood Facebook in Finnish!

Heald
5th August 2010, 09:02 AM
This thread has been pre-approved for 'not shit' status and as such will be stickied. I would like to commend shazza for such a brilliant thread and would like everyone to follow his example.

Also, I will post a real response to this thread soon. Just trying to collect as much love as possible before lovebombing this thread.

Drago
5th August 2010, 10:48 PM
Re, Asi: I meant it then and I mean it now, your departure was an incredible shame, and I greatly regret that the circumstances led to it. I remember your arrival on the RPG scene, it was like a bolt of lightning, generating excitement and quality (alright, so lightning doesn't generate quality but it was a cool analogy). You were a breath of fresh air in a time when RPG was my favourite forum and the place I wanted to be. Your departure was one of many things that tore RPG down to a state that, to me at least, has not yet been repaired.
I'm so glad you came back, and hopefully someday RPG will have that same feeling of fun and excitement for me again. You rock, Asi!

To all who discuss the NFL with me: I'm glad that I've found so many awesome folk to discuss, challenge and laugh about my favourite sport with. I also love how every year without fail, Mr.E manages to make me look stupid over something I've said. I hope to one-up him one day.

PancaKe
11th August 2010, 04:18 AM
These kinds of threads make me happy. I'm sure we had one a while ago; but you can never have too many I guess! Here goes...

Shazza : You intrigue me. You're like the cool popular year 12 kid who just does his thing, and I feel like the dorky year 7 kid in the equation, too shy to tell you I admire you, simply drawn in for some reason. :) I love chatting with you on fb, and your status updates, and how you act all so cool and then you surprise everyone by showing how much you love this place. you legend. :)

Gavin Luper : Why do I feel like I am always writing long essays about you on TPM these days? Either way; you know how much I love you. What is this, almost nine years of friendship now? I have lost count of how many times you have made me laugh so hard I cry over MSN. I have lost count of how many times I have reread LtL and been taken away into such intense emotions. I freaking love you man. The end.

Oz Andrew: I probably talk to you more when you come to Sydney than I do when we're online, but I still love you and consider you a dear friend :)

Gabi: For the longest time I used to write your name Gabbi, although I can't remember why. :) I like that you care so much about this forum. I like that you are so passionate. I like that you are so kind and you always have a nice thing to say when we talk! I like that even though I am a bit spacy and airheaded and forgetful, you are still patient with me! YAY!

DragoKnight: I like that you are always adding to the board and to the activity :) It makes me happy.

RJAIEOJR RAWR MIND BLANK I AM GOING TO EAT NOW BYEE