PDA

View Full Version : Instant Messaging?

Darth CookieMonster
24th July 2010, 04:26 PM
Alright, so, I was wondering who uses what. Im too lazy to go through and see what poeple use :D

Kurosakura
24th July 2010, 04:28 PM
I mostly use AIM, MSN and THIS (http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=a3085ec840c9d1e40a6d5d24ec223be1&server=irc.bitsjointirc.net&channel=%23TPM&noServerTab=false)! People should really use the last one more often. <3

I also have Yahoo and Skype, but that's just to talk to a select few friends who don't use any of the above.

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2010, 04:38 PM
AIM: Lady Vulpix G
IRC: Gabi at the TPM IRC (http://widget.mibbit.com/?settings=a3085ec840c9d1e40a6d5d24ec223be1&server=irc.bitsjointirc.net&channel=%23TPM&noServerTab=false), Gliynn at the Tea House (http://embed.mibbit.com/?server=irc.darkmyst.org&channel=%23TeaHouse), and Gabi at llearch.net (I'm usually connected there but rarely join channels). I occasionally go by Tea on any IRC server.
GTalk: gliynn
MSN and Yahoo: you can find them on my profile, but I prefer the above alternatives.

Knight of Time
24th July 2010, 05:00 PM
I use both AIM and MSN, I'd rather share AIM right now since sharing MSN would require me to give out my e-mail address on Hotmail, I'm KnightofTimeTPM on AIM.

However, these days MSN hasn't been working, so I've been using Pidgin to reach people I added on MSN.

Andrew
24th July 2010, 07:08 PM
I have MSN that I rarely use.

Jeff
24th July 2010, 08:22 PM
Trillian for AIM, Yahoo, and IRC.

My AIM screenname is IslanderJeff02.
My Yahoo name is UMBCguy02, a name I've kind of retired, but still use it for Yahoo since I don't care enough about Yahoo to update it.

And finally, I'm Jeff in the IRC channel, which I've recently made a point to visit more often.:P

Drago
24th July 2010, 08:32 PM
I have Yahoo and AIM, but I never use them. I just stick with MSN. Haven't been on there much lately, either, since it occured to me that I don't really like talking to people. :D

Blademaster
24th July 2010, 08:47 PM
AIM: BladeofZorc
MSN: Dark_Lord_Zorc@hotmail.com

Add me, bitches.

Zak
24th July 2010, 08:48 PM
I use just AIM and Facebook chat. I use them both pretty evenly, actually. I stopped using my old aim account last February, PM for my new one... though I rarely talk to anyone from online anymore, and I think everyone here who would care already has it anyway.

shazza
24th July 2010, 09:02 PM
Facebook Chat has taken over.

Kurosakura
24th July 2010, 09:38 PM
My Facebook chat has been annexed to my AIM client.

Telume
25th July 2010, 05:43 AM
AIM: Telume Ebspen
MSN: Too many people so whoever wants it has to PM me.
IRC: Telume/Vash (very very rarely Poring, what can I say, I like RO.)
Facebook: If you care, then you have me :)

Jeff
25th July 2010, 02:48 PM
I generally don't do the Facebook chat thing. When I go on Facebook it's just for a few minutes at a time to check my messages/wall posts/whatever.

Crystal Mew
25th July 2010, 04:07 PM
I use facebook chat, haven't been on aim in months...although my name is still online cause its always on mobile. hardly anyone texts me from it though

Katie
26th July 2010, 12:04 AM
I abandoned AIM a while back due to a couple creeps. Fb chat is about it for me, so if we used to AIM/ummmm/whatever a lot PM me and I'll probably add you :) This goes double if you play Farmville! I need 1 more neighbor to expand my farm! /lame

ChobiChibi
26th July 2010, 09:14 AM
Darthy, I added you on AIM but you're never online! Fail CookieMonster D:

I'm pretty much always on MSN. AIM used to be my main thing but more people had MSN so I abandoned it really D: I has skype also.