PDA

View Full Version : FF - Spirits of the Forgotten Monsters - The Reincarnation of a Sorceress - STARTS!

Matt
16th April 2003, 08:33 PM
Yes, I had to shorten the title --;;;. Oh and LSU's Welcome!!

In 79 AD, a great war was going on. It was between powerful monsters, mages, and knights from kingdoms from miles away. They were all battling an evil sorceress, who wanted to take over the planet they were living on. The monsters and the others were winning against the sorceress; well that’s what it seemed. The sorceress let out a powerful ray of magic, concealing all the monsters in crystals. They crystals all disappeared. The mages and the knights were all alone, until the great mage came. The great White Mage came and battled with the sorceress. It wasn’t long until the mage had won. He had used his great powers to seal the sorceress into another world, that even with her powers she couldn’t get out.

The knights and mages soon died off and were replaced by their sons and daughters. Many centuries passed, until the great mage died. He had died of old age, but as soon as he died the seal that he had put on the sorceress had vanished. The sorceress broke free and began to wreak havoc on the planet. But, there were heirs of those knights and mages to stop the sorceress. Some of the heirs were left with maps to unknown caves across the planet. On the top of each map was a name, sort of like the names of the monsters that tried to defeat the sorceress. These monsters were ready to come back to life and defeat the sorceress once and for all….

Well that’s about the plot, lol. The monsters are Guardian Forces, from Final Fantasy VIII. And, they are like spirits. When a person gets one, they hold the powers of the monster and can take form of the monster. But, only nine people can have a Guardian Force. Then the other people have to be a mage or knight. Each person can only have one Guardian Force and all. And if you are a mage then you can only have three spells. And, you can be a White Mage or Black Mage. The White Mage has mostly healing spells and holy magic, while the Black Mage has mostly attacking magic.

Late Sign Upers go here. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13918&perpage=15&pagenumber=1)

Name: Sasuke
Personality: A little on the mean side. He likes to make fun of people younger than him a lot. He isn't a talkitive person either. He is a very smart person but doesn't show it to many people.
Looks: He has black hair and wears a lot of black clothes. His pants are very baggy and drag the floor. His shirt is the same black as his pants. His eyes are a very deep red, like the colour of blood. He is about 6'0" and weighs about 120. He wears an ear ring in his left ear and an ear ring on the left side of his head just above the eye brow.
Guardian Force: Diablos
Weapon: Sword - Has a black handle and a red gem, like the colour of his eyes, at the very bottom of the blade. The blade is black too, with a red serpent going up it.
Other: Nothing..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke

What was all this about? I had gotten a map, but I still didn't have a full understanding on what this map led to. I had heard stories about my ansestors, but I never thought they would be true. I had heard about the sorceress, about how she was destroying the earth. And, the fact that she was alive again. I had to follow this map to see what it led to.

I got up and went into the bathroom. I looked at the calendar. It was May 11, 3123. It had been a long time since the sorceress had been "killed". I jumped into the shower and took a quick bath. I got out and started to put on my clothes. They were all black, as usual. I went to the mirror and started to fix my hair. When I had finished fixing it, I walked out of the bathroom back into my room. I walked over towards my dresser and put in my earings. Then I walked downstairs.

"Sasuke! Where are you going at this time!?" My mom yelled.

"I'm going.... to defeat that damn sorceress..." I said.

"Don't you remember what happened to your father?!" She said.

"Yes, and I don't want to talk about it..." I said.

"Well at least take a weapon!" She said.

"...where am I going to get a weapon?" I asked.

"*sigh* I have never told you this but.... I have the sword that your ancestor used that day so many years ago..." She said.

"What!?! You do!?!" I asked surprised.

"Yes, I do. It's in my room. Please follow me." She said.

I followed her to her room. She went to her jewlery box and got a key out. She walked over to a closet. She inserted the key and opened the door. I walked over there with her. The room was very dark, except for a light shinning down on what looked like a coffin. She walked over there and got the coffin. She walked back to me and handed me the coffin.

"Here, look inside." She said.

I opened the coffin. Inside was a black sword. It had a red serpent going up the black blade. And, there was a blood red gem on the handle.

"This... this ... was used that long ago?" I asked.

"Yes, it was. It looks like it was made recently, but it was made long ago and was used in that battle." She said.

"Wow, thanks..." I said.

"Now, be careful and don't get killed!" She said.

I laughed and walked to the front door.

"Well, I guess this is good-bye" I said to her.

"I guess it is." She said.

"Well good-bye" I said.

"Bye.." She said.

She started to cry. I just walked on, out into the blazing sun. I wondered if there were more people that had gotten the map, or more people that wanted to destroy the sorceress...

Well, yes I finally started it. I couldn't think of anything else for my post. I sorta made the date in the future since they didn't have stuff in the olden days :>. Have fun teh posting :>.

Drusilla
17th April 2003, 07:30 AM
*cackles* I love, love, LOVE being evil! *"People Hate Me" by the Murderdolls starts playing from no where*

Name: Varda, but called "The Sorceress" or "Your Highness" except for those that she favors, but only called anything else in private...
Personality: ¬¬; She's evil...
Looks: skirt like this- http://www.hottopic.com/store/Product.asp?LS=2&M=1623087689&SKU=239466-003-2110-0000
top like this- http://www.hottopic.com/store/Product.asp?LS=2&M=1623087689&SKU=249632-005-2130-0000 (The lace is'nt green, it's just colored that way for some odd reason O.o;
She's tall... 'bout 6'5, long reddish black hair and a silver circlet on her head. Her nails are long and black with a red sheen to them, and she has a silver sceptre set with a large, enchanted ruby and can engage a protective forcefield. (That OK?)
Mage Type: both
Magic: Only three spells?! can I get more later? meh... Scan, Demi, Comet
Other: She's gonna rule you all! HA HA HA!

*sings*
See me in the headlines
Manipulate your simple minds
So put your hands up and praise
I'm your God, and you're my slave!
People Hate Me!
Cuz I'm better than you!
People Hate Me!
That's the mother f**kin truth!
People Hate Me!
You can all f**k off!
I'm perfect, p*ssed off, beautiful, I'M GOD!

-Varda-
I looked out over the world. They had defeated me once... and it was going to stay at one. I was destined to rule this world, and they couldn't stop that.
It felt so... odd. To be re-animated after so long. I was still slightly numb, but it was wearing off quickly. Soon, I would be stronger than ever with the assistance of my faithful assistant. I didn't think of him as a servant like I did the others. He was powerful. I was glad that he was on my side. He had studied the ancient legends and found me, brought me back. And we would rule the world together.
The door to my currently empty audience chamber opened, and I closed the viewing portal I was looking into. The orb that was sitting before me returned to black.
"What is it?" I snapped. The servant who had entered cowered.
"Your Highness... there is something happening. There seemes to be some sort of resistance begining... Apparently, the old families have called on thier desendants to fight against your power."
"Thank you, you may go. Alert my generals, tell them to report at once!" I barked. The young man bowed and left.
I sat back in my throne-like chair. Resistance, eh? They have chosen a bad time... I would have to watch them and see how strong they were. Then, we'd crush them!
-=-

Sakura12
17th April 2003, 11:10 AM
Name: Sakura
Personality: Suicidal and reckless, but willing to make friends
Looks: Long black hair reachign past her waist, bright blue eyes. Wears a long sleeved pink shirt, with long black pants. Wears a Sapphire ring on her middle finger on her left hand
Mage Type: White
Magic:
Cure – Recovers strength to targeted objects
Silence – Prevents the targeted object from using magic
Holy – Causes Holy Damage
Other: Nil

~*~sAkUrA~*~

I sat on a hill, looking down at a village. People were running in all directions, away from the village, which was on fire. The work of the Sorceress.

"She didn't take the hint the last time, did she?" I muttered under my breath. "Thought she'd make it this time, did she? Well, I, Sakura, grandaughter of the great White Mage himself, will show her!"

"You're not going to destroy the Sorceress, Sakura!" a voice said from behind. I turned swiftly. It was my mother.

"You're not strong enough to kill her all on your own!" she continued.

"Well, I can't sit here and watch those people suffer, can I?" I asked her. "I have to finish Grandpa's noble work! He did nto manage to destry the Sorceress, and so now it's my turn to try!"

"I guess you're right..." my mother sighed, and closed her eyes for a moment. "I sense more people coming to destroy the Sorceress, descendants of the ancient knights and mages who helped to bind her long ago. You should go too. Go help them, at least. Your Cure skill will be great help... But before you go, I want you to have something. Follow me."

I followed her into the house. She took out her jewerlery box, and took out a ring. It had a sapphire on it.

"This ring is very old, our family heirloom. It contains old magic, that will help you on your journeys..." I took the ring, and put it on my middle finger.

"I guess I should leave now..."

My mum started to sob. "Yeah, okay. Do be careful out there. And don't die, ok?"

"I'll try..." And with that, I left the house, with no specific direction...

Skyline127
17th April 2003, 01:06 PM
Name: Sky
Personality: Silent and Strong. Resembles a Snow Leopard. Silent and fast. Emotion isn't ussually shown, unless it has to do with his life...
Looks: Has dark blonde, short messy hair. Wears white and blue arm guards. Has piercing blue eyes. Chains hang from the edge. Looks like Ky from Guilty Gear X2 except for chains that hang off the arm guards ( XD )
Guardian Force: Quezacoltz
Weapon: Long blade like Sephiroths from FF7. Just not 16 ft long ( XD ) More like 5...
Other: Meh...Mysterious history...

(/~~Sky~~\)
It was bright today. There was a light breeze. My hair flowed in the breeze. I walked slowly, with my straight blade swaying back and forth. To be honest I wasn't paying attention. I was accually enjoying myself. Until, I felt a sharp tug where my blade was and fell to the ground unguarded. " Damn Thiefs!" I turned around quickly to find a mere kid running with a 2 ft long straight blade.

I chased after him and in about a minute I caught up. He was in a corner, with his mother...

I almost took the sword, but I decided to let them have it. They could take it. The kid just stared at me as I walked away, weaponless...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~
I'd continue it, but I am busy... Sry it's short...

Majin Sean
17th April 2003, 09:48 PM
Name: Tarak Kahland
Personality: Quiet, doesn't talk that much, he has a bit of a hard time making
Looks: He looks like the Bird Keeper from R/S (Here (http://user.yagb.de/meowth346/index.php?data=sozai/sozai.php&materials=rs_trainers), he's the one with the cage) minus the arm band and just throw in a silver earring, a slash scar on his left cheek and black fingerless gloves on both hands
Personality: Quiet, doesn't talk that much, he has a hard time making friends. Your basic lone wolf
Guardian Force: Ifrit
Weapon: Here (http://ffgods.ffextreme.com/ffxweaponstidus.shtml), it's the red one in the middle
Other: All your other are belong to us

Will post tommorrow, g2g

EVme15
25th April 2003, 01:57 PM
*Runs in* SorrybutImonmygrandparentscomputerandmydadsaboutto kickmeoffandihavetochecksomemorestuffbeforeileavea ndillpostprobablyanywherefromsundaytotuesdaywithan yluckitwillbesundayandimsorryifimadethepagescrollo nyouilltryandfixitbye!
*runs away panting*

EDIT: Below this line added

I said I'd post! ^_^ (Again!)

Mage (yup! MAGIC!):
Name: Kayla
Personality: She tends not to socialize a lot. Very quiet, and keeps to herself. She'll make friends if the other person really wants to, or if it's convenient. Under her veil of silence, she's very cunning and intelligent.
Looks: Black hair that's normally down to her waist, pulled into a ponytail that's almost on top of her head. Crystal blue eyes. She's somewhat tall, though never cared to measure herself. Wears a light blue shirt with baggy sleeves, and a normal blue almost skintight pants.
Mage Type: Black
Magic: Blizzard, Demi, Water
Other: ^_^ HI!

EVme15
27th April 2003, 06:40 PM
*bows* Sorry about the double post... I had to make sure you all knew I was RPing...
~|~|~|~|~
Kayla

I sat back on the hill, and let the wind blow some of my hair into my face. I liked this hill. It was so peaceful, so quiet, almost always deserted... I liked silence. It gave me time to think.
An explosion rocked the ground and a huge heat wave rushed through the air. In a second I was on my feet, looking at the location of the shock. An entire village was going up in flames. I wasn't the sociable type, but I also wasn't the type to watch a human barbecue! Suddenly realizing I had already been tensed instintively, I sprung off to see if I could help.
Another explosion threw me back onto the ground. Wiping the dirt out of my eyes and hair, I managed to right myself and brace again. There weren't anymore shocks following it immediately, so I stood up. A huge crevace had split the ground between me and the flames, too wide for me to jump and to far for me to use magic. Unable to watch anymore, the screams of burning people piercing my eardrums, I turned and ran. That's how I normally handled things: if I wanted to help but couldn't or didn't, I turned and fled so if someone found me I wouldn't be close enough for them to yell at me for not helping. A cowards technique, actually, but at least it kept me out of trouble. I stumbled over an outcropped root and fell. Not even bothering to clean myself, I kept running form the inferno that had probably by now consumed at least half the buildings...