PDA

View Full Version : Polls are now in Misc. Also Poll about the Forums

Heald
26th July 2010, 04:24 PM
Looks like PCG is now GGG, so here's a poll to kick things off in here while the admins and mods iron out the creases. I'm sure rules will be amended and ignored accordingly.

Anyway, some poll questions:

1. What is the forum you frequent the most?

2. Which forum would you most want to moderate?

3. Which forum could improve and how?

Normal Misc rules apply. I'll throw in my opinions later. Also I appended a poll to this post.

Drago
26th July 2010, 05:24 PM
Hello thar, pollcat.....

Miscellaneous. I frequent this forum most often because I pretend to have powers there. Plus, there's ocassionally discussions of merit. I also like to hit up VG every now and then, and would probably spend more time there if there was more activity. I've been spending more time at Mt. Moon these days, because I hadn't realised at first how lifting rule restrictions actually can create some good conversations.

Miscellaneous, because it's basically a hub of everything else. How epic is that?

VG could improve with more activity. Not that that's anyone's fault of course.

Blademaster
26th July 2010, 05:35 PM
I voted yes because I never really understood how polls and games are connected...

1. Probably ASB. It's either that or Misc..

2. Video Games. Replace that lazy shit running it now with a REAL Moderator.

3. Same answer as #2.

Deadwood_Zen
26th July 2010, 06:02 PM
Misc, Mt Moon(though I can't post there) and ASB pretty much
FNG's don't Mod. I have too many Moderator/Administrator duties on other sites, anyway.
<~~ FNG e.e

Katie
26th July 2010, 06:17 PM
Best idea ever

1. Misc loyal, but fucked/ing around MM while I had nothing productive to do last week due to being sick and not wanting to deal with my GRE prep book while sick. This week will be different since the GRE is Saturday :( Then I'm moving. Predicting more TPM absence in my future.

2. I would be happy to run any forum into the ground

3. FanArt. Haven't seen any pencil-and-paper art in at least half a decade. :(

MeLoVeGhOsTs
27th July 2010, 02:32 AM
ASB. I like it, I mod it, I play it. I advise anyone to join.

I'm fine. Though Animé would be nice.

Fanfic, it's so dead:( Fanart too.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
27th July 2010, 04:34 AM
I mostly post in PCG, but read also other forums, sometimes more randomly, and I go to ASB as well.

Haa! Time to express my own will! I used to plan on becoming a Pokemon Anime mod but I didn't get Hanada Tattsu enough even with my translations and now the forum's gone. But today, maybe I would like to reinforce the European moderatorship in General Discussion.

Every single one of them. We need more posts and topics and activity!

Heald
27th July 2010, 06:50 AM
I've updated the Misc rules to incorporate the forums' policy on polls.

Misc I guess, since I mod here, although Mt. Moon comes a close second (I mod there too, but honestly there isn't really a lot that needs modding, considering its status as a weapons-free forum).

Erm, apart from Misc and Mt. Moon, maybe RPG or GGG? I would say ASB but I don't have nearly enough time to dedicate to that, and that forum does need a lot of work compared to the two I already mod.

RPG. I'm partly to blame, but there needs to be some kind of revamp. It's been stuck in a rut for a few years now and something does need to be done. I'm not sure what though, I'm absolutely devoid of suggestions.

Kurosakura
27th July 2010, 06:59 AM
ASB, definitely. I'm in Misc and RPG a lot, too.

Probably Fanart.

Again, Fanart. Not sure how I'll improve it, but I'll start by posting artwork. :P Like, right now.

Knight of Time
27th July 2010, 11:48 AM

I'm generally in ASB most of the time, but I am occasionally in GGG and Misc. Stuff.

ASB, I've been around for quite a few years now, and being told that I'm really helpful down there, it could be a good fit for me to moderate, if I had the time for it.

AC/CC, being my second favourite forum next to ASB, it just saddens me a little that not too many new people ever take notice of it and try to bring new life into it by adopting any of the Pokemon from one of the adoption centers, or posting in the various AC/CC topics like Goldenrod Tower, the Eevee House, etc. I mean, it doesn't need much improvement in its "structure", but moreso in the people giving it a try, whether they are new, or old TPMers coming back who end up remembering stuff they had in the past. It's kinda hard to keep it going with not a lot of "regulars" or anyone new to it making posts there (for one, Quicksilver62160 briefly brought back Pokemon Avengers, but has disappeared once again, oh well...), but then again, I hope it doesn't die out, either.

Lady Vulpix
28th July 2010, 07:57 AM
It varies. These days it's Misc. Not too long ago it was FanFic. Before that it was PCG, years earlier it was RPG and even before that it was GS. I spend time on several forums, so which one I frequent the most depends on what's going on in there and what I have to say.

PCG. :P

Adopted and Captured Pokemon. It could get some activity, that would definitely be an improvement.

Zak
28th July 2010, 08:58 AM

-It used to be Pokemon Anime, with a little bit of PCG and Misc. I'd always keep that forum (PA) up to date with the latest 411 on it. As of now mostly just Misc and Mt. Moon, but I lurk in other forums.

-All of them!

-With the recent change I hope this inspires more activity in Misc. I think Misc's activity started to decrease when the Entertainment forum was created. Though, I'm kinda trying to rekindle my interest in Pokemon, with the whole Black/White thing... perhaps even catch up on the anime some day! Hah, I never thought I'd say that, but if that happens, once I do catch up perhaps I'll hope for more activity in Anime. But I also haven't even played Diamond or Pearl!

The funny thing is, it doesn't really seem like that long ago when I used to follow the show, but I think last time I did was before Youtube even existed. Now, a Youtube-less internet seems like torture.

ChobiChibi
28th July 2010, 09:20 AM
Most certainly RPG. Otherwise a little bit of Mt. Moon, Advance Generation, Misc... I do not frequent FanArt and FanFic as much as I should >_>

Arr Pee Gee. Mostly because I'd love to be in team of the other two girlies >w> Although with much fangirling, nothing much would get done XD And FanArt. Because I like to draw.

Everywhere, I guess. It really is an activity thing these days... I remember a time when I couldn't tell you anyone's names and was scared of anyone with any kind of moderating powers... Now it's different. I like that it's a small community, though. Maybe just some ways to encourage and enthuse the people already here would be the best place to start.

shazza
28th July 2010, 09:24 AM
-Mt. Moon and Misc.

-Mt. Moon and Misc.

Misc needs to be more active. Mt. Moon needs more originality.

kainashi
28th July 2010, 10:25 AM
mt. moon and misc.

i'd like to mod misc again. :)

pretty much what shazza said.

MToolen
28th July 2010, 11:24 AM
I suppose Misc. Never got into Fanart/Fanfic, ASB/ACCC, I physically don't have the system or games to play any of the newer versions (i.e., past GSC), and I'm not on frequently enough for GGG or RPG anymore.

None. I know I wouldn't do as great a job as others here that, frankly, care more. I see it and I accept it.

I think I like things the way they are for the moment. Misc hasn't gotten too big to warrant subforums (again), so I think we're good.

Heald
4th August 2010, 05:38 PM
So 9 to 3 approve of our new circumstances. Excellent. Thanks for your replies everyone!

Telume
4th August 2010, 06:27 PM
Misc and Mt. Moon.

Binary District

Anime could use some activity :(

Shadow Wolf
4th August 2010, 07:19 PM

Undoubtedly, PCG (now GGG), altough I've been in Misc. quite lately

I don't consider myself with enough experience to lead a forum yet, but if I have the chance, I would choose GGG, if other, maybe Fanfiction.

I believe all have something to improve, but I would like to see the less "popular" forums rise.

Ideas? Well, I really don't have any official ideas, except that i believe that many animes can be discussed in the anime and manga section (I find it kinda weird that no one speaks about animes and mangas running like Naruto and Claymore). I also would like to see Pokemasters with fanart based on 3DCG; but maybe I'm asking too much... :sweat2:

Fett One
4th August 2010, 09:19 PM
GGG. While, I do frequently check out Misc. , I don't post here that often.

If I had to choose one then I would go with GGG, since that's the one I spend the most time in.

I think all of them could use an increase in activity.

Blademaster
5th August 2010, 04:50 PM
I think all of them could use an increase in activity.

Capital idea! You can start by getting your ass out of GGG and posting on other boards for a change! :D

Fett One
5th August 2010, 05:03 PM
Capital idea! You can start by getting your ass out of GGG and posting on other boards for a change! :D

I was waiting to see if you were going to comment on my post and you didn't disappoint.:lol:

RedStarWarrior
5th August 2010, 05:44 PM
Stop spamming.