PDA

View Full Version : Seiruun School of Sorcery - Starts! (No LSUs!!)

Chibi_Sugar
17th April 2003, 06:00 AM
Yeah, I decided to be mean, so no LSUs >.>
----------
Choriko Yamika
----------
"Woah... It didn't seem this big in the brochure..." I thought out loud. I picked up my bag and my cat's carrier and walked over to where everyone was crowding. I plopped down onto a flight of steps leading to the door. "Reow!" my cat complained. "It's okay Yuki, we'll be going in soon..." I looked around at all of the people. "Wow, there sure are a lot of people..." I said quietly, fixing my skirt. Shortly after, I heard a bell, so I grabbed Yuki and my bag and ran inside.

ChobiChibi
17th April 2003, 06:13 AM
WOOHOO!
~~Crystal~~
First day at a new school, nice. It was a big castle... Very big. Hooty, my owl, was flapping her wings madly, trying to get out.
"Look, the sooner you stop flapping around, the sooner we go inside..." I told her, and fed her a mouse to shut her up.
A bell rang, i picked up my bag and tried to get through the great big oak doors, everyone was trying to push through the door at the same time...
I was stood next to a girl about the same age as me with a cat carrier, Hooty was trying to peck at it through the bars of her cage.
"Oy! Hooty! Don't do that!" I shouted, i calmed down and said, "Hey, sorry about that... I'm Crystal, what's your name?"
"um... Choriko."
See, i now know someone! YES!
~~~~
Do we have houses?

Chibi_Sugar
17th April 2003, 04:31 PM
Choriko Yamika
----------
"Man, you'd think people would be a lot more polite...." I muttered, clinging to my cat carrier and my bag for dear life. I walked through the seemingly endless corridors until I finally reached my home for the next few months: Dorm #135. I opened the creaky old door and glanced around the room. A couple of beds, a dresser, a window. Nothing special. I walked in and was overwhelmed by the stale air. "My god! Did someone die in here or something?!" I shouted to no one, pulling my shirt over my face. I made my way over to the window and attempted to open it, but since the window was most likely 3 days older than dirt, it wouldn't budge. I muttered a spell and the window popped open, letting a fresh late summer breeze in. I opened the door on Yuki's carrier and she crawled out and jumped onto one of the beds. She quickly curled up and fell asleep. I quietly started to unpack. When I finished, I pulled a piece of paper from my bag. "Hmm... what's my first class? Ick, choir...." I muttered to the dresser. I pulled my long hair into a ponytail, fixed my skirt, and dashed out.

kalad1
18th April 2003, 12:12 PM
Kalad(yes, he CAN understand what his cat is saying.)
I walked along the halls to my dorm, my cloak swayingwith my steps, and thinking about how this woud turn out. This is going to be interesting... a new school... and in a CASTLE no less I the spotted a student reading a book on white magic why do so many people find white magic to be so great? I hurried on. there it was, dorm room #666 "meow?" went my pet cat Shade. "I know, you are hungry! you've been telling me that all day!"
I opened the door, and immediately noticed that the furniture was in better condition than most of the other rooms I had been looking into. It was obviously the room number, because in addition to the furniture there was a LOT of dust. I mumbled an incantation and the dust was swept out of the room by a gust of wind. I set my stuff down and check my schedule, first class, kendo.

ChobiChibi
18th April 2003, 02:04 PM
WOOHOO!
~~Crystal~~
I walked up some stairs to my dorm. Number 215. Cool.
I opened the door and found the basics of a room, a bed, a wardrobe... Great...
Hooty was flapping like a mental person... I let her out, she flew out the window.
"Oooh... What lesson do i have first?" I looked on my time table "Maths??? Great..." I grabbed my school bag, put my books in and ran.
"Dammit... why am i late for every thing? I know! I'll use a transportation spell!" I used it, i appeared right in front of the door. "Nice, i ought to use that spell more often!" I walked in.
~~~~

Tyler and Hobbes
18th April 2003, 02:26 PM
Um...Kalad, did you ake a mistake, or are the cat and me named Shade.

Shade
~~~~~~~~~
I walked into the room. A boy was already in there.It was the boy who walked past me while i was reading my book. "Hello." I said, not sure of what else to say. "Hi my names Kalad." the boy said. "Shade." I unpacked. "my first class is biology, what's yours?" I said. "Kendo." I went back to reading my book on white magic. I was on chapter5: How to block black magic.

MarillTogepi
18th April 2003, 02:46 PM
Yep, fireguardian, both you and the kitty are named Shade. Just visited the signups to get my signup to post, and I noticed it.

Oh, BTW...folks, it would be nice if you posted your signups here sometime, just so that everyone knows who everyone is and to remember classes. :)

Name: Kulaera Azu (responds to Ku or Kula as well)
Appearance: Fairly tall (around 5'8"), with waist-length, brilliant red-gold hair usually kept in a braid, and deep jade green eyes. Outside her dorm, she wears the school uniform (duh), but around the dorm, she wears a blue strapless bikini top under a black vest, black pants that come down to mid-calf, and black sneakers. She has a tattoo on her lower back of a crescent moon trailing stars, done in black, silver, and gold, and another tattoo on her upper arm of a green and silver Celtic cross.
Dorm Number: 215
Room Mate: Crystal Lilly
Specialty: Shapeshifting (stepping away from the norm!)
Classes: Shapeshifting, Advanced White, Basic Black, Biology, English, Literature, Divination, Charms, and Choir.
Other: She has a pet cat, an extremely spoiled female white angora persian named Asia. This cat will adore anyone as long as they show her a lot of attention, and she absolutely loves to be petted.

Kulaera Azu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Isn't this nice?"

Kula hefted her suitcase and cat carrier as she trotted up the stairs behind everyone else. She pushed her way through the crowd. Asia meowed, as if in distress.

"Shut up, Asia, we'll get in as soon as we can, and THEN I'll let you out!"

Asia grumbled.

Kula finally had enough space to breathe easily. She moved easily, hefting her gear, and looked over the dorm numbers.

"215...215...here we are!"

She set her suitcase down, turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. Picking up the suitcase, she looked inside. 2 beds, someone else's stuff...

A roommate? Oh boy.

Looking around again, she noticed a litterbox in a corner of the room. How thoughtful of them to put one in! She dropped her stuff on the empty bed, letting Asia out of her cat carrier. Asia ran around a bit, sniffing everything, then curled up in a corner to sleep.

"Alright, Asia, no messes. We're sharing this room with someone else, and I don't want them stepping in any kitty floormines. They stuck a litterbox in here, USE IT."

Kula checked her schedule. Choir first.

"Alright, time for me to go. Remember Asia, behave."

The cat grumbled a bit.

Chibi_Sugar
18th April 2003, 03:02 PM
Choriko Yamika
---------------
"Choriko Yamika?" "Yes?" "I've heard you have a very nice voice, would you like to demonstrate?" No, I thought. I sounded like a parade of dying cats, nothing nice about dying cats, but since I knew the teacher was very good with black magic and could turn me into a pile of ash any second, I went up and sang anyway. "Under a lover's sky, I'm gonna be with you, and no one's gonna be around.... If you think that you won't fall, well just wait until, 'till the sun goes down.... Underneath the starlight, starlight, there's a magical feeling, so right. It will steal your heart tonight... You can try, to resist, try to hide from my kiss, but you know, but you know that you, can't fight the moonlight... Deep, in the dark, you'll surrender your heart. But you know, but you know that you, can't fight the moonlight, no... You can't fight it... It's gonna get to your heart..." Bleh, that sounded terrible, but even so, I got a standing ovation. I was kind of embarrassed. I wasn't that good, was I? "Very nice, Miss Yamika. You can sit down now." the teacher told me. I walked back to my spot and sunk into my chair. I could tell I was as red as a cherry. I listened to the teacher, mocking her in certain places. My god, this woman is more boring than my mom... I thought. Finally, the bell rang. I checked my schedule. "White magic? Yes!" I used levitation and flew above the crowd for a while until a teacher caught me. "No flying in the halls!" he warned. I muttered something in German, unfortunately, he heard me and he was the German teacher, so I was in trouble. He handed me the dreaded pink piece of paper. "Be in my room at 4:00 today." he said sternly. "Yes sir..." I said, landing in the middle of a crowd of people and sulking my way to my next class.

Mystic_clown
18th April 2003, 04:32 PM
Ryu Gilgamesh
--------------------------------
I whistled to myself as I walked into my room.
"I wonder what my roommate is?" I asked myself. I opened the door to see no one there.
"Oh well," I replied, "more room for me." I threw my bag onto the bed and looked at my timetable. I had shapeshifting, my fav. I looked over at fruity (my pet fruitbat).
"I'm goin now," I said scratching behind it's ears, "Don't misbehave while I'm gone." I then walked out the door.

ChobiChibi
19th April 2003, 07:44 AM
Name: Crystal Lilly. (i like that name!)
Appearance: Browny Blonde hair, greeny/blue eyes. Around the dorm, she wears jeans and what ever top she wants.
Dorm Number: 215 (please! please can i share with you?)
Room Mate: Kulaera Azu (PLEASE???)
Specialty: White Magic.
Classes: Avanced White, Basic black, Shape shifting, Japanese, Maths, Music, Charms, Divinations and Chemistry.
Can i add latin? It's fun and i have a few funny latin phrases...

~~Crystal~~
"Miss Lilly, would you like to do this equation on the board please?" said my stupid new Maths teacher.
"Um... Ok..." i said quietly and walked upto the black board and stared at it.
I knew this one, i had done it in my old school. I scribbled something to do with pi and stepped back to check my work. The teacher looked at it. "Well done, Miss Lilly, you can go and sit down now."
Just as i was about to sit down the bell went. ahh... The esape from Maths. I checked my time table, It was White Magic next! YES! Now to show them what cool white magic i can do!
I watched and saw Choriko being told off by the German teacher... I laughed, he saw me laughing and said "Do you want to be in detention too?"
"Um... No thanks..." I said.
The crowd of people was too big, the door was right there, but i couldn't get to it...
"Diffindo!" I said quietly under my breath, the crowd split, i walked straight into the class room.
"Miss Lilly! Did i just see you using Diffendo?" Asked the Advanced White magic teacher.
"Um... Yes Miss..."
"Well done! That was very good!" She said.
"Miss, may i use Accio to get my books? i left them in my room." I asked.
"Ok... Lets see if you can do it then."
"Accio!" I said, my books appeared on the desk.
"Good work, would you show that to the class when they get here?"
"Ok..."
~~~~
The latin spells i used are from Harry Potter. Cool, eh?

Sakura12
19th April 2003, 07:47 AM
Name: Sakura Weasley
Appearance: Long black hair that reaches past her waist, bright blue eyes. Quite tall, and usually wears the school uniform around the school, and a pink top and white shorts.
Dorm Number: 135
Room Mate: Choriko Yamika
Specialty: White magic
Classes: Basic Black Magic, Advanced White Magic, Shapeshifting, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Literature, Japanese, English, Divinations, Charms, Potions.

~*~sAkUrA~*~
I arrived at the school, glad to be back. The non-magical world was too boring...

"Let's see, room 135. Looks like I have a new room mate! I wonder if she has a cat. My last room mate's cat nearly drove me crazy, leaving her hair all over my clothes..."

I used a transporting spell on myself up to my dorm, my fingers itchign to do some magic after a long break. I found myself, in a room with two beds. There was already a trunk on one bed, and a cat too.

"Oh great. I hope she behaves..." I muttered, dumping my trunk on the empty bed, the one closer to the windows. "Let's see, I've got White Magic class first, and it starts in 5 minutes! Darn it, I was hoping to settle down first..." I dragged a comb through my hair, then grabbed my books and snapped my fingers to orb to the door of my Maths class.

The teacher had not started teaching yet, which was good. I went to take a seat next to a girl, who was sitting alone.

"Yo!" I said. "I don't think I've met you before, have I? I'm Sakura, by the way!"

The girl looked at me. "I'm Crystal! Nice to meet you. What dorm are you in? I'm in 215."

"135 for me." At that moment, the teacher started the lesson, so we had to stop talking...

kalad1
19th April 2003, 08:20 AM
Kalad
Ahhh, Kendo, often called Japanese fencing, one of my favorite activities. I walked forward and grabbed one of the wooden swords, "sir, don't you want some saftey equipment?" a person asked. I glared at him and he gulped. I walked forward, bowed to my opponent and we began the match, he was pathetic, i finished him in 15 seconds. everyone was staring. "What?" I asked. "THAT was the Kendo teacher!" one shouted. now It was my turn to look shocked. "THAT was the kendo TEACHER?!" I shouted. "yes." a voice said. the teacher was getting up. "I underestimated you, but next time it will be different, I was holding back more than 75% of my skill there. you are quite skilled yourself." he said. "thank you." I replied. I watched the others for the rest of the class. at the end I checked my schedule, it was time for advanced Black magic.

Tyler and Hobbes
19th April 2003, 05:49 PM
Shade
~~~~~~
Biology stunck! All we did was disect a salamander(fire breathing lizard) though I did learn it's hard to use the restroom in 300 degree heat. My next class was Advanced white magic. My favorite subject. I walked into the room. *Oh boy, time to meet some friends!* I thought. A girl walked up to me, "Hi! My name's Kulaera! Call me Ku! I hope we can become frends." I stood dim witted. I wasn't exactly the nice guy or the bad guy, why me, "Um..Shade. Call me Shade. I hope so too." Class was starting so I decided two one more person wouldn't be the end of the world. I passed a note to the girl in front of me, it said,

Hi what's your name? Mine's Shade.

She answered back,

Sakura.

The teacher turned around, "Who's passing notes? Come out with it!" Sakura looked at me, I knew what I had to do, "I did sir, in an at- attempt to levitate it, asking you when's the hair growing back?"

Chibi_Sugar
19th April 2003, 05:56 PM
Choriko Yamika
-----------
*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING* Darn. White magic was over. I checked my schedule. Black magic. Crap. See Choriko. See Choriko destroy the school. The student body sees Choriko destroy the school. I sulked across the hall and sunk down in my chair and practiced levitation on my pen. I checked the clock and realized I still had a few minutes left. I tranported to my dorm and checked on Yuki. "Yuki! Here girl!" I called. She woke up and ran to me. "Reow!" she mewed, rubbing against my leg. I quickly scratched behind her ears. "Sorry Yuki, I gotta go." "Reow..." she said, following me down the hall. I sighed. "Fine, you can come with me to class." I said, transporting both myself and my cat back to the basic black magic room.

Sakura12
20th April 2003, 02:51 AM
~*~sAkUrA~*~

The boy behind me passed me a note, saying: Hi what's your name? Mine's Shade. I scribbled behind the note: Sakura, and passed it back to him.

At that moment, the teacher shouted, "Who's passing notes? Come out with it!" I looked at Shade, the boy behind, and he confessed. The teacher just looked suspiciously at him, then continued with the lesson.

"We'll be learning the Disarming Charm today. Can anyone tell me what it main use is?" I raised my hand. "Yes, Miss Weasley?"

"The Disarming Charm, Expelliarmus, is mainly used in duels, to disarm the opponent. "

"Very good! And yes, the incantation is 'Expelliarmus'. Now, I want you all to pair up, and practice the charm. The strength of the spell depends on your concentration. The harder you concentrate, the stronger the spell, so I do not want you to concentrate too hard, or you will end up knocking you partner back as well. " I looked at Crystal.

"Wanna try together?" I asked her.

"Okay." We stood up. all around, people were pairing up. The teacher (OOC: maybe we should give her a name?) waved her wand, and the tables ahd chairs arranged themselves neatly on both sides of the classroom, leaving the middle empty for us to practice. Crystal and I practiced, until we both managed to get the charm right. The teacher was pleased.

"That'll be all for today," she said, when the bell rang. "There won't be any homework, as it's the first day of school. You may go for your next lesson."

I checked my time-table. I had basic Black Magic next. So did Crystal. We left the White Magic classroom, chatting, deciding not to use a transportation spell.

I got a big shock when I saw my room mate's cat at the Black Magic classroom. Walking up to the girl with the cat, I introduced myself.

"Hi! I'm Sakura. You're in room 135 too right? I saw you cat when I came in..."

"Cool! I'm Choriko. Nice to meet ya!" Now I had a problem. Should I sit with Crystal or Choriko? I knew I ought to know my room mate better, but I couldn't leave Crystal alone! Luckily, Crytstal had an idea.

"I'll move that desk over here, so we can sit together! I met Choriko earlier on..."

Mystic_clown
20th April 2003, 04:46 AM
Ryu
--------------------------
I walked down the hall, trying to hide the monkey tail I accidently sprouted during Shapeshifting.
"Now what's next?" I asked myself as I pulled out my timetable.
"Black magic huh?" I said, "Well, better get going." I entered the classroom to see these three hot babes.
"Did I just die and go to heaven?" I asked myself. Before one of girls could sit down, I sat down next to the girl with Browny blonde hair.
"Hiya," I said, trying to keep my cool.
"Hi she said back.
"The name's Gilgamesh, Ryu Gilgamesh."
"Crystal Lilly."

Sakura12
20th April 2003, 07:22 AM
~*~sAkUrA~*~

Before I could sit down, some guy rushed in and took the seat, beside Crystal.

"That's so rude of him!" I thought, but I decided to be nice. I dragged another table next to him, and sat down.

"You don't mind me sitting here do you? After all, you've just taken my seat!" I asked him.

"Nah, it's okay. I'm Ryu Gilgamesh, by the way."

"Sakura Weasley." Ryu turned back to Crystal, and continued their conversation. Choriko leaned over them and whispered to me," I think he likes her! Maybe we should excuse them!" We moved our tables away from Ryu and Crystal...

Chibi_Sugar
20th April 2003, 09:50 AM
Choriko Yamika
----------------
"First, we're going to be practicing a basic attack spell - A fireball." the teacher explained, creating a small fireball and shooting it to the back of the room, where it flew over my head, burning a couple of hairs on my head. Sakura giggled. Crystal and Ryu kept talking. Wow, today certainly was eventful.... Yuki just laid in my lap asleep. God, I hoped the teacher didn't call on me.... "Choriko? Would you like to try?" "Slammed..." I muttered. "Can I not?" I replied. "Just try it!" the teacher persisted. "I kind of have a cat in my-" I cut myself short. Double slammed, I thought. The teacher walked over and noticed Yuki asleep in my lap. "Miss Yamika, could you please take your cat back to your dorm?" Yuki quickly woke up and gave the teacher an evil look. I sighed and teleported Yuki back to my dorm. "Now would you like to try?" I sighed. Bye bye school. "Okay..." I said, going to the front of the room. I quietly muttered the spell and a small fireball formed in my hand. "Wow...." I said. It didn't burn or anything. It did when it flame broiled my scalp, but it didn't even feel warm in my hand. I sent it to the back of the room, much like the teacher had, and sat back down. I went back to practicing levitation, this time on my notebook. "Miss Yamika, please save that for later." "Yes, ma'am..." I said, quickly ending the spell, causing my notebook to hit the desk with a loud thud. I listened to the teacher's lectures, took notes when needed, and waited for the bell.

Tyler and Hobbes
20th April 2003, 11:26 AM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~
Next class: black magic.
I saw a few people I knew go into the room so I did too.
I saw guy, who I over heard his name was Ryu, sit next to a chick, so I decided not to bother him.
Hmm... so who would I sit next to.... I took the seat beside Sakura
On the other side I saw another girl, so I decided to introduce myself, in hopes that she won't think I'm a freak, for sitting next to Sakura, of course, she didn't know me,"Hey um... my name's Shade.
Maybe we could be friends...."
She just looked at me
It was almost after class and I didn't have much time, "um...if your Sakur's friend, wich by the looks of it... I guess it would be okay."
she smiled.

kalad1
20th April 2003, 01:35 PM
Kalad
ahhhh... blcak magic, my forte. I watched the other kids in the class forming fairly wimpy attack spells, at least, wimpy compared to what I was packing. "Kalad Galadorian." I heard the teacher say. "yes?" I asked. "please perform a spell." the teacher requested. hmm.... what to cast.... of course! a mere firestorm should be impressive enough. "Vas Flam Hur!" I shouted, and the already beaten up training dummy they were targeting was engulfed in flames, a few seconds later, it was merely a pile of ash.
"Interesting.... just WHERE did you learn that spell?" the teacher asked in a tone that said it would be painful to lie to her. "My father taught it toi me when I was ten." I stated truthfully. murmurs went through the class. "okay, I just wanted to know. EVERYONE TO ATTENTION!" the teacher shouted, bringing everone back to attention. she began callling other names.

Tyler and Hobbes
20th April 2003, 07:20 PM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~
"Okay, I just wanted to know.
EVERYONE TO ATTENTION!!!"
she yelled.
"Shade Beluse."
I knew what to do.
"Ladys and gents, I'd like to present to you the most powerful attack in the history of the universe, but I can't so..."
Every one just stared.
"Mr.Beluse, that's quite enough!!!
If you don't have anything prepared..."
I cut her off,"Muto Ventus!!!"
I said.
Suddenly, a raging wind in the shape of a blade came in, throwing all the books down.
"Thank you, Shade you can take your seat now."
she said, alittle rattled.
I smirked.

ChobiChibi
21st April 2003, 10:02 AM
Ohhh... Bad people... Setting my character up while i'm away...
~~Crystal~~
Dammit.... Black magic wasn't a strong point of mine. What to do on that training dummy... Why didn't i just make it disappear? That would end this class quickly...
I was telling Ryu about the fun stuff that happened at my old school with levitating things when the teacher called me up to the front of the class to do my spell.
"Deletrius!" I said, the dummy disappeared into thin air. I always could to that spell, thanks to my Mum being the black magic teacher at my old school...
"Thankyou, Miss Lilly... I'm sure that it will re-appear soon..." Said the teacher.
It didn't. Oooh dear... That ment trouble... I didn't want detention on my first day...
"Can you make it re-appear, Miss Lilly?" She asked.
"Ita erat quando hic adveni..." I said, it's latin for: It was like that way when i got here... Dammit... Why did the teacher know latin?
"That's enough cheek from you. Turn it back! NOW!"
I don't think she knows how to turn it back! YES! One up on the teachers! I turned it back and sat back down.
"Not bad... Winding up teachers is fun!" Said Ryu.
He's quite cute, accutally... NOO! I've got a crush on him already! Great... Better not tell anyone, i'll be teased for life...
~~~~

Chibi_Sugar
21st April 2003, 11:38 AM
Choriko Yamika
------------------
I blinked. Crystal's display made my little fireball seem like a bit of lint compared to a roomfull of diamonds. I sighed, then wrote in my notebook "Note to self - Stick to white magic." I muttered a spell and a can of Cherry Coke appeared in my hand. I popped it open and finished it off in about 20 seconds. My stomach grumbled. Loud. Really loud. Really really loud. So loud everyone in the room turned toward me. I turned as red as the cherry on the empty can I was holding. I muttered another spell and made a bag of Skittles appear in my hand. I quickly finished them off too. I listened to the teacher a while longer. Man, and I thought the choir teacher was boring... I finally heard the bell ring and I teleported myself to the shapeshifting room. This wasn't going to be pretty...

kalad1
21st April 2003, 12:30 PM
Kalad
awwww! Black magic was over! I was then pleasantly surprised to find out that japanese was next! "SUGOI!" I shouted. I started running to the class with a stupid smirk omy face, my robes flying behind me. I finally arrived there, it was a small class, as I had been expecting. I sat down and waited for class to start, meanwhile I thought on how I had sensed a fe teleports going off at the end of each period, I knew how to teleport myself, but I didn't because it was healthier for me to run or walk. then class started and after a few minutes I realised the teacher was just reading from the book. fool..

Mystic_clown
21st April 2003, 06:26 PM
Ryu
----------------------------
"White magic huh?" I said to myself, "Hopefully, It could help me get rid of this tail." I then looked to see Crystal.
"Hey Crystal," I asid walking up to her, "What lesson have you got next?"
"Shapeshifting."
"Well I should warn you. Don't try anything rash at the begining or you can end up with something like this." I then showed her my monkey tail.
"I think I'll be okay." I then watched her walk up the hallway.
Man that girl's got a cute butt.

ChobiChibi
22nd April 2003, 06:37 AM
Ohhh you...
~~Crystal~~
I walked along the corridor, trying to find the shapeshifting class.
Great.... Not only will i have a monkey tail when i come out, i'll have detention too... I thought, as i came up to a door saying "japanese" on it.
"Well, at least i know where my japanese class will be..." I muttered, i did a location spell and found out that my lesson was accutally right next to where we had black magic... "Great..." I transported my self to the next lesson, landing in a seat next to someone i'd never seen before.
"Hi, what's your name?" I asked.
"Kulaera Azu, and you are?" She answered.
"Crystal Lilly, i'm in dorm number 215..."
"No way! I'm in that dorm too!" she interupted.
~~~~

Chibi_Sugar
22nd April 2003, 10:34 AM
Choriko Yamika
---------------------
I sulked quietly into the shapeshifting room and sunk down into a chair by where two girls were having a conversation. One was in my black magic class, the other I had never seen. I shrugged and went back to practicing my fireball on little bits of paper until there were a dozen or so black marks on the desk. I quickly muttered a spell and fixed it before the teacher could notice. I quietly sat and doodled on my arm until it looked like I had spent a week in a tattoo parlor. Finally, the bell rang and I used another spell to remove the doodles from my arm. Man, this isn't gonna be pretty...

MarillTogepi
22nd April 2003, 01:07 PM
Kulaera Azu
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kula giggled. So this was her roommate! She knew she'd eventually find out who it was if she'd just go about her day.

She steepled her fingers, hoping that Asia was behaving herself...she was sure that nobody would appreciate clawed-up sheets or, even worse, the dreaded kitty floormine.

When the bell rang, she turned her eyes towards the teacher. She loved shapeshifting, no matter what horror stories were told about it...and she even loved circulating a few of those horror stories herself, she thought with a bit of an evil grin.

Tyler and Hobbes
22nd April 2003, 06:48 PM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~
I buzzed through the hall hoping no one would know that I skipped German.

I quickly sat down.

I saw Sakura, so she was the one the was sitting down next to me. In the back of me was a guy named Ryu. I saw he had a tail, "Don't worry, I had that once and I worked out a spell to fix it," He was daydreaming, no doubt about what it was about.

"I know a love spell that can make her fall in love with you." I said. would he except?

ChobiChibi
23rd April 2003, 04:47 AM
~~Crystal~~
Shapeshifting... What a fun lesson! I was sat at my desk at the beginning of the lesson, turning my pen into a snake, a mouse, a table and stuff like that... I may not be able to shapeshift my self very well, but i can certanly shapeshift other things!
I watched every one trying to shapeshift themselves into monkeys... I laughed, remembering Ryu's tail... I'd better be more careful! I thought.
I turned myself into a monkey, and then back again. I looked at my butt, just to make sure i didn't have a tail still. It was fun being a monkey, i wonder if Hooty would mind me turning her into a monkey... Maybe the world would be a better place if we were all monkeys...
The bell went, i found Ryu waiting outside for me... It was Lunch time, at last...
"I see you haven't sprouted a tail then!" He said.
"Watch it you, or i might just make it so you keep that tail of yours!" I joked.
We went down to the dining hall, i'd never been there before... It was huge! We sat down at one of the tables, food appeared before us.
~~~~

kalad1
23rd April 2003, 05:29 PM
Kalad (sorry about the short post, I'm sick :( )
I walked out of the japanese class thoroughly disgusted with the teacher, he was PATHETIC! I probably knew more japanesde than HE did. I checked my schedule, "hmm... lunch" I said to myself. I walked to the dining hall, which was huge. I sat down at a seat and began to eat.

Mystic_clown
23rd April 2003, 10:28 PM
Ryu
------------------------
I at down next to Crystal and food appeared before us. I continued to hide my feelings about her. I hadn't had anything for breakfast this morning and I was starving. I grabbed some food with both hands and began stuffing myself. I even used that tail as a third arm.
Well, having a monkey tail isn't so bad

MarillTogepi
23rd April 2003, 11:09 PM
Get well soon Kalad!

Kulaera Azu

After class, Kula went down to lunch, thinking just how amazing it was that only a few classes could make her so extremely hungry. She picked a clear spot at a table, then sat down, putting a little bit of everything on her plate. It all looked quite good.

As she ate, she noticed Crystal with a monkey-tailed boy. She chuckled to herself about the tail. One of those shapeshifting horror stories come to life, she supposed.

She also noticed something else. He seemed quite nervous. Probably smitten, she thought. She smiled a secret little smile to herself, the hopeless romantic in her absolutely loving the idea, even if Crystal was so totally oblivious to it.

She diverted her attention away, and considered her own hair color. She had mastered a basic cat shapeshifting before coming here, and had actually been able to talk to Asia while in that form, but there were still a few kinks to work out of the transformation. The cat was always the same color as her hair. She had tried hair dye, but it was quite disastrous...she ended up with first a horrid carrot orange, then a strange purple-auburn. Maybe there was another way to fix that problem.

She sighed, and checked her schedule over.

ChobiChibi
24th April 2003, 08:20 AM
~~Crystal~~
I sat there. I was trying to eat my lunch but i found it very funny how Ryu was using his tail as a third hand...
"I can get rid of that if you want." I laughed.
"That would be great! No more being a monkey for me!" He said, he smiled at me.
"Deletrius!" I said.
It wasn't just the tail that disappeared, it was him too!
"Ryu! Where are you? Just stay in your seat and i'll bring you back!" I said, i cast the reversing spall on him and he re-appeared, with out his tail.
"Thanks... I liked being invisible!" He joked. I didn't laugh, i really didn't find it funny when my spells went wrong.
The bell went, next lesson: Japanese. I knew a bit of Japanese, but not much. Atleast i knew where the classroom was!
~~~~

Mystic_clown
24th April 2003, 03:43 PM
Ryu
------------------------
"I've got German next," I said to myself. I got up and left the dinning hall. I was still making sure Crystal didn't just make the tail invisable, but it was completely gone. I sighed in relief. I knew now not to go from a monkey straight to a cat.

kalad1
24th April 2003, 07:15 PM
Kalad

hmmm... what next.... I thought as I checked my schedule. While I was doing this, I overheard some kids talking, "you see that creepy kid with the cloak?" "yeah, so?" "I hear he got room 666." "REALLY?!" "yeah."
I ignored them after that. I found out my next class was shapeshifting. I walked all the way to the room I needed to be in. I stepped in, saw most of the students inside were older than the others, like me. I sat down in a desk towards the front and got ready for class.

Chibi_Sugar
25th April 2003, 11:55 AM
Choriko Yamika
-----------------------
God, I was tired..... I teleported to the dining hall and collapsed into a heap on the floor. Okay, maybe I'll walk next time... I pulled myself up and sat down at one of the tables. I poked at the food in front of me. I was hungry, but I didn't want to eat. I rested my head on the table. Someone or something was draining my energy.... I didn't know who or what, but I knew the feeling. I could feel the long fingers under my skin, grabbing handfuls of energy and taking it for their own. I managed to eat a few bites, then went to the front office to say I wouldn't be in any more classes today. I walked slowly to my dorm and passed out as soon as I hit the bed.

Tyler and Hobbes
25th April 2003, 06:07 PM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~
"You see that creepy kid with the cloak?"
"Yeah, so?"
"I hear he got room 666."
"REALLY?!!?"
"Yeah."
a group of boys said, pointing at Kalad.
I saw him walk away.
I wanted to do something but I was busy, thinking up a scam.
I had to stick up for him wether or not he liked me.
"You know what I heard about that dorm?"
I asked walking torwards them.
"What"
the boy on the left said.
"It's mine!!!"
They just stared at me like I was a freak.
I walked away hearing one say, "I think that room,turns you weird."
Then they kept talking.
I had already ate my fill, and since I didn't have anymore classes, I just went back to the dorm.
I saw Choriko walk weakly to her dorm.
When I came into my dorm, I fell asleep.

Sakura12
27th April 2003, 02:47 AM
Sorry I haven't been posting for so long... I've got exams coming up... Damn!

~*~sAkUrA~*~
I opened the door of my dorm, and saw Choriko on her bed, fast asleep. Poor girl, I thought, she must have tired herself out after all these classes.

I raised my wand, and muttered,"Accio Blanket!" A blanket flew out of a cupboard into my arms. I unfolded it and covered Choriko with it, lest she might catch a cold, then sat at my desk to start on my homework. There wasn't much, just had to do a write-up on the Disarming Charm for my White Magic class...

ChobiChibi
27th April 2003, 08:35 AM
~~Crystal~~
After a long lesson of Japanese, trying to explain in Japanese why my owl had flew in and given me a mouse, I went back to my dorm. I led on my bed, took out my CD player and put in my Dido- no angel album.
I started to write the write-up of the disarming spell in white magic. I noticed a little white cat asleep on the other bed. That must be Kula's cat... I thought.
I finished my homework, i was bored... I had nothing at all to do. I decided to go to the library.
I found my way there. It was huge! All the books i could ever need were in there. Tolkien... That's what i wanted to read. I scrolled along the shelves, looking for one of the books by Tolkien.
"What are you looking for?" asked the assistant.
"Tolkien..." I said, still scaning the shelves.
"Um... Here's one." She said, she gave me the book and sat back down at her desk.
"Thanks" I said, i found a comfy chair and sat down and read.
~~~~

Sakura12
27th April 2003, 08:44 AM
~*~sAkUrA~*~

I finished my homework quickly, then decided to go to the library. I used to go there a lot, but being very into sports. Choriko was still asleep anyway...

I met Crystal there. She was reading a Tolkien book. "Hi!" I said. "Where's Ryu?" Crystal shrugged...

"When I last saw him, he said he had German class..." she told me. I looked for a book, then sat down next to Crystal to read it...

Chibi_Sugar
29th April 2003, 05:47 PM
Choriko Yamika
-------------------------
I woke up and glanced at the clock. It read 3:47 pm. Crud, I still had that detention. I went to the mirror and fixed my hair, which was a complete mess. I ran to the door, then ran into the door. "Oh yeah, you usually have to open these things first..." I turned the knob and flew down the halls to the German room. "Well hello Miss Yamika." the teacher greeted me. "Hello sir..." I muttered, sinking into a desk. "What do I have to do?" I asked. "You have to clean this room, top to bottom." I looked around. It looked like it hadn't been cleaned in about a million years. I lifted my arm and began to mutter a spell, then the teacher added "WITHOUT using magic!" God, I'm changing classes... I set off to clean the room.
~*~ 10 1/2 hours later ~*~
"God, I thought my room got messy..." I muttered. I looked at the clock, which read 2:30 am. "NO FREAKING WAY!" I shouted, flying to my dorm, ripping off my shoes, skirt, and shirt along the way until I stood in my dorm half naked. Well, what a nice way to arrive.... I thought. I quickly changed into my pajamas, teleported my clothes back into my dorm, and fell asleep.

Tyler and Hobbes
29th April 2003, 08:38 PM
short~merh....

Shade

~~~~~~
I woke up really early, or rather, really late. I woke up at 2:15. I

walked around, getting a soda. When I got back I notice Choriko was still awake. She was getting undressed along the way, it

seemed, back to her dorm. I couldn't stop staring. She didn't notice me, I literraly was in shock for about ten minutes. By the

time I got out of that state she was gone. ?Weird...? I thought. I

walked back to the dorm. I was standing in the doorway, when I decided to stay up till everyone wakes up.

ChobiChibi
30th April 2003, 02:48 PM
~~Crystal~~
After along time of reading, i went back to our dorm and fell asleep as soon as i hit the pillow! It was odd... I was so tired.

Chibi_Sugar
1st May 2003, 07:49 PM
Choriko Yamika
-------------------
*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "Too early....." I grumbled, reaching over to turn off the alarm. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I got up and slowly put on my uniform. Stupid german teacher with his 10 1/2 hour detention..... I yawned, then went to make a pot of coffee. I quickly finished it off, pulled my hair back, then flew around the school to see if anyone was up. I didn't see anyone, so I flew back to my dorm. Yuki sat on my pillow. "REOW" she ordered. "Fine, fine, I'll feed you....." I said, grabbing a box of cat food. I poured it into her food bowl and she quickly chowed down. I checked the clock and realized I still had a while before my classes started. I opened the window and flew out in front of the school and hung out with the people that lived at home. Suddenly, a weird sensation passed over me. "Weird...." I said quietly, but quickly dismissed it and went back to chatting.

Chibi_Sugar
4th May 2003, 08:46 AM
Choriko Yamika
-----------------------
*RIIIIING* Darn, there's the bell. I ran inside and flew over the crowd, keeping my eye out for the German teacher. I wasn't serving another 10 1/2 hour detention. If you think I am, there's a straight jacket in the closet, go put it on. I flew right to the choir room, but to my surprise, no one was there. 'Odd....' I thought. I heard a faint scream coming from above me. I quickly took off for the roof of the school. What I saw when I finally got there nearly knocked me flat. "No..... Mr. Desoro... What are you doing?!" I screamed at the german teacher, building a fireball in my hands. He merely laughed. "Do you think THAT can beat me?" he shouted right back. "It may not, but it's a start!" I screamed, hurling it at him. It barely phased him. "No way..." I whispered, backing away. I quickly turned around and flew back to the main floor of the school to find everyone.
-----------------------
Who would've thought the german teacher would turn out to be the bad guy? :o Actually, the German teacher is some high ranking sorcerer who ends up destroying the school and everyone except for the characters being role played. Convenient, isn't it?

Tyler and Hobbes
4th May 2003, 10:32 AM
Shade
~~~~~~~
The fire ball that Choriko had didn't even hurt him. He stood there

sneering. He walked forward torwards her. I ran between them. "Oh,yes, the little delinquent that skipped my class, protecting

your friend,I see. We'll miss you." He pushed me aside with some magic force. "Not dead yet? he asked. "Not in your dreams." I ran out at him, lightning energy in my hands, I then realesed it. He

just laughed. "Pathetic fool."

MarillTogepi
4th May 2003, 12:30 PM
Always knew that German was evil! *failed her second year of German*

Kulaera Azu

So much homework. Carrying her great workload, Kula walked slowly back to her dorm. When she got there, she noticed Crystal already fast asleep. She dropped her books on the bed, looking around. No kitty floormines.

Hearing her, Asia jumped off the windowsill, rubbing up against her leg.

"Meow!"

"Hungry, Asia?"

Although she didn't look it, the kitty did understand what was said to her. Asia nodded. Kula found a can of kitty food and opened it, emptying it into Asia's bowl. Leaving the cat to eat, Kula got to work.

About 2 hours later, she'd finished, then, positively exhausted, she changed and crawled back into bed.

The next morning, the alarm clock went off too early...

Kula rubbed her eyes, changing quickly and teleporting herself to the choir room for her first class. Nobody there. How strange.

She heard the screaming then. Poking her head out a window, she watched a fireball go whizzing through the air, then watched a girl (OOC: If I remember right, she hasn't met Choriko yet) go flying down to what looked like the main hall. Curious, Kula grabbed her stuff and teleported to the main hall. She wanted to know what was up, besides that fireball.

ChobiChibi
5th May 2003, 06:09 AM
~~Crystal~~
I was woken up to the sound of Kula transporting somewhere. I looked out the window and saw Shade sending a lightning bolt at the German teacher. I quickly got dressed and ran down to the main hall, Hooty following me.
"Hey! What's going on here?" I asked as i got outside. The teacher hadn't even been hert!
"He's evil" Said Choriko.
I sent a ice beam straight for him, hoping it would do some damage.
"You're so pathetic, little girl. Ice can not hert me. Go back to your dorm!" he yelled.
He started to mutter some kind of spell. It was then i had a vision, a vision of his spell and me flying through the wall, into my dorm and dieing... But wait! I know the counter to that spell! I learnt it in my old school!
His spell came flying towards me, i sent the counter and he went flying back into the wall.
"hmmm.... That tickled!" His evil voice said.
~~~~

Sakura12
5th May 2003, 08:51 AM
~*~sAkUrA~*~

I woke with a start. Something wasn't right. Hurriedly dressing up, I left the dorm to see a couple of students, insluding Crystal and Choriko attacking a German teacher.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"He's evil," Choriko told me tiredly, "and our spells aren't working against him... Not fire, not lightning, not ice..."
"Oh? Another beastly student here to help?" the teacher said, grinning his nasty smile at me.
I shrugged. "Why not give it a try?" I held up my hands, creating a sandstorm. It passed over him, as though nothing had happened. I shrugged again.
"When at first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again..." I muttered, pulling out my wand. "Time for some serious spellwork. Wingardium Leviosa!" I pointed at a flower pot on the floor, directing it over Mr. Desoro's head, then dropped it.
"That should have done it," I said, satisfied, but Mr. Desoro held his hand on his head, and soon, the wound healed.
"Sorry, girl, that trick won't work, not on me!" he sneered. He pointed his wand at me, and muttered something, and I flew backwards, crashing onto the wall.
"Err... Ouch?" I said, trying to give the impression that it did not hurt me at all, while trying to blink away the stars that danced in front of my eyes.
"That was fun, wasn't it?" He pointed his wand at me again, but I was ready, and blocked his spell.
"We've got to try something... Stunning spells, on the count of three... One, two, three. STUPEFY!!" We yelled the incantation together, hoping it would work...

ChobiChibi
8th May 2003, 12:15 PM
~~Crystal~~
"Oh crap! It's not working!" I said, he was stunned for about a minute and then he got back up again. Not even the power of 5 sorcerers/sorceresses in training could knock him out!
Why do i have the feeling that the only way to get rid of him is if we use a forbidden curse? I thought. Crucio. Imperio. Avada Kedavra. They were forbidden, i didn't really want to go to prison by using on of them and possibly killing the German teacher!
"What shall we do now?" I asked in panic.

Sakura12
9th May 2003, 06:14 AM
~*~sAkUrA~*~

"What shall we do now?" Crystal asked, her voice panicky.
"Good question!" I told her, unable to contain the fear in my voice. "Maybe we should get help???"

Mystic_clown
9th May 2003, 03:52 PM
Ryu
--------------------------
I yawned as I woke up, staring into the ceiling. Things had gone pretty smooth. My German class was a bit of a pain, my Japanese class wasn’t bad and I had nearly blown myself up in my chemistry lesson.
“Now what do I do?” I thought. I still had a few hours free. I then had an idea. I hadn’t seen Crystal in a while and decided to try and ask her on a date. But the second I started to think about her, I got all nervous.
“Whom am I supposed to talk to about this?” I thought. Then I had another idea. I looked over at Fruitsy, my bat.
“Cabacus Talkatis!” I said, waving my wand a Fruitsy. Then all of a sudden, Fruitsy started speaking English.
“Hey Fruitsy,” I asked, “do you think I should ask Crystal on a date? I’m turning into a nervous wreck over this.” Fruitsy stared at me.
“Are you kidding?” he replied, “ask the girl! This is your chance! Don’t let her get away!” That seemed to boost my confidence.
“Thanks Fruitsy,” I said. I then got up and left the room.

ChobiChibi
10th May 2003, 08:45 AM
~~Crystal~~
I wracked my brain for a spell. Nothing came to my mind. It was annoying.
I suddenly thought of Ryu, Where is he? What's wrong with him? Is he ok?

Chibi_Sugar
10th May 2003, 08:54 AM
Blah, the end of the year brings the most research papers ><
Choriko Yamika
I suddenly felt like someone just dropped a ton of bricks on my chest. I discovered the german teacher was a bad guy, yet I knew so little black magic, I served no help here. I sighed, and sat quietly at the edge of the building. I glanced down at the at least 50 foot fall to the concrete. Then I got an idea. "My mom tought me a white magic attack spell...... But what was it?" I thought out loud. Unfortunately, I didn't notice the teacher walk up behind me and give me a quick shove off the edge. 'Falling..... Falling..... Is this the end of me?' I thought. The fall caused me to black out. Falling...... My life can't end like this.....
Yeah, I lied. I end up dying. Except everyone's too busy fighting to notice >>;;; Wow, I feel loved.

ChobiChibi
10th May 2003, 01:21 PM
~~Crystal~~
As if by magic (lol, no pun intended), Ryu came out the front door. He noticed me, smiled and waved. I waved back. He ran towards me.
"Crystal, i have something to ask you..." He began.
"Aww... Little boy and little girl... You're both so pathetic!" Interupted Mr Evil-German-Teacher.
I quickly cast a spell to make him shut up, it worked! WOO!
I turned to Ryu, "What were you going to ask?"
~~~~

Mystic_clown
10th May 2003, 10:10 PM
Ryu
------------------------
I looked over at the German teacher, who was just knocked unconscious and the back to Crystal.
“Now what were you going to ask me?” she asked.
“Well uh, I just wanted to ask you if you want to uh have dinner with me or something like that,” I replied
Oh great! Why’d I have to turn into a nervous wreck now?
“Are you asking me out on a date?” she asked.
“No no of course not………yes.” Crystal stared at me wide eyed.

I’ll leave the decision with you PL.

MarillTogepi
10th May 2003, 10:31 PM
*confused* I'm pretty much sure we're not on the roof anymore, so...where in the world does Choriko fall from?

Kulaera Azu

Kula walked up to the unconscious body of the German teacher, gently pressing a toe into his stomach. She was rewarded with the sound of the air rushing out of his lungs.

"He'll live, unfortunately. Man, Crystal, you really did a job on him."

She looked up from her tentative examination of the baddie to see Crystal and the boy from before...and hear him ask her out. The hopeless romantic in her cheered, and she couldn't help but smile.

"So what should we do with him? Leave his sorry arse here?"

ChobiChibi
11th May 2003, 06:32 AM
~~Crystal~~
I smiled, he was asking me out! OMG! "I love to go out with you!" I said happily and kissed him. I was so happy! I'd Knocked out the German Teacher and got myself a boyfriend! I hugged him tightly.
"You sqeeze hard..." He said.
"Sorry... I'm just too happy!"
"So what should we do with him? Leave his sorry arse here?" asked Kula.
"No, i wanna kick his sorry arse up to the head teacher! We all will!" I replied.
~~~~
That spell wasn't ment to knock him out... Oh well... Go me!

Mystic_clown
11th May 2003, 10:39 PM
Ryu
------------------------
This had to be the best day of my life!! I had scored a date with Crystal. I then walked over to the german teacher.
"just incaes he wakes up," I said as I waved my hand. A rope of energy appeared and binded the german teacher.
"Now let's get this guy's sorry *** to the head teacher," I said. I then looked at Crystal.
"And I'll see you at your room at 7:00."

ChobiChibi
12th May 2003, 11:17 AM
~~Crystal~~
I blinked (in the funny anime style when they don't have a clue what someone's talking about), i thought about it. "Yeah, ok. I'll just have to try and keep myself out of detention..." I said, looking over to my Japanese teacher who was holding Hooty by her leg in one hand and a dead mouse from it's tail in the other.
I sighed and walked towards the teacher.
"Please tell me why your-" She began, she stood in shock "What did you do to him?" she asked, running over to Mr Evil-German-Teacher.
"He's evil! He tried to kill us! Just ask everyone else here!" I looked hopefully over in Ryu's direction.
"It's true! Crystal knocked him out." said Ryu.
Great! That's not gonna help me now, is it?
Another old man walked towards us, he was quite tall and skinny.
"She killed him!" said Mrs Japanese Teacher-who-wants-me-in-detention.
"I didn't! He stunned, that's all!" I pleaded, i knew who the man was, he was the head master.
"It's okay Miss Lilly, i know what happened. I saw it from my window." He said, he leaned towards me "And i also saw what happened with you and that lad over there" he whispered in my ear.
I blushed, i was very red.
"Err... Yes, well..." I began.
"Well done. Who preformed the binding curse?" He asked.
"Me" Said Ryu, stepping forward.
~~~~
Someone else finish this... I've got homework to do... :rolleyes:

Mystic_clown
12th May 2003, 11:03 PM
Ryu
---------------------
"Well you did a very good job there," The Head Master said, "I haven't seen anyone do a binding curse that strong in a long time."
"THanks sir," I replied, "Now if you excuse me, I have to get ready for a date." I then left the room and headed to my dorm.

ChobiChibi
14th May 2003, 02:17 PM
~~Crystal~~
I chuckled at how easy we'd all got off punishment. I went to my dorm, it was 3pm.
"NO! I only have 4 hours to get ready! AHH!" I said, panicing again. I didn't need to panic, it was just a date. I'd been on dates before, why was i so nervous? Was it because i really, really liked him? Well, i do really, really like him!
I had a shower, a nice long shower. I washed my hair and quickly dried it.
I grabbed my favourite clothes, nice and comfortable. Blue cords and my white strappy top. I brushed my hair about 100 times. I put on a little purple eye shadow and some lip gloss.
I looked in the mirror, i looked like a skater. Well, i'm not a skater. I just like the clothes.
All that took me 3 hours! It was 6pm and i was ready.
I sat on my bed and practised my spells and thought about all the things that had happened.
"What an odd day i've had. It's been great though." I said to myself.

Mystic_clown
14th May 2003, 10:51 PM
Ryu
--------------------
I stood in front of the mirror, slipping on my best shirt.
"So Romeo," Fruitsy said, "We're you taking the girl of your dreams?"
"I'm taking her to that exotic restaurant down the road," I replied.
"Do you know how much that place costs?"
"Yeah. Did you forget that my uncle's stinking rich?"
"Oh yeah."
"Then once we're done with dinner, I'll take her back here."
"For a little lovin?"
"Perhaps."
"I'm surprised. You're not even nervous about this."
"What are you talking about? This is the woman of my dreams! I'm so nervous I could just have a nervous breakdown!"
"Calm down. She obvoiusly likes you. Just try to relax."
"You're right. Waht time is it anyway?"
"6pm."
"Just one more hour before the moment of truth then."

Tyler and Hobbes
16th May 2003, 03:30 AM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~
I just stood dumb founded in my room. Practicly everyone was

talking about how Ryu and Crystal are made for each other. I decided the best thing to do would be to spy on them so I could

have the whole scoop and make sure Ryu doesn't say anything stupid. I got ready. I was about as nervouse as Crystal. I got my video camera ready. "Tonight, you dine, Shade style." I thought

about what Shade style was and that when ever I plan some fancy dinner for me and a girl. We usually run away lauhing tryng not to get caught. I spiked my hair, and wished I knew an invisibility spell. "What are you getting ready for?" Kalad asked.

Since he was my roommate I thought I would let him know what I was up to, "Oh, just spying on Crystal and Ryu... " He probably knew my personality by now. I walked out the door,"Wanna come?" I asked. "Sure." We both left, "Wait," I said. "I have one last stop here..'' I popped open the door. I knew this as Sakura's dorm," We're going to go spy on Crystal and Ryu... and we were wondering-" Kalad cut me off. ''HE was wondering." he corrected."Right, was wondering if you want to come." Sakura pondered the thought.

ChobiChibi
16th May 2003, 11:11 AM
~~Crystal~~
I led on my bed, 5 more minutes... I thought when i looked at my watch.
Kula came in and said "Hiya, you nervous?"
"Um... Yeah, a little..." I said.
"Chill out, just be yourself!" I advised me.
"Thanks, i will."
There was a knock at the door.
"That'll be him, see you later..." I got up off my bed, checked myself in the mirror and opened the door.

Mystic_clown
16th May 2003, 05:32 PM
Ryu
------------------------------------------
I walked down the hall towards Crystal’s room. I had never been so nervous. I walked up to her door.
“Well,” I said, “Time for the moment of truth.” I then cast an invisibility spell on myself and knocked on the door. Crystal opened it.
“Hello?” she said, looking around, “Anyone there?” I stood there in aw. She was beautiful. I then remembered the plan and slipped through the door. I then waited for her to overtake me and I then reversed the spell. I moved my hands over her eyes.
“Guess who,” I said. Crystal then spun around.
“How’d you get in?” she asked.
“like this,” I replied, casting the invisibility spell and reversing it. Crystal then looked over me and blushed.
“You look pretty good tonight,” she said. I blushed as well.
“So do you,” I replied, “in fact I’ve never seen anyone so beautiful.” Crystal gave a small giggle.
“So where are we going?” she asked.
“To that exotic restaurant down the road,” I replied.
“How can you afford that?”
“didn’t I tell you? My uncle’s a millionaire.”
“Wow…so anyway, what transport are we using?”
“Transport?” I knew I had forgotten something. I sweat dropped.
“Does anyone know any teleportation spells?” I asked sheepishly. Crystal sighed.
“I guess that means we’ll be walking.” The two of us then left the dorm and headed to the school gates.

ChobiChibi
17th May 2003, 09:12 AM
~~Crystal~~
It felt good to walk down the corridor with the guy i was beginning to really love. Something was wrong, it didn't seem as though we were together.
I took his hand, that felt better. He clasped his hand around mine and continued to walk.
"I don't mind walking, it means more conversation." I said.
"Yeah, i guess so." He replied.
There was silence between us. Why did i find it so hard to talk to him? I felt as though i could tell him anything, but i couldn't...
~~~~
Sorry, i would write more, but i've gotta go. Laters :wave:

Mystic_clown
17th May 2003, 05:05 PM
Ryu
------------------------------
I kept silent as we walked through the gates. I was really nervous. I was deeply in love with the girl and I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of her. The moonlight reflecting off her made her even more beautiful. I wanted to kiss her there and now, but I couldn't. Then I heard something like footsteps, coming from behind us. I looked back to see nothing there.
"What's wrong?" Crystal asked.
"Oh nothing," I replied, "thought I heard something. Come on, we're nearly there." We continued on, but I had a strange feeling that we're being watched.

ChobiChibi
18th May 2003, 06:42 AM
~~Crystal~~
I heard footsteps, "Um... Did you just hear something?"
"No, why?"
"Never mind..." I said, we needed more conversation, "Um... What school did you used to go to before here?" I asked. What a lame question. He answered anyway.
~~~~
Now you tell me.

Mystic_clown
18th May 2003, 05:15 PM
Ryu
------------------------------------
“Me? Well…” I replied, trying to remember, “Oh that’s it. I went to Duloke’s School of Wizardry.” I couldn’t help but stare at Crystal. Every time I looked at her she seemed to get more beautiful. I tried not to creep her out by staring at her and kept on walking.

A few minutes later…
We arrived at the restaurant.
“Man,” Crystal said, “You’d better hope your uncle is rich. This place would cost a fortune to eat at.”
“Don’t worry,” I replied, “I’ve got it covered.” We walked inside and were greeted by a waiter.
“How may I help you?” he asked.
“We’d like a balcony table for two please,” I said. The waiter then led us to our table. But on the way, I was looking at the artwork when I bumped into someone.
“Sorry about that,” I said. The man then turned around and I recognised him immediately.
“Pandora?” I asked.
“That you Ryu?” he replied, “It’s good to see ya again! So how’s my favourite cousin.”
“Hey I’ve heard of you,” Crystal said, “You’re Pandora the magician!” She then turned to me.
“You’re telling me Pandora’s your cousin?”
“yeah he is,” I replied. Pandora then looked over at Crystal.
“Who might you be?” Pandora asked.
“I’m Crystal Lilly.” Pandora then turned to me.
“This your girlfriend or something?” he asked.
“Yes actually,” I replied, blushing. Pandora’s face lit up.
“Well why didn’t you say so? I’ll pay for the dinner then.”
“You don’t have to do that.”
“No really. If my baby cousin’s on a date with a babe like Crystal here, I’ll be happy to help you out.”
“Thanks. By the way, what are you doing here anyway?”
“I’ve got a show to do tonight. I’ve got to get ready now, but I’ll see you after the show.” Pandora walked off and the waiter continued leading us to our table.

Tyler and Hobbes
18th May 2003, 05:39 PM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Great, how are we going to get in the restaurant?!?" Sakura

asked. I looked at her, "Well, my father was one of the most succesfull cat burglers... I inherited some of his abillities... Got him

out of trouble, a couple of times." Kalad and Sakura both stared at me. "You see my mother helped distract the target..." We both looked at Sakura. "No,no,no!!" she said. "Oh,come on, tease him,

flirt, mess with his head, do what all the other girls do." Kalad said. "Fine..." she said. We all looked at a man who seemed to be filthy rich. "Now practice on on Shade." Kalad said. sakura just looked at him and then went to the man's table. "Sir, did you

know you have some thing on your cheek." Me and Kalad both slapped our heads and crept along the guy's table. I bumped him and took his wallet. Once Skura was done wiping his face with a knapkin we went and saw Crystal and Ryu talking to this guy. I knew him as Pandora. He was one of my dad's friends.

Chibi_Sugar
18th May 2003, 08:44 PM
Choriko Yamika
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke outside, flat on my back on the concrete, bolts of pain surging through my body. My god, what happened? I thought, I then remembered Mr. Desoro shoving me off the ledge. That freak, he deserves to rot in hell..... Just like my father..... I thought. I cast a healing spell on myself and jumped up like nothing ever happened. I teleported to my dorm. My gosh, how long have I been knocked out? I thought, landing in my dorm. "Reow!" Yuki mewed, jumping off the bed and rubbing against my leg. "Hey Yuki! You must be hungry." I said, walking to the cupboard to grab the box of cat food and filling her now empty food dish. I walked out into the halls and realized no one was around. I sighed. "Oh well, everyone has a life, unlike me..." I said quietly, walking sadly back to my dorm. I quickly changed into my pajamas and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay, Choriko lives *confetti* Drawing of Choriko attached.

[attachment deleted by admin]

ChobiChibi
19th May 2003, 01:53 PM
I like your picture, she's sooo sweat!
~~Crystal~~
OMG! Pandora! The greatest magicain i know! WOW! He called me a babe! WOW!
We got to our table, we had a great veiw over the town, it was so pretty!
"So, what do you want?" Asked Ryu.
I was staring at the menu, so many yummy things. I couldn't decide! Then i saw it, traditional Japanese sushi! Very yummy! Then i looked at the price, it must of been imported igredients or something.
"Ummm... I know what i want... but it's expensive..." I said.
"It doesn't matter." He said.
"Oh, okay" I have to get used to the rich thing, "Can i have the yummy looking sushi?"
"Sure."

Mystic_clown
20th May 2003, 01:51 AM
Ryu
I looked over the crowd to see if anyone was familiar. I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. I then looked back at my Menu.
"I'll have the pork with plum sauce." I said. I always liked chinese food. I then called over a waiter.
"May I take your order?" he asked.
"I'll have the pork with plum sauce and she'll have the sushi."
"Excellent choice. Do you want any drinks?"
"Sure. I'll just have a coke thanks."
"And for your friend?" I looked over at Crystal.
"What drink do you want"? I asked.

ChobiChibi
20th May 2003, 01:44 PM
~^~Crystal~^~
"Umm... I'll have a coke too please." I said, i wonder what coke and sushi tastes like...
~^~~^~
I would post more, but i've got evil art homework to do...

Mystic_clown
22nd May 2003, 02:35 AM
Ryu
---------------------------------
"So Ryu," Crystal said, "Tell me about yourself." Before I could answer, Pandora walked up to our table.
"Hey guys," he said.
"Hey Pandora," I replied.
"Listen." Pandora then told us to move in closer.
"I don't mean to alarm you, but I've noticed three guys spying on you over there." I looked to see Shade, Kalad and Sakura sitting at the table at the far sie of the restaurant.
"Those creeps!" Crystal growled, "when I gwet my hands on them I'll..."
"Calm down," Pandora said, "I'll take care of it. Just make sure they don't know you know they're there and wait till my show." Pandora then walked off.
"Now where was I," I said, "now I remember. Well, I was born in New York, I'm a Gemini and as you know, my uncles stinking rich."
"Tell me," Crystal said, "is there anyone else in your family that is rich or just your uncle and Pandora?"
"Just my uncle and Pandora. Now you tell me about yourself. What school did you go to before? Where did you live?"

ChobiChibi
22nd May 2003, 01:54 PM
~~Crystal~~
"I was born in Orlando, Florida. I went to Oldfield Acadamy for Witches... An all girls school. Then they changed the rules, they allowed boys into the school." I replied. "None of my family is rich... We're pretty normal really..."
"Have you got any brothers and sisters?" He asked.
"One little brother. He's 13. He wants to come to our school... Great..." I said, "What about you?"

Mystic_clown
23rd May 2003, 01:38 AM
Ryu
"I'm an only child," I replide. Our food then arrived. Crystal was happily munching away at her sushi and I was enjoying my pork. Until I tried to eat a chunk and it fell off my fork. I tried again, it fell off my fork again. I tride over and over again and it kept falling off. Crystal was trying not to laugh at my amusing attempts. After 10 tries, I finally got that bloody thing in my mouth. Crystal then eyed my meal.
"Can I have a try?" she asked.
"Of course," I replied, "as long as I get to have a try of yours." Crystal then picked up a piece of pork and I grabbed a piece of sushi. It was actually pretty nice. I could tell by her expression that she liked the pork too.

ChobiChibi
23rd May 2003, 11:35 AM
~~Crystal~~
"I bet you can't eat with chop sticks!" I said, knowing that i could.
I picked up the chop sticks which were next to my knife and fork, i sat there happily eating my sushi using them like the Japanese people would.
"I bet i can!" he said, taking my chop sticks and trying to hold them.
"No, look, it's like this." I said showing him.
He picked up a peice of his pork and quickly put it in his mouth, he swallowed and said, "I can, i just did!"
"Not without my help" I said, finishing my sushi.
~~~~
That's all for now. I've got half term next week! YES! Freedom!

Mystic_clown
24th May 2003, 07:18 PM
Ryu
------------------------------
I finished off the rest of my pork and layed back on my chair.
My God that tasted good.
"So what's for dessert?" Crystal asked. I then passed her a copy of the menu and I then began to read mine. There were some much exotic desserts. I then spotted one I like.
"Well I'll just be having a sundae," I said. Crystal continued looking over her menu. Suddenly, the stage began to light up. Pandora's performance must be starting. I then shot a glance at Shade, Kalad and Sakura.
Time for a little payback

ChobiChibi
25th May 2003, 09:51 AM
~~Crystal~~
Oh yeah. Payback will be very, very good!
I looked at the menu, "Oh! I think i'll have a sundae too! It looks so yummy!" I said happily. "Hey, i'll be back in a minute..." I got up, kissed Ryu's cheek as i walked past and went to the other side of the resterant.
I quicky went back stage and found Pandora getting ready to go on.
"Hey, can i have some kind of part in the payback? Please?" I asked in a i'm-a-little-cutie voice.
"Yeah, alright. I'll call you up on stage later. You'd better go, you don't wanna get chucked out and not see the preformance." Said Pandora.
"Yay! Bye!" I said, walking away, back towards our table.
"Hey, where did ya go?" Ryu asked as i sat back down.
"Oh... No where you need to know about." I said, grinning at him.

Yukitsukai
25th May 2003, 01:01 PM
I'd like to take this chance to say:
1) I'm Chibi_Sugar under my old name.
2) Homework sucks.

Anyways.....
~~~~~~~~~~~
Choriko Yamika
~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and glanced out the window. A few persistent rays of sun pierced the darkness. I sighed quietly and felt Yuki rubbing up against my ankle. "Hey girl...." I said sadly, scratching her behind the ears. I wasn't getting homesick, was I? I couldn't wait to come here for my sorcerer's training, there's no way... I walked over to where my phone sat and dialed my home number. It rang twice before a wonderfully familiar voice answered. "Hello?" "Hi mom!" "Choriko! Why haven't you called?" "I've been really busy! Our german teacher was an evil sorcerer!" "Mr. Desoro was evil?" "Yeah! It took me and a bunch of other people to beat him!" "So the rumors were true...." "Huh? What rumors?" "There was a rumor back when I went there that every year, the german teacher went after the first year students, almost like a test..." "Really?" "Yeah, except I was one of the lucky ones, he didn't lay a finger on me. He killed 3 of my friends...." "Really? That's so sad.... He pushed me off the edge of the roof!" "No way! Are you okay?!" "Yeah, I'm fine. I used one of the healing spells you tought me and I was as good as new! But mom...." "What is it?" "I have this weird feeling..... I want to go home, yet I want to stay here, like someone's holding me here..." My mom started laughing. "What's so funny?!" "Choriko, I think you might have a crush on someone there!" "No way! What about my boyfriend back home?" That's when my mom went quiet. "What? Is something wrong?" She kept quiet. "What is it?" I asked again, my voice starting to sound worried. "Your boyfriend.... Died in a car accident the day after you left for school..." The fall was like being poked compared to the pain I felt right then. "No way..... You're lying!" I yelled, tears starting to form in my eyes. "I'm afraid not, Choriko..." she said quietly. "I don't believe you!" I screamed, slamming down the phone. I fell to my knees and started crying. My world just keeps getting lower....

Mystic_clown
28th May 2003, 10:44 PM
Ryu
-----------------------
The two of us sat at our table, eating our sundaes. The Stage lit up and in a blast of smoke, Pandora appeared. He started his act with all the usual tricks. Then after three tricks he then moved all his props out of the way.
"Now ladies and gentlemen," he said, "Tonight, I'm trying a new act. I haven't done this in front of an audiance before and I hope you all enjoy it. First I'll need three volenteers!" He then pointed to Shade Kalad and Sakura.
"You three," he called, "Come on down!" The three hesitated but were then brought to the stage by Pandora's assistants.
"Let's get the real show on the road!!" Pandora cried.

SHOWTIME!!!!

ChobiChibi
29th May 2003, 06:03 AM
~~Crystal~~
"I wonder what he's gonna do..." I said quietly to Ryu, just to make sure Sakura, Shade and Kalad didn't hear.
I grinned as they were forced on stage, what ever Pandora was going to do, i knew it would be great revenge.
~~~~
Showtime, indeed!

Mystic_clown
30th May 2003, 06:45 PM
Ryu
-------------------------------
Pandora placed the three into a seperate box. Then pulling out some blades, he began slicing the boxes in three. This was a standered trick, nothing really special about it. Then Pandora turned to the audiance.
"Now here's the tricky part. I'll need two more volenteers," He said. He then pointed to me and Crystal.
"You two," he said, "come on down." The two of us walked onto the stage.
"time for a little fun," Pandora said, "We're going to rearange them okay."
"WHAT!?!?!" cried Sakura, Shade and Kalad at the same time. An evil grin spread over our faces.
"Time for a little game of mix and match," I said to Crystal. She nodded her head in agreement.

Let the fun begin!!

ChobiChibi
31st May 2003, 01:11 PM
Mwahahaha!
~~Crystal~~
I picked up one of the boxes with Ryu and switched it with another. We did it again and again until we didn't know where any of them were.
"Hmm... I wanna see what happens!" I said happily, revenge was always sooo sweat!

Chibi_Sugar
1st June 2003, 04:29 PM
Woah, this RPG turned out a lot better than I expected. Big thanks to everyone for participating *hugs everyone* I'm thinking about doing a sequel, but I need feedback. Please PM me if you like the idea.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Choriko Yamika
~~~~~~~~~~~

It's impossible... I thought, finally looking up from the palms of my hands, which were now soaked. I finally stood up and took a deep breath. My life just gets worse by the day... I thought, walking over to my nightstand where a picture of me and my boyfriend sat. I picked it up, stared at it for a long while, then threw it into the wall, which caused the frame to shatter into about a million tiny pieces. I took the picture and ripped it to shreds. "It's not fair!" I screamed to whoever was listening. I grabbed Yuki, hopped out the window, and flew full speed towards home. This school had done way too much to me to stay very much longer.
----------
End Choriko's Role Play

Mystic_clown
5th June 2003, 03:58 AM
Ryu
We opened the boxes and fell down laughing. Sakura had Shade’s torso and Kalad’s legs. Shade had Kalad’s torso and Sakura’s legs and Kalad had Sakura’s torso and Shade’s legs. Sakura screamed and Shade and Kalad cried in embarrassment. Pandora then closed all the boxes and using a levitation spell, put all the boxes back to normal. We opened the boxes and the three ran off the stage and headed for the exit.
“By the way!!” Pandora called, “You three come spying on my cousin and her girlfriend again and I’ll come back to get you!!!” Crystal and I then went back to our tables and finished our sundaes. Pandora’s show ended and he came to our table.
“So how was dinner?” he asked.
“Great,” I replied.
“I hadn’t eaten this well before,” Crystal said.
“That’s great. I’ll pay for dinner. I’ll give you two a ride home too. Come on.”

A few minutes later…
I sat in the limo as it drove towards school. Crystal was snuggled up against me almost like she was asleep. She looked more beautiful then ever.
“You know what?” Pandora said, “You’re very lucky to get a girl like her.”
“You’re right,” I replied in agreement.

A few more minutes later…
We got out of the limo and headed towards the gates.
“If you need me,” Pandora called, “I’ll be at the hotel in the city. See ya!” The limo then drove off and I turned to Crystal.
“So now what do you want to do?” she asked.
“Why don’t we go over to my place,” I replied.
What am I doing!?!? Taking a girl to dinner is one thing, but asking her to your place is another!! I’m such an idiot!!”
“Okay,” she replied. I was surprised, but tried not to show it.

Tyler and Hobbes
7th June 2003, 04:41 PM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That was probably the worst night of my life!" Sakura screamed.

"Yeah mine too!" Kalad said. "This was the worst idea you ever had, Shade!" Kalad screamed. "Alright! I admit, this was not one

of my greatest ideas. But we got alot of information." I said, grinning. "Like what? What they like to eat? As far as anyone knows, we didn't even go!" Sakura said. "Not if someone got it all

on tape."I said, yet again grinning. I showed her my video camera. "I turned it off right before we went on stage!" I said. "Shade!" Sakura said, like she was going to get mad at me. She then smiled, "You are good." "I have to hand it to you, you did

good Shade." Kalad said, high-fiving me. "So, I know of a telaportation spell, should we follow them.?" I asked. "Do we realy have a choice?" kalad asked. "No." "Then I'm in." "Yeah, me too." We all put our hands in the middle. "Moveo!" I said. We were transported back to the dorm. Ryu and Crystal were standing in the doorway of Ryu's dorm.

Mystic_clown
8th June 2003, 04:52 PM
Ryu
-------------------------------------------
Crystal and I arrived at my room.
“Want to come in?” I asked.
“Sure,” she replied. I was really getting nervous now. We walked into the room and sat down on my bed. It was a good thing I moved Fruitsy into the next room, or he would of ruined this moment. The moonlight shone onto Crystal’s face. She looked like a goddess.
I can’t believe this! I’m alone, in my room, with the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.
“Well,” Crystal said, “Thanks for taking me to dinner.”
“It’s okay,” I replied.
My God she’s beautiful! I just want to…no I can’t do that. She’ll hate me if I…oh what the hell you only live once!
“We’ll I’d better be going no…” Crystal didn’t get to finish her sentence because I then leaned over and kissed her. It wasn’t like the kisses she gave me before. This one was passionate, full of love. I could tell by the expression in her eyes that she was surprised. Then she began to relax and her eyes closed.

ChobiChibi
9th June 2003, 12:46 PM
*slaps forehead* I went away when it started to get interesting! Oh well, i'm back now.
~~Crystal~~
It felt so good. I felt right. I'd found the best guy in the world! I was so happy. This can't ever end... This night should last for ever...
We broke apart. I couldn't help but smile.
"This was the best night of my life." I said quietly, a bit embarrassed. I didn't know why i was, but i was.
"Yeah, me too."
Then it was my turn to kiss him. I did, it felt better than before. We broke apart again. He was the one for me. I wasn't gonna let him go.
"Hey, i should really go now. See you tomorrow." I said, getting up and walking to the door. I turned around, did a cheeky little wave and walked back to my dorm.
I'm not gonna forget this night, i can't.

Mystic_clown
12th June 2003, 03:40 AM
Ryu
----------------------------------------
I laid back on my bed, gazing up at the ceiling.
That was the best night of my LIFE!!! She’s beautiful, kind and she’s a great kisser. What more could a guy want?
Then I remembered about Fruitsy. I walked into the next room, picked up Fruitsy’s cage and brought back into the main room.
“So how was your date?” he asked.
“Seriously…I LOVED IT!!! She’s the best girl I’ve ever seen! She’s definitely the one for me!!”
“Sounds like you had fun.”
“Thanks.”
“Do you think she’ll go out with you again?”
“Probably. I like the odds.” I then fell back onto my bad.
“It’s been a tiring day,” I said, “I’ll see you in the morning. Good night.” I then fell asleep and began dreaming about Crystal.

ChobiChibi
12th June 2003, 12:53 PM
~~Crystal~~
I walked slowly back to my room, day dreaming about Ryu. He was the only thing i could think about. I thought about him so much that i walked past my dorm!
I opened the door and closed it behind me, leant against it and sighed. Kula looked up from what ever she was doing.
"Had a good time, did we?" She asked.
"Only the best time of my life!"
"Ooooh! Do tell!"
So i told her everything. She's a good listener.
After i told her, i went to sleep and dreamed about Ryu.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
I woke up to the sound of the bell.
"Huh? What's the time?" I said, looking at the clock. "Time for first lesson? Oh crap! I overslept!"
I jumped out of bed, quickly got dressed and headed to Black Magic. YAY! Ryu's in my class! I thought as i walked in the door.
Should i tell him? Yeah, i shall.
He had saved me a seat next to him.
"Hey, i've got something to tell you." I said, sitting down.
"What's that then?"
"I'm English. We moved from England to Florida so i could get into this school." I explained.
He had a shocked expression on his face, "Really? How come you have an American accent?"
"I picked it up."
"Speak in your English accent! I want to hear it!" He said excitedly.
"Aww... Do i have to?" I said in my perfect English accent.
"Will you talk like that all the time, i like your accent." He asked.
"Okay..."

Tyler and Hobbes
12th June 2003, 05:24 PM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We managed to avoid Crystal. "I'm putting this on the school

webpage!" I said, pointing to the tape. "Shade, we don't have a webpage..." Kalad said. "Well I'm making one." I said. I looked at

Kalad. I grinned. He looked at Sakura. Kalad grinned. Sakura looked at me, and she grinned. "Happy song!" We all yelled. Somehow they knew what I was singing. We began to do this

goofy dance singing, "We did it!" The next morning I had a class. I decided a little blackmail won't hurt. I walked up to them. "Mirror, mirror, who got everything on tape in there?" I said, taking a seat behind them. Kalad sat next to me. And Sakura sat

on the other side. I brushed my hair back with my hand. Ryu messed it up. "Shade, what would happen if thew whole class found out, you were switched with Sakura and Kalad?"" Crystal said in an odd english accent. "You think that was the first that happened?" I asked. "We don't care if they see the tape." Ryu said.

ChobiChibi
14th June 2003, 01:03 PM
~~Crystal~~
A note appeared in my hand. It read: It wasn't my idea. From Sakura.
I grabbed a pen and wrote:
Then why did you go along with it then?
I sent the paper back to Sakura.
I thought it would be a laugh!
Well it wasn't...
Sorry...
Okay...

Mystic_clown
14th June 2003, 04:54 PM
Ryu
------------------------------------------
Shade stared at me with a surprised look.
"You mean you don't care if everyone sees the tape?"
"Nope," I replied, "If the whole school knows we're in love, so be it." Crystal then wrapped her arms around me.
"Besides," she said, "Half the school already knows, what's the harm of having the other half know?" The door then opened and the teacher walked in. Time for the lesson to start.

ChobiChibi
15th June 2003, 06:19 AM
I was thinking... This has got to finish soon, so why don't we skip the rest of the year and go on to the last day? I've got some ideas, but i wanna know what you think about skipping to the last day.
~~Crystal~~
"Miss Lilly! Would you please remove your arms from around Ryu and get ready for the lesson!" Said the teacher.
"Why should I? I love him." I said, Ryu blushed, "I'm quite happy sitting like this." I said, not letting go of him.
The teacher looked shocked. My heart was pounding, would she make me sit on the other side of the room? I'd hate that.
"Okay... Anyway, lets begin the lesson with handing in your homework." She said.
I let go of Ryu to find my homework. We had to explain why the spell preformed would be helpful in everyday life. I wasn't sure wether she ment the fire, or my dissappearing spell, so i wrote about both.

Sakura12
16th June 2003, 12:00 PM
*jsut realises she hasn't rped here for ages!* sorry guys! will rp another day. I've no time now!

ChobiChibi
18th June 2003, 11:22 AM
Come on people! What do you think! I'm not gonna go ahead with it untill i get your point of veiw!

Tyler and Hobbes
18th June 2003, 11:47 AM
Shade
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mr. Beluse, I'm especially interested as to what you plan to do today." Ever since the little incedent with the wind, Ms.Waloc (I'm giving her this name) thought I was a neucence. Maybe because I did all that other stuff to her too. "Hey guys!" I said, startling Ryu, but not Crystal. I had thrown away the tape, not being good for blackmail anymore. They had forgiven me, and Sakura,and Kalad. Sakura was sitting behind them. They looked at me, "What's up shade?" Crystal asked. "I'm turning to the light side! Well, half the day." I said. "What do you mean?" Ryu asked. Whenever I mentioned turning good they always were interested. "Well, nevermind. You guys will have to wait and see. But something else is going to happen. I'm planning on doing the biggest prank ever!" They all looked at me strangely and nervously. They knew, I wanted them to be apart of it. All of my tricks and pranks seemed to bring people closer together, mostly because I was on the school's most wanted list. Heck, I was the school's most wanted list, and they wanted to catch me, that's why I was down in the dumps, that's why I couldn't get I girlfriend. That's why the only friends I had were the people that were involved in my pranks. And that's why no one really cared about me. I was a loner. My dream is to have someone that cares for me and maybe even loves me. "So do want to know what it is?" I said, sitting on my desk. "What is it Shade?" Sakura asked. And then she put her hand over her mouthe. "Glad you asked, I plan to do every prank possible, on the school! So are you in or are you out?"

Sakura12
18th June 2003, 08:38 PM
PokemonLuver, I'm ok with it!

-=[Sakura]=-

"So are you in or are you out?" Shade asked me.

"In. Definitely!" I told Shade excitedly. It had been a long time since I last decided to be bad in school...

Sorry it's so short...

Mystic_clown
19th June 2003, 01:45 AM
Sure why not?

Ryu
"I'm in that's for sure!" I said. It had been a while since I pulled off a prank.
"So what's the plan?" I said leaning over.
"Not now," Shade said, "I want to know if everyone's in first."

ChobiChibi
19th June 2003, 11:05 AM
YAY! Lets get the prank done first then we can skip to the last day.
~~Crystal~~
"A prank? Sure! I haven't pulled a prank in ages!" I said happily. Everyone stared at me like i was the sort of person who had never pulled a prank before in their life. "Jokes are only fun when we all stick together."

Tyler and Hobbes
21st June 2003, 04:23 AM
shade
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well, that's all I needed since I only hasd three boxes of the stuff." I said, cheerfuly. "Mr. Beluse, I suppose you and your friends had an interestg conversaition going?" the teacher asked. "Detention?" I asked. "Yes, well, it seems unavoidable." she said. She escorted us to a room that was untidy and covered with green carpeting. "I thought we usually had to stay after class for detention?" Sakura asked. "You four will spread disease to the others. I can't risk it. And by disease, I mean talking. Stay here and if a catch you talking your going straight to the principals office. Now don't think my absence from this room, means you aren't being wached." she said, going out the door. "How could you do this Shade?!?" Crystal yelled. "What, you can afford one stinkin' detention!" I said. "It's not thast I haven't been in detention, I just don't like getting in to trouble. "Will you to stop arguing?" Ryu asked. "Yeah, so what's the plan Shade?' Sakura asked. "Well," I said, pulling out a perfume bottle from my pocket. "Watch this." I said. I sprayed it all over Ryu. Suddenly, Crystal began making out with him, in detention! Sakura was just staring at him. "What...did...you...do to them, Shade?!?!" Ryu asked, pausing as he was kissing. "Right, now to the point. I have three crates filled with those perfumes. They aren't perfumes at all though, theyre pheremones. They make the person that's sprayed irresistable to the oposite sex." I said, proudly. "Well then what are we suppose to do with them?" Sakura asked, awaken from her dream state. "Excellent question, we spray it all over the whole school!" I said. "What will we gain though?" Crystal asked, finally not kissing Ryu." A few laughs, kicks, oh, and don't tell me you never had a crush on anyone from shool, besides Ryu?!?" I asked, I liked teasig them, for some reason. "No! I always did and will, love Ryu!" she said. "Oh please, I know you had your eye on some guys in basic black magic! Come on Crystal, I saw!" "You were looking at guys in calass?" Ryu asked. "No!!!" "Besides the point, we need to pour this on everyone!" I said.

Mystic_clown
21st June 2003, 05:07 PM
Ryu
"I don't mean to crash the party but how are we going to pour this on everyone?" I asked. Shade thought for a second.
"I hadn't really thought that far yet," he replied sheepishly. Everyone face vaulted.
"I've got an idea," Sakura said, "Why don't we just hang a bottle from the handle of everyone's door?"
"They might get suspicious," Shade replied, "Especially if they find that we didn't get one."
"Then we could just hang some from our doors too, but they'll be full of normal perfume."
"That's just crazy enough to work," I said.
"Then it's settled," Shade said, "We'll give out the bottles tonight."

ChobiChibi
22nd June 2003, 05:38 AM
~~Crystal~~
"That's if we can keep out of detention for the rest of the day..." I said, making sure the teacher didn't suddenly come through the door. "I've got Japanese after this and Hooty always seems to get me into trouble..."
Everyone looked at me, puzzled. "Hooty's my owl... Maybe i should send her home..." I then remembered that someone was missing, "Hey guys, where's Choriko?"