PDA

View Full Version : childhood arguement

Leafeon
4th August 2010, 04:48 PM
a close friend and i are trying to settle a dispute and we are letting the people decide who is the best pair in the children's show eureeka's castle

Blademaster
4th August 2010, 04:55 PM
Who the fuck is Batley? I remember Bogge and Quagmire VERY well. Always arguing over the stupidest shit. Magellan I remember as more of a loner, except maybe with Eureeka herself. Oh, and that guy that looked like a human version of The Count from Sesame Street that was always selling useless junk and making kindergarten-level jokes... He had some weird accent, if I remember correctly... Also, that fat mouse that lived in a peanut butter jar.

Oh, and of course the giant. Who could forget THAT big ugly fucker?

"OO, LUK! Mai cassel myoozik bawx!"

God bless old Nickelodeon. They had leetspeak before the fucking Internet was born.

*sigh* Nostalgia...~ :love:

Crystal Mew
4th August 2010, 05:43 PM
I remember hating that show

Katie
4th August 2010, 10:23 PM
I have no idea what any of these words are

shazza
4th August 2010, 10:29 PM
I tried remembering it but I just had a flashback of me smelling and tasting playdough.

Oslo
4th August 2010, 10:33 PM
I remember none of these characters but Magellan.

He sucked so bad. <3

Deadwood_Zen
5th August 2010, 12:16 AM
I don't even remember this show... I feel young :/

Zak
5th August 2010, 12:56 AM
I didn't have cable until high school.

DivineAll
5th August 2010, 01:08 AM
I barely remember Eureeka's Castle from Nick. The theme song, maybe-ish, but the show overall, practically no memory whatsoever. *sigh* I miss being a kid.

Drago
5th August 2010, 02:12 AM
It's going way back into the memory banks, but I recall Batley being a dweeb. Hence, I went against his pair. I mean, a bat with glasses - lame.