PDA

View Full Version : New WiFi Event - Latios/Latias

Weasel Overlord
6th August 2010, 04:29 AM
Slightly delayed, cos I thought someone else would have reported this, but here you are anyway:

From the 31st of July to the 27th of August you can download am Enigma Stone via Mystery Gift. This stone will allow you to get the other Lati- no matter where you are in the game. Depending on which version you have, you will have one roaming Lati-, and the Enigma Stone will make the other one appear, stationary, in Pewter City. You don't have to be in Pewter when you download it for it to work - you can get it earlier and just show the stone to the Museum when you get there, which will trigger the event.

- If you have HeartGold, the roamer will be Latias and the Enigma Stone will be Latios.
- If you have SoulSilver, the roamer will be Latios and the Enigma Stone will be Latias.

It's available in America, Canada, Europe and Australasia.
sourced from []pokemon (http://community.livejournal.com/pokemon/3805862.html) @ livejournal

Hurrah for more WiFi events! :D

DarkestLight
6th August 2010, 06:33 AM
pssst Weezy. Its already been posted in the other section :o But thanks anyway n_n

Jeff
6th August 2010, 06:40 AM
I think the reason nobody's been posting is the news isn't working on the main site. Sadly, I haven't been able to fix it.

abunaidesu
10th August 2010, 10:58 PM
~*~OH MY GOD NO WAY~*~