PDA

View Full Version : Mt. Moon

Deadwood_Zen
8th August 2010, 04:16 PM
...About how long does it take to get posting privileges to Mt. Moon?

Telume
8th August 2010, 04:22 PM
That depends on the mod but, you should get them pretty quick unless you don't meet the (rather lax) requirements to post in it.

Deadwood_Zen
8th August 2010, 04:24 PM
How soon is 'pretty quick', though? It's a few days, but maybe I'm just being too impatient...

Lady Vulpix
8th August 2010, 06:53 PM
It takes... patience. And about 2 or 3 days, depending on how busy we are.

Assuming you've been approved, which you have.

You should be able to post in there now.

Deadwood_Zen
8th August 2010, 08:54 PM
Thank you so much! And I apologize about this; I just have way too much free time and don't always realize that other people actually have responsibilities outside of posting and such.

Little_Pikachu
9th August 2010, 01:36 AM
It's a privilege, not a right. Do not be so impatient to have people do favours for you when you're not giving anything in return. I hate that.

Zak
9th August 2010, 07:11 PM
It's a privilege, not a right. Do not be so impatient to have people do favours for you when you're not giving anything in return. I hate that.

Agreed. If it was up to me, that kind of spoiled behavior would make me want to prolong granting them access.

shazza
9th August 2010, 07:56 PM
The guy is just excited to be part of the Mt. Moon family. Calm the fuck down.

abunaidesu
10th August 2010, 04:04 PM
You have to suck PokeMaster Kevin's dick in order to gain access. Good luck catching him online considering he logs on once every six months.

Lady Vulpix
11th August 2010, 11:42 AM
So that's how you got there? It's good to know.

In any case, everyone, please remember that this is the Binary District, not Mt. Moon. Or should this topic be moved there?

Deadwood_Zen
11th August 2010, 09:37 PM
The topic is resolved. Thank you Lady Vulpix for granting me access. Seems closed in my opinion(but thats not my call :P ).