PDA

View Full Version : Nifty Piccie & Requests

Lightning
17th April 2003, 08:22 PM
^_^;; I know I'm horrible at taking requests, but I'm bored. But I'll talk about that later. First is a recent-ish piccie. I don't have time to actually.. you know.. post any long descriptions. I just spent half an hour describing it in a little box before uploading it. o.o Just read that one.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1696050

Click there to see it, btw. Now, about the requests. These are my rules.

Rules of Specialness
I. Only from Pokemon, Digimon (seasons 1-2), Dragonball Z, Love Hina, Oh! My Goddess, Cardcaptor Sakura, Yuugiou, Spirited Away, and.. yeah. If you want something from another anime you MUST include a picture. And even then, I might not do it. I will do original characters, PokeMorphs, hybrids, etc... but they might not turn out as good. >.o
II. No new pokémon unless you can provide a full size (er.. big) picture, please. I'm too lazy to find one myself and I'm not familliar enough with the Pokémon.
III. Um... don't expect anything too good.
IV. If you want something detailed-ish, it'll be colouring with pencil crayons. Only special pictures get computer-colourization. (You just saw my comp colouring skills... I don't know why anyone would want it CGed anyway XD)
V. There is no rule 5.
VI. Only.. let's go with.. 5 at a time, okay? ^_^ Count the requests to see if there's space. =P

Okey? Okey? Yay! I have a 4-day weekend, so I'll try to get every request done.

Bai,
Lightning

EDIT: Added.. stuff.

Muddy
18th April 2003, 03:41 AM
I like that pic!! Really nice!

..What about.. a cute Mudkip with a rose in its mouth? ^^;

Lightning
18th April 2003, 08:22 AM
^^; Okay.. I have a few piccies of Mudkip. Heh.. I'm not too sure how the rose will come out though. xD;;

Bai,
Lightning

Nuriko
18th April 2003, 09:57 AM
Yay! You're taking requests? I love your art! ^_^ Hmm... since you said you'll do Love Hina, will you draw Tama-chan for me? Pweeeeaaaase? *puppy eyes* I just love Tama-chan, she's so cute. o.o;; Um, if you can, can you make her sleeping on top of a white towel? ^^; I'd be soo grateful if you can. o.o; If not, um... just draw me a picture of an Eevee or something and I'll be happy. ^^; But thanks so much in advance. ^_^

Lightning
18th April 2003, 10:05 AM
Whee!! I get to draw Tama-chan! XD Er.. yeah. o.O; I'm still stuck in morning hyperness mode. ^^'

Bai,
Lightning

SmearGal
18th April 2003, 01:56 PM
XD Mwa! His expression is priceless...

XD Okay, I have a request for ya...But you can have a choice!

Can you draw either Zekko glomping Trunks, or Zekko and Lightning (your Pichu char) goofing off somehow? XD Here's a picture of Zekko for either one:
http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Special_Treecko.png

^-^';; I don't care which one you want to do; either are fine by me! XD I couldn't decide which one to request, so I'm letting you choose.

~Smear

Elemental Seribii
18th April 2003, 02:10 PM
I love the guy's hair for some reason. Oo; The expression is great, and so it the shading. ^-^

Would you mind drawing a chibi/plushie Seto Kaiba (XD, that's a scary thought), on Yami Yuugi's shoulder, and he's poking him on the cheek, or torturing him, or something. Seto also has a little briefcase, and he look ticked. You can make up Yami's expression.

I hope I'm not being too evil...if so, a Celebi holding up a picture with a badly drawn Pikachu would be nice. Thanks in advanced! ^-^

Lightning
18th April 2003, 04:09 PM
Okies~ *Prints off sheet with piccies & requests* @.@ I'll try all of 'em. Okay.. I have Muddy's drawn and I've decided to CG it. o.O; Er.. yeah. I'll scan it on with some of the others too. ^^;

*Scampers off*

Bai,
Lightning

Meowth_Kitten
18th April 2003, 08:17 PM
Hi Lightning! That piccie is really cute, great work on it! *thumbs up*

You don't think by any chance you could draw me a group of four Pokemon, could you? I know that seems like a lot, but it might be fun. If you don't think you can, I totally understand. Here's the request:

A Ninetales, Meowth, Pichu, and Chikalquil. Think you could do that? If you can, could they maybe be all friends with smiles and laughter going on? I'd really appreciate it. If you don't want to draw so many Pokemon in one picture, just a cute Meowth picture will do just fine. Any pose is fine for whatever picture you choose to do, whatever is easiest and funnest for you.

Oh yeah, happy *early* birthday! Tonight is Friday night and I was told that tomorrow is you big b-day! So again, happ early birthday, hope you have a good one and have lots of surprises!

Lightning
18th April 2003, 09:19 PM
Fwee... I'm back with piccies. =3 *Yays some* I have to to post up, one drawn, one sketched, and.. yeah. >_>

Status
Smear- Clicky! (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1704549)
Nuriko- Clicky! (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1704530)
Muddy- I just have to erase the lines.. then I can scan it. ^^; I wanna stay up late tonight so I can watch myself turn 14. I did it last year. :) Actually.. I watched myself turn 13 last year.. but.. you know what I mean o.o;;
Elemental Serebii- :3 Squee!! I have the rough sketch done.. it's adorable. X3
MK- ^_^ Sure, I can do that. It doesn't look too hard. When I first read "can you do 4 pokemon in a picture" I thought you were gonna ask for a partial team with like.. a bunch of big scary Pokemon (ie: detailed ones like Charizard or Groudon o.o) *Cough* Yeah.. I'll do it. XD;;

*Scampers off to find eraser*

Bai,
Lightning

Nuriko
18th April 2003, 10:36 PM
Yay! it's sooo cute! Thank you sooo much! ^_^ You're actually quick with requests. o.o; Yay! ^^ No, seriously, 'tis just too cute. I just love the pose, like she's going "aah! ^^" And yeah, I wouldn't worry about the back flipper thingy... let's just say it's under her shell or inside it or something. ^^; It's just so cute! (How many times have i said that? O.o it's true though!) o.o Thank you! Good luck on the rest of your requests! ^_^

Lightning
18th April 2003, 10:58 PM
Okies, Muddy.. yours is done~ ^_^ Click below. o.O

http://www.deviantart.com/view/1705294

Happy 5-minutes-to-my-birthday-to-me!

Bai,
Lightning

Muddy
19th April 2003, 03:53 AM
Awwwww, Lightning!! Mudkip is soooo adorable and cuuute!! ^___^
And you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^___^

*gives birthday cake*

And yOu, can I have that Mudkip picture in my Fan Art Section on my page?? (pokeforest.com) ^_^;

Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
19th April 2003, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Lightning
Okies, Muddy.. yours is done~ ^_^ Click below. o.O

http://www.deviantart.com/view/1705294

Happy 5-minutes-to-my-birthday-to-me!

Bai,
Lightning

They are amazing! All 4! 80% of 100% just amazing!

Lightning
19th April 2003, 08:49 AM
Sure Muddy.. but if you do, can you link back to my website, Lightning Anime? Thanks~ ^_^

Bai,
Lightning

Jon UKX
19th April 2003, 09:02 AM
Can you draw me Yami Yugi and Sakura Avalon from Cardcaptor Sakura, if you don't know what she looks like here is the link.
http://www.asylum-anime.com/artbook/ab_ccs_cb2.jpg

and at the bottom can you write Heart of the cards.

Muddy
19th April 2003, 10:27 AM
Of course! and thx ^_^

Lightning
21st April 2003, 09:56 AM
Status
Elemental Seribii- Clicky. (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1723697)
MK- Starting now...
Jon UKX- Shall start soon. Er.. do you want the full picture, from the waist, or something else?

:3

Bai,
Lightning

Jon UKX
21st April 2003, 10:12 AM
Can I have it from the waist and can you just make it Sakura and Kero cos I don't Yami Yugi after all.

Lightning
21st April 2003, 10:35 AM
^^ Okay.. that's probably easier anyway. o.O

Bai,
Lightning

SilentStryker
21st April 2003, 11:20 AM
Could you draw a picture of the Celtic Guardian attacking a Beaver Warrior?

Elemental Seribii
21st April 2003, 12:44 PM
I luffs it! *glomps Lightning* *-* It's so...cool. Oo; Anyways, I love Yami's expression, you drew his eyes really well too, and chibi Seto. I love that Seto's pulling Yami's hair, and the briefcase! XD I love many things about the picture, but if I name them all I'll start to ramble, but it's wondeful! Thank you sooo much! ^-^

21st April 2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Real One Bjarni
They are amazing! All 4! 80% of 100% just amazing!

:P Eh, I meant all 5! Because one new picture! 4+1=5! All 5 pictures amazing!

Latios & Latias
22nd April 2003, 06:41 AM
im not sure whether u have 5 requests all ready but ill request anyway and if u have to much i understand. can u draw me a latias fighting a charizard, and latias is a BIT hurt but she still fights on and charizard getting his @$$ kicked in :P (Latias is just the best like)

Lightning
22nd April 2003, 04:44 PM
Status
MK- Clicky! (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1734599)
Jon UKX- Rough sketch. Did you want Sakura in the costume she wore in the picture you provided or another Battle Costume? :o
SilentStryker- Not started...
Latios & Latias- I'll do yours. Err.. Latias is the blue one.. right? Uh.. can you just get me a picture? XD;;

Bai,
Lightning

SmearGal
22nd April 2003, 05:19 PM
WAII!! Sorry for the late thanks; I posted one on your DeviantArt piccy-comment-thingy.

XD And your other piccys are excellent as well!! Keep up the good work, Lighty!

~Smear

Dragonfree
22nd April 2003, 05:57 PM
Could you draw me a Charizard, a Scyther and a Butterfree beating up a Kingdra?

23rd April 2003, 04:39 AM
Status
MK- Clicky! (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1734599)
Jon UKX- Rough sketch. Did you want Sakura in the costume she wore in the picture you provided or another Battle Costume? :o
SilentStryker- Not started...
Latios & Latias- I'll do yours. Err.. Latias is the blue one.. right? Uh.. can you just get me a picture? XD;;

Bai,
Lightning

Wow, another art! Your a good arter! Wow, 4+2 is 6! Wow, amazing! 80% of 100%!

Jon UKX
23rd April 2003, 12:53 PM
Jon UKX- Rough sketch. Did you want Sakura in the costume she wore in the picture you provided or another Battle Costume?

Can I have her in the Alice in Wonderland battle costume cos it's my favourite costume.

Meowth_Kitten
23rd April 2003, 04:03 PM
Oooh wow! Cute! Thanks a ton, Lighting! They are all too cute. Is the Meowth eating grapes? Wow! LOL! *eats grapes* Yum. Yeah, very cute picture, Lighting, I love it. The poses are all great. They all look pretty good together, a nice modding team, in my opinion. :) Thanks again, its soo cute! *hugs*

Latios & Latias
24th April 2003, 07:08 AM
Status

Bai,
Lightning

no latias is the red one shes in my signature

edit:here http://pokeforest.com/bilder/pokedex/rs/normal/196.png

Lightning
27th April 2003, 11:07 AM
Yeah.. I found a picture, don't worry. x.X;

Status
Jon UKX- Still in rough sketch.
SilentStryker- Not started.
Latios & Latias- Clicky! (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1771899)
Dragonfree- Not started.

Bai,
Lightning

Muddy
27th April 2003, 11:09 AM
awww, they're soo cute!! ^____^

27th April 2003, 01:45 PM

Status
Jon UKX- Still in rough sketch.
SilentStryker- Not started.
Dragonfree- Not started.

Bai,
Lightning

I´ll give this 80%, cool!

Kari and Mewtwo
27th April 2003, 04:09 PM
could ya draw a pic of May/Haruka (you know, the girl character you can play as in ruby/sapphire) in a cute pose holding a eggshell with a newly hatched skarmory inside of it, with flannery (the R/S fire gym leader) sitting next to her (also in a cute pose) hugging a vulpix?

Lightning
28th April 2003, 07:45 PM
Status
SilentStryker - Not started (._. Sorry.. I keep forgetting to bring the card to school to look off of)
Jon UXK - Clicky! (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1783637)
Kari & Mewtwo - Hai.. I'll do that one. ^^; Now I have an excuse to draw Flannery oO;;

Bai,
Lightning

29th April 2003, 04:43 AM
Status
SilentStryker - Not started (._. Sorry.. I keep forgetting to bring the card to school to look off of)
Jon UXK - Clicky! (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1783637)
Kari & Mewtwo - Hai.. I'll do that one. ^^; Now I have an excuse to draw Flannery oO;;

Bai,
Lightning

80% for this too!

Jon UKX
29th April 2003, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the pic Lightning, it's really cute. but where did you get a picture of Sakura in the Alice in Wonderland suit?

Lightning
29th April 2003, 02:48 PM
o.O; It was on my computer. *Has a whole bunch of CCS pics and stuff* @.@;; Anyway, I'm glad you liked it. ^^;

Bai,
Lightning

Pokemon Kid
29th April 2003, 08:55 PM
Can you draw me a Pickachu carrying Togepi to it's safety?

I saw that Mudkip and HOLY CRAP MAN THAT WAS GOOOD!

Wolfsong
29th April 2003, 09:00 PM
I need a new pic of my adopted umbreon. Here is a description of him:

Kovu is a fun loving guy. Kovu has a scar cutting down the right side of his face and across his eye. I was the result of a battle with a crazed granbull. People who don't know him are a little nervous when they first see him because the scar makes him look fiercer than he is. Add to the fact, he's a dark type... He is actually a pretty nice guy and enjoys hanging out with his friends. however he doesn't care much for granbulls. He has brown eyes and a picture of him can be found in the adopted pokes link in my sig.

If you can do this great. If not, I understand.

Swinubman53
29th April 2003, 09:31 PM
Ooh Could I have a picture of a grumpig Eating an apple under a big tree?

Heres grumpig in case you dont know
http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs111.png
I have a bigger picture on my comp but I dont know how to upload it on the net. If you could work with that pic it would be great, if not I understand.

Lightning
2nd May 2003, 08:47 AM
Status
SilentStryker - Just finishing up the colouring. ^_^
Kari & Mewtwo - Not started...
AnimeFever - Okay.. that shouldn't be too hard. ^^;
Nala98 - Okay, I'll do that. ^_^
Swinubman53 - Do you think you could use the attach file picture to upload the bigger picture? Or send me an e-mail and attach it. Either one. x.X

Bai,
Lightning

Swinubman53
2nd May 2003, 10:09 AM
Here is the picture. Its the attachement.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios & Latias
2nd May 2003, 01:28 PM

Status

Bai,
Lightning

ya sorry i havent replied yet but i was away, + THE PIC IS AWSUME! really well done, i so love it espercially latias,s expersion

Dragonfree
2nd May 2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Real One Bjarni
But it´s NOT your thread so don´t post here, sorry! :D

If that is enough to tell him not to post here, then it's not your thread either. But I suppose you meant that he shouldn't post pictures, and then look a bit at his previous post and you'll see he was just showing Lighting what Grumpig is.

Lightning
2nd May 2003, 03:29 PM
*Sighs* Bjarni, please try to calm down. Read the other posts, I asked him to attach the picture so that I would have a bigger drawing reference. Whenever you see someone doing something you think is wrong, read through all the posts in the topic. There might be an explanation for it. If you still can't find the reason for the bad post, then you might want to try contacting the owner of the topic or a mod...

Btw, thanks for attaching it, Swinubman53.

Bai,
Lightning

Wild Female Machoke
2nd May 2003, 06:40 PM
Hello, Lightning,

Could you please draw me a Machop holding an umbrella in the rain? Don't forget to give her rainboots too. :D

Thanks in advance.

3rd May 2003, 11:44 AM
*Sighs* Bjarni, please try to calm down. Read the other posts, I asked him to attach the picture so that I would have a bigger drawing reference. Whenever you see someone doing something you think is wrong, read through all the posts in the topic. There might be an explanation for it. If you still can't find the reason for the bad post, then you might want to try contacting the owner of the topic or a mod...

Btw, thanks for attaching it, Swinubman53.

Bai,
Lightning

Yeah, sorry! I wan´t to follow all rules! :D

Phoenixsong
3rd May 2003, 04:47 PM
Dang. Eherm... those are awesome. I especially liked the Mudkip, Seto/Yugi and Zekko glomping Trunks... eh. Speaking of the glompy pic, would you mind doing a similar one for me? That is, of me (Phoenixsong the Blaziken) glomping Bakura Ryou... yeah, I know, I'm copying SmearGal, but it's a cute idea, you've got to admit.:D Anywho, Phoenixsong looks for the most part like a normal Blaziken, but she has a black bandana around her neck with the tied part around the front, a blue baseball cap with nothing printed on it, worn backwards, and a watch on her left wrist. If you can, make it look like she tackled poor Bakura and nearly broke his back. And please don't make it the nasty, evil Yami Bakura (even though he's cool anyway). I want the nice one. The REAL one. The cute one... *giggles* If you don't know what Blaziken looks like, well, just in case, it's in my avatar. If you can't do this request for a while, that's fine; I understand. You do have a lot going right now. But Zekko had to go and make Phoenix all jealous with the glompy thing, and, well... eherm. (I say that way too much, don't I?)

UmbreonCurse
3rd May 2003, 05:48 PM
*walks in all humble-like* I know there are a lot of requests here...but...

Can you draw me a pic of Yami trying to sleep while a pidgey, murkrow, doduo, and ninetails poke/peck at him?

thankies in advance

Lightning
4th May 2003, 06:09 PM
I'm back... sorry about the delay in.. everything. XD I rented a PS2 and Kingdom Hearts. I've been playing it all weekend. o.O; I even went out and bought a memory card so I could save my progress. XD When it goes back, I'll have a memory card but no console. Insane, ne? o_O; Anyway...

Status
SilentStryker - Clicky! (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1829410) ;_; I'm so sorry.. I screwed the picture up. x.o If you want, I can redo it, or I can do something else for you. ;_; It looks so bad though...
Kari & Mewtwo - Not started...
AnimeFever - Not started
Nala98 - Not started
Swinubman53 - Not started
Dragonfree - Rough sketch...
Phoenixsong - XD I wouldn't want to draw anyone glomping Bathead anyway (I call Yami Bakura, "Bathead" because his hair looks like batwings o.O)
UmbreonCurse - Omg.. that looks like fun. XD *Has the perfect expression for Yami's face in mind*

Oh, and people, NO MORE REQUESTS PLEASE. Thank you. I'm gonna get overwhelmed and when that happens, I end up not drawing any pictures at all. ;_;

Bai,
Lightning

Swinubman53
6th May 2003, 08:40 AM
I can't wait for my pic when it's finished. Keep up the hard work Lightning!

Lightning
10th May 2003, 07:49 PM
Status
Kari & Mewtwo - Sketched
AnimeFever - Done. (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1875417)
Nala98 - Not started
Swinubman53 - Not started
Dragonfree - Done. (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1875386)
Phoenixsong - Not started
UmbreonCurse - Not started

Gah.. sorry for the lateness, inactivity, lack of doing requests and stuff.... x.X;; I had a really busy week. XP I'll take requests again, though.

Bai,
Lightning

Dragonfree
10th May 2003, 09:14 PM
Ooh! I love it! Finally Kingdra gets what it deserves! Thanks a thousand times!:D

God of Fire
11th May 2003, 11:19 AM
You'll take requests again? Yay! Would it be possible for you do me a picture of a Xatu spreading it's wings. It has a very mystical look as well as some sort of symbol (you can make that up but not an eye symbol) on his forehead. He also has an extra hair-thing at the back of it's head.
Thanks if you take this request^_^

Lightning
13th May 2003, 12:47 PM
Okay, I'll do yours God of Fire.. ^_^; I haven't drawn Xatu in a long time.. it should be fun. Do you have a specific description of the symbol? Or an idea of how it should look? *Sucks at making those types of things up* o.O;

Dragonfree- I'm glad you liked it... ^^'

Bai,
Lightning

Krystalline Kabutops
14th May 2003, 07:38 PM
Draw her likes she's from Yugi-oh, cause that's the Genre of RPG she's from...

Ok, she's about 17, Tall, 6 foot 3, with Deep blue Hair, and Some Part are Purple. A Yellow T-shirt , and White Pants with Blue Streaks.Has both Millenium Key and Eye on a Chain as a Necklace. The Millenium Items aren't nessacary, but appreciated....
She's in that pose where Yugi's just drawn the winning card, you know, with right arm outstretched, holding a face down card, and looking ready to win this duel!

God of Fire
15th May 2003, 11:15 AM
lol I can't make symbols up well either but ermm the symbol in my head right now is a symbol of twin wings. I hope that can help^_^

Lightning
19th May 2003, 01:09 PM
Status
Kari & Mewtwo - Sketching...
Nala98 - Not started
Swinubman53 - Done. (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1944597)
Phoenixsong - Not started
UmbreonCurse - Done. (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1944612)
God of Fire - Not started
Opaque Onigoori - Not started

x_x Sorry I'm taking so long.. I had a busy week...

Bai,
Lightning

Swinubman53
19th May 2003, 03:31 PM
Ausome! my Grumpig rocks! finally a picture that does justice to the allmighty coolness of grumpig. Thanks Lightning, you da bomb! *shudder* da bomb, god I hate that

UmbreonCurse
19th May 2003, 04:47 PM
YAY!! I LOVE it Lightning! I love it so! Many thankies!

pimuni
19th May 2003, 07:00 PM
Lightning, just a question out of topic...

Where and how did you get that font you used on tour tag at your signature? I mean the smaller text. I have been searching madly for it, but have not found it!

:confused:

Lightning
19th May 2003, 08:25 PM
*Can't remember what her sig image looks like* o_O;;;; Just a sec. *Posts and edits* XD;;

EDIT: Okay.. it's called "Redensek". You can download it at the link in my sig (lightning anime). ^_^;

Bai,
Lightning

Reptilius Pyrus
19th May 2003, 08:46 PM
They're all so cuuuuuuute!

Um.... I reallllly wanna request, but I'm being faithful to your 5 request rule....... *Hops up and down with anticipation* I can't wait till a spot opens up!

pimuni
19th May 2003, 09:36 PM
lightning, I hope you meant Sevenet, cause I could not fins Redensek... I looked under fonts by the way and downloaded Sevenet. :/

Swinubman53
19th May 2003, 09:42 PM
I downloaded Silksheet, I thought that looked more like it then sevenet

Umbry Ashley
23rd May 2003, 06:48 PM
heey...would u make me an umbreon and an absol together???
THANKSSSS A LOT!!!!!!!!!

Lightning
24th May 2003, 09:44 AM
Wheee~

Status
Kari & Mewtwo- Still sketching
Nala98- Colouring
Phoenixsong- Not started
God of Fire- Not started
Opaque Onigoori- Not started
Reptilius Pyrus- Ah.. don't worry about it. ^_^; I'm going to change that now. o_O; No one's listening to it anyway. XP I don't mind if you request.
Umbry Ashley- ^_^; I'll give it a shot.
Wild Female Machoke- Aack! Sorry for not including you in the other updates. xX; I didn't forget you, of course, since your request is done (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1981144).. but still.. XD;

^_^; Okay..

Bai,
Lightning

Umbry Ashley
24th May 2003, 11:51 AM
thanks a lot,dude!!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Wild Female Machoke
24th May 2003, 02:08 PM
HA! HA! Thanks!! I like it. That's the way I had requested. :D

Reptilius Pyrus
26th May 2003, 05:34 PM
Really? Thanks! ^_^

Can you draw a Dragonair staring at Haku from Spirited Away (as the river spirit dragon thingie), and Dragonair looking like she's in love? I'd greatly appreciate it.