PDA

View Full Version : starcraft 2

papabopp
13th August 2010, 02:16 PM
anybody got starcraft 2 yet?

Darth CookieMonster
13th August 2010, 03:01 PM
jeez someone a big blizzard fan or wut!?

i dont play myself....

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
13th August 2010, 05:03 PM
Let me know if it's any good. I never even played the original Starcraft but I had an OK time with Warcraft 2. I prefer turn-based strategy games any day.

papabopp
14th August 2010, 10:35 AM
i think im gonna getta play it for the first time today actually lol
if your interested you can look up some starcraft 2 matches on youtube. its pretty nerdy maybe and some prolly thinkd be real boring but i actually find it entertaining

Crystal Tears
14th August 2010, 07:23 PM
It really depends on the match you find on youtube, some are funny and pretty good, others are just downright boring.

The games worth it, I'm having a blast. I'm a complete and utter nerd and got the collector's edition (I had a horrible addiction to SC and BW...). Already gave away my free passes for others to try it out though, sorry.

I'm not allowed to play at the moment though, I just got back from vaca and ChobiChibi will eat me (not in the fun way D: ) if I disappear to construct some additional pylons or nuke somebody~

papabopp
15th August 2010, 03:02 AM
what faction you play

PNT510
15th August 2010, 10:12 AM
I picked up the game on launch. I'm really loving it, I don't play too much online because my PC struggles to run the game when I big battle occurs so I normally get wiped out pretty badly. I'll be getting a new PC sometime in the next couple of months and then I plan on fully devoting my life to SC2.

AVMA it's hard to say if you will like this or not. It's a super awesome game, but if RTS games aren't really your thing I'm not there is anything this does that will sway you to change your mind on the genre.

Ayeun
29th August 2010, 07:03 PM
Need help with mission: Supernova, on hard mode. I can get to the final Protoss base, but my banshee's keep getting rolled by their defences. I tryed to hit them with critical mass marines and seige tanks, but that didnt end well.

Crystal Tears
2nd September 2010, 11:14 PM
I play Zerg, I just pwned the guy who taught me how to play them well 5 times in a row. He wasn't to happy <<; Especially when I overcame his Toss defences.

:3 *pets Hydralisk*

Uhh, Ayeun, sorry the reply is late. Have you beat it yet?

I had ghosts on that level, so I ended up nuking shit really quickly. Then I swarmed with whatever I had. Just using Banshees you gotta be fast and retreat them to repair, and then do it again. Just easier if you nuke 'em and then head in. Just be careful even after the mushroom cloud leaves.

@_@ Comp stomps, wooo~

PNT510
3rd September 2010, 08:39 AM
I'm currently stuck on the last mission. My defenses were holding out just fine until about 70% into the mission where Kerrigan took out 3 battle cruisers. My defenses on that side were pretty crippled then and it wasn't long before I was over run.

Ayeun
3rd September 2010, 08:07 PM
Cloaked Banshees.