PDA

View Full Version : I challenge Darth CookieMonster (ref needed)

Knight of Time
13th August 2010, 03:30 PM
Alright, I've been thinking about it for a while, and being that I have a bunch of unevolved Pokemon I'd like to get some experience for, I wish to battle you, my cookie-loving friend.

It'll be a 4 on 4, with two Pokemon out at a time.
DQ: 1 week
Arena: Castle KoT (it won Best Arena in the last ASB awards, I might add), we're going to be using the rooftop area. Here, we battle on solid concrete, and besides that, there are edges around the rooftop, so there's no need to worry about a Pokemon falling off. However, if one of the Pokemon here does accidentally fall off, a Dragonite here will come to bring them back to the rooftop, but at a cost of 5% health. Note, land shaking moves such as Earthquake are banned here, just because of the damage they may cause to the entire arena.
Banned moves: Attract, Captivate, Taunt, Torment, Toxic, Endeavour, all non-damaging healing moves (e.g. Rest but not Giga Drain), Metal Burst, Grudge, Memento, all 1HKO moves (e.g. Horn Drill, Guillotine)
Abilities are on.

I'm sending out my male Sableye, Gemini (who has Stall), and my shiny male Growlithe, Bombos (who has Intimidate)

Uh, Darth CookieMonster, do you mind if we both refrain from using Pokemon that would have a type advantage against whatever Pokemon we are currently using, please? I wish for it to be fairly equal on both ends.

Darth CookieMonster
13th August 2010, 08:02 PM
Dude I SO want to battle you right now. But.... im full!! D; D; D; D;

and yeah that would be fine... but i cant unless somehow i have an open battle

please save a slot for me?

Knight of Time
14th August 2010, 08:49 AM
Don't worry about me having to save a slot for you, Darth CookieMonster, I've been doing more reffing than battling these days, so that won't be much of a problem at all.

Could you please let me know whenever you get a free slot?

Darth CookieMonster
14th August 2010, 12:11 PM
Of course my good man. You have first dibs :D