PDA

View Full Version : Quickest Way To Make An Eevee Evolve With Happiness?

PancaKe
17th August 2010, 10:03 AM
I want an umbreon; stat. And I'm struggling! :( How do I make it be happy OTHER than daily haircuts?

Jeff
17th August 2010, 10:56 AM
Give it Silk Scarf first of all.

Vitamins work, just walking with it works, but very slowly, and of course, leveling it up works too. If you have to do too much leveling before it evolves though, there's always heart scales to learn those missed moves.

Poryhedron
17th August 2010, 07:30 PM
Not Silk Scarf. That item boosts Normal-type attacks. Soothe Bell is the correct item to give pokémon who need high happiness; I believe it doubles all Happiness gains? Something like that?

And check in the Eevee's information for where you obtained it (if it hatched from an egg, check where it was hatched). If I recall correctly, the Happiness gain from leveling up is doubled if it happens in the place where you met the pokémon.

PancaKe
17th August 2010, 08:32 PM
I got it from Bill. It's got silk scarf and it's now at level 30. AT one point with haircuts it was really happy but now it's just "mildly interested" or osmething. Whatever that happiness lady says in Goldenrod. So I'm a bit annoyed by it. :(

Where do I get the soothe bell from?

Jeff
17th August 2010, 09:06 PM
Not Silk Scarf. That item boosts Normal-type attacks. Soothe Bell is the correct item to give pokémon who need high happiness; I believe it doubles all Happiness gains? Something like that?

Agh, I always get those two mixed up.:P Yeah, it increases happiness gained each time your pokemon gains happiness, so it's pretty useful, but I'm not sure how much the increase is. It either doubles the gain or adds a fixed number of points for each gain. And Tara, to answer your question it's in the National Park.

Also, the EV-reducing berries make your pokemon happier too. If you don't know which berries they are, just check the item description, it'll mention that the berries increase happiness or whatever. Checking item descriptions is a good idea in general anyway, it's saved me countless times from using the Silk Scarf when I should have used the Soothe Bell.:heh:

DivineAll
17th August 2010, 10:29 PM
You get the Soothe Bell in the National Park if I remember correctly. I forget exactly where you get it, but I do know that you can get it as soon as you visit it first time. After getting said Bell, just ride around on your Bike mindlessly until your Eevee is happy enough to evolve into Espeon/Umbreon. That's what I did early on in the game to get my Eevee to evolve into an Espeon.

passguy
4th February 2011, 04:12 AM
Give it Silk Scarf first of all.

Vitamins work, just walking with it works, but very slowly, and of course, leveling it up works too. If you have to do too much leveling before it evolves though, there's always heart scales to learn those missed moves.

i agree wid it........

Blademaster
4th February 2011, 06:36 AM
Don't bump long-dead topics, buddy.

Link
5th February 2011, 07:59 AM
Someone should close this topic.