PDA

View Full Version : ^-^';; Piccys!

SmearGal
18th April 2003, 03:52 PM
Okay, it's been a while, but I have some new piccys!

First off, I have a little video I did for this RPG I'm in. It's not a .gif, so unfortunately you have to have Windows Media Player in order to see it...sorry!

Poke'Warp Video (http://www.deviantart.com/download/1701402)
I am very proud of this. It may look really simple and dumb to you guys, but I'm really proud of it. It took me a total of 6 hours to make, because I had to make the pixels juuuust right. It was annoying.

http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/indymisc/Special_Treecko.png
This is Zekko, my character in the same RPG as the video. I like Zekko...I'm thinking of making my character Zekko instead of my Smeargle. X-x';; Help me...

http://images.deviantart.com/large/visualization/viswmp/Zekko.png
On a smaller note, here's a Zekko Icon!! XD Really, I just cheated and changed the colors, instead of put effort into drawing my own. But I'm working on one. I've been improving my computer art and forgetting about my hand-drawn stuff...*sighs*

Whaddya think? I'm also working on ANOTHER video for that same RPG. XD! I think I'm becoming obsessed.

~Smear

Lightning
18th April 2003, 04:07 PM
Video- Omg~ That's nifty!! XD My brother just walked in and asked if I was playing Ru/Sa. ^-^;; I love the opening-screen thing. Zekko is adorable in it. +_+ You did a great job on this.. o.O I think all your effort was worth it.

Zekko- OoOoOoh.. pretty colours.. *stares* Zekko is really nifty. It looks like Treeko. Is it some sort of Treeko? o.O (Did I even spell Treeko right? XD) Anyway, the shading looks reeeally nifty... and I love how you do big eyes.. XD It's so cute.
The only things that look weird are the arms. They're small in the sprite, but long in that piccie. o.O; Ah well. It's still cute. ;p

Sprite- Ah.. that's just plain cute. There's nothing more to say. XD;;

Bai,
Lightning

Arcanine18
23rd April 2003, 02:13 AM
Yes, that's a nifty video indeed! :)
The character design for Zekko is very original and looks extremely cute. Mhhhh... pretty blue eyes. The cel shading is pretty nice, too.
I don't think that the arms are too long, imagine them not beginning right where the head stops but where the lighter part starts. Plus, they're foreshortened in the icon. ^^

SmearGal
23rd April 2003, 04:48 PM
Lightning- XD If only I could resize it to the proper Ru/Sap size, it might look like it. But I have yet to make it work/find out how to. XD! But thanks for all the comments!! It really boosts my happy levels. XD!

Arcanine18- ^-^';; Thankies thankies...Yes, that's kind of where I was going with the arms. Since she's standing on all fours, I thought her shoulders should be slightly invisible, becuase she's forcing her arms downwards. O-o';; In other words...I agree. XD!

Please keep commenting! I'll have a new piccy before the end of the day that I'll post!

~Smear

Bjarni Haraldur SigfĂşsson
1st May 2003, 10:53 AM
Cool pokémon and Video too! Did you made this pokémon by yourself? :D

Krystalline Kabutops
2nd May 2003, 06:17 PM
Kewl! I think I like the big Zekko pic and the Kyogre replacement Zekkos best, because the Icon one looks evil...... Spikes are a good touch!

UmbreonCurse
2nd May 2003, 06:31 PM
SMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! I want one! I WANT ONE DARNIT! It's sooo kyooot! ^___^

Powarun
2nd May 2003, 09:20 PM
The picture of Zekko is cool, Hey could I make that pokemon in a fan fic, I will give all efforts and every thing to you. The video wouldn't work for me, but it sounds awsome. Love the blue green clash

SmearGal
2nd May 2003, 09:32 PM
Real One Bjarni: ^-^';; Thanks! I didn't make the Poke'mon itself; it's a Treecko.

Opaque Onigoori: >:D Spikes fuuunn...XD Thanks.

UmbreonCurse: *falls backwards at the "smee" thing* O_O';; Woo, you can have one...XD!

Powarun: Zekko in a FanFic? Oh I'm sure she'd li--

Zekko: *pounces on Smear* ARE YOU KIDDING?! COUNT ME IN!!!

But...Zekko...you could embarass yourself.

Zekko: DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE? *stares at Smear evilly*

ALRIGHT!! ((calmly)) XD Sure, Powarun, go right ahead. Could you link to it, or something? I'd like to read Zekko's lil' claim-to-fame.

Anyway, I have another picture done!! This is a creature called Velocalophus (http://community.webshots.com/photo/69984234/71743171RfwRJN), coined from Veloca Raptor and Parasauralophus(sp?). It's the second stage of Veloph, but I only have a b/w version of him until I feel like coloring it.

Whaddya think? I honestly think he'd look better shaded. Maybe I'll edit it and shade it. If I feel like it. *bows and exits followed closely by Zekko who is screaming for chocolate*

*sighs* I'm underpaid...

~Smear
Ps) I'm also hyper, judging I had a conversation with my invisible friend Zekko. XD!

Lightning
3rd May 2003, 09:12 AM
*Walks in* Ahem. *Clears throat* ...CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!! ^____^ *Squeals* Velocalophus is adorable!! *Cough* o_O;; I'm not hyper. >> << <> Erm.. yeah. That's really good. xD The pose is so nifty. O_O Same with the design. *Ooohs more* I like the colours too, but they make it seem darkish and it's hard to see the black outline. @_@ *Sighs* Nice job.. :< I can't draw dinosaur-y things.

Bai,
Lightning

Tyler and Hobbes
3rd May 2003, 09:16 AM
kewl!! That was awesome, welp uh..good!

SmearGal
3rd May 2003, 08:19 PM
Lightning: O_O';; *falls down again* I poke you! XD! Anyway, it's a Dark/Water type, so that's why it's all darkish. XD If you liked Velocalophus, you'll love Veloph! XD!

fireguardian: ((I tried to type 'firequardian')) Lol, thankies!

I've scanned Veloph in...and all I need to do is color it! ^-^!

Also...this may not be FanArt, buuuut...

IRL PICCY!! (http://community.webshots.com/photo/71743630/71743970ikLAtx)

That's me a couple of years ago. Ain't I cuuute? I was playing my cousin's N64, and I look drunk because I'm smiling bemusedly. XD!

~Smear

ralts_mudkip
11th May 2003, 08:52 AM
I can't see the poke'warp video... :(

OpOp32
11th May 2003, 02:24 PM
You sure have a knack for thinkin up ur own Pokes. Keep at it.

(I'm lookin at this from my uncle's computer so I can't see the video now but as soon as I get home im gonna check it out! Sure sounds cool!!)