PDA

View Full Version : Mike Mysterio vs. RaZoR LeAf (Subbing for realz)

Knight of Time
21st August 2010, 01:30 PM
Okay guys,

Most of the battles I have been reffing in the last few weeks have had at least one newbie that I was reffing for, but this time around, I'm strongly wishing to ref a battle for two veterans I know on here well, preferably among any of the people in this list (mainly ones I have known on here for at least 1 and a half years):

Wolfsong
DarkestLight
MLG
Greyfox
Mike Mysterio
Dragonis
RaZoR LeAf (he's on the list because I battled him a few years ago in this ASB)
Crazy Elf Boy
Mew Master
Crystal Tears
Metallix's Girl
Ultimate Charizard
Rossymore
Weasel Overlord
Green Lanturn
Charles Legend
Asilynne
Blademaster
Anyone else I may have missed on this list that has been here for at least 1 and a half years

If any two of you have a battle slot amongst you, or wish to receive my reffing service (I mean, some people on this list have reffed at least one of my battles, so there's definitely room to ref one of theirs, like one of the previous battles I reffed for DarkestLight and chaos_redefined), then by all means step right up! I'm ready to offer my services to a couple of people I know well (or fairly well).

I'd like for the battle to be a double battle (I sub-reffed one for MLG and Rossymore last time, but this time, I want to do one all the way from start to finish), just so I can try and build on the last one I did.

I'll let the battlers make the other rules for this. Arena, DQ time, banned moves, etc., it's up to the battlers to make those decisions for themselves.

Most of all, I just want to say thanks. Hope this one is one to remember.

Mike Mysterio
21st August 2010, 01:41 PM
I'm in if that's ok.

RaZoR LeAf
21st August 2010, 02:24 PM
I'll take the spot. I did read the topic thinking "will I count?", and yay, I do. I'm up for a double battle, not had a proper one since coming back.

Knight of Time
21st August 2010, 02:39 PM
Okay, you're both in, now, I know this isn't certainly the first time I've reffed for either of you, so you both give it your best shot, okay?

Rules, please? Remember, other than the 2 on 2 part about you both having two out at the same time, you guys are free to come up with the rest of the rules for the battle.

RaZoR LeAf
21st August 2010, 02:50 PM
Ok how about

4 vs 4 Double Battle
Standard DQ
Banned: Toxic, Pain Split, Perish Song, I dunno whatever the usual banned moves are. Can we ban weather moves too? I find they're relied on a lot.
And how about not going for obvious type advantages? Bit more of a challenge than 'Oh you're using a fire type, i'll use a fire type.'

Mike Mysterio
21st August 2010, 05:30 PM
Ok I'm game, just pick the arena and who sends out first.

Knight of Time
21st August 2010, 06:41 PM
If neither of you want to pick an arena, I'll come up with something.

I guess I'll use a randomizer to determine who sends first...

'does a roll'

That person is...RaZoR LeAf. Mike, that means you attack first.

RaZoR LeAf
22nd August 2010, 05:27 AM
Oh, forgot to add Abilities: On (k?)

I'll send out Vesuvius (m) Magmar w/ Flame Body and Aumtumn (m) Grotle w/ Overgrow

Mike Mysterio
22nd August 2010, 11:11 AM
Yeah abilities are ok with me, I'll send out Sierra (my female Dratini) with Shed Skin, and my male Torchic with Blaze.

Sierra, use a Aqua Tail at Vesuvius, then use a Flame Thrower at Aumtumn, last use another Aqua Tail at Vesuvius.

Torchic, use a Flame Thrower at Aumtumn, then use a Rock Slide aimed at Vesuvius, then use a Heat Wave at Aumtumn.

RaZoR LeAf
22nd August 2010, 11:32 AM
Autumn, use Amnesia on Dratini so it forgets Falme Thrower. Whip up a Sand Tomb to surround Torchic, then finish with an Energy Ball back at Dratini.

Vesuvius, use Mach Punch to get behind Torchic and shield yourself from the incoming Aqua Tail. Fling Torchic into the path of his own Rock Slide, then Teleport in front of Grotle and get in the way of the Heat Wave.

Mike Mysterio
24th August 2010, 04:28 PM
KoT, so what is the arena?

Knight of Time
24th August 2010, 04:32 PM
Okay, fine, I'll pick the arena.

It'll be a plateau area, with a few rocks scattered here and there. There isn't a pool of water this time, though.

I just have to get some information on something before I ref.

Knight of Time
26th August 2010, 09:10 AM
Sorry for the double post guys, but there's a couple more things I need to get settled before I ref.

RaZoR LeAf, are you sure you didn't want this battle to start with any Pokemon having a type advantage? It looks like you'll have to overcome one now...also, were you trying to have your Grotle use Amnesia on Sierra's Aqua Tail instead of Flamethrower?

RaZoR LeAf
26th August 2010, 01:32 PM
Sorry I meant Aqua Tail yes. And as for the type advantage, i'm not that concerned.

Thanks for checking though.

Knight of Time
27th August 2010, 07:31 PM
Alright, once again, sorry I kept you guys waiting, but here we go, at last.

I'll let your mistake slip by without harm this time, RaZoR LeAf, but you might want to be more careful later on not to repeat that mistake, it might come back to catch you by surprise.

Oh, RaZoR LeAf, I'm sorry I couldn't get a sprite of your Grotle's true colours, I've had this kind of situation before when I reffed a battle for Mike Mysterio, where he used a Pokemon that wasn't shiny, but not its normal colours either. Mike, could you possibly refresh my memory on that, please?

Mike Mysterio vs RaZoR LeAf
Reffed by Knight of Time

DQ: 1 week

Banned moves: Toxic, Pain Split, Perish Song, all weather moves

Round 1

Pre-Round Stats:

Mike Mysterio:
OOOO

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/147.png

Sierra the Dratini (F)
Health: 100%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 100%
Ability: Shed Skin
Aqua Tail (Vesuvius) ~ Flamethrower (Autumn) ~ Aqua Tail (Vesuvius)

&

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/255.png

Torchic (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 100%
Ability: Blaze
Flamethrower (Autumn) ~ Rock Slide (Vesuvius) ~ Heat Wave (Autumn)

RaZoR LeAf:
OOOO

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/126.png

Vesuvius the Magmar (M)
Ability: Flame Body
Mach Punch (to get behind Torchic and attempt to dodge Aqua Tail) ~ Fling (to throw Torchic into the path of his own Rock Slide) ~ Teleport (to get in front of Autumn to shield her from the Heat Wave)

&

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/388.png

Autumn the Grotle (M, brownish coloured unlike the pic):

Ability: Overgrow
Amnesia (Sierra's Aqua Tail) ~ Sand Tomb (Torchic) ~ Energy Ball (Sierra)

The setting for this battle is a plateau area. With a few rocks in various spots around the arena, this battle could go in either direction rather easily. As I take a Pokemon ride to the battle site, I patiently await the two battlers about to come here for their battle. Soon, the first trainer makes his appearance. Revealing himself as Mike Mysterio, he takes out two Pokeballs. Opening them up, one of them reveals a female Dratini by the name of Sierra, and the other reveals a male Torchic. Not long after, the second trainer makes his appearance as well. Revealing himself to be RaZoR LeAf, he takes out two of his own Pokeballs, and opens them up to reveal a male Magmar by the name of Vesuvius and a male Grotle by the name of Autumn, most likely named after the season of autumn due to his colours. With that, the battle commences, and Sierra is quick off the bat to use an Aqua Tail aimed for Vesuvius. But just as her tail begins to glow blue, and before the signature miniature whirlpool can form around her tail, Autumn darts in, and begins to chant a strange incarnation that makes Sierra forget what she was doing. Torchic, seeing his partner's blanked out facial expression, manages to catch Autumn off guard, by breathing out a red-hot Flamethrower that makes the Grotle cry in pain, but luckily for Autumn, he is relieved to have avoided getting a burn. Meanwhile, Vesuvius uses the speed boost from a Mach Punch to get behind Torchic, dealing him a light strike in the process.

Sierra: x_x what just happened?
Torchic: -2 Health, -10 Energy
Vesuvius: -5 Energy
Autumn: -12 Health, -3 Energy

Determined to make up for her recent setback, Sierra retaliates on Autumn by breathing out her own Flamethrower at the Grotle, causing him to cry in pain as some of the flames linger on him, giving Autumn a painful burn as a result. Torchic, on noticing Vesuvius behind him, attacks the Magmar with a Rock Slide, leaving Vesuvius a little battered as a result, but Vesuvius manages to pick up Torchic, flinging him against the same rocks he had just used on him before. Autumn, not liking the burn that had begun to set in on him, begins to concentrate deeply on trapping Torchic in a prison of sand...and that is just what happens as a vortex of sand appears under and around the Torchic, trapping him in the Sand Tomb and causing him visible discomfort.

Sierra: -10 Energy
Torchic: -9 Health (6 from being flung into the rocks, 3 from the Sand Tomb's initial formation), -7 Energy
Vesuvius: -9 Health, -6 Energy
Autumn: -12 Health, -5 Energy, Burned

Sierra then begins to ponder, what was she supposed to do now? As she just stays there, unmoving for the moment, Torchic shrugs at his partner's predicament and breathes out a Heat Wave, aimed for Autumn. Vesuvius, though, isn't about to let his partner suffer another fiery hit this round, as he Teleports in front of Autumn, taking the Heat Wave hit, much to Torchic's disappointment. Autumn, relieved that his partner kept the Heat Wave from striking him, then goes on to shoot an Energy Ball at Sierra. Though it isn't quite as effective as he would have hoped, it still leaves a painful mark on the Dratini. The burn on Autumn and the sand surrounding Torchic soon take their respective tolls on the two Pokemon, draining a couple of small parts of their individual health.

Sierra: -6 Health
Torchic: -2 Health, -10 Energy
Vesuvius: -8 Health, -3 Energy
Autumn: -3 Health, -6 Energy

[i]Stats After Round 1:

Mike Mysterio:
OOOO

Sierra the Dratini (F)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 94%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 90%

&

Torchic (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 87%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 73%

RaZoR LeAf:
OOOO

Vesuvius the Magmar (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 83%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 86%

&

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/388.png

Autumn the Grotle (M, brownish coloured unlike the pic):

[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 73%

Notes:

-When I ref a Pokemon at 0% energy, they lose 1 point of health for each 2 points of energy they use, so keep that in mind, guys.

-RaZoR LeAf, you have the first move for the next round.

Mike Mysterio
29th August 2010, 12:13 PM
KoT, it was when i was useing my black Zangoose.

RaZoR LeAf
29th August 2010, 05:33 PM
Oh, RaZoR LeAf, I'm sorry I couldn't get a sprite of your Grotle's true colours, I've had this kind of situation before when I reffed a battle for Mike Mysterio, where he used a Pokemon that wasn't shiny, but not its normal colours either. Mike, could you possibly refresh my memory on that, please?

Always be prepared.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2lml0jl.jpg

Vesuvius, grab Dratini by the tail and Seismic Toss it into Torchic. Then aim for Dratini and use Flame Thrower then finally give Autumn a Helping Hand.

Autumn, use Grass Knot on Torchic to trip it up and make it an easy target for Vesuvius. Create a Light Screen in front of you to shield yourself from incoming attacks, then aim for Torchic and use Seed Bomb

Mike Mysterio
30th August 2010, 07:36 PM
Sierra, get in close and Wrap up Vesuvius, then fire a poinblank Bubblebeam at him, last hot off him but go up then as you come down use a Iron Tail on him.

Torchic, use a Heat Wave to get rid of all teh grass and hit Autumn, then ues a Aerial Ace to get in close and hit Autumn, last use a Flamethrower to get rid of the seeds and light Autumn up.

Mike Mysterio
3rd September 2010, 04:12 PM
KoT, you still here.

Knight of Time
3rd September 2010, 04:20 PM
Yeah, I'm still here...I don't think I'm going to have time to ref tonight, sorry.

And since hurricane Earl is heading my way tomorrow, the risk of a power outage is making me so wary, I don't think it would be a good idea for me to ref that day either.

I can't promise I'll get this reffed in the next couple of days, but I'll ref as soon as I can, sometimes the combination of difficult personal times and getting help on reffing a certain battle situation can really take its toll on me.

Again, my apologies guys.

Mike Mysterio
3rd September 2010, 04:44 PM
oh well i'm sorry and get to it when you can it's cool.

Knight of Time
8th September 2010, 11:30 AM
Thanks. I'm really sorry I didn't get to this earlier, but at least the hurricane wasn't quite as bad as I thought it might be. However, I have to remind myself not to ref any double battles for a while after this one is done, with the extra work they require, I think I'm going to back to single battles for a while once this one is done.

BTW, thanks for the sprite, RaZoR LeAf.

Reffed by Knight of Time

Round 2

Pre-Round Stats:

Mike Mysterio:
OOOO

Sierra the Dratini (F)
Health: 94%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 90%
Wrap (Vesuvius) ~ Bubblebeam (Vesuvius) ~ Iron Tail (in mid-air, Vesuvius)

&

Torchic (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 87%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 73%
Heat Wave (Autumn) ~ Aerial Ace (Autumn) ~ Flamethrower (Autumn)

RaZoR LeAf:
OOOO

Vesuvius the Magmar (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 83%
Seismic Toss (to toss Sierra at Torchic) ~ Flamethrower (Sierra) ~ Helping Hand (Autumn)

&

Autumn the Grotle:

[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 73%
Grass Knot (Torchic) ~ Light Screen ~ Seed Bomb (Torchic)

The battle continues as Vesuvius makes a quick grab for Sierra's tail. As the snake-like dragon tries to resist Vesuvius' grasp, the Magmar begins to spin Sierra around and around before Seismic Tossing her right at Torchic, giving them both some damage in the process. Sierra though, not liking one bit being thrown at her partner, makes her way back to Vesuvius and begins to Wrap herself around him, causing him a little bit of pain as he struggles to get himself free...but the Dratini's constricting grasp is soon loosened in a literally hot way, as the Magmar's Flame Body comes in, burning Sierra in the process and making her get away from Vesuvius...for now. Autumn meanwhile begins to concentrate on bringing Torchic face-down with a Grass Knot...as a couple of greenish looking spots appear in the sand vortex Torchic is trapped in, Torchic is able to get off a Heat Wave on Autumn making him cry in pain as more heat ravages him, but mere moments later, the Grass Knot forms and wraps itself around Torchic's feet, tripping him. Although it didn't cause him a lot of pain, he still ends up being pulled face-first into the very sand he was trapped in last round, screeching in discomfort as the sand ends up stinging his eyes as a result.

Sierra: -12 Health, -3 Energy, Burned
Torchic: -8 Health (-3 from Sierra colliding with him from her being Seismic Tossed earlier, the rest from Grass Knot and landing face-first in the sand), -10 Energy, has sand in his eyes
Vesuvius: -2 Health, -5 Energy
Autumn: -13 Health, -3 Energy

Smirking at Sierra's failed attempt to constrict him with her slender body, Vesuvius breathes out his own stream of fire at the Dratini. However, Sierra, despite her burn bothering her, manages to shoot out a Bubblebeam. A few of the bubbles manage to pop painfully on Vesuvius, but the flames, although weakened as a result of the bubbles continuously hitting them, still overpowers much of the Bubblebeam, much to Sierra's disappointment as some of those flames strike her. Autumn meanwhile conjures up a Light Screen, the barrier helping to shield not just him from special attacks, but Vesuvius as well. Torchic though, is in a jam right now...having been tripped earlier, he manages to straighten himself out despite still being trapped in the Sand Tomb, but with sand still in his eyes, he struggles to try and use an Aerial Ace on Autumn...to no avail. That sand is just too much for Torchic right now.

Sierra: -2 Health, -5 Energy
Torchic: -3 Energy, has sand in his eyes
Vesuvius: -3 Health, -9 Energy, Light Screen in effect*
Autumn: -5 Energy, Light Screen in effect*

Shaking off the minor damage he had taken from the bubbles earlier, Vesuvius turns to Autumn and gives the Grotle a Helping Hand, which not only helps to make Autumn feel better, but also gives him a temporary power boost. But, despite being able to help his partner, Vesuvius realizes just a second too late that he left himself wide open to an attack, namely a mid-air Iron Tail, courtesy of Sierra. Autumn, having just received the power boost from Vesuvius, wastes no time in putting it to good use, as he conjures up a Seed Bomb aimed for Torchic. Torchic, still feeling the discomfort from getting the sand in his eyes earlier, breathes out another Flamethrower, hoping it will be able to get to Autumn. By sheer luck though, Torchic manages to aim them in the right direction toward Autumn...but the Grotle's Seed Bomb ends up getting hit by the flames first, resulting in an explosion of plant matter, hardened sand, and heat that makes its mark on not only Torchic and Autumn, but also Sierra and Vesuvius. Autumn and Vesuvius are relieved to have the Light Screen shielding them, but the burns on Autumn and Sierra take their respective tolls on the two Pokemon. Torchic meanwhile, finds himself freed from the Sand Tomb as a result of the explosion.

Sierra: -12 Health (3 from the burn, 9 from the explosion), -10 Energy
Torchic: -9 Health, -10 Energy, still has a little sand in his eyes
Vesuvius: -15 Health (8 from the Iron Tail, 7 from the explosion), -3 Energy, Light Screen in effect
Autumn: -10 Health (3 from the burn, 7 from the explosion), -7 Energy, Light Screen in effect

[i]Stats After Round 2:

Mike Mysterio:
OOOO

Sierra the Dratini (F)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 68%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 72%
Status: Aqua Tail Amnesia'd, in pain from the explosion, Burned (3% per round)

&

Torchic (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 70%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 50%
Status: Freed from the Sand Tomb, but hurting from the explosion

RaZoR LeAf:
OOOO

Vesuvius the Magmar (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 63%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 69%
Status: Feeling the pain of the explosion, but still relatively fine
&

Autumn the Grotle:

[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 50%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 71%

Notes:

-When Grass Knot brought down Torchic onto the sand from the Sand Tomb earlier, it made him go down into it face-first, much like if he had been hit with Sand-Attack. Basically, think of what happens if you destroy a sand castle if you fall and land on it face-first...and you'll get the idea (yeah, it sucks, I know).

-When a Pokemon is trapped in a Sand Tomb, physical moves that require leg movement (e.g. running) tend to not work so well, sorry about that Mike Mysterio.

-When it comes to Seed Bomb and Flamethrower colliding, the Flamethrower didn't overpower the Seed Bomb completely...think of what happens when you heat up popcorn...and magnify the effect, hence the explosion damaging all four battlers (but forgive me guys if I mess up the damage numbers for the explosion, that was a pain, especially with shards of hardened sand hitting all four Pokemon (calculating the damage done by an explosion caused by a collision of two moves isn't always easy). The Light Screen did help slightly reduce the damage to Autumn and Vesuvius though.).

*- In a double battle, Light Screen (as well as Reflect) helps to reduce the damage to both the user and the partner, which is why Autumn's Light Screen is protecting both him and Vesuvius.

-Mike Mysterio, you have the first move for the next round.

Mike Mysterio
10th September 2010, 07:48 PM
Ok, Sierra, use a Waterfall, then use a Whirlpool, and then another Waterfall all an Vesuvius.

Torchic, use a Bounce, then use a Flamethrower both on Autumn.

RaZoR LeAf
11th September 2010, 06:02 AM
Vesuvius, don't be too concerned about Seirra's atacks. There's no water to fuel a Waterfall attack, so she'll be left wide open for you to use Confuse Ray. Now hit her with a Dynamic Punch and turn your final attack on Torchic, knock him for six with an Mega Punch.

Autumn, whilst your foe is leaping into the air make a small Substitute to take the attack. When it gets destroyed, hit your opponent with a double Earth Power.

Knight of Time
13th September 2010, 01:38 PM
RaZoR LeAf, I don't mean to be a bother, but are you going to get back to my battle with men of horror soon?

Anyway, here we go guys.

Reffed by Knight of Time

Round 3

Pre-Round Stats:

Mike Mysterio:
OOOO

Sierra the Dratini (F)
Health: 68%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 72%
Waterfall (Vesuvius) ~ Whirlpool (Vesuvius) ~ Waterfall (Vesuvius)
Status: Aqua Tail Amnesia'd, in pain from the explosion, Burned (3% per round)

&

Torchic (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 70%
Bounce (up) ~ Bounce (down, Autumn) ~ Flamethrower (Autumn)
Status: Freed from the Sand Tomb, but hurting from the explosion

RaZoR LeAf:
OOOO

Vesuvius the Magmar (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 63%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 69%
Confuse Ray (Sierra) ~ Dynamicpunch (Sierra) ~ Mega Punch (Torchic)
Status: Feeling the pain of the explosion, but still relatively fine
&

Autumn the Grotle:

[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 50%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 71%
Substitute ~ Earth Power (Torchic) ~ Earth Power (Torchic)

The battle continues as Sierra raises herself up into the air a little, as she attempts to use a Waterfall on Vesuvius. But with the lack of water in the arena, the Dratini is forced to charge toward Vesuvius with a really thin layer of water surrounding her. It's not as much water as she would have hoped to have fueling her attack, but she still manages to hit Vesuvius with the physical part of her move, knocking the Magmar back a bit. Vesuvius, though, is not without some form of retaliation, though it is light, he stares hard into Sierra's eyes and emits a bright flash of white light that catches Sierra right there, as she begins to feel the effects of the Confuse Ray. Meanwhile, Torchic smirks to himself, and much like if he had spring-loaded legs, bounds high into the air. Autumn, deciding to go on the defensive side for the moment, opens up his Malletspace account and begins to conjure up a Substitute using a few materials. Within a moment or two, he manages to create a small Substitute.

Sierra: -8 Energy, Confused
Torchic: -3 Energy
Vesuvius: -6 Health, -3 Energy, Light Screen in effect
Autumn: -5 Health, -5 Energy, Light Screen in effect, Sub: 5

Overcome with confusion right now, Sierra is unable to remember what she was supposed to do, as she just stays there, her head spinning from all the hallucinations. Vesuvius, seeing how well his plan has been working so far, moves over to Sierra and Dynamicpunches her, sending the Dratini for a bigger loop than before, as her confusion seems to worsen as a result of being hit hard by the Magmar's glowing, crackling fist. Not good. Definitely not good. Torchic, who is still up in the air, soon comes down on Autumn pretty hard...but wait a second, why is Autumn not making a sound upon being landed on? Torchic soon realizes what has happened, as the real Autumn's Substitute ends up breaking as a result of Torchic's Bounce landing on it. Autumn breathes a sigh of relief, despite his Substitute not lasting very long, he is happy it served its purpose, and he soon goes back to the attack, bringing up a ball of earth energy that slams into Torchic, making him cry in pain from the Earth Power striking him.

Sierra: -10 Health, more confused than before...
Torchic: -9 Health, -4 Energy
Vesuvius: -9 Energy, Light Screen in effect
Autumn: -7 Energy, Light Screen in effect, Sub gone

With her head spinning from all the disorientation she has been through this round, Sierra tries to remember what she was supposed to do for her third action here, and lucky for her, she manages to remember what she was supposed to do, as she floats up and charges again at Vesuvius for another Waterfall attack, albeit weakened as before. Vesuvius takes the attack, but soon turns to his fellow Fire type, as he smacks Torchic with a powerful Mega Punch that sends the Torchic reeling in pain as a result. Torchic slowly gets up from that painful attack, and angrily breathes out another Flamethrower at Autumn. Despite the Light Screen filtering out some of the flames, it still goes through, making Autumn cry in pain as the flames sting him even more. Once again though, Autumn retaliates with another Earth Power directed at Torchic, knocking him back once again. The round ends as Sierra and Autumn both wince in pain from their respective burns.

Sierra: -3 Health, -8 Energy, more confused than before...
Torchic: -17 Health (8 from the Mega Punch, 9 from the Earth Power), -10 Energy
Vesuvius: -6 Health, -7 Energy, Light Screen in effect
Autumn: -11 Health (8 from the Flamethrower, 3 from the burn), -7 Energy, Light Screen in effect

[i]Stats After Round 3:

Mike Mysterio:
OOOO

Sierra the Dratini (F)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 55%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 56%
Status: Aqua Tail Amnesia'd, Burned (3% per round), Confused

&

Torchic (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 44%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 33%

RaZoR LeAf:
OOOO

Vesuvius the Magmar (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 51%

&

Autumn the Grotle:

[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 34%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 52%

Notes:

-Meh, once again I keep forgetting to mention the duration of Light Screen or Reflect in the same round either of which is set up, so the Light Screen on Team RaZoR LeAf's side will last for one more round (3 in total).

-RaZoR LeAf, you have the first move for the next round.

Mike Mysterio
17th September 2010, 06:16 PM
RaZoR LeAf, you around?

RaZoR LeAf
18th September 2010, 05:45 AM
OMG sorry I totally forgot about this!

Autumn - Super Power on Dratini, then Giga Drain on the same target, and finish with Synthesis

Vesuvius - Faint Attack, Cross Chop and Strength on Torchic.

Knight of Time
18th September 2010, 09:13 AM
Speaking of forgetting things RaZoR LeAf, what about my battle with men of horror?

I don't like asking when the ref for one of my battles is going to ref, but I'm starting to get a little anxious for some progress.

Mike Mysterio
18th September 2010, 09:35 AM
Ok guys make this round HURT!!!
Torchic, use Flamethrower on Autumn three times.

Sierra, use a Twister on Vesuvius to throw him at Autumn, then use a Dragon Rush on Vesuvius, last use a masseve Draco Meteor on Vesuvius.

Knight of Time
21st September 2010, 02:01 PM
Hi guys, I don't think either of you noticed this, but if you did notice, my apologies for posting this reffing yesterday while it was incomplete, that was just an accident, but here's the full reffing.

Reffed by Knight of Time

Round 4

Pre-Round Stats:

Mike Mysterio:
OOOO

Sierra the Dratini (F)
Health: 55%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 56%
Twister (Vesuvius; to throw him at Autumn) ~ Dragon Rush (Vesuvius) ~ Draco Meteor (Vesuvius)
Status: Aqua Tail Amnesia'd, Burned (3% per round), Confused

&

Torchic (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 44%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 33%
Flamethrower (Autumn) ~ Flamethrower (Autumn) ~ Flamethrower (Autumn)

RaZoR LeAf:
OOOO

Vesuvius the Magmar (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 51%
Faint Attack (Torchic) ~ Cross Chop (Torchic) ~ Strength (Torchic)

&

Autumn the Grotle (M):

[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 34%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 52%
Superpower (Sierra) ~ Giga Drain (Sierra) ~ Synthesis

The round begins as Autumn begins to glow with Fighting-type energy. As he heads for Sierra, still overcome with confusion, he unloads his Superpower fury on the Dratini, making her cry in pain. Meanwhile, Vesuvius manages to vanish out of sight for the time being, before catching Torchic by surprise with his Faint Attack. Sierra though, is able to get off an attack, as she manages to face both Autumn and Vesuvius, sending off a Twister of pinkish dragon energy that not only slams into Vesuvius, but accidentally catches Torchic as well, tossing the two Fire Pokemon towards Autumn and making the three of them cry in pain, but also activating both Autumn's Overgrow and Torchic's Blaze in the process. Sierra's confusion soon wears off, just on time for her to see her mistake, as she sees
Torchic frowning at her. Torchic soon takes that frustration right out on the nearby Autumn, hitting him with another Flamethrower that causes the Grotle to cry in pain once again, making Autumn begin to get really annoyed with all the fire.

Sierra: -12 Health, -5 Energy, no longer confused, feeling remorseful...
Torchic: -13 Health (7 from the Faint Attack, 6 from the Twister accidentally hitting him), -10 Energy
Vesuvius: -4 Health, -6 Energy, Light Screen in effect
Autumn: -18 Health (-6 from Torchic and Vesuvius crashing into him as a result of the Twister, -12 from the Flamethrower), -9 Energy, Attack -1, Defense -1, Light Screen in effect, Overgrow activated

With his Grass attacks having received a boost, Autumn wastes no time in using a Giga Drain on Sierra, sucking a relatively good portion of the Dratini's health away from her and healing him a little. Vesuvius, being close to Torchic, is able to get off a Cross Chop that strikes the Torchic pretty hard, sending him flying in pain. But the double retaliation does come, as Sierra gets swathed in dragon energy before charging at Vesuvius with her Dragon Rush, while Torchic breathes out another Flamethrower at Autumn. Both the Magmar and Grotle take their respective blows hard, but Autumn is relieved that this Flamethrower didn't hurt as much as the last one...somewhat.

Sierra: -7 Health, -7 Energy
Torchic: -12 Health, -10 Energy
Vesuvius: -9 Health, -9 Energy, Light Screen in effect
Autumn: -9 Health (+3 from the Giga Drain healing, -12 from the Flamethrower), -7 Energy, Light Screen in effect

Feeling that he isn't going to last too much longer, Autumn turns his head for the sky, and is able to get off a Synthesis, restoring a nice chunk of health of process in exchange for using up quite a bit of energy as a result. But Torchic frowns at Autumn, before breathing out another Flamethrower at the Grotle, making him cry in pain. Vesuvius though, isn't going to take any of that Torchic laying a beating on his partner, as he uses his Strength to grab a nearby rock, before tossing it at Torchic, making the chick Pokemon cry in pain as the rock leaves a painful mark on his small body. Sierra meanwhile begins to glow with draconic energy, as she sends a Draco Meteor into the sky. Rising up much like a firework, it bursts into several pieces of dragon energy that all bombard Vesuvius, making him cry in pain over their combined power, but as a result, Sierra's Special Attack power suffers a drop. The burns on her and Autumn take their respective tolls once again, and the Light Screen helping Vesuvius and Autumn fades away moments later.

Sierra: -3 Health, -10 Energy, Special Attack -2
Torchic: -8 Health, -10 Energy
Vesuvius: -12 Health, -7 Energy
Autumn: +5 Health (+20 from Synthesis, -12 from the Flamethrower, -3 from the burn), -15 Energy

[i]Stats After Round 4:

Mike Mysterio:
OOOO

Sierra the Dratini (F)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 33%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 34%
Status: Aqua Tail Amnesia'd, Burned (3% per round), Special Attack -2

&

Torchic (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 11%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 3%

RaZoR LeAf:
OOOO

Vesuvius the Magmar (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 26%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 28%
Status: Beginning to feel exhausted, feeling the pain from the meteors

&

Autumn the Grotle (M):

[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 12%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 21%

Notes:

-If it weren't for Faint Attack hitting Torchic earlier, Torchic wouldn't have been accidentally been hit with Sierra's Twister. Sorry that had to happen Mike Mysterio, but when two Pokemon are side by side and in the path of a Twister, it can catch both of them, not just one.

-Mike Mysterio, you have the first move for the next round.

Mike Mysterio
23rd September 2010, 08:37 PM
Torchic, use a Flamethrower, then use Aerial Ace, then another Flamethrower all on Autumn.

Sierra, use BubbleBeam, then a Dragon Rush, last use a Tunder all on Vesuvius.

RaZoR LeAf
25th September 2010, 05:43 PM
Autumn, Endure the first Flame Thrower, and then with the last of your energy use Body Slam to hit Torchic. If you're still fighting, or he is, then Body Slam again.

Vesuvius, Faint Attack to dodge the Bubblebeam and attack Sierra from behind. Counter the Dragon Rush, and if Sierra is still fighting after that, Faint Attack again.

Mike Mysterio
30th September 2010, 07:17 AM
Reminder for KoT.

Knight of Time
30th September 2010, 05:32 PM
I've been having a busy week guys, if either of you were at the Absence Tower recently, having my uncle around this week has slowed things down around here a bit, but I will have the reffing up as soon as I can, I promise.

Knight of Time
1st October 2010, 01:17 PM
Reffed by Knight of Time

Round 5

Pre-Round Stats:

Mike Mysterio:
OOOO

Sierra the Dratini (F)
Health: 33%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 34%
Status: Aqua Tail Amnesia'd, Burned (3% per round), Special Attack -2

&

Torchic (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 11%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 3%

RaZoR LeAf:
OOOO

Vesuvius the Magmar (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 26%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 28%
Status: Beginning to feel exhausted, feeling the pain from the meteors

&

Autumn the Grotle (M):

[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 12%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 21%

The battle continues as Torchic turns to face Autumn once again. Intending to take his grassy opponent down before he himself goes down, Torchic begins to breathe out another stream of fire at Autumn. Autumn however, stands his ground this time, as he Endures that hit, panting hard as he breathes a sigh of relief. Sierra meanwhile turns her sights on Vesuvius once again, and breathes out a heavy stream of bubbles that head for the Magmar. Vesuvius though, is having none of that, as he gets out of the way of the Bubblebeam using his Fant Attack to disappear into the shadows for a moment, and reappears behind Sierra, striking the Dratini hard.

Sierra: -7 Health, -5 Energy
Torchic: -3 Health (due to the energy conversion)
Vesuvius: -6 Energy
Autumn: -11 Health, Attack -1, Defense -1, Overgrow activated

Upset that Autumn is still hanging in there, Torchic goes for an Aerial Ace, knowing that this is his best chance. But as he begins to run toward Autumn, the Grotle jumps into the air, seemingly evading the Aerial Ace as he comes back down toward Torchic with his Body Slam...the two Pokemon's attacks soon collide, leaving them both to cry in pain from each other's attacks as they both fall, one after the other. Sierra, seeing both her partner and one of her opponents down for the count, begins to glow with Dragon energy once again, before charging at Vesuvius with another Dragon Rush. This time though, Vesuvius is ready for the Dratini, as he Counters her Dragon Rush, sending her to the floor in pain.

Sierra: -11 Health, -7 Energy
Torchic: -8 Health
Vesuvius: -7 Health, -7 Energy
Autumn: -1 Health, -8 Energy

Going back on the attack once more, Sierra begins to violently spark with electricity, intent on giving Vesuvius an unforgettable shock with her Thunder. But once again, Vesuvius manages to evade the Thunder with another Faint Attack, disappearing out of Sierra's view and soon reappearing near her, before he gives her another painful strike. The round ends as Sierra finally is able to shed away the burning layer of her skin, leaving herself relieved of her burn at last.

Sierra: -7 Health, -10 Energy, Special Attack -2
Torchic: x_x
Vesuvius: -6 Energy
Autumn: x_x

[i]Stats After Round 5:

Mike Mysterio:
OXOO

Sierra the Dratini (F)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 8%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 12%
Status: Aqua Tail Amnesia'd, Special Attack -2, is feeling really exhausted

&

Torchic (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 0%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 0%

RaZoR LeAf:
OXOO

Vesuvius the Magmar (M)
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 19%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 9%

&

Autumn the Grotle (M):

[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Health: 0%
[IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII] Energy: 0%

Notes:

-Torchic and Autumn are unable to battle! Mike Mysterio, you must send out your next Pokemon, then RaZoR LeAf, you must send out your next Pokemon, and you'll have the first move for the next round.

Mike Mysterio
1st October 2010, 03:44 PM
Ok, I'll send out Big Show (my shiny male Munchlax) with thick fat.

RaZoR LeAf
1st October 2010, 06:03 PM
OK, I'll send out:

http://i53.tinypic.com/smyqfs.jpg
Hopkirk (/) Wonder Guard

Hopkirk, finish off Sierra with Shadow Sneak, Night Slash and Bug Buzz. If Sierra falls before you're done, then focus your attacks on Big Show instead.

Vesuvius, hit Big Show with as many Mach Punch's that you can muster.

Mike Mysterio
2nd October 2010, 09:06 AM
Sierra, use a ExtremeSpeed+Dragon RushBody Slam on Vesuvius.

Show, use a Fire Punch, then use two Rock Slides all on Hopkirk.

DarkestLight
23rd October 2010, 09:38 PM
Whoa. This sat around for a bit. Guess this was the battle he wanted me to pick up. Uhhh you two still down for this match to continue? It may take me a few hours to set up....but I'll at least get this round up before Monday.

Mike Mysterio
24th October 2010, 09:20 AM
Thanks DL.

DarkestLight
24th October 2010, 12:17 PM
Here it is!

Subby McSubbersons Double Battle

===Rules===

Arena: Plateau
Banned: Toxic, Pain Split, Perish Song, All Weather moves

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio
O X O O
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/147.png || http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/446.png
Sierra, F || Big Show, M
Shed Skin || Thick Fat
[ { ] 8 || [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 100
[ {} { ] 12 || [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 56
Whoo reserves
Attacks:
S: Extremespeed+Dragon Rush+Body Slam(V)
B: Fire Punch~Rock Slide x 2(H)

vs

RaZoR LeAf
O O X O
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/126.png || http://i53.tinypic.com/smyqfs.jpg
Vesuvius, M || Hopkirk
Flame Body || Wonder Guard
[ {} { ] 19 || [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 100
[ { ] 9|| [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 100
Still here!
Attacks:
V: Mach Punch x 3(B)
H: Shadow Sneak~Night Slash~Bug Buzz(all S)

===Round 6===

As KOT makes his grand exit, I'll just slide on in here...ok here are his notes. Wow detailed. Not a problem. So we got a Dratini, a Shedinja (dun see those very often) a Magmar and a Munchlax. Sweet. Vesuvius runs in to try and cut down Big Show's survivability, while Hopkirk fancies the swift strike to try and cripple Sierra. Sierra is amazingly fast though, and speeds off-faster than Hopkirk in order to Rush all her force into Vesuvius. Vesuvius still manages to hit Big Show but hes knocked hard and out by Sierra. Sierra then is struck by Hopkirk and rolls over, dismantled as well.

Big show watches the snake, the fireeater and the ghost, and then lets loose a flaming fist on Hopkirk. The ghost is not amused by this at all.

S: -12E/-8H ===///=== V: -5E/-17H
B: -6E/-12H ===///=== H: -5E/-12H

Hopkirk and Vesuvius looked miffed at this one Pokmeon daring to stand its ground between them. Shaking off that powerful strike, Hopkirk looked to Big show with nothing but malcontent. Big Show didn't care. He was a champion! To prove it, he raised his fist, and showed the phantom that he could hold his own. Hopkirk floated back, but Big Show powered forward, only to be struck by Vesuvius. Fast puncher that Magmar is. Big Show recovered, and Hopkirk took the opportunity to introduce him to a nice heaping Night Slash. Big Show flew back again, but this time, he forced rocks to come and crush the pair. Vesuvius didn't get back up.

V: -4E/-5H
B: -8E/-19H* ===///=== H: -7E/-14H*

Big show followed with another strong hit of sliding, and Hopkirk seemed to resonate an immense sound from within its own carapace...a sound that blasted Big Show back with a nauseating irritance. Show shook his head, bothered by the impact of that sound.

B: -8E/-9H ===///=== H: -5E/-14H*

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio
X X O O
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/147.png || http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/446.png
Sierra, F || Big Show, M
Shed Skin || Thick Fat
[ ] 0 || [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 60
[ ] 0 || [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 78
Whoa need a sub!

vs

RaZoR LeAf
O O X X
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/126.png || http://i53.tinypic.com/smyqfs.jpg
Vesuvius, M || Hopkirk
Flame Body || Wonder Guard
[ ] 0 || [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 60
[ ] 0|| [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 83
Us too!

Mike releases, Razor releases, Mike attacks.

Mike Mysterio
27th October 2010, 04:56 PM
Ok, I'll send out Yoshi (my shiny male Totodile).

RaZoR LeAf
27th October 2010, 05:27 PM
I'll use Ewango (male Girafarig with Early Bird). First battle for this guy :D

Mike Mysterio
6th November 2010, 08:44 AM
Show, use Shadow Ball, then Lick, last another Shadow Ball all on Hopkirk.

Yoshi, use a Crunch, then use a a Hydro Pump, last use another Crunch all on Ewango.

RaZoR LeAf
6th November 2010, 10:37 AM
Hopkirk, Spite the first Shadow Ball, wait till Big Show gets close and cut his tongue (or his face whichever is possible) with X-Scissor then hit Yoshi with a Giga Drain

Ewango, Amnesia the first Crunch, rock and roll the ground with an Earthquake then hit Big Show with a Double Kick

DarkestLight
10th November 2010, 07:11 AM
I tried to do your guy's battle from over there, but that computer sucked. Back now and ready to rock this out.

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio
X X O O
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/158.png || http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/446.png
Yoshi, M || Big Show, M
Torrent || Thick Fat
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 100 || [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 60
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 100 || [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 78
Alright, top notch team alert!
Attacks:
Y: Crunch~Hydro Pump~Crunch (all E)
BS: Shadowball~Lick~Shadowball (all H)

vs

RaZoR LeAf
O O X X
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/203.png || http://i53.tinypic.com/smyqfs.jpg
Ewango, M || Hopkirk
Early Bird || Wonder Guard
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 100 || [ {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 60
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} ] 100|| [ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 83
Yeah right, we're the best..
Attacks:
E: Amnesia(Y)~Earthquake~Double Kick(BS)
H: Spite~X-Scissor(BS)~Giga Drain(Y)

===Round 7===

Alright. The final 4 are set here. Ewango and Yoshi complete the new quartet and the battle rages on! The Girafarig neighs, before letting that weird arsed head take charge. It begins to glow, before Yoshi runs over delivering a nasty Crunch to that psychic rump. Ewango kicks Yoshi away and that head casts a weird spell on Yoshi. Meanwhile, Hopkick looks at the waddling Big Show...whom throws a Shadowball at it! Hell no! Rocked by the blast, Hopkick has to piece himself together and then cast a spell on Big Show as well. Team Mike seems to be causing all the chaos so far..

Y: -7E Am: Cr===///=== E: -4E/-14H
BS: -8E Sp: Lvl 1 ===///=== H: -4E/-16H

Big Show and Yoshi keep the pressure up on team Razor by getting in their opponents world and causing more damage, Big Show lunges for the buggy phantom and tries to see what it tastes like. As that tongue runs up its body, Hop spins and uses its rigid wings to hook Big Show's tongue and slice it like a pair of scissors through taut wrapping paper. Ow. Hop spins away and then feel a gentle spray of water hit its back. Yoshi's to thank for that, as a powerful Hydro Pump comes raging in from the east. Ewango wasn't quite ready for all that and stomps the ground as its being blasted back. An Earthquake is used to throw the pair off their feet as well as slow Ewango's trip west.

Y: -9E/-12H ===///=== E: -9E/-13H
BS: -3E/-22H ===///=== H: -7E/-6H Par

Big Show held his tongue in pain. That nasty bug take like dead dung! Disgusted, even for a Munchlax, it runs away and heads for safer ground. Yoshi takes front and center...and then realizes it doesn't know what its doing! Hop and Ewango sneer, and mount a unrestricted offensive now. Before Big Show can well up the energy for a Shadowball, he's kicked in the face twice by Ewango and left to sit in the corner.

Hopkick follows up by draining Yoshi of a good deal of health-and adding that to its own basin of life energy...before finally being stuck by a Shadowball that kinda negates the whole damn thing.

Y: -16H===///=== E: -4E
BS: -10E/-8H ===///=== H: -8E/-16H/+8H

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio
X X O O
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/158.png || http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/446.png
Yoshi, M || Big Show, M
Torrent || Thick Fat
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 72 || [ {} {} {} ] 30
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 84 || [ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 57
Lotta spells here

vs

RaZoR LeAf
O O X X
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/203.png || http://i53.tinypic.com/smyqfs.jpg
Ewango, M || Hopkirk
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 73 || [ {} {} {} ] 30
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 83|| [ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 64
Told you we're the best

Notes:
Yoshi can't use Crunch til Ewango faints
Big Show - Spite lvl 1 of 2
Hopkirk Par

Razor

RaZoR LeAf
10th November 2010, 11:32 AM
Shouldn't Shadow Ball have taken more energy the second time since it was Spited?

DarkestLight
10th November 2010, 11:35 AM
It did? 8 on round 1..10 on round 3?

RaZoR LeAf
12th November 2010, 05:00 PM
Oh yeah, sorry I was looking at the wrong side :/ me am dumb.

Ewango, Earthquake to keep your enemies off balance, Thunder on Totodile and Zen Headbutt on Munchlax

Hopkirk, Will O Wisp on Munchlax, followed by a Bug Buzz on the same target, then Giga Drain Totodile

Mike Mysterio
16th November 2010, 07:23 AM
Sorry for the delay, I'll post attacks tonight.

Mike Mysterio
17th November 2010, 06:22 PM
Show, use three Shadow Balls on Hopkirk.

Yoshi, use a Aqua Jet, then a Bite both on Ewango so his thunder hits him to, then use another Bite also on Ewango.

DarkestLight
17th November 2010, 08:09 PM

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio
X X O O
Yoshi, M || Big Show, M
Torrent || Thick Fat
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 72 || [ {} {} {} ] 30
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 84 || [ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 57
Lotta spells here
Attacks:
Y: Aqua Jet~Bite x 2(All E)
BS: Shadow Ball x 3(All H)

vs

RaZoR LeAf
O O X X
Ewango, M || Hopkirk
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 73 || [ {} {} {} ] 30
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 83|| [ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 64
Told you we're the best
Attacks:
E: Earthquake~Thunder(Y)~Zen Headbutt(BS)
H: Will-o-Wisp~Bug Buzz(BS)~Giga Drain(Y)

===Round 8===

Ewango neighs and notes Hopkirk already flying backwards. Big Show plods after Hopkirk, but the ground quakes, knocking him and Yoshi over. Yoshi drops, but lifts himself off the ground and flies into Ewango.

Meanwhile, Hopkirk triers to burn Big Show, but the Shadowball fired at his frame rocked his trajectory, and Big Show manages to escape unscathed for now. Paralysis is mean.

Y: -3E/-11H ===///=== E: -9E/-6H
BS: -10E/-11H ===///=== H: -16H

Yoshi stayed in close, and bites down on Ewango. The reverse head stares at the clamping beast, and they both question what to do now. Meanwhile Hopkirk is having a hell of a time with Big Show, as a second Shadowball blasts him backwards. This time though he lets it known with a ghastly sound that reverberates from inside. It gives Big Show quite an earful and the chubby fighter covers his ears.

Y: -4E ===///=== E: *Fln* -10H
BS: -10E/-10H ===///=== H: -7E/-16H

Another bite snaps Ewango back to reality and they kick Yoshi off. Yoshi goes back to try and hamper Ewango, but Hopkirk is all over that. A Zen Headbutt bashes Big Show away, courtesy of Ewango's rear...stopping Big Show from aiming at Yoshi.

Y: -4E ===///=== E: -9E
BS: -13H

Its now a one on one

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio
X X O X
Yoshi, M || Big Show, M
Torrent || Thick Fat
[ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 59 || [ ] 0
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 73 || [ {} {} {} { ] 37
Should teach you to mess with...me?

vs

RaZoR LeAf
O O X X
Ewango, M || Hopkirk
[ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 57 || [ ] 0
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 65|| [ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 57
Yeah got y..crap

Notes:

Mike.

RaZoR LeAf
27th November 2010, 06:03 AM
Hello? Mike?

*prod*

Mike Mysterio
27th November 2010, 07:19 PM
Ok, Use a Blizzard to frezze him, then use a Bite, last hit him with a Dragon Claw.

RaZoR LeAf
28th November 2010, 05:39 AM
Make a small Substitute to absorb the blizzard, then Thunder Bolt x2

DarkestLight
28th November 2010, 10:20 AM

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio
X X O X
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfsa/158.png
Yoshi, M
Torrent
[ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 59
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 73
Should teach you to mess with...me?
Blizzard~Bite~Dragon Claw

vs

RaZoR LeAf
O X X X
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/203.png
Ewango, M
Early Bird
[ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 57
[ {} {} {} {} {} {} { ] 65
Yeah got y..crap
Substitute~Thunderbolt x 2

===Round 9===

The battle rages on! The Psychic giraffe gallavants around causing the ground around it to build up and fall in a small pile. All the while Yoshi charges up a huge conical blast of energy that fires without warning. Ewango neighs (do Giraffe's neigh?) and leaps out of the way..but Yoshi sees Ewango get hit by the Blizzard and fall. YES!

Y: -10E ===///=== E: -6E/-7H

Yoshi grunts after realizing he hit a Substitute. How'd he figure that one out? Well, when Ewango's unobstructed Thunderbolt ran through his body, that's how. Shaking off that intense tingling, Yoshi stutter walked over to Ewango's rear and bit down on his talking tail. Ewango runs about, Yoshi holding on.

Y: -4E/-16H ===///=== E: -8E/-10H

Yoshi uses his close proximity to dig his claws into Ewango's hie. The searing pain was increased with the use of Dragon claw, and the rear head retaliated by firing off a second Thunderbolt. Yoshi flew off Ewango, now suffering from paralysis.

Ewango stopped running, turning back to see its nemesis twitching.

Y: -6E/-16H ===///=== E: -8E/-7H

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio
X X O X
Yoshi, M
Torrent
[ {} {} { ] 27
[ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 53
Oh it HURTS!
Par

vs

RaZoR LeAf
O X X X
Ewango, M
Early Bird
[ {} {} {} { ] 33
[ {} {} {} {} { ] 43
Damn little thing hurts!

Notes:

Razor

RaZoR LeAf
28th November 2010, 11:43 AM
Earthquake - Thunder Bolt - Energy Ball

Mike Mysterio
5th December 2010, 09:23 AM
Yoshi, use a Aqua Jet to rush in and avoid the quake, then right after you hit use a Bite and hold on untill he fires his attack then let go so he gets hit, last right befot he fires hes ball of energy use a Aerial Ace to hit and to make it hurt him.

DarkestLight
5th December 2010, 10:12 AM
BIG MIKE IS IN THE BUILDING!

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio
X X O X
Yoshi, M
Torrent
[ {} {} { ] 27
[ {} {} {} {} {} { ] 53
Oh it HURTS!
Par
Aqua Jet~Bite~Aerial Ace

vs

RaZoR LeAf
O X X X
Ewango, M
Early Bird
[ {} {} {} { ] 33
[ {} {} {} {} { ] 43
Damn little thing hurts!
Earthquake~Thunderbolt~Energy Ball

===Round 10===

Yoshi grunts and snaps his jaws, but his body isn't working. Ewango is glad for this, and stamps the ground. The Earthquake that results from this stamping forces Yoshi on his side, curled up

Y: -11H ===///=== E: -9E

Thinking this is in the bag, Ewango walks over and, is suddenly lunged at by a bloodthirsty savage creature! Yosh has him by the neck and is holding on for deal life. The electrocution is swift as Ewango lets it loose from his body into...air! Yoshi just dropped, forcing that close range bolt to miss.

Y: -4E ===///=== E: -8E/-10H

The hell kind of luck was that? Ewango didn't mind though, this little firecracker of a Totodile was fun to fight. Yoshi now burst forth, and went for a eye scraping Aerial Ace, but being that high up left him an easy target for teh rear head to blast him with a Energy Ball.

Yoshi was hit dead on and went sailing to the ground.

Y: -3E/-14H ===///=== E: -7E/-5H

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio
X X O X
Yoshi, M
Torrent
[ { ] 2
[ {} {} {} {} { ] 46
NOT giving up!
Par

vs

RaZoR LeAf
O X X X
Ewango, M
Early Bird
[ {} { ] 18
[ {} { ] 19
Go on! Faint now!

Notes:

Mike

Mike Mysterio
6th December 2010, 11:00 AM
Yoshi, use a Double Team, then let's fight to win, use a Low Kick, then while hes down use a Bite.

RaZoR LeAf
6th December 2010, 11:36 AM
Shockwave ftw.

DarkestLight
6th December 2010, 05:49 PM

===Rules===

===Battlers===

Mike Mysterio
X X O X
Yoshi, M
Torrent
[ { ] 2
[ {} {} {} {} { ] 46
NOT giving up!
Par
Double Team~Low Kick~Bite

vs

RaZoR LeAf
O X X X
Ewango, M
Early Bird
[ {} { ] 18
[ {} { ] 19
Go on! Faint now!
Shock Wave

===Round 11===

Unfretted, Yoshi stands up and growls. He forces his body to split into clone,s but an encroaching threat rips one clone away. Then another. And another. Its cloneacide! Yoshi starts running for his life! He trips over a twig, but crawls forward, pushing to find help..an escape...a hole..anything! The yellow line of doom however, is nigh avoidable and Yoshi looks back to see it upon him!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Y: -3E/-10H ===///=== E: -4E

===Stats===

Mike Mysterio
X X O X
Yoshi, M
Torrent
[ ] 0
[ {} {} {} {} { ] 43
U_U

vs

RaZoR LeAf
O X X X
Ewango, M
Early Bird
[ {} { ] 18
[ {} { ] 15
Go on! Faint now!

Notes:

Razor Leaf Wins :O
Razor gets 4 points
Mike gets 2 points
I get.... 4! and I'm outie

RaZoR LeAf
7th December 2010, 11:47 AM
Whoo pointses! Thanks for the match Mike, was good fun. Also thanks for filling in reffing DL.

DarkestLight
7th December 2010, 05:42 PM
Hashhaah Miltank XD