PDA

View Full Version : Post your biggest fear

Andrew
30th August 2010, 04:38 AM
Dying alone :(
Or getting AIDS

Drago
30th August 2010, 05:39 AM
Heights, failure and, I've got to say it, scary shit killing me in the night.

shazza
30th August 2010, 05:43 AM
The future.

Ayeun
30th August 2010, 07:34 AM
Deep, open water...

Seriously. I have panic attacks watching the ocean specials on 'the life of animals'...

Shadow Wolf
30th August 2010, 08:27 AM
Consider it weird, but one of my biggest fears is... myself.

Yep, I'm afraid of two things about myself:

A-My true potential: I've developed this when I realized that most of my classmates came to me when they needed help on a homework, but whenever I needed someone, well, you know where I'm going...

I fear that, if I give my full potential again, poeple might begin to see me as somebody perfect, one thing that I'll never be able to be. True, I might be smart in both academic and social reasoning, but I'm also human; and poeple have two tendencies (not everyone have them, though). One is to think that smart people know how to deal with life efficiently and Two is that smart people are the same as natural leaders (someone to depend on whenever anything arises).

B-To Hurt Others: If there's something I fear more than hurting myself (I don't mean hurting myself on purpose in any way possible; the closest meaning to this one is probably doing something I regret) is hurting others. Of course, we do our best to love each other, but whenever we hurt each other (and it gets worst when one is honest and spontaneous [loose tongue]), we leave scars that take their time in healing.

Combine all this and the result is being afraid of socializing. Which is the worst enemy of one coomon fear of all mankind: Loneliness.

"Know that you are your greatest enemy, but also your greatest friend." Jeremy Taylor

Oslo
30th August 2010, 08:40 AM
I'mma have to go with the future, too.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
30th August 2010, 11:02 AM
Never being pleased with something.

Heald
30th August 2010, 11:19 AM
My biggest fear...

http://www.freewebs.com/prettyanime/goku%20angry.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efR4kpts6eg)

...is not being able to protect the ones I love.

Katie
30th August 2010, 02:44 PM
bees

Blademaster
30th August 2010, 03:11 PM
What Heald said.

Also, rejection.

Asilynne
30th August 2010, 04:31 PM
Being misunderstood in my inentions, which happens a lot so its not much of a fear anymore >.> lol

Also my loved ones getting hurt, betrayal, tidal waves and dead people. I know they cant come back to life and try to eat me but just their prescence scares me in some sort of way I dont understand completely >.<

Bear
30th August 2010, 05:35 PM
Open, uncovered expanses of land (or water), especially at night.

Also bees. Fuck bees.

Samchu
30th August 2010, 05:52 PM
Turning into my mother.

Deadwood_Zen
30th August 2010, 06:00 PM
Spiders. I'm already a failure, and plan on dying alone, so that's not really scary for me anymore.

DivineAll
30th August 2010, 08:09 PM
Falling, worrying too much, the unknown, choking in the literal sense, and rejection.

Zak
30th August 2010, 08:50 PM
Dogs. Yeah, for reals.

And the future.

MToolen
31st August 2010, 03:39 PM
These odd suggestions that pop in my head. "Hey, let's throw ourselves off this ledge!" "Hey, let's put the cat in the microwave!" "Hey, let's punt a remote into your wife's face!"

I fear I might not catch it in time.

classy_cat18
1st September 2010, 09:47 PM
My biggest fear...

http://www.freewebs.com/prettyanime/goku%20angry.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efR4kpts6eg)

...is not being able to protect the ones I love.

Dude, Ichigo would've been a better pick.

My biggest fear?

Looking like an idiot. Oh, and butterflies and moths.

...Seriously.

....Stop staring at me! The bigger ones are almost like bats!

Deadwood_Zen
1st September 2010, 11:08 PM
Nothing to be ashamed of; we've all posted dark secrets about ourselves.

Blademaster
2nd September 2010, 02:44 PM
Dude, Ichigo would've been a better pick.

NUH-UUUUUUH!!!

Crystal Mew
3rd September 2010, 10:24 PM
my mom dying. my dad died when I was younger, and I'm the oldest and I just... cant deal with it by myself :(

shazza
3rd September 2010, 11:27 PM
my mom dying. my dad died when I was younger, and I'm the oldest and I just... cant deal with it by myself :(

Replace 'dad' with 'mom' and the o in 'mom' with a u and 'oldest' with 'only child' and we are essentially kindred spirits.

My dad was pretty much diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver yesterday. :(

Deadwood_Zen
4th September 2010, 01:55 AM
I'm sorry to hear about that, shazza. I wish him, you and the rest of your family the best of luck.

EDIT: ...Am I a horrible person if I don't give a shit if my parents/siblings die?

midnightangel
4th September 2010, 03:25 AM
Biggest fear: SNAKES. I-freakin'-HATE-snakes. Saw one at the apartment--a LONG black racer just zipped across the walkway and into one of the many bushes beside the buildings. I freaked out, and the group that was sitting outside thought it was amusing and told me it was scared of the noise we were making.
Yeah right :P

Nothing else really bothers--can deal with roaches and spiders--->but a good snake is a dead one in my opinion *shudders*

Tony: I'm not fond of heights either, but I deal with it better than snakes :P

Asilynne
4th September 2010, 12:05 PM
I'm sorry to hear about that, shazza. I wish him, you and the rest of your family the best of luck.

EDIT: ...Am I a horrible person if I don't give a shit if my parents/siblings die?

No, you're a teenager, those feelings are normal (plus teenagers usually feel like they and everyone around them are invincible so its probably that you cant imagine it ever happening, Im sure youll care eventually ^-^())

And that sucks shazza *hugs* I know how you feel, my dad had a heart attack 2 years ago and I was deathly afraid for him, but just be there for him as much as you can...

Deadwood_Zen
4th September 2010, 12:07 PM
How did I know the Teenager card was going to come up... >.>

Asilynne
4th September 2010, 12:20 PM
Sorry ^-^() I have an 18 year old brother and even though Im sure he loves my dad and the rest of us deep down inside, he most of the time doesnt think about and doesnt seem to care if anything happens because hes too involved in his own stuff with his friends and just getting into college etc. Nothing against teenagers, just that attitude is a part of growing up lol