PDA

View Full Version : Rock the School Contest

Mew Master
31st August 2010, 06:12 PM
It's back to school time, for some of us that means it's earlier than others. This month's contest is brought to you by moi, with my Bachelors of Arts in Unorthodoxy.

The format for this contest is as follows:

Round 1: Standard 3 Appeal
Round 2: Super Appeal (4)
Round 3: Battle Round.

This will be a double elimination, where 7, that's right, seven of the participants will be eliminated at the end of the second round, and the remaining three shall have a three way melee for Three Rounds to see who can rack up the most points.

The arena, correctly themed, is a high school. The first round will take place in the classroom. The second will be out in the parking lot/football feild, and the third shall take place in the Cafeteria during lunch.

I'll take the first ten trainers who wanna give it a shot.

1. Ayuen
2. Deadwood Zen
3. Green Lanturn
4. Oslo
5. Chaos redefined
6. Rossymore
7. Blademaster

Take your seats people!

Ayeun
31st August 2010, 06:38 PM
Ayeun, present and accounted for.

Will start things off with my Skitty, Ms Skitty-fantastico.

Were going back to school, so hit mum with those 'Fake tears'.

Try to get out of it anyway you can by sending in our 'substitute'.

And if all else fails, ask for a 'Helping hand'

Deadwood_Zen
31st August 2010, 07:29 PM
I'll do this!

Momo, I choose you, since we have homeroom together, anyway! Start off with a Rainy Day, to get some light showers coming. Then a nice and bright Focus Energy, to create rainbows from the rain! There's your feminine side, but show them what your made of with a powerful Focus Blast!

Green Lanturn
31st August 2010, 08:19 PM
i'll join, and will post an appeal later :)

Oslo
31st August 2010, 08:22 PM
I will also join and will also post my appeal later. Don't have the energy to be clever.

chaos_redefined
31st August 2010, 10:18 PM
Joining.

Will post appeal later.

Rossymore
1st September 2010, 04:38 AM
Well, eventually I'll get a ribbon, so I'll try again, with Krabby, my Scuttle.

Appeal up when I've read more threads.

Green Lanturn
1st September 2010, 11:35 AM
Well, eventually I'll get a ribbon, so I'll try again, with Krabby, my Scuttle.

Appeal up when I've read more threads.

do you mean scuttle, your krabby?:P

~GL

Dogfish44
1st September 2010, 11:42 AM
I'm in, I'll give my appeals later.

Ayeun
1st September 2010, 06:19 PM
Nuuu~~~ Post your appeals NOW. Quick contest god damn it!!!!

Mew Master
1st September 2010, 06:36 PM
Aye. I agree. I want all appeals in by FRIDAY!

Green Lanturn
1st September 2010, 10:30 PM
Alrighty, im going to enter with Noe, my male Lickilicky.....

Noe, start things off by sitting in the class room and looking out the window, preparing for recess, but suddenly, Rain Dance causes it to rain outside. You're pissed, so show off your Frustration, but then calm down, and realize that you can have fun inside, and show your classmates your skills at the Belly Drum.

~GL

Deadwood_Zen
1st September 2010, 11:26 PM
Are we allowed to break the tables? If so, do we lose points, get DQ'ed for doing so? If not, what CAN we attack?

Mew Master
2nd September 2010, 12:47 AM
You can break some of the desks that don't have audience members in them.

chaos_redefined
2nd September 2010, 04:39 AM
OK Ambipom, back to school. You'll need your classmates, so Double Team to bring them in, and sit down and start studying. Hey look! The teacher's distracted, so quickly write a note with Agility, and Fling it over to your friend.

Rossymore
2nd September 2010, 07:32 AM
do you mean scuttle, your krabby?:P

~GL
No. Not in the slightest.

Okay, Scuttle, you're the new kid on the block. Act hard and Leer at the toughest kid there. Then, the teacher's distracted, so use Rest, who cares about the lesson? You woke up too early. Argh! The teacher asked you a question. Use Sleep Talk to throw them off.

Blademaster
2nd September 2010, 03:03 PM
Is there a slot open? I feel like entering a Contest again.

chaos_redefined
2nd September 2010, 04:21 PM
4 slots open, blade. go nuts.

Mew Master
2nd September 2010, 05:04 PM
Four Slots, And I still need appeals.

Have them up by tomorrow night pplz!

Deadwood_Zen
2nd September 2010, 07:03 PM
Edited my moves

Oslo
2nd September 2010, 09:53 PM
Alright, guys! It's time for Science class with everybody's favourite teacher, Ms. Nutrigrow my female Bellossom!

Today, Ms. Nutrigrow will be teaching the class what happens when you mix an acid with a base. Okay, Nutrigrow... start by firing off an Acid straight up into the air! Then, mimic common baking soda by letting loose with a Sleep Powder. Aim the discharge at the descending glob of Acid. Right when the two substances collide, I want you to detonate a Seed Bomb not only to demonstrate the intense chemical reaction, but also to shock and amaze our audience of pupils. Chemistry is just that exciting!

Blademaster
3rd September 2010, 04:19 PM
I'll enter with Sunnycide, my Exeggcute(M).

We're gonna follow up Oslo's chemistry class with a physics lesson. First, I want you little eggy fellers to split up: One of you stay down beside one desk and have a little nap. You're gonna be Isegg Newton for this round. Everyone else, hop on the desk next to Isegg's and use Psychic to stack it on top of the one he's under. Now, Sunny group, I want one of you to teeter on the edge of the desk until Gravity kicks in and you fall on your snoozing pal, jolting him awake. Finally, Isegg, call all your friends around and start an Uproar with your groundbreaking discovery: "What goes up, must come down!"

EDIT: Oh yeah, as historical as your proclamation is, guys, try not to deafen anybody with that Uproar. A standard "OMGWTFBBQ!!!!11!11" type of reaction will suffice, thanks.

Mew Master
3rd September 2010, 05:32 PM
Alright guys, we still have three spots open and I believe I have everyone's appeals who have reserved so far. The deadline to sign up and post appeals will be tonight at midnight Central. I wanna get this contest started with.

papabopp
4th September 2010, 12:26 AM
umm id like to join but im not gonna post my appeal till tomorrow.
its ok if you dont let me join cuz of that

Mew Master
4th September 2010, 09:10 AM
Sorry Pap, but I want to get this contest started and make sure everyone can have fun with it, so that's why I have a time limit on it. Maybe next time?

Reffing up tonight everyone!

papabopp
4th September 2010, 07:07 PM
its coo bro
*walks away cutting wrists*

Mew Master
4th September 2010, 10:10 PM
Contest:
Back to School

Arena:
Home room. Room for trainers and Pokemon to fit and display. The audience are in their seats.

Round: 1
Standard 3- move Appeal

Appeals
Take your seats ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the first Contest to start off the school year. Headmaster Mew Master here, presiding over the competition with my Gardivior Tsuki-Yomi as the teacher for this class. Get ready to hit the books, because this is the School of Hard Knocks. For our audience who are reliving some school daze nightmares of their own, they'll be watching from the desks as the Pokémon give their appeals.

There's the bell!

Take your seats!

School's in session!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/300.png
Ms Skitty-fantastico
(Skitty, ♀, Trainer Ayuen)
Fake Tears~Substitute~Helping Hand
With a restlessness that could only be described as Summer fever, Skitty takes her seat before bawling at the end of summer, and the return of pencils and books. She gives a good cry, before sneaking off by cleaverly using her backpack as a duplicate. It may fool the teach, but it doesn't fool Truant Officer Ziz, who snarls at her to get back to class. Back at her desk with a sly smirk, she offers to help someone out, but needing more of the help herself.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/296.png
Momo
(Makihuta, ♀, Trainer Deadwood Zen)
Rain Dance~Focus Energy~Focus Blast
Sitting in class is no fun, especially when you're sitting up front. Momo looks outside and starts to do a little dance in her seat, but clouds start to form as rain falls on the playground. She frowns at the turn of the weather, and watches as the rain starts to die down and she gets really excited. She glows a bit, reflecting the light off the windows before she jumps up and sends a chi blast of energy at one of the desks, and ends up taking out several.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/463.png
Noe
(Lickliky, ♂, Trainer Green Lanturn)
Rain Dance~Frustration~Belly Drum
The rain has come and gone, but for Noe it seems to be inevitable as he shimmies in his small seat, bringing the rain once more! Damn this unpredictable fall weather. With the rain outside, and so close to recess, Noe seems to have thrown a temper tantrum, flinging pencils, rulers, and a few desks around the room. The sun finally breaks through the clouds as Noe's tears turn to a smile and he plays a peppy beat on his stomach, despite that everything's tossed everywhere else.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/182.png
Ms. Nutrigrow
(Bellosom, ♀, Trainer Oslo)
Acid~Sleep Powder~Seed Bomb
It's time for the science fair, as Ms Nutrigrow comes forth to show off her knowledge of chemistry! She starts by hacking and coughing up a thick gunk, before spitting the lougie high into the air, sticking to the ceiling and smoking. It's viscosity is just enough that it gives her time to shoot a burst of green powder into the air, concentrating on the descending liquid. As the acid starts to fizzle and pop with the powder landing on it, she pops out a wad of her own plant material at the chemical concoction. The bomb and sizzling mixture explode, flinging it all over the class and covering everyone in bubbles and burning hot sauce. This isn't Gulliver ya know...

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/424.png
Ambipom
(Ambipom , ??, Trainer chaos redefined)
Double Team~Agility~Fling
While the experiments continue, Ambipom seems more concentrated on their work as the monkey splits into multiple versions, taking up some empty seats and trying to finish that biology homework that was due today. One of them sneaks a look around before quickly writing a note, then folding it, before tossing it to one of his buddies while Tsuki-Yomi isn't looking.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfb/98.png
Scuttle
(Krabby, ???, Trainer Rossymore)
Leer~Rest~Sleep Talk
He may be a crab, but Scuttle is no one's crab-bake. He gives an evil glare at one of his classmates, to ensure his spot in the hierarchy. Since the lesson is boring anyway, he leans back and props his legs up in someone else desk before taking a little snooze. The teach seems to notice and directs a question at him, he just snores away, going deeper into his sleep. It doesn't fool the teacher though, as she wakes him up by dropping an eraser on his head. Ow.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfb/102.png
Sunnycide
(Exeggcute, ♂, Trainer Blademaster)
Psychic~Gravity~Uproar
The final science experiment, a reenactment of a famous moment in history (your mileage may vary). One of Sunnycide's heads leans against the leg of the desk and dozes off. The other four carry a desk by their own willpower before stacking it above the other. Then the group sends one of their own towards the edge, and another examination before the earth's pull brings it down, and onto the head of its fellow. Slightly cracked, Issegg starts to make a fuss, a new discovery was made!

Ranking & Ref Notes:

Before I give my scores, I'd have to say I did enjoy reffing the appeals. Each one was unique, whether a bit complicated or eloquent in it's simplicity. This isn't the last round, so you can always get extra credit!

Ms Skitty-fantastico & Ayuen
8.4/10.0
Innovative and a nice use of non-damaging attacks mixed with situational modifiers. I really enjoyed the attempt at cutting class.

Momo & Deadwood Zen
6.5/10.0
I don't understand how trying to reflect the water outside with an inward glow being reflected by the windows would have gotten the rainbow effect, but no one's questioning your strength with those trashed desks.

Noe & Green Lantern
5.6/10.0
Almost identical to Deadwood's appeal, that there was little to set it apart. Playing yourself like a war drum wasn't bad, if only your stomach wasn't so deep.

Ms Nutrigrow & Olso
4.9/10.0
Playing with explosives and corrosive acid with civilians in the area of effect was NOT , I repeat, NOT a good idea. Nice try, but you lost your grant.

Ambipom & chaos redefined
9.2/10.0
Simple. Straight forward, and reminiscent of class room shinanigans.

Scuttle & Rossymore
6.7/10.0
New crab on campus. While the tough guy act started off great, it went sour as your Sleep Talk ended up using Rest.... again.

Sunnycide & Blademaster
8.9/10.0
Gotta admit, it seemed a bit tricky to pull off, since you were splitting the hive mind into weaker parts. The ones who had to control the abilities weren't split up, persay, the more difficult moves managed to go off fairly well.

Next Round!

Scores!
Ayuen: 8.4
Deadwood Zen: 6.5
Green Lanturn: 5.6
Oslo: 4.9
chaos redefined: 9.2
Rossymore: 6.7
Blademaster: 8.9

Everyone moves onto the Second Round!

Round 2 will be held outside in the playground and campus of the school. The three with the highest scores at the end of this Round will move onto the Three-Way-Food-Fight for Round 3!

It's still anyone's chance to Round 3, so let's head outside for Recess and your Super Appeals!

Ayeun
4th September 2010, 11:26 PM
Oh boy. Lunch time... Try to Attract one of the jocks. Hit him with some Charm, then Captivate him, and don' forget to Covert his heart.

Mew Master
4th September 2010, 11:27 PM
Not Lunch, it's Recess.

Ayeun
4th September 2010, 11:50 PM
Lunch, recess... Time to flirt with jocks...

chaos_redefined
5th September 2010, 07:13 AM
Just to check, will these scores by added to the last ones, and are we required to use the same pokemon again?

Mew Master
5th September 2010, 08:09 AM
Yes these scores will be added to the next ones, and you must use the same Pokemon.

Blademaster
5th September 2010, 03:56 PM
Well shit. Exeggcute aren't exactly schoolyard Pokemon...

Mew Master
5th September 2010, 04:22 PM
Then Play tag or something You're creative, think outside the shell!

Deadwood_Zen
6th September 2010, 12:49 AM
Momo! Go outside, and ignore the girls making fun of you on the swings. You're not fat, your fluffeh and I love it!!! *throws arms in the air*

Bulk Up to show them that you got some guns. Make sure no one is on the monster equipment when you go use Strength to pick it up, and Seismic Toss to throw it across to the empty field. Then back over to the swings, and grab the pole with a light Tunderpunch, just enoguh to get their hairy frizzy for the rest of the day.

That'll show them not to mess with you! *realizes that he and Momo have to clean it up the equipment mess later*

Blademaster
6th September 2010, 05:39 PM
OK, Sunnycide, this is a Super Appeal. Four moves. So we're gonna make things a bit complex and play a game of baseball. Split up into THREE groups of two this time and space yourselves about... say... 10 feet apart should be good. The closest group will be Team Batter. The middle group, Team Pitcher. The far group, Team Catcher. Team Catcher, spread yourselves apart a bit.

Team Batter, start off by using Psychic to lift up a stick and give it a few practice swings to Psych yourselves Up. Team Pitcher, you respond by conjuring an Energy Ball and pitching it. Team Batter, respond with Confusion to deflect the Energy Ball and send it flying into the outfield. Swing the bat, but try not to hit the Energy Ball since it'll probably asplode if it connects. Finally, Team Catcher, you guys are spread apart. Reenact a classic baseball gag: Keep your eyes on the ball, not each other, and rush towards where the ball is gonna land, smack into each other, and fall over... As the ball lands a few feet away from you.

tl;dr: Psychic (pick up bat), Psych Up (choke up the bat), Energy Ball ('pitch'), Confusion (uh... I guess we'll call it a 'double?')

Rossymore
7th September 2010, 06:20 AM
Well I was taking a gamble with Sleep Talk anyway. At least it wasn't Explosion, knowing my luck.

Okay, my male Scuttle ( ^_^; ), it's really hot now that all the rain's gone. Find a tree with some shade and try for some more Rest before classes start again. Damn, it's too hot, so find a glass and fill it with Water Gun, then use Ice Beam on a nearby water source, then Crabhammer to break it up. Add a few of those ice shards to the drink and enjoy the sun with a nice cool glass of water. Breaking the ice might also show how strong you are, too.

Rest ~ Water Gun ~ Ice Beam ~ Crabhammer

Oslo
7th September 2010, 11:15 AM
Well, that went well. ;)

Okay, Nutrigrow! It's recess and the boys are playing tag football, so I want you to cheer them on. :)

Start off with Double Team to create your own little cheerleading squad. Then, I want you the lot of you to start pirouetting in unison as you Petal Dance. While the petals circle around you, I want you to deliver your Lucky Chant cheer with as much gusto and enthusiasm as you can manage and finish things off with a large Uproar of celebration, using the noise to send the flower petals scattering! Go team, go!

Blademaster
7th September 2010, 03:09 PM
Zen, don't forget that this is a Super Appeal. You use FOUR moves for those, not the standard three.

Mew Master
9th September 2010, 09:59 AM
Come on guys, we need the last two before I can ref.

Green Lanturn
9th September 2010, 10:30 AM
Alright Noe, lets get this recess going! Start by using Earthquake to create a couple ramps out of the ground. Then, use double team and get a couple lickilicky's on each side, who will then use fire punch to clap and get a crowd built for your show, then all of you use rollout and enjoy the half-pipe action!

~GL

Mew Master
12th September 2010, 08:21 PM
Come on guys! Just one more and we can get the Second Round over with!

chaos_redefined
14th September 2010, 07:41 AM
So, everyone's been focusing on team sport/games, but lets try something a bit more loner-focused.

Create a Substitute off on it's own, doing whatever loners do nowadays. Probably just eating some food. Throw some mud at him with Mud slap, coz school bullying makes you ultra-cool. Or ultra-lame, one or the other. What's this? Miss Tsuki-Yomi is coming! Make it look like you aren't doing anything! Rest, and just for emphasis, Snore.

Mew Master
14th September 2010, 05:49 PM
Contest:
Back to School

Arena:
The school yard, were all sorts of stuff can happen during recess.

Round: 2
Super 4- move Appeal

Appeals
The bell rang, and you know what that means.... RECESS! That's right, everyone vacates their seats in a panic as they rush outside to exit the class and have some fun in the school yard. The audience takes their seats on the grass, swings, merry-go-round, slide, and jungle gym.

It's only fifteen minutes for recess.

Better get that play time in before the bell!

Ms Skitty-fantastico
(Skitty, ♀, Trainer Ayuen)
Attract~Charm~Captivate~Covet
On the prowl, Ms Skitty struts around by the local sports guys, laying on her charms and getting the attention of the squad. She continues to use her looks as she sits and gives the captain that look. The captain's on the line as she walks around him, using her tail to stroke his chest while she does, before she lays down the big line. And he's caught: hook, line, and sinker.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/296.png
Momo
(Makihuta, ♀, Trainer Deadwood Zen)
Bulk Up~Strength~Seismic Toss~Thunder Punch
Momo may be pudgey, but she's no slouch. Who cares what the Ralts and Kiralia say about her, she's got muscle to back herself up. She flexes those biceps of hers, getting ready to show them what real strength is. Grabbing one of the empty jungle gyms, she hauls it out of the ground before chucking it towards the empty baseball daimond. Then as a bit of revenge, her fist crackles with electricity, before she grabs the swings, leaving them with a shocking impression. Walking away smugly, she runs right into the headmaster and teacher, who don't take kindly to the destruction of school property.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/463.png
Noe
(Lickliky, ♂, Trainer Green Lanturn)
Earthquake~Double Team~Fire Punch~Rollout
This school is so lame. It doesn't even have a half-pipe! Well Nero takes care of that as he stomps his foot, bringing up two slabs of concrete to create the halves of the pipe. If that didn't get their attention, the new squad of Licklikys standing around the edges of the pipe, with their hands on fire, sure do. They start getting the audience pumped by clapping those hands of flame, before curling up and rolling up and down the pipe, doing some interesting stunts along the way.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfa/182.png
Ms. Nutrigrow
(Bellosom, ♀, Trainer Oslo)
Double Team~Petal Dance~Lucky Chant~Uproar
With all the commotion going on, some students have managed to get a game going. Wanting to encourage them, Nutrigrow splits into her own cheer-squad, before starting up a dance to get the crowd interested, flowers dropping around them and being made into pom-poms. The dance is mixed with a chant to the school's spirit before it ends with a loud uproar, throwing the petal-poms high into the air.

Ambipom
(Ambipom , ??, Trainer chaos redefined)
Substitute~Mud Slap~Rest~Snore
Playing the bully, Ambipom creates a copy made out of mud, sticks, and loose concrete. Sitting off by it's own watching everyone else. Disgusted, he throws a hand-full of mud at the substitute, knocking it over on it's side. That seemed to satisfy him, but trouble comes as Tsuki comes by to see what happened to the substitute. Playing innocent Ambipom lays down under a tree and sleeps, adding effect to his ruse, he lets out a snore.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/plmfb/98.png
Scuttle
(Krabby, ???, Trainer Rossymore)
Rest~Water Gun~Ice Beam~Crabhammer
Eh screw recess, Scuttle can use this time to sleep. He scuttles over to a tree and tries to nap. The cicadas and heat are too much so he needs something to cool off, He finds a cup someone left from yesterday, washes it out and fills it with water. Scooting over to the outside water fountain, he activates it and freezes the water before shattering them into pieces to use for a cold refreshing drink.

Sunnycide
(Exeggcute, ♂, Trainer Blademaster)
Psychic~Psych Up~Energy Ball~Confusion
It's baseball season (kinda), and Sunnycide is going to enjoy it. They split up, Team Batter lifts a spare bat up with it's mental prowess, holding it as best they can. Pitcher runs to the mound getting ready, as Catcher readies themselves too. While the two other teams are getting ready, Batter gets himself psyched for the game with a few swings. Team Pitcher concentrates and gathers the natural energy of the grass around himself(s) before firing it at Batter at 95+ MPH! Batter gets ready and sends it flying back. Cather team scrambles to try and catch the ball, but end up running into each other reminiscant of a Charlie Brown skit, kncoking each other out as the ball lands five feet behind them before exploding.

Ranking & Ref Notes:

Another round of awesome, unique, and interesting attacks. Loving the creativity here guys,and describing them is just as fun.

Ms Skitty-fantastico & Ayuen
8.3/10.0
Such a prepy-girl. Nice use of charm and grace to land the heart of the team captain. Wonder how his teammates will react.

Momo & Deadwood Zen
7.6/10.0
Being made fun of can lead to pent up agression. If you could handle your issues better besides destroying stuff, maybe you wouldn't have to see the school counselor so often.

Noe & Green Lantern
8.7/10.0
X-treme sports on the school grounds, you caught the attention of the X-gen players, and the teachers. The Audience liked it.

Ms Nutrigrow & Olso
9.1/10.0
Way to cheer on the team. A good solid performance that everyone enjoyed.

Ambipom & chaos redefined
7.9/10.0
You sneaky bastard. A nice use of using the Substitutes abilities and passing yourself off as innocent school kid. Too bad the sub can't speak for itself.

Scuttle & Rossymore
8.4/10.0
Hot days need cool drinks. Not as “tough-guy” as last time, but overall an improvement.

Sunnycide & Blademaster
9.0/10.0
Baseball! Everyone loves baseball. Mix it with comedy and you got gold. Nicely done.

Next Round!

Scores!
Ayuen: 8.4 + 8.3 → 16.7
Deadwood Zen: 6.5 + 7.6 → 14.1
Green Lanturn: 5.6 + 8.7 → 14.3
Oslo: 4.9 + 9.1 → 16.0
chaos redefined: 9.2 + 7.9 → 17.1
Rossymore: 6.7 + 8.4 → 15.1
Blademaster: 8.9 + 9.0 → 17.9

And so, with this round we go onto the final round! The top three scorers are Blademaster with 17.9, chaosredefined with 17.1, and Ayuen with 16.7! Congratulations! You'll go onto to the final round which will be a Five-Round Contest Battle in the school's cafeteria during lunch!

The order of attacks are going to be:

Blademaster attacks first.
Chaos redefined attacks second.
Ayuen attacks last.

Thanks for playing everyone who didn't make it to the final round. Stick around to see the chaos about to break loose!

Blademaster
14th September 2010, 07:38 PM
A battle, eh?

Sunnycide, start with Sunny Day. Then use Seed Bomb on that Skitty. Finish with Hypnosis... also on the Skitty. Why not.

chaos_redefined
14th September 2010, 09:04 PM
Btw, ambipom is male. It's called Goku, but I keep forgetting <<

Hmm... Blade is making fire moves awesome. Grass is weak against fire.

Fire punch (sunnycide) ~ Fire punch (sunnycide) ~ Fire punch (sunnycide)
Sub: If it's still sunny on the last move, just to be fair to everyone, replace the last fire punch with Solarbeam, at Ms skitty-fantistico. And, if it starts raining, replace fire punches with ice punches.

Rossymore
15th September 2010, 10:20 AM
Meh, hard guys need to rest sometime. Sleep Talk still screwed me over.

Good luck to everyone else. *runz*

Ayeun
15th September 2010, 10:37 AM
Skitty, start off by singing. That way, no one gets hurt this turn. Then, I want some Fake tears, and a faint attack at Sunnycide... He WAS picking on you after all...

Mew Master
18th September 2010, 12:19 AM
Rock the School Contest
Three Way Battle Round 1! Pre-Round Stats
Banned Moves: None
DQ: 1 week
Pokémon: O vs. O vs. O
Abilities: Off
Theme: Ballroom Blitz

Sunnycide (Exeggcute, ♂, Trainer Blademaster)
HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
Ability: NA
Sunny Day~Seed Bomb~Hypnosis
Score
[ ] 0

Goku (Ambipom , ♂, Trainer chaos redefined)
HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
Score
[ ] 0

Ms Skitty-fantastico (Skitty, ♀, Trainer Ayuen)
HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
Score
[ ] 0

The Arena

Ready! FIGHT!

It's lunch time, and you know what that means! Where the Jocks, Geeks, and outcasts come together for some main high-jinx, and for our battlers, that's exactly what's happening.

Can Sunnycide keep from becoming an ingredient for the Monday Meatloaf? Will Goku get his nap? Will Ms Skitty get the love of her life?

Let's get things started! Pokémon Battle all set?! Ready! GO!

Sunnycide starts off the round by calling the sun to fill the lunchroom with intense light (-5 E @ Sunnycide, Sunny Day → 3 Rounds). Skitty takes to the stage, or impromptu stage though it may be on top of a lunch table and lets out a sweet melody that luls everyone to sleep (-5 E @ Ms Skitty/SLP → 10% Chance Wake Up/SLP → 10% Chance Wake Up).

Sunnycide: +1
Goku: 0
Ms Skitty-fantastico: +3

The Exeggcute seem sound asleep, and enjoy their nap through the lunch period. Ms Skitty cries at the closest one (-3 E @ Ms Skitty/SPDEF → -2, SLP → 20% Chance Wake Up). And Goku just sleeps there, face first in his mashed potatoes.

Sunnycide: -1
Goku: 0
Ms Skitty-fantastico: +2

The taste of starch and butter seems to snap Goku out of his dream, shaking himself awake and sending instant potatoes flying. He looks around, seeing his target snoozing in the sunlight, and using a burst of red energy, he flies one of his tail-fists surrounded by fire at the plant (-6 E @ Goku/-13 H @ Sunnycide, SLP → 30% Chance Wake Up). The plant just sleeps through it all. Ms Skitty seems to have disappeared, however... until she pops up behind Sunnycide and smacks him around like a red-headed step-child (-5 E @ Ms Skitty/-6 H @ Sunnycide), and the hit seems to have woken up the Hard-boiled-brothers!

Sunnycide: 0
Goku: +4
Ms Skitty-fantastico: +4

The Battle round has just gotten started. Ms Skitty seems to have a high lead, but can the cat-feline-fatale hang onto her win, or will it be pulled out from under her by these two brash burly boys?

Round 1! Post-Round Stats

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 81
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 95
SPDEF → -2
Score
[ ] 0

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 94
Score
[ IIII ] 4

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 87
Score
[ IIIIIIIII ] 9

Sunny Day Count-Down:

[ IIIII ]

Time Limit Count-Down:

[ IIIIIIIII ]

Ref Notes: Damage Cap = 40. At 0 E, Pokémon will use 1 H for 2 E.

Ayuen attacks first.
Blademaster attacks second.
Chaos redefined attacks last.

Ayeun
18th September 2010, 01:04 AM
Dream eater @ Sunnycide ~ Double team ~ Hidden power @ Goku

Blademaster
18th September 2010, 07:31 PM
Psychic attack against a Psychic? Pretty dumb, Ayeun. Especially considering these little fellers just woke up.

Sunnycide, use YOUR Hypnosis on Goku. Then use Barrage on Skitty: One projectile at each clone. We'll find the real one ONE way or another! Finish the round with a Solarbeam on Goku.

If the sun is gone by the end of the round, replace Solarbeam with Leaf Storm.

chaos_redefined
21st September 2010, 11:08 PM
Throw up a quick substitute to stop the hypnosis, then Snatch Skitty's double team, and finish off by protecting against their attacks. If you fall asleep, start sleep talking.

Substitute ~ Snatch (skitty) ~ Protect
Sub: If asleep, sleep talk.

Mew Master
22nd September 2010, 07:58 PM
Rock the School Contest
Three Way Battle Round 2! Pre-Round Stats

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 81
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 95
SPDEF → -2
Hypnosis (Goku)~Barrage (Skitty)~Solarbeam (Goku)
Score
[ ] 0

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 94
Substitute~Snatch~Protect (Sub: Sleep Talk)
Score
[ IIII ] 4

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 100
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 87
Dream Eater (Sunnycide) ~Double Team~Hidden Power (Goku)
Score
[ IIIIIIIII ] 9

The Arena
The school cafeteria.

Ready! FIGHT!

The battle is still raging, and with only 4 more rounds to go, Ms Skitty is still in the lead. Can Sunnycide make up the massive difference? Or can Goku do anything to steal the lead for himself?

Let's get things started! Pokémon Battle all set?! Ready! GO!

The Egg-gang is going for the upper hand as they unleash a wave of hypnotic beams that send poor Goku right to sleep (-3 E @ Sunnycide/SLP → 10% Chance Wake Up). Goku seems to snore contently before going off and giving Skitty all kinds of hell (-5 E @ Goku, SLP → 20% Chance Wake Up), Skitty jumps on Sunnycide, trying to eat the dream that doesn't exist (-14 E @ Ms Skitty)

Sunnycide: +3
Goku: +2
Ms Skitty-fantastico: -5

Skitty didn't fare so well, as she ended up noming on one of the Sunnycide brothers instead of a dream, to which they weren't too pleased. So she instead splits into different copies of herself to keep them guessing (-4 E @ Ms Skitty, 4 Clones → 80% Chance Attack Dodge). Sunnycide isn't too thrilled with that as they round up and then fling themselves at the clones in unison ([i]-7 E @ Sunnycide/-3 H @ Ms Skitty, 0 Clones). Goku snores a bit before getting up and dashing around, and tripping over a discarded lunch tray (-3 E @ Goku, SPD → +2, SLP → 30% Chance Wake UP).

Sunnycide: +4
Goku: -2
Ms Skitty-fantastico: -2

Goku is still asleep, and it's not helping matters that he's speedy now. He picks up one of the tables, the WHOLE table and flings it right at Ms Skitty (-8 E @ Goku, SLP → 40% Chance Wake Up/-8 H @ Ms Skitty). The sun is shining, the Exeggcute are fully charged. By their powers combined, they fire a green glowing beam of energy right at the snoozing Goku (-7 E @ Sunnycide/-15 H @ Goku), and the monkey is still sleeping. Ms Skitty takes her turn as well, as she removes herself from the rubble and untether's purgatory with glowing spheres (-8 E @ Ms Skitty, Hidden Power → Dragon Type/-8 H @ Goku). Man that monkey's been taking a beating this round.

The battle is far from over, can Sunny keep his cool? Will Goku ever wake up? Can Skitty pass algebra?!

Round 2! Post-Round Stats

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 81
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 78
SPDEF → -2
Score
[ IIIIIIIIIII ] 11

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 77
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 78
SLP → 40% Chance Wake Up
SPD → +2
Score
[ IIIIII ] 6

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 89
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 61
Hidden Power → Dragon Type
Score
[ IIII ] 4

Sunny Day Count-Down:

[ IIIII ]

Time Limit Count-Down:

[ IIIIIIIII ]

Chaos redefined attacks first.
Ayuen attacks second.
Blademaster attacks last.

chaos_redefined
22nd September 2010, 08:35 PM
Sleep talk. If awake, start Ice Punching Sunnycide, or Brick Break on Skitty, whichever is closer.

If asleep: Sleep Talk
If Sunnycide is closer than skitty, and I'm awake: Ice punch on sunnyside
Else:Brick Break on Skitty

Ayeun
27th September 2010, 09:24 AM
Hmm. I missed this... D'oh.

Zen head but @ Goku ~ Frustration @ Sunnycide ~ Iron tail @ Goku

Blademaster
27th September 2010, 04:42 PM
Wait for Skitty to run in and Headbutt Goku, and then dust them BOTH with Stun Spore. Then keep your distance after that. Make the best of that last bit of sunlight, and blast them both with a Solarbeam. Finally, hit Goku with a Sludge Bomb.

Mew Master
29th September 2010, 02:04 AM
Rock the School Contest
Three Way Battle Round 3! Pre-Round Stats

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 81
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 78
SPDEF → -2
Stun Spore (Both)~Solar Beam (Both)~Sludge Bomb (Goku)
Score
[ IIIIIIIIIII ] 11

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 77
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 78
SLP → 40% Chance Wake Up
SPD → +2
Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk~Sleep Talk (Sub: Ice Punch (Sunnycide)/Brick Break (Skitty))
Score
[ IIIIII ] 6

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 89
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 61
Zen Headbutt (Goku)~Frustration (Sunnycide)~Iron Tail (Goku)
Score
[ IIII ] 4

The Arena
The school cafeteria.

Ready! FIGHT!

One round down, at least three more to go. It's still anyone's game, even with Sunnycide's current lead. Can Goku or Skitty steal the lead back, or has Blademaster got this contest in the bag?

Pokémon Battle all set?! Ready! GO!

Goku's sleeping somewhat contently for the moment, but isn't quite awake as he stirs (-13 E @ Goku, SLP → 50% Chance Wake Up), circling his limbs about and aiming one powerful punch at a table, shattering it to bits. Skitty giggles to herself and runs across the distance, ramming her head into him with a mental energy (-8 E @ Skitty/-8 H @ Goku). The clique of Sunnycide watches the fight with glee, before it releases a cloud of spores to float over to Goku and Skitty (-3 E @ Sunnycide/PAR → 25% Chance Attack Failure, SPD → -2/PAR → 25% Chance Attack Failure, SPD → -2), and it worked! By the lunchlady's beard it worked!

Goku: -3

His foes are slowed, and thus vulnerable. Sunnycide assumes the power formation, gathering the light from the sun's rays and charges a good sized blast of energy at his two paralyzed opponents (-13 E @ Sunnycide/-8 E @ Ms Skitty/-7 H @ Goku). Goku finally snaps out of it, wide awake after being blasted back into the wall and having part of the salad bar fall on top of him. Awake and not too pleased, his fists glow with kung-fu powa and smacks it into Ms Skitty (-6 E @ Goku/-11 H @ Ms Skitty). Ms Skitty isn't ready to be put down yet, as she relieves her Frustration on Sunnycide (-7 E @ Ms Skitty/-13 H @ Sunnycide). Looks like Sunnycide got the white beaten out of him.

Goku: +3

Ms Skitty's at a disadvantage in speed, so Goku and Sunnycide do their dance. Sunnycide has a bit of an advantage as the individual heads spit out a bomb of pure poison that explodes on contact with Goku (-8 E @ Sunnycide/-8 H @ Goku, PSN → -2 H Every Round). That was a blast as Goku pulls himself together and rushes towards Skitty and Sunnycide, his fist glowing with ice-cold energy (-7 E @ Goku/-12 H @ Sunnycide). That hurt a lot, to be honest, but Skitty wasn't about to stand still and watch the fight, so she managed to dive in by slapping Goku with a hardened tail (-6 E @ Ms Skitty/-6 H @ Goku).

It is turning out to be a wild confused mix of various fighting and fighters, but can either of these combatants pull ahead in the next two rounds? The sunlight finally fades away.

(-2 H @ Goku (PSN))

Round 3! Post-Round Stats

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 56
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 56
SPDEF → -2
Score
[ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ] 19

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 48
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 52
PAR → 25% Chance Attack Failure
PSN → -2 H Every Round
Score
[ IIIIIIIII ] 9

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 70
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 40
SPD → -2
Score
[ IIIIIIIIIIII ] 12

Time Limit Count-Down:

[ IIIIIIIII ]

Blademaster attacks first.
Chaos redefined attacks second.
Ayuen attacks last.

Blademaster
29th September 2010, 09:03 AM
Use Psychic to slam Skitty into Goku, then blast her with an Energy Ball. Finally, fire off a Seed Bomb at whoever has more HP.

chaos_redefined
5th October 2010, 11:36 PM
Shadow Ball ~ Aerial Ace ~ Ice Punch, all at Sunnycide

Ayeun
5th October 2010, 11:45 PM
Helping hand @ Goku ~ Double team ~ Protect

Mew Master
8th October 2010, 12:58 AM
Rock the School Contest
Three Way Battle Round 4! Pre-Round Stats

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 56
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 56
SPDEF → -2
Psychic (Skitty)~Energy Ball (Skitty)~Seed Bomb (??)
Score
[ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ] 19

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 48
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 52
PSN → -2 H Every Round
Shadow Ball~Aerial Ace~Ice Punch (Sunnycide)
Score
[ IIIIIIIII ] 9

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 70
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 40
SPD → -2
Helping Hand (Goku)~Double Team~Protect
Score
[ IIIIIIIIIIII ] 12

The Arena
The school cafeteria.

Ready! FIGHT!

The lunch period is starting to wind down, with only two more rounds left, it seems like Blade may have this Contest in the bag. This may be the case, but can the unlikely duo of Ayuen and chaos take the game from him in these last rounds? It's down to the wire, and no one's serving seconds!

Skitty tries to give Goku a hand, but finds her body crackling with electricity and numbness. Goku tries to use the distraction to his advantage, but his body freezes up too! Sunnycide cackles (as best a pre-5-egg-omlet can) before picking up Skitty with his mental powers and throwing her into the sitting duck that is Goku (-7 E @ Sunnycide/-5 H @ Goku/-6 H @ Skitty).

Ms Skitty-fantastico: -2

That cracked the Egg up, so much in fact that it enjoyed blasting Skitty back with a swirling ball of natural energy (-6 E @ Sunnycide/-10 H @ Ms Skitty). Goku came barrelling out of nowhere, slamming into Sunnycide before zooming past (-4 E @ Goku/-9 H @ Sunnycide). Ms Skitty decided she needed an edge, and so she summoned more of her (-4 E @ Ms Skitty, 4 Clones → 80% Chance Attack Dodge).

Goku: +3

Sunnycide starts turning around himself, like the bullets in a six-shot revolver before each one fires off a round of gathered plant matter at a bracing Ms Skitty (-6 E @ Sunnycide/-5 E @ Ms Skitty, 3 Clones → 75% Chance Attack Dodge), and broke through one of her clones. Goku tries to move, but finds himself motionless as his muscles refuse to listen to him.

Ms Skitty-fantastico: +4

Another round and it's still anyone's Contest. There's one round left and so far Sunnycide and Ms Skitty are the main competators for First. Can Goku bring them both crashing down, or is he doomed to fail?

(-2 H @ Goku (PSN))

Round 4! Post-Round Stats

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 47
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 36
SPDEF → -2
Score
[ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ] 21

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 41
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 48
PSN → -2 H Every Round
Score
[ IIIIIIII ] 8

HP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 54
MP:
[ IIIIIIIIII ] 31
SPD → -2
3 Clones → 75% Chance Attack Dodge
Score
[ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ] 17

Time Limit Count-Down:

[ IIIIIIIII ]

Ayuenattacks first.
Blademaster attacks second.
Chaos redefined attacks last.

Ayeun
18th October 2010, 10:37 AM
Whoa, this still here... Oops, my turn...

Gotta get some points...

Rest ~ Snore ~ Snore

Blademaster
18th October 2010, 03:11 PM
Nah, no points for you lol.

Sunnycide, use Uproar. Then tear through all those copycat clones with Bullet Seed. Finally, end on a high note, and hit 'em both (or at least Skitty) with a Leaf Storm!

chaos_redefined
18th October 2010, 07:26 PM
Dig a hidey hole behind some chairs and the like, and start Resting. If Rest fails, try again, otherwise Relax

Dig (hide, and stay there) ~ Rest ~ Rest/Relax