PDA

View Full Version : What COULD have been.

Ayeun
9th September 2010, 10:58 PM
QOpyyrtzgBU

Ok, so this is the version I am SURE the boys all wanted..

DivineAll
10th September 2010, 12:50 AM
O.K., I'm a guy, and I have a strong dislike for the Twilight series, but I'm pretty sure hot lesbianism wouldn't save it from one incredibly glaring and bright fact. Pun intended.

Blademaster
10th September 2010, 01:16 AM
Of course THIS version would have bombed, if it had even made it to film, for being so chauvinistic and demeaning to women.

Fuck this world. Double-standards everywhere.

DivineAll
10th September 2010, 01:45 AM
Come to think of it, how DID Twilight end up on bookshelves much less the silver screen? It boggles the mind on who actually thought sparkly vampires would be a good idea to promote to the mass public. The idea should have just remained a passing fanfic on the Internet that was, being generous here, above average, at best.

Ayeun
10th September 2010, 02:35 AM
Come to think of it, how DID Twilight end up on bookshelves much less the silver screen? It boggles the mind on who actually thought sparkly vampires would be a good idea to promote to the mass public. The idea should have just remained a passing fanfic on the Internet that was, being generous here, above average, at best.

Stab in the dark, but Im going to say who ever put Justin Bieber on stage approved this movie/books

MeLoVeGhOsTs
10th September 2010, 03:41 AM
The girls aren't my taste.

I'm not gonna use the world ugly.

Heald
10th September 2010, 04:26 AM
This is actually so true it's not even funny.

DarkestLight
10th September 2010, 06:47 AM
>> Naa naa, cause Beiber hypnotized the world into thinking his effing ugly hairstyle and crappy abilities at living were actually dignified.

Twilight as books should have been burned, but they weren't. But yet they burn Qu'ran's today? -.-...Silly people.

Heald
10th September 2010, 06:51 AM
Aren't they burning the Korans tomorrow? Except they're not, because he pussied out?

Telume
10th September 2010, 11:55 AM
Stephanie Meyer is not a writer... that is all.

Bear
10th September 2010, 01:05 PM
I liked the one guy's girlfriend giving him that weird look at 0:57 and 1:42 while he was describing how excited he was about the movie, lol

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th September 2010, 01:17 AM
The girls aren't my taste.

I'm not gonna use the world ugly.

We knew you love ghosts, not vampires.

But I was shocked, not by the video itself but the fact that someone in TPM posts a video I accidentally do have seen some time before.