PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Pokemon Battle! Mikachu VS Charles Legends, REF Crystal Tears

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th September 2010, 01:30 AM
So this a battle for anybody who likes Final Fantasy games.

9 on 9
One at a time
Mikachu sends out first
You attack first
DQ 1 week
Arena 9 different locations from Final Fantasy games
No Abilities

I don't know if this has been tried before, but the idea is that we'll battle in locations familiar from Final Fantasy game series! I have already asked Crystal Tears to ref this.

I'll choose the first location.

After either I or my opponent loses my/his/her first Pokemon, my opponent will choose the second location.

After either I or my opponent loses my/his/her second Pokemon, CT will choose the third location.

After either I or my opponent loses my/his/her third Pokemon, I will choose the fourth location.

After either I or my opponent lose my/his/her fourth Pokemon, my opponent will choose the fifth location.

After either I or my opponent lose my/his/her fifth Pokemon, CT will choose the sixth location.

And so on.

A simplified example:

I choose the arena, use a Bulbasaur
My opponent uses a Charmander
I lose and CT posts accordingly
My opponent chooses the arena
I send out Squirtle
My opponent loses, sends out Oddish
I lose and CT posts accordingly and chooses the arena.

All the arenas must be actual locations from Final Fantasy games. The one that chooses the arena is encouraged to describe it in detail. I'll post the first area and my Pokemon after I get my opponent.

Charles Legend
12th September 2010, 08:53 PM
I'll take you on Mikachu, since we have yet to have a match... ;)

~Charles Legend

Mikachu Yukitatsu
14th September 2010, 05:20 AM
Ready, Charles?

Arena 1

Westersand (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Dalmasca_Westersand)

Game: Final Fantasy XII

The first part of the battle takes place in the mountainous desert of Westersand, near the city of Rabanaste (http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Royal_City_of_Rabanastre). Over the years, the sandstorm has only been growing and growing. In Westersand, you find the occasional wolves, and other various creatures such as Sleipnirs, Urstrixes and Cockatrices, and one must not forget the Elementals.

Here you are my first Pokemon.

Go Luubone (Male Cubone)!

Charles Legend
14th September 2010, 04:53 PM
Yeah I am and the Doctor is in the house Dr Wormwood that is, he is my male Shiny Tangela!

Alright Dr. Wormwood use Knock Off to knock the Thick Club from its hand. then use constrict to keep it's moth shout then use Sleep Powder to prepare it to be examined next round...

~Charles Legend

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th September 2010, 08:31 AM
Dig
Protect
Ice Beam