linkey
20th April 2003, 10:29 AM
well i would think that every body might like to know how you got there

mysterymaster
20th April 2003, 10:46 AM
u know how to get there?

linkey
20th April 2003, 10:49 AM
no that was just a guess for the last because it's pupposed to appear when the weather changes

EEON
20th April 2003, 10:50 AM
I have. that place is screwy its filled to the brim with wynauts.
and no i didnt use a cheat code.

linkey
20th April 2003, 10:52 AM
and what pkmn did you have in your team

EEON
20th April 2003, 10:56 AM
the ones in my sig.
but i believe it has somthing to do with the male female genes of a pokemon.
if the male gene is equal to the female gene than mirage island will appear.

linkey
20th April 2003, 10:59 AM
what's a sig no i know what a sig is but you can't get 5 of the pkmn in your sig

Pokemaster Cody
20th April 2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by linkey
what's a sig

Signature. Thing that appears on the bottom of your post. Read the FAQ.

A war in the po
20th April 2003, 12:39 PM
i got there with a femal tentacool. i caught it on the way there.
some pokemon are mirage island friendly. but theres only one way to find out. have that pokemon in your party and go to the old dude in pacifilodge.hel tell u if the island has appeared or not.

SuperSonic
20th April 2003, 12:49 PM
The mirage friendly pokemon was a mistake, someone from gamefaqs apologized or something. It is actually random, it can appear at any time. So you just gotta check everyday and hope its there.

A war in the po
20th April 2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by SuperSonic
The mirage friendly pokemon was a mistake, someone from gamefaqs apologized or something. It is actually random, it can appear at any time. So you just gotta check everyday and hope its there.

eighther way u still have to check with the old timer in pacifilige.

linkey
23rd April 2003, 02:24 AM
hhjf

ILikePokemonP
23rd April 2003, 02:27 AM

hhjfHuh?

I wanna go to Mirage Island ;o

Kari and Mewtwo
23rd April 2003, 09:06 AM
from what i read somewhere, i heard that you need a poke in your party that has a DV of 0 (i'm not sure what stat, though)

linkey
24th April 2003, 09:49 AM
IWTGTMI

linkey
25th April 2003, 12:11 PM
does anybody post on this thread:mad:

Bobby
25th April 2003, 12:19 PM
how i know that my pokemon is a mirage pokemon and what in the hellll is um DVS 0 I DONT UNDERTSTAND:mad:

Haruko
25th April 2003, 12:41 PM
IWTGTMI

First off...Stop Spamming. Posting IWTGTMI will not help the topic..

Second..The DV system....Meh....Not postin about that right now..

But..I want to go to Mirage Island, Partially for the Berry That grow's there...And all the Wynauts...

^^Congrats who ever got there without a (game)shark..

PIDB16
25th April 2003, 01:41 PM
Every day there is a random Gender Value (from 0-255), and if you have the right Gender Value on one of your Pokemon, then it appears.

I believe it's around a 1 in 60,000 chance that it will appear.

Therefor the whole thing about having to have a female with a Gender Value of 0 is wrong.
It's completely random.

Oddish17
25th April 2003, 02:24 PM
It has nothing to do with gender.

Charles Legend
25th April 2003, 02:32 PM
what's the Deal with that Island anyways?
~Ryu :confused:

Profesor_Rod
26th April 2003, 02:13 PM
Yeah, Whats in that island? Exotic Berrys and waynuts its good but i have been checking everyday and no sing of the island. It may be random or have something to do with the gender of the party pokemon dont seem to be the deal. wathever its random after all and the probabilities will be 1 in 256 for the random teory(if its only a single variable) and 3 in 128 for the DV theory. Only statistic can reveal the true without using a cheating-dissasembler-memory viewer device.

anybody have been in mirage island without have used a cheating device never in this data?

linkey
27th April 2003, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by PoLIzumi-chan
First off...Stop Spamming. Posting IWTGTMI will not help the topic..

Second..The DV system....Meh....Not postin about that right now..

But..I want to go to Mirage Island, Partially for the Berry That grow's there...And all the Wynauts...

^^Congrats who ever got there without a (game)shark..

the i want to go to mirage island that's what the iwtgtmi stands for so it's not spamming

ronaldmc
27th April 2003, 10:33 AM
Anyway, even if "IWTGTMI" means "I want to go to Mirage Island", it doesn´t help the topic either! :P

Anyway, is there anyone who is certain about how it appears? I mean, who can look into the game code and tell us how does it appears?

PIDB16 wrote: "Every day there is a random Gender Value (from 0-255), and if you have the right Gender Value on one of your Pokemon, then it appears."
Is this what you think, what you read somewhere or have you got into the game code???

Just saying that because in every pokemon forum there´s this Mirage Island topic and none of them gave the answer (until now) with some assurance of it.