PDA

View Full Version : Do you think that 4Kids should dub the Hoso's Specials

DigiPokeMon
20th April 2003, 02:02 PM
Do you think 4Kids should dub the Hoso specials as part of the US series 6? The current lineup of Hosos are:

Hoso 1 SP4-Brock! Save Pewter Gym!!
Hoso 2 SP5-Revenge Battle AT Cerulean Gym
Hoso 3 SP6-Tough Battle! Team Rocket Enter!
Hoso 4 SP7-Epic Battle At Oak's Lab!
Hoso 5 SP8-Pichu Brothers
Hoso 6 SP9-Misty's Badge Make Up
Hoso 7 SP10-Pichu Brothers
Hoso 8 SP11-Pokémon Investiagtion! Search For Prof Oak.

That means that series 6 would contain the last 13 Johto, first 39 Hoeen and 8 Hoso episodes = 60 episodes

pokemonm
20th April 2003, 02:15 PM
why not

Hanada Tattsu
20th April 2003, 09:55 PM
I have to go with Maybe.

Hoso is like a seperate show, it's kind of like a spinoff of Pokemon. If they do dub the specials, I wish they would make it under a seperate name, not under Pokemon Advanced (which was revealed to be the new name for the show) or it's time.

It wouldn't be bad if they did dub it though, but just under those circumstances.

Osiris
21st April 2003, 12:38 PM
I think that they will show it like The Christmas Special....

Hanada Tattsu
21st April 2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Osiris
I think that they will show it like The Christmas Special....

Well, I don't think the Christmas episodes were actually specials, Kids WB just made it seem that way. They were just regular episodes aired.

The real specials were "Slowking's Day", "Mewtwo Lives", and all the Hoso specials.

But I see what you need.

UmbreonCurse
21st April 2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
Well, I don't think the Christmas episodes were actually specials, Kids WB just made it seem that way. They were just regular episodes aired.

The real specials were "Slowking's Day", "Mewtwo Lives", and all the Hoso specials.

But I see what you need.
I'm quite sorry if I'm outta line by asking this..but by any chance to you know if and where those specials and/or the Hoso eppies are available for download?

Again, sorry if I'm out of line...