PDA

View Full Version : The Phoenix Down Thread

Weasel Overlord
24th September 2010, 06:39 AM
Welcome to the Phoenix Down Thread! This is where you will come if you want to get an RPG revived! We will liberally apply First Aid Sprays and Green Herbs until it lives once- oh you get the picture.

See the Dead RPG Rules (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21499) for the specifics, but the tl;dr version is thus;

1) Post here if you want to revive an RPG
2) You need four people, including yourself
3) A mod will approve it for you and then you may revive! REVIVE!!

Er yes. That's it! So go mental. Only don't go mental. Cos that would be messy and I don't want to have to set my Lickers and Tyrants and Plagas on you. <3

Darth CookieMonster
15th May 2011, 08:35 PM
I want the Naruto Shippuden one revived that Roy started

Perfect Chaos
12th December 2012, 03:33 PM
I'd like to see maybe Lapras Valley or a Harry Potter-related, school-themed RPG be revived/newly created if possible :3

Edretah
12th December 2012, 09:54 PM
agreed, i would make a character

Blademaster
12th December 2012, 11:43 PM
I think this entire board could use a Phoenix Down, personally...

ChobiChibi
14th December 2012, 11:12 AM
You can do things yourselves if you want a new RPG... Just saying.

I'm about to post in FF again, and restart (yes, restart) Rise of Ghetsis. So yeah. Team work.

And this thread is about reviving old threads, it's not the suggestion thread.

Drago
4th March 2015, 06:35 AM
You can do things yourselves if you want a new RPG... Just saying.

I'm about to post in FF again, and restart (yes, restart) Rise of Ghetsis. So yeah. Team work.

And this thread is about reviving old threads, it's not the suggestion thread.
Is the Ghetsis revival still in the cards? I was a big fan of that RPG, and I feel as though it deserved a better run. I was actually about to post in this thread with that exact intention. Anyhow, just wondering. :3

ChobiChibi
4th March 2015, 01:58 PM
Haha, clearly I was a bit grumpy the last time I posted here XD

I honestly can't remember my idea for the plot, and I would like to find and revive it, but I don't have much time to run something at the moment... If you want to pinch it from me, go ahead :3

Or give me a few weeks, and I might be able to do it myself...